Yet More Craigslist Stupidity!

http://easttexas.craigslist.org/vgm/1676410129.html

Play Station Anyone?? (Tyler)

I have for sale a PS1 & PS2 + about 30 games! (All Star Racing, NASCAR '99, Test Drive OffRoad, NASCAR Rumble, Beast Wars:Transformers, Star Wars:Rebel Assault, 007, Bloody Roar 2, Finding Nemo, Rally Cross, Matt Hoffman's Pro BMX, Ford Racing, Cool Boarders II, NFS:VRally 2, Sportscar GT, Grand Turisimo I & II, TEKKEN III, Tenchu, DinoCrisis, lots more racing, sports, and tv game shows.) I have all the power cords that hook to the tv, 5 controllers and about 15-20 memory cards. Only asking $100 for all of this!! First come first serve, so don't wait! Will delete this posting when sold. Will also consider trades (gps, etc...obo)

Here's a Great Deal ;)
Gaming Package - $900 (Pinson)

Date: 2010-03-26, 11:35PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected]

Atari 6 button system 3controllers and 16 games- Frogger,Mouse Trap,Super Breakout,Lock N Chase,Commando Raid,Spider Man,Pole
Position,Phoenix,Defender,Missile Command,Dig Dug,Centipede,Pac Man,and 2 Ms.Pac Man

Colecovision game system 4 controllers and 13 games-Gyruss,Spectron,Donkey Kong,Squish Em Sam,Space Fury,Turbo,Pepper2,Time Pilot,Rocky,Venture,Fortune Builder,.Mr.Do,Subroc

Nintendo game system 5 controllers NES Advantage Quick Shoot controller 24 games-Magic Johnson Fast Break,Legend of Zelda,Smash T.V,Marble Madness,Jordan vs Bird,Ring King,Little League Baseball,Blades of Steel,Double Dribble,Major League Baseball,Rolling Thunder,Track &Field,Tecmo Bowl,Tecmo Super Bowl.1943,Spy Hunter,Jack Nicklaus,Super Mario 3,Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt,Super Mario Bros.,Joust,Amer.Gladiators,Mike Tyson Punch Out

PS1 game system 4 controllers 13 games-Namco Museum Vol.3,Atari Collection 1,High Heat Baseball 200,2Xtreme,NBA Live 2000,Ten Pen Alley,NFL Blitz,Ready 2 Rumble,Need for Speed V-Rally,Army Men Attack,Ridge Racer Revolution,NFL Xtreme,Gameday,NHL Breakaway 98

PS2 8 games-Gran Turismo 4,2002 FIFA World Cup,NFL 2K2,destruction Derby,Medal of Honor Frontline,Arctic Thunder,Madden 2006,Namco Museum

ALL GAMING SYSTEMS ARE RUNNING AN WILL BE SOLD AS-IS SOME OR THE CONTROLLERS MAY HAVE DEFECTS http://bham.craigslist.org/vgm/1663384169.html

And another winner
Nintendo DS Bundle: Just in time for Easter!!!! - $350 (Odenville)

Date: 2010-03-31, 3:45PM EDT

I have a huge Nintendo DS Bundle for sale and it is in like new condition! The system (purchased new) and most of the games were given to me 2 years ago for Christmas. I'm female, a non-smoker and I've only played the system maybe 5 times in 2 years. I've researched the used pricing for all the items I'm selling in the bundle and have priced the budle still below what it's worth. If you're interested or would like to see pictures please email me or call me at 205-541-3066.

2 extra game card holders. They will each hold 1 stylis, 3 DS games and 3 gameboy advance games.
1 Black Nintendo DS with charger and original paperwork.
1 Blue Nurf Cover
1 plastic transformers cover with lots of interchangable images
1 extra stylis
Red and Black caring case that will hold almost everything

DS Games
Ravman Raving Rabbids (in origional case with book, purchased new)
Chicken Shoot (in original case with book, purchased new)
Assassin’s Creed (in original case with book, purchased new)
Mario Kart (in original case with book, purchased new)
My Sims (in original case with book, purchased new)
Super Mario Brothers (in original case with book, purchased new)
Yoshi’s Island (in original case with book, purchased new)
Big Brain Academy (in original case with book, purchased new)
Nintendo DS Browser (in original case with book, purchased new)
Guitar Hero (do not have case, I do have paperwork, was purchased new)
Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam (in case, no book, purchased used)
Harvest Moon (in case, no book, purchased used)

Gameboy Advance Games
Pac-Man Collection (no cover or book)
Zelda The Minish Cap (no cover or book)
Zelda 2 - The Adventures of Link (No cover but I do have the book for this game)
NES Super Mario Brothers – it’s just like the original NES game (No cover or book)
http://bham.craigslist.org/ele/1670500444.html

I thought this was great:
-------------------------------------
European PS3+2 controllers+3 games - $450

240 Volt European Model
80GB
2 Controller and charger cable, all necessary cables, european TV adapter, insturctions and box
Games: Resistance "Fall of Man"
Midnight Club "Los Angeles" Complete Edition
Killzone 2

I paid over $600+tax for these items used only a couple times. Games are all mint as well as system. Would be great for someone travelling to europe or who knows how to make it work here.

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/vgm/1675967349.html
---------------------------------------

The picture on there of the outlet is great.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/vgm/1675875763.html
Hello!
I have an almost brand new super RARE Pokemon Box game for Gamecube. The only part of it that doesn't look brand new is the GBA cable. See picture below.
It has everything except original box. Includes case, insert, special edition memory card, game and GBA cable.
This game is also compatible with the Nintendo Wii!
I have seen these new sell for $419.00 so keep that in mind. Text or call me at (727)637-7876.
Thanks for looking!

I lowballed him to $375. I hope he accepts. haha No really I emailed him and asked for some proof of this $400+ range. I could only find $50-$70.
There's one that ended at $26 and change.

[quote name='davo1224']I think it's the Japanese Pokemon Box that goes for ridiculous amounts of money.[/QUOTE]

It is the US version (look at the ESRB logo). I think the value of that thing went way down when Pokemon Ranch came out of the Wii. I never really understood why the high value lasted for so long anyway after the DS games came out.

[quote name='Survivalism']
3n03k13pb5V15Y55W0a4275a75c30c3511266.jpg

I'd ask about it but I've already alienated the person over the price, haha.[/QUOTE]

It's been colored with a marker. You can see where they didn't color in the recessed border around the label, and in the two ridges on either side.

This isn't Craigslist related, but what is it with sellers on sites like Half.com who try to be the lowest price by one penny? Does that one penny really make that big of a difference? If your item is $17.97 and you have 100 feedbacks, is someone going to buy your item over a $17.98 price from someone with 900 feedbacks?

I just put up my plasma TV for $450 and got my first lowball offer. They wanted to trade a 40GB PS3 and $50 dollars for it. Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! Stupid asshole..... BTW if anyone is in the LA area and wants a Plasma let me know.

[quote name='lmz00']

The least he could've done is fix the controller cord to make it look less obvious that it has been used.
[/QUOTE]

Or maybe put in the gray controller that came with it instead of a black one...

[quote name='RoadDogg']Or maybe put in the gray controller that came with it instead of a black one...[/QUOTE]
Click the link. It's a LE smoke N64. Not that it really matters though, as it's obviously been used b4.

If something was truly brand new, why would you bother opening it up to take pictures of what's inside? I'm assuming most people would rather have it sealed.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/vgm/1679678909.html

The texted him and confirmed all the games are backups/ burned copies and some how he values them as originals. Also he some how thinks his BANNED 360 is worth $200....

Xbox 360 Pro Modified + 18 Games - $440 (milpitas)

Date: 2010-04-06, 3:43PM PDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

USED
Microsoft Xbox 360 Pro System w/20GB HDD, HDMI Port, Wireless Controller & Headset, and AV Cable.
This Console is in GREAT Condition.
This Console is "BANNED" from live but u can still PLAY any new or old or burn or bought GAMES.

PACKAGE INCLUDES
* Xbox 360 Console System
* 20 GB Hard Drive
* Xbox 360 Wireless Controller
* Xbox 360 Headset
* Ethernet cable
* Component HD AV cable
* AC power adapter (Input: 100-127V~5A, 47/63Hz, Output: 203W, 12V, 15.5A, 5Vsb, 1A)
* Power cord

MODIFIED CONSOLE
Updated latest Firmware
Firmware Auto Updater DVD "Activate.iso"

GAMES
Batman Arkham Asylum 2 $49.99
Call of Duty 6: Modern Warfare 2 $59.99
Fight Night Around 4 $29.99
Grand Theft Auto: Episodes From Liberty City $39.99
Left 4 Dead 2 $39.99
Need for Speed Shift $39.99
Resident Evil 5 $29.99
Army of Two: the 40th Day $59.99
Street Fighter IV $39.99
Jurassic: The Hunted $9.99
Ice Age: 3 Dawn of the Dinosaurs $49.99
Brave: A Warrior's Tale $19.99
Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe $29.99
Mini Ninjas $19.99
FIFA 2010 $49.99
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs $49.99
Fuel $19.99
Dante's Inferno $49.99

PRICE TOTAL
Microsoft Xbox 360 Pro System. $199.99
18 Games. $ 689.88
TOTAL worth $889.81
50% Discount $440.00
We can make a deal between $400 or $440.

CONTACT
Please feel free to contact me with any questions or if interested in buying.
Milpitas local pickup CASH ONLY
408-428-2515

[quote name='Ye0ldmario']http://nh.craigslist.org/vgm/1679007845.html

"don't bother asking me what the games are"

fuck you too asshole![/QUOTE]

lulz I sent that guy two messages:

#1:

Hi could I get a list of the different 19 games?

-------------------------

Followed right up with #2:

If you insist on not providing a list of the games, could you let me know if it comes with any of the following:

Phantasy Star 2, Phantasy Star 4, Shining Force 1, Shining Force 2, Crusader of Centy, MUSHA, Moonwalker, Splatterhouse 2 or 3, TMNT HyperStone, Punisher, or any other rare and high value Genesis/32X games?

I posted this on craigslist:

detroit.craigslist.org/okl/vgm/1672242199.html

EVERY SNES GAME RELEASED! 720 games 300 manuals 250 boxes + system (Lake Orion)

I have a HUGE Super Nintendo collection. Like the title says, there are about 720 games (no duplicates), 300 manuals, 250 boxes and 500 dust covers. I have a system with 2 controllers and all the hook ups. I have a non working super scope gun complete in box with styrofoam. Look at the pictures (sorry they are a little hard to see, the games on the shelf are two games deep). I know that you cant see all the titles in the pictures, but I have everything released except Donkey Kong Competition and Mountain Bike Rally / Speed Racer. LITERALLY EVERY GAME (I used a Digital Press checklist)! I am looking to sell the whole thing in one big lot and I am looking for the best offer. Almost every game is MINT or NEAR MINT. A couple of the rare complete games that I have are Super Noah's Ark 3D, Super Turrican 2, Mega Man X2, and many others (a few of which are the only ones currently available online). Like I said I have everything from A-Z. I have Earthbound, Starfox Super Weekend, Chrono Trigger, Mega Man X3, Aero Fighters, etc. The list goes on and on! Please let me know an offer if you are interested! I WILL NOT GIVE YOU A PRICE SO DONT ASK! I AM LOOKING FOR THE BEST OFFER! Feel free to ask any questions! Thanks for looking!

I keep getting offers of $200-$250. Do these people honestly think I have every SNES game and dont know that it might be worth a little more than $250?!? I mean StarFox Super Weekend by itself is worth at least that much!

[quote name='CompleteSNES']I posted this on craigslist:

I have a HUGE Super Nintendo collection. Like the title says, there are about 720 games (no duplicates), 300 manuals, 250 boxes and 500 dust covers. I have a system with 2 controllers and all the hook ups. I have a non working super scope gun complete in box with styrofoam. Look at the pictures (sorry they are a little hard to see, the games on the shelf are two games deep). I know that you cant see all the titles in the pictures, but I have everything released except Donkey Kong Competition and Mountain Bike Rally / Speed Racer. LITERALLY EVERY GAME (I used a Digital Press checklist)! I am looking to sell the whole thing in one big lot and I am looking for the best offer. Almost every game is MINT or NEAR MINT. A couple of the rare complete games that I have are Super Noah's Ark 3D, Super Turrican 2, Mega Man X2, and many others (a few of which are the only ones currently available online). Like I said I have everything from A-Z. I have Earthbound, Starfox Super Weekend, Chrono Trigger, Mega Man X3, Aero Fighters, etc. The list goes on and on! Please let me know an offer if you are interested! I WILL NOT GIVE YOU A PRICE SO DONT ASK! I AM LOOKING FOR THE BEST OFFER! Feel free to ask any questions! Thanks for looking!

I keep getting offers of $200-$250. Do these people honestly think I have every SNES game and dont know that it might be worth a little more than $250?!? I mean StarFox Super Weekend by itself is worth at least that much![/QUOTE]

:hot::hot::hot:fuck, man. I'd offer you a couple grand cash for that lot, at least...and I know it's worth much more. Of course, you ARE in Detroit, so that's a BIG part of the problem. What you're doing is akin to offering a brand new Ferrari for sale in the slums of Rio de Janero for "best offer". You should put that lot on eBay, or even better sell the high value games individually on eBay or amazon, and the rest in a lot on craigslist or eBay. You'd make at least 10 grand easily selling those individually on amazon and/or ebay, though it would take time and effort. Basically, you're trying to get an auction out of craigslist which doesn't really work, let alone in a market like Detroit.

I'd tell you to put a link to rarityguide or VGPC.com in your ad, so if there were any clueless people making offers they could see the values, but I don't think that will help. You're in the poorest major metro market unfortunately. That, combined with the normal lowballing of craigslist, leads to ridiculous offers like the ones you are receiving.

Hey, you might also try throwing up an ad in a bigger/better semi-local market like Chicago or New York.

Last edited by a moderator:

EVERY SNES GAME RELEASED! 720 games 300 manuals 250 boxes + system (Lake Orion)[/QUOTE]

If I find a job any time soon, I'd like to talk to you.

[quote name='wingeddragon']Check out this guys prices

http://winchester.craigslist.org/vgm/1680016001.html[/QUOTE]
FAIL I think I'm just going to start flagging all these bullshit CL ads as it's a waste of time reading the titles (I especially hate when people put -$1 and nothing is remotely close to $1). Anyway here is my contribution

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/vgm/1684585607.html

This idiot thinks the FF13 limited edition is worth $100 but will settle for $60 haha what an idiot. He doesn't even realize it's not FF8 :roll:

EDIT - I might have misread and it may include the game so it might be a good deal

I keep getting offers of $200-$250. Do these people honestly think I have every SNES game and dont know that it might be worth a little more than $250?!? I mean StarFox Super Weekend by itself is worth at least that much![/QUOTE]
I'll offer $400 shipped :lol:

That is an awesome collection you inspired me to bust out my SNES and start gaming. Anyway make sure you post this on nintendoage.com forum as they are enthusiasts and would love your stuff. Anyway I would go game by game on ebay and just advertise it here/rarityguide and nintendoage. You should have no problem getting top dollar with that combo.

[quote name='VideoGamesIzFun']I'll offer $400 shipped :lol:

That is an awesome collection you inspired me to bust out my SNES and start gaming. Anyway make sure you post this on nintendoage.com forum as they are enthusiasts and would love your stuff. Anyway I would go game by game on ebay and just advertise it here/rarityguide and nintendoage. You should have no problem getting top dollar with that combo.[/QUOTE]

Haha alright deal lol I dont even think I could ship the whole thing for $400. It weighs like 300lbs

[quote name='VideoGamesIzFun']I'll offer $400 shipped :lol:

That is an awesome collection you inspired me to bust out my SNES and start gaming. Anyway make sure you post this on nintendoage.com forum as they are enthusiasts and would love your stuff. Anyway I would go game by game on ebay and just advertise it here/rarityguide and nintendoage. You should have no problem getting top dollar with that combo.[/QUOTE]

Haha alright deal lol I dont even think I could ship the whole thing for $400. It weighs like 300lbs

^^ Wow, 720 SNES games. That is a truly awesome collection there, CompleteSNES. I agree with other CAGs that you should probably just list them on ebay individually and maybe offer shipping discounts for purchasing multiple games. This method will help you get top dollar. People go nuts over complete SNES games. If I had the $, I'd buy it off you:)

[quote name='kube00']Someone spam this guy
http://kpr.craigslist.org/vgm/1672571048.html

Sega Genesis Games including (Maximum Carnage- $100 for Max carnage) - $150 (Kennewick)

Date: 2010-04-01, 7:11PM PDT

I have about 10 sega genesis games for sale. One being the 2nd most wanted game for classic systems EVER! Maximum Carnage! This is the first spider man game ever made on any gaming system. Most copies sell for $200+ anywhere else online. Please only serious collectors call 948-7933 and we can work out a deal. Also call if you would like to know the names of the other games. There are a ton of Disney origionals.[/QUOTE]

Man, I had Maximum Carnage for the Genesis. I actually liked that game a lot.

My contribution- http://providence.craigslist.org/vgm/1692480390.html

Come the Shaq Fu on. :p

Dude, that's not even the tip of the iceberg for Providence :(

I wanna say that 95% is garbage with 99% of that being ridiculous garbage.

I asked a guy who was selling disc-only Sega CD games for best offer if he'd trade me that and some cash for my Wii. He said he was interested. I call to confirm and he says, "So $100 and your Wii for my games?" I say, "Why would I do that? That makes no sense. The only valuable ones in there are disc-only and you admit they're scratched. The deal makes sense one way and it's a total fuck in the ass the other."

Oh Woonsocket. A haven for retards.

Ha I think my Craiglist post was flagged by some moron who asked if I was selling Nintendo World Championship 1990 and Stadium Events. My post was for a N64, guitar hero on tour, and a pandora battery. I was like "Did I say I had those things for sell??? NOPE! Im not stupid I know what those are worth, youre just one of those idiots trying to rip people off".

[quote name='karkyco']FLOL I thought for a second there the location was ButtSyrup, Ohio.[/QUOTE]

Ha. That would certainly be a bit more interesting.

http://columbus.craigslist.org/vgm/1694510061.html

Nintendo Entertainment System NEW - $150 (Columbus)
Date: 2010-04-16, 12:12AM EDT
Reply to: [Errors when replying to ads?]

PRICE REDUCED!!! ORIGINAL NES ACTION SET IN BOX WITH EVERYTHING INCLUDED IN MINT CONDITION AND REFURBISHED!!!

THIS ACTION SET ALSO INCLUDES EXTRAS WHICH ARE 3 GAMES AMONG THE 2 INCLUDED WITH THE ACTION SET!!! THESE GAMES ARE CASTLEVANIA, TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES 2, AND BAD DUDES!!! ALSO INCLUDED IS A NES ADVANTAGE CONTROLLER!!

THIS SYSTEM EVEN INCLUDES THE ORIGINAL PRICE TAG FROM TARGET BACK IN THE DAY!! MY SYSTEM HAS BEEN REFURBISHED WITH A NEW 72 PIN CONNECTOR INSTALLED, SO YOU'RE PAYING FOR THE NEW SYSTEM AND EXTRAS!!! FOR ONLY 150!!!!!!! I WILL ACCEPT TRADES FOR VAST RANGE OF ELECTRONICS WITH AN EQUAL VALUE SO SHOOT ME SOME OFFERS!!!!

THIS IS A ONE OF A KIND FIND AND WON'T LAST LONG PLEASE CONTACT ME EITHER EMAIL OR AT 614-551-2527, TEXT PREFERRED!!!

THANKS

OMG a new system that is refurbished.... wait... what?

Maybe he needs the money to buy a new keyboard, obviously his caps lock key is broken. This same guy listed it yesterday for 195 because "Some lady just sold her nes for 13000 dollars so it's rare" Well dipshit, she got 12,960 of that for 1 game that came with it, the nes was only 40 bucks rofl

Aaaand another broken caps lock key

http://columbus.craigslist.org/vgm/1694423427.html

HI I AM SELLING MY PS3 THAT IS ONLY 2 MONTHS OLD,THE SYSTEM COMES WITH THE VIDEO/AUDIO CORD, THE POWER CORD, 2 CONTROLERS, A BLUE TOOTH HEADSET AND CHARGER, ALSO THE USB CHARGER FOR THE CONTROLERS, I ALSO HAVE 15 GAMES THAT COME WITH IT THAT I HAVE ALMOST 800.00 PUT INTO ALONE,AND THEY ARE
1.RESISTANCE:FALL OF MAN
2.CALL OF DUTY WORLD AT WAR
3.CALL OF DUTY 3
4.SOCOM U.S. NAVY SEAL CONFRONTATION
5.SPLINTER CELL DOUBLE AGENT
6.GRID
7.FIGHT NIGHT ROUND 3
8.VIN DIESEL WHEELMAN
9.MIDNIGHT CLUB LOS ANGELES
10.TONY HAWKS PROVING GROUND
11AMERICAN IDOL ENCORE
12.FERRARI CHALLENGE TRUFEA PIRELLI
13.CABELAS OUTDOOR ADVENTURES
14.NCAA FOOTBALL 08
15.STUNTMAN IGNITION
ALL OF THE GAMES I HAVE ARE IN EXCELLENT CONDITION, I JUST DONT' HAVE TIME TO PLAY THE SYSTEM I HAVE ONE SON AND ANOTHER CHILD ON THE WAY SO IT IS TIME TO GET RID OF MY TOYS AND GET THEM THERES, SO IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS AT ALL PLEASE GIVE JOSH A CALL AT 614-333-3029, OR EMAIL ME AT [email protected] THATS FOR LOOKING AT MY POSTING

Not 1 of those games is worth more than 10 bucks new lol 800 in just the games? ROFL that is what? 53.3333 repeating for each of those.... My sides hurt from laughing so hard

[quote name='dmdragon']
Not 1 of those games is worth more than 10 bucks new lol 800 in just the games? ROFL that is what? 53.3333 repeating for each of those.... My sides hurt from laughing so hard[/QUOTE]

Actually, all of them except one are.

Except for the first 2 I have seen every single one of those for 10 bucks or less at some point. Certainly none of them are worth anywhere near 53 bucks a piece. The most would be resistance at 20

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/vgm/1695709910.html
Mass Effect!!! - $35 (RIVERSIDE)

Mass Effect in perfect condition for Xbox 360!!!

I'd prefer to trade for Mass Effect 2, reply to my email!!!
I think we'd all prefer that, lol.

Here's another one:
http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/vgm/1694664044.html
Xbox 360 Core System - $200 (Corona)

The system comes with one control and the Fight Night Round 3 game. I did not add memory, so you will need to buy some if you wish to save your games. I have the original box it came in, and most of the original bags the cables came wrapped in. I only used it about 5 times in the years I've had it. The game system is in excellent, like new condition. It is perfect for a beginner.
It's perfect for a beginner? It's not a guitar you douchebag!!

Ah yes, another Valley meth head smoking/snorting/sniffing too much.

550 DVDs and sets from "personal collection" (no idea where the fuck else they would come from, unless the tweaker stole them from someone else's "personal collection) for $10 a piece!

"Price rounds out to less than $10 per DVD or Season."

Uhhhh, no, if there are actually 550 DVDs/Sets/Seasons, then it is $10 per DVD/Set/Season exactly. Still well over twice what they are worth individually. And as an added bonus, some are ex Blockbuster rentals.

Anyway, still a raging rip-off. I could understand asking $10 a piece for various boxed sets/seasons, but for the complete collection including tons of movies that are sub-$5 brand new, no I'm just not having it. FAIL

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/emd/1690790464.html

Wow, I guess I have at least $30,000 more than I thought I did, seeing as how I have at least 10 complete sets of issues 1-12 that are each at least near mint. Funny how "the complete set is going for $3,000 on eBay" yet comicpriceguide.com still has 9.4 (Near Mint) copies at $12 for issue 1, $8 for the rest. About $100 for the entire set. Even a CGC 9.6-10.0 set of all 12, MAYBE I could see that going for over a grand for the set on eBay.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/clt/1692988753.html

http://orlando.craigslist.org/vgm/1666698465.html

Final Fantasy VII game never played all 3 discs - $125 (Central Florida)

Final Fantasy VII. Packaging has been opened but game was never played. This game is highly sought after, by gamers and collectors alike. My ps2 broke before I had the opportunity to play it. This game is highly sought after. This has all 3 discs of the game and none of them have ever been touched. Game comes from an adult only home, no children.
Opened, but never played, eh? Sounds like a deal compared to...

http://orlando.craigslist.org/vgm/1686930573.html

Final Fantasy VII - $150 (Orlando (UCF))

Up for sale is a MINT copy of Final Fantasy 7. The non greatest hits version. No cracks or chips on the case. Booklet is mint. Not a scrath on the discs. pay pal and cash accepted.
Good thing people who use Craigslist don't have the internet -- they might find out how much he's trying to fuck them.

Doing my morning Craigslist and coffee and see this ad:

http://orlando.craigslist.org/vgm/1671833054.html

SNES Games (Clermont)

Selling Super Nintendo Entertainment System(SNES) games. We have several smash hits to choose from. Would like to sell Individually.

(lists games)

I ask about Mario Paint and Super Mario World for $15, since he didn't list any prices.

His response: It took me a long time and alot of money to find these games years ago. I drove all around florida looking for them. Id like $35 for each game.

:laughing dog:

http://providence.craigslist.org/vgm/1696045434.html
NINTENDO W/ 36 RARE GAMES, & 3 CONTROLLERS W/GUN - $200 (RI)

Date: 2010-04-16, 10:29PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

NINTENDO SYSTEM WITH 36 RARE GAMES WITH CASES AND INSTRUCTION BOOKLETS FOR GAMES (EVEN MORE RARE)

MOVING MUST SELL

CALL 401-603-2818 ANYTIME

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE

1ST COME, 1ST SERVE ONLY PLEASE

I emailed him asking if it was rare :)

If you're gonna have an ad like that, atleast list the damn OMG SO RARE games. Especially do so if you're going to say the word rare to the point of redundancy.

[quote name='Ichabodplain']His response: It took me a long time and alot of money to find these games years ago. I drove all around florida looking for them. Id like $35 for each game.[/QUOTE]
you should have replied back that he was in luck then, because at those prices he won't have to go very far to find them the next time, because they'll still be in his closet in the dusty old box he originally found them in.

bread's done
Back