Yet More Craigslist Stupidity!

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']How can they say it's worth over $137? Unless they're factoring in the EDGE discount...[/QUOTE]

It could be something like $137.57...

[quote name='scott2hotcott']It could be something like $137.57...[/QUOTE]

It would be funny if they had $200 on there and were just messing with people.

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']It would be funny if they had $200 on there and were just messing with people.[/QUOTE]

Naw.... confirmed $137.00... and still available....

[quote name='CL-Insanity']I am not even going to post the link... this has to be one of us...

fuck[/QUOTE]

Wait, WHAT? I have two of those in my garage sale for $10 each (with controllers, hookups, etc) and they didn't even sell. Lol....

[quote name='BlackwaterMerk']uggh.... Every time I look at this thread I lose a little faith in humanity.[/QUOTE]

I wonder sometimes if people just buy the stuff off ebay and then price it 4-8x on the slim chance they'll encounter a yokel who has no internet and wants to buy some magic beans. Hurr, hurr, you can grow crops with this here Resident Evil longbox.

Yeah...that's a sweet demographic there, the customer who browses craigslist yet who is too timid to order anything from ebay or amazon.

IPOD TOUCH.....NEEDED.....
Date: 2010-06-06, 12:06PM EDT

Hi, i'm looking and wanted an IPOD TOUCH......if you have one and no longer or just don't want it anymore I'm looking for one that still works and the condition DOES NOT MATTER.....
Ugh.

The wanted section is surely the worst.

http://providence.craigslist.org/wan/1779785771.html
--------------------------------------------------------------
wanted a free boat (warwick)

IM LOOKING FOR A FREE BOAT I HAD A BOAT . I BUT I HAD LOST IT IN A DEVORCE SO NOW IM LOOKING FOR ANOTHER ONE PLEASE HELP IF IT HAS A TRAILER THAT WOULD BE GOOD TO
PLEASE E - MAIL ME WILLY

:lol: :applause:

[quote name='AlphaPanda']http://providence.craigslist.org/wan/1779785771.html

IM LOOKING FOR A FREE BOAT I HAD A BOAT . I BUT I HAD LOST IT IN A DEVORCE SO NOW IM LOOKING FOR ANOTHER ONE PLEASE HELP IF IT HAS A TRAILER THAT WOULD BE GOOD TO
PLEASE E - MAIL ME WILLY

:lol: :applause:[/QUOTE]

tumblr_ku3ap5gmOV1qz8wnlo1_500.jpg

So i'm selling about 10 ps3 games on craigslist, one of which is FF XIII and the guide. Some dumbass messages me that he'll give me 50 dollars for all of them. This guy must either be on crack or one of the stupidest people I have ever encountered in this life lol

[quote name='BmBoWnZ']HOLY SHIIII. Flying down to Ohio to get in on this amazing deal[/QUOTE]

Shit I don't need to fly, I'll buy them right now for 500 pennies.... wait is that a dollar sign? HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH!!!1!11!

Here's a Gem from columbus

http://columbus.craigslist.org/vgm/1779925085.html

PS3 SLIME 120 GB +4 GAMES +EXTRA CONTROLLER Price may change - $500 (columbus)
Date: 2010-06-07, 2:47PM EDT
Reply to: [Errors when replying to ads?]

I have for sale a Playstation 3 slim 120 GB that I've had for 2 months. I have for sale God of War 3, Metal Gear Solid 4, Little big Planet, Final Fantasy 13, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves and Final Fantasy 7 and an UNOPENED BRAND NEW CONTROLLER (on the playstation network). Also included is a 3 year warranty with the system. Cash & Meet up only. No Nitpicking, all or nothing.

This is a steal! The PS3 was $300. Each game was $60 since they were all Brand New when bought. The controller was $50 and FF7 was $10. Everything is $600 without tax.

PRICE MAY CHANGE!

First off I'm not sure what a Ps3 Slime is, sounds nasty actually,, but it was followed up by this post

http://columbus.craigslist.org/vgm/1780695781.html

Exactly. The price does change when you sell USED items. You're PS3 WAS $299 (new). Yet, you've used it. Now it's not new. You have used games too.

"Used" prices for these games on sale at Amazon Dot com are the following:
Little Big Planet ($21) no tax.
God of War 3 ($30) no tax
Uncharted 2 ($28)
Final Fantasy 13 ($29)

Controllers are $50.

Altogether, the "price that may change" deal, is $398 altogether on Amazon dot com. (used ps3, extra unopened controll & 4 used games) ... no tax

Pleaseeee tell me the person who posted this is from this forum so i can high five you.

[quote name='AlphaPanda']http://providence.craigslist.org/wan/1779785771.html

PLEASE E - MAIL ME WILLY

:lol: :applause:[/QUOTE]

Aaaaand, the response...

http://providence.craigslist.org/wan/1781558671.html

[quote name='AlphaPanda']PLEASE tell me that was you. That was epic.

"and a team of supermodels to give me hummers and lick my nuts on demand" make me spit my drink all over my desk. Thanks. :lol:[/QUOTE]

That was indeed my response. Although, I realy should have put a link to the Sandberg/T-Pain "I'M ON A BOAT" video too...

[quote name='SlammedNiss']Hell, contact them and see if they'll split it up and snag FF7 for $10 or less.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty certain the FF7 "copy" is the PSN version.

Again, I remember quickly why I don't bother. First post I see after not checking CL for awhile:

11 xbox games all for 100 bucks - $100

Date: 2010-06-08, 11:24PM PDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

All these games can be played with xbox 360. I want 100 dlls for all games or best offer. If you only want one game it is 10 to 8 dlls for each game the games are
1) prince of persia the sands of time
2)L.A. Rush
3) The Lord of the Rings the third age
4)EA Sports Madden 2003
5) Greg Hastings' Tournament paintball
6)ESPN NFL 2K5
7)NFL street
8)Star Wars OBI-WAN
9) NFL Fever 2003
10)Van Helsing
11) Jade Expire limited edition

Dumbasses.

[quote name='ducksoda7']First time posting here. This one's just ridiculous. A used, original XBOX and 13 games for $350? GTFO of here!

http://winnipeg.en.craigslist.ca/vgm/1775468119.html[/QUOTE]

They could at least toss some more whoppers on there. Yessir, these are, you got it, mint gamestop stickers on each game signifying their earliest years of operation. Other used games feature fading, peeling, and multi-stacking on their used stickers; but as you can see the GS stickers on my games are nothing short of mint singles, signifying that each game was only traded in one time! Get yourself a piece of history before it's gone forever!

Edit: Nevermind, there's only one GS sticker, it sounded good though, imagining all those green x-box icons being GS stickers...it could be a great start to gaming! (and a great end too, once you've run out of money).

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']They could at least toss some more whoppers on there. Yessir, these are, you got it, mint gamestop stickers on each game signifying their earliest years of operation. Other used games feature fading, peeling, and multi-stacking on their used stickers; but as you can see the GS stickers on my games are nothing short of mint singles, signifying that each game was only traded in one time! Get yourself a piece of history before it's gone forever!

Edit: Nevermind, there's only one GS sticker, it sounded good though, imagining all those green x-box icons being GS stickers...it could be a great start to gaming! (and a great end too, once you've run out of money).[/QUOTE]
Lol. I thought they were all GS stickers too.

But seriously, who in their right mind would charge $350 for that? There are FFXIII 360 bundles still sitting in Wal-Mart(in Canada) that have been reduced to $340 from $400, and they come with FFXIII, 2 controllers and a 250GB HDD.

Gotta love people selling 10-year old used items for more than what you can buy them new for now. Happened to see this one today:

I have a black PS2 slim with controllers and cords.. Asking $140. Text me only if you want it at... [phone number removed]

3nd3kd3me5Q05W35R6a65af92fb08ed321df9.jpg

So yeah...a slim PS2 ($99 new) and a third party controller that I'm pretty sure doesn't cost $40. No games, and don't even see a memory card there.

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']They could at least toss some more whoppers on there.[/QUOTE]

Whoppers? Throw Sneak King, Big Bumpin' and Pocketbike Racer in there and you can sell it for $50 more easily! ;)

[quote name='SLeeK719']Wow just wow...

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/vgm/1786418503.html

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/vgm/1786403028.html [/QUOTE]

Before they get flagged or disappear I'll post the contents; they're obviously from the same sad delusional individual (if the comment about seeing his other SNES ad wasn't enough to assure this). Highlight has to be the "games alone are worth the price" comment...YEAH, ESPECIALLY LAMBORGHINI AMERICAN CHALLENGE AND STREET RACER.
Super Nintendo (SNES) + 7 games - $150 (Pasadena)

Date: 2010-06-11, 10:16AM EDT

Super Nintendo with 2 controllers and 7 games in very good condition.

(1 original Nintendo controller and 1 "after market" controller)

Games:
Super Mario World
Donkey Kong Country
Donkey Kong Country 2
Lamborghini American Challenge
Street Racer
Super Mario Kart
Ms. Pac-Man

Games alone would be worth asking price... :roll::roll::roll:

Will sell separately - email with reasonable offer.

can deliver within 15 miles of Pasadena

----------------------

Nintendo 64 + 1 game and controller - $75 (Pasadena)

Date: 2010-06-11, 10:25AM EDT

Nintendo 64 game console with 1 controller and Super 64 Mario game.

Very good condition.

Can deliver within 15 miles of Pasadena.

(See also my other listing for Super Nintendo).

[quote name='karkyco']Nintendo 64 + 1 game and controller - $75 (Pasadena)

Date: 2010-06-11, 10:25AM EDT

Nintendo 64 game console with 1 controller and Super 64 Mario game.

Very good condition.

Can deliver within 15 miles of Pasadena.

(See also my other listing for Super Nintendo).[/QUOTE]

lol and I thought the swap meet guy was asking too much at $40 for N64, 2 controllers, Super Mario 64, and Mario Party =P

http://ksu.craigslist.org/hab/1788383919.html

I know this is odd but i have a lot of about 30 condoms
that i do not need. IU just purchased them about two weeks
ago at walmart. they are Trogen came from a 36 pack of multi
there is her peasure shared pleasure intense ribbed and and
another kind dont remember what it is... These cost me
quite a bit for me o just throw them out...and i need money
bad right now..caught between paydays..and need some soda...
I am looking to get these gone asap... askin $10 OBO just let
me know by email ifyou want them and we can meet in ogden.
I will have them discreetly packaged....

WoW account 5 epic 80s - $850 (Clarksville)

-Level 80 Undead Female- Priest- with dual spec and epic flying Gearscore of 5.1k max professions Tailoring and Enchanter maxed first aid, fishing and cooking

-Level 80 Troll Female- Hunter -epic flying Gearscore of 4.8k max professions Skinning and Alchemy maxed first aid and fishing

-Level 80 Tauren Female- Druid -with dual spec and epic flight form Gearscore of 5.6k max professions Leatherworking and Herbalism maxed fishing, cooking, and first aid

-Level 80 Dranei Female -Shaman- with dual spec and epic flight Gearscore of 4.8k max professions Jewelcrafting and Mining maxed first aid
-Level 80 Bloodelf Female- Warlock -with dual spec and epic flight Gearscore of 4.6k max professions Inscription and Gnomish Engineering maxed first aid

-Level 77 Bloodelf Female- Mage -with dual spec epic flight and BoA leveling gear

All characters have a good reputation on the sever, BoA items of mail, leather, and cloth with weapons and trinkets for leveling.
Several collectors items included, Several titles, and several special non-combat pets, and holiday mounts.

Please feel free to email me with any questions price is negotiable within reason. I am the original owner of this account and will provide you with all the information you will need.
I am looking for cash payments only so no one gets scammed.

DISCLAIMER: By responding to this posting you are stating that you are in NO way affiliated with Blizzard Entertainment or any associated entity. World of Warcraft is a trademark of Blizzard Entertainment. All characters, items, gold pieces, or other intellectual property in World of Warcraft are the sole property of Blizzard Entertainment. This sale is not for the ownership of their intellectual property but rather for the time spent working on this character and acquiring items. All references to "My character", "This character", "My WoW account", "This account" or "My account" are indicative of my time spent on leveling the character.

WOW, $850.00 ,.. just wow

Dude, the adds here in Eastern Kentucky are filled with that WOW crap. Whats worse though is that people will actually buy them for that price.

Ugh. I hate when $$$s don't take the time to read through the description before placing a bid. I just sold a console-only 360, then the bitch e-mails me a few hours later saying that he only read the stock item information, not the item description. He's either retarded or just bid on the item to waste my time (one would assume that someone with a feedback of 55 would know how eBay works).

Then he's like "I would hate to have to send it back because I got 2 different descriptions..." He obviously also didn't read the part that says "No returns, all sales final."

Should I play nice and just cancel the transaction and relist, or send it out anyway, and let that be a lesson?

[quote name='lmz00']Ugh. I hate when $$$s don't take the time to read through the description before placing a bid. I just sold a console-only 360, then the bitch e-mails me a few hours later saying that he only read the stock item information, not the item description. He's either retarded or just bid on the item to waste my time (one would assume that someone with a feedback of 55 would know how eBay works).

Then he's like "I would hate to have to send it back because I got 2 different descriptions..." He obviously also didn't read the part that says "No returns, all sales final."

Should I play nice and just cancel the transaction and relist, or send it out anyway, and let that be a lesson?[/QUOTE]

I'd send it anyways. Screw giving morons refunds because they don't know how to read.

[quote name='wickedse7en']http://ksu.craigslist.org/hab/1788383919.html

I know this is odd but i have a lot of about 30 condoms
that i do not need. IU just purchased them about two weeks
ago at walmart. they are Trogen came from a 36 pack of multi
there is her peasure shared pleasure intense ribbed and and
another kind dont remember what it is... These cost me
quite a bit for me o just throw them out...and i need money
bad right now..caught between paydays..and need some soda...
I am looking to get these gone asap... askin $10 OBO just let
me know by email ifyou want them and we can meet in ogden.
I will have them discreetly packaged....[/QUOTE]

"Unused."

[quote name='lmz00']I don't want negative feedback, though. :( I'm using my friend's account to sell stuff, and he only has a score of 3.

I guess I'll just remove the stock info from all of my future listings, and use gigantic font for my descriptions from here on out.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=230484828195

How many of you would've assumed that this came with a controller, HDMI cable, hard drive, etc.?[/QUOTE]

File for a listing credit and don't send it...would you rather wait for a paypal dispute a(and it will come...) from the buyer saying item not as described? You know ebay favors buyers...it's not a chance worth taking.

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']File for a listing credit and don't send it...would you rather wait for a paypal dispute a(and it will come...) from the buyer saying item not as described? You know ebay favors buyers...it's not a chance worth taking.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I know. It just sucks that I'm going to have to go through the trouble of relisting and waiting for those auctions to finish.

On top of that, I also had an iPhone for sale, and the guy that won at the last second turned out to be from India, and wants me to ship to his cousin in the states. Like that's going to happen. Two canceled transactions in one day. Oh well.

[quote name='budsmoka']I want to email that ass hole and tell him what a retard is.[/QUOTE]

I e-mailed him later that day, but he has yet to respond. I'm about to e-mail this asshole who is trying to sell DVD's for $11 a piece, or 2 for 20. Some of which are completely shitty.

http://annapolis.craigslist.org/emd/1786160375.html

**I WOULD APPRECIATE SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY NO SPAM, PAYPAL OR OUTRAGEOUS SHIPPING TO TIMBUKTU REQUESTS. NOTHING OTHER THAN AN INTEREST TO PURCHASE.THANK YOU SO MUCH CRAIGLIST IS GREAT BUT UNFORTUNATELY ITS BEING ABUSED BY SPAMMERS. YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE THE RESPONSES I GET!

MOSTLY ALL THESE VIDEO GAMES ARE BRAND NEW STILL SEALED (if not they are marked with the condition)YOU CAN BUY THEM INDIVIDUALLY FOR $11.00 EA. 2 for $20 OR JUST BUY THEM ALL FOR A FLAT $250(Which puts them at $9.25 Ea.)

EMAIL NOW I WILL RESPOND QUICKLY!

1. The Manchcuran Candidate (like new) Full Screen – Denzel Washington – Nail Biter
2. Coraline- 2-Disc Both 2-D and 3-D Versions of Film with 4 pairs of 3-D Glasses ! Voices of Dakota Fanning Teri Hatcher + More! from director of Nightmare Before Christmas Henry Selick
3. The Lady Killers (like new) Tom Hanks- Marlon Wayan’s+ More! Laugh out loud Movie.
4. Dave Chappelle’s Block Party(like new) Unrated (Like New) Rouge Pictures WideScreen
5.Sin City – Jessica Alba- Bruce Willis-Britanny Murphy- Mickey Roure-Elijah Wood- more! Brutal Violence Course Language Rated R
6. Texas Chainsaw Massacre - Inspired by a True Story-Jessica Biel, Jonathan Tucker + More-
7. King Kong – 2 Disc Special Edition
Van Helsing- The London Assasin- Animated – voice of Hugh Jackman
9 8. Zoey 101 Spring break – Nickelodeon-Bonus Episodes Quinn’s Date & Little Beach Party & Special Features. Lynn Spears & Sean Flynn Full Screen
10 The Inkwell- Larenz Tate, Suzanne Douglas, Glynn Turman WideScreen Summer’s Never Been o much Fun!
11 He’s Just Not that into you-Ben Affleck,Jennifer Anniston, Drew Barrymore,Jennifer Connelly + More!
12 Honey-Jessica Alba
I13 am Legend- Will Smith
14. Butt-Ugly Martians: Boyz to Martians –Special Features- Exciting DVD-ROM Game Demo!
15. Family Guy Presents Stewie Kills Lois and Lois Kills Stewie – Uncensored ;Two Episodes in One! Limited Edition.
16. All Monsters Attack aka Godzilla’s Revenge (5) Two Remastered Fims in one! Japanese Version (All Monsters Attack) plus U.S. Version (Godzilla’s Revenge) Presented in Cinescope- 17. TOHO Master Collection
18. DREAMGIRLS Beyonce Knowles, Eddie Murphy,Jennifer Hudson Full Screen
19. NORBIT- Eddie Murphy, Cuba Gooding-Eddie Griffin-Charles Murphy-Katt Williams
20. The Heartbreak Kids-Ben Stiller Full Screen
21. Cosmo Girl! Get Fit with Jillian Michaels – Bonus- Fitness & Nutrition Tips, Face to Face
22. Mamma Mia! (2) Meryle Streep, Julia Walters, Amanda Seyfried + More!
23. Black Snake Moan (Samuel Jackson, Christina Ricci, Justine Timberlake +More!
24. Zodiac 2-Disc Director’s Cut (Robert Downey Jr, Jack Gyllenhaal!)
25. HANCOCK – Will Smith, Jason Bateman, Charlize Theron
26. Dawn of the Dead (Ving Rhames, Jake Weber, Mekhi Phifer + More) Warnining : Exclusive Bonus Features To Die For!)
27. Holly Hobbie & Friends Best Friends Forever – I love my Friends Special Features

bread's done
Back