CALL . 619- 749 - 8673 OR EMAIL AT PO _OTS @
HOTMAIL .COM . NOT A SCAM . SOME GAMES
WILL BE LESS YOU SHOULD KNOW WHICH
ONES . PLEASE ONLY SERIOUS BUYERS WILL
NOT BE JACKED OR TRY TO JACK, WE ARE A
CHRISTIAN FAMILY AND DON ' T WANT
PROBLEMS . 20 to 40 bucks each .

http://toledo.craigslist.org/vgm/1894607293.html

extremely rare snes game - $180 (east toledo)

i have a one of a kind super mario rpg for the super nintendo it has been played once or twice and beaten if u would like it contact me by email and that's the actual price i'm gonna be selling the game

OH MY GOD, ONE OF A KIND?! THE ACTUAL PRICE YOU ARE GOING TO BE SELLING IT FOR?!

No fucking way!

...if anyone wants to harass their email, feel free.

[quote name='elessar123']sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/vgm/1894235975.html[/QUOTE]

Seriously, what kind of Christians use the term "jacked"? That's almost a sin.

[quote name='elessar123']sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/vgm/1894235975.html[/QUOTE]

LOLOLOL @ "ONLY SERIOUS GAMERS NEED TO CALL." & "SOME GAMES WILL BE LESS YOU SHOULD KNOW WHICH ONES." & "PLEASE ONLY SERIOUS BUYERS WILL NOT BE JACKED OR TRY TO JACK, WE ARE A CHRISTIAN FAMILY AND DON'T WANT PROBLEMS."

CALL OF DUTY WORLD AT WAR, FIGHT NIGHT ROUND 3, RED ALERT 3, MX VS ATV UNTAMED, NEED FOR SPEED SHIFT, ARMY OF TWO, ROCK BAND 2, CONFLICT DENIED OPPS, FAR CRY 2, SMACK DOWN VS RAW, GUITAR HERO 3, MORTAL COMBAT VS DC UNIVERSE, MOTOR STORM. ALL 13 GAMES ARE IN GOOD CONDITION LIKE NEW. MY KID'S ARE TRYING TO SELL THEM TO GET A FLAT SCREEN, NO BULL! CONTACT ME CHRIS THE DAD AFTER 4:30 PM. ONLY SERIOUS GAMERS NEED TO CALL. 619-749-8673 OR EMAIL AT PO_OTS @ HOTMAIL.COM. NOT A SCAM . SOME GAMES WILL BE LESS YOU SHOULD KNOW WHICH ONES. PLEASE ONLY SERIOUS BUYERS WILL NOT BE JACKED OR TRY TO JACK, WE ARE A CHRISTIAN FAMILY AND DON'T WANT PROBLEMS. 20 to 40 bucks each.

I do enjoy this one...

Fully Modded Sega Genesis SVIDEO OVERCLOCK REGION LED - $400

Date: 2010-08-09, 5:23PM EDT

Thanks for looking! Here its! Your chance to own a fully modded Sega Genesis. It has the COVETED S-Video, Overclock, Region Selection, AND of course an ULTRA bright blue L.E.D.

Here re the details:

S-VIDEO: This mod puts out an INCREDIBLE picture. Super bright and ultra clear. If youve never played a Genesis with this mod you're in for a TREAT!

Overclock: This unit is overclocked from 7.6 to 9.8mhz. All lag is gone. Ran through Gunstar Heroes and it didnt miss a trick!

Region: This unit is modded so you can play Japaneese and Pal Games. 2 Switches. One for English and Japan and the other for 50/60hz. The switches are located on the left side of the unti and are marked.

Stereo sound and composite video via RCA

Ultra Bright 5000mcd Blue LED

This is not somebody elses machine I bought. I built this machine with the intention of keeping it for myself. But I have an extra that I have recently built for myself.

This machine was FULL dissasembled and cleand before ANY mods were done to it. This machine has been fully tested after all mods were completed and to be honest is a treat to play..

The overall condition is good for being 20 years old. Motherboard is in great shape. The case has some blemishes on it. There is a small crack, barely noticible bleow the "16-bit" emblem and what appears to be a round burn above it. Still in great condition.. More pictures avalible up on request.

Some things to know about an overclocked Genesis: You can not use a Sega CD or 32X. The processors dont cooperate any longer. PLEASE BE SURE TO READ ALL INFORMATION AND ASK ANY QUESTIONS IF YOU ARE AT ALL UNCERTAIN!!!!!

I think 99% of the people who post on craigslist are just retarded. I used to look for deals on there but it's gotten ridiculous.

Last edited by a moderator:
fuckin' Craigslist. I was trying to list my copy of Transformers: War For Cybertron up there on my local page for $50 or so and it asked for a phone number to verify me. WTF!?!?!?!

I guess maybe since I just posted 2 ads for SNES stuff I'm selling up there within the last 10 minutes they might've thought I was a spam bot or something, but still....wtf.

YOU PICKED UP THE WRONG CURBSIDE ARCADE CABINET!!!

RE!!!!!ATTENTION 2 FREE ARCADE CABINETS IN WESTMINSTER

Date: 2010-07-20, 9:28PM PDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

OK SOMEONE TOOK THIS ARCADE CABINET FROM MY HOUSE TODAY! THIS CABINET WAS NOT FREE YOU PICKED UP THE WRONG ONE. SO PLEASE BRING IT BACK OR LET ME KNOW WHERE IT IS I'LL PICK IT UP
THE CABINET IS NOT MINE IT WAS HERE FOR REPAIR SO IT DOES NOT WORK EITHER CAL ME PLEASE I NEED IT BACK! I'LL GIVE YOU ANOTHER CABINET BUT NOT THAT ONE!
714 881 6942

HERE'S THE PICTURE OF IT!!! IF YOU SEE IT CALL ME

---------------------------------

LOL so it looks like the guy in OC who used to have that videogame store that "allegedly" took a kid's DS (and/or offered some kid $10 for a complete copy of Earthbound) is looking to buy games.

He posted an ad with a list along with his cash offers, and this response from someone popped up afterward (I'm not going to post the list of games the guy is looking for, but it's in the original ad and the response...

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/vgm/1897577728.html

RE: Want 2 Buy Video Games 4 Nintendo,Sony,Sega,Etc Price List Include (OC)

Date: 2010-08-13, 4:57PM PDT

WE ALL KNOW YOUR THE SAME GUY WHO STOLE THE KIDS DS
AND WE KNOW WHY YOUR SHITTY STORE CLOSED
YOUR OFFERS ARE RIDICULOUS

PEOPLE DONT SELL ANYTHING TO THIS IDIOT

FROM LAST YEAR

Video Game Store Clearance Sale Everything Must Go! (FountainValleyCA92708)

I am having a huge video game sale at our store. We are really struggling right now to keep the store open, so my hope is that we can make enough money on these sales to stay open till December sales. Please help us out we have great deals going on right now. Everything in the store is 25 to 90% off. We have a huge selection of old school games I currently have thousands of them for ps1, ps2, dreamcast, nes, super nintendo, nintendo 64, gamecube and more. I also do not put junk titles in my store for the older systems everything that I have for sale is either a great game or is extremely rare. We have a lot of collector's who come to our store for that very reason as well as our already low prices. If you would be interested in buying in bulk I am willing to work a deal with you, however you would need to talk to me(my name is Mike I am the manager) to work out a deal. We are open every day of the week from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm. I work every Thursday, Friday and Saturday, so please come those days to work out a deal with me. Sale will be going on all through July and Possibly August, but games and systems are selling fast at these low prices, so it is first come first serve. If you need directions to our store here is our address:

Game X Video
17071 Magnolia St
Fountain Valley, CA 92708

We are located in Fountain Valley on Warner and Magnolia. If you need to contact me for any reason here is my email: [email protected]. If you would rather talk over the phone you can reach me at the store phone number which is 1 (714) 841-7574. I hope you see you at the store in the near future.

Looking to buy video games. please contact me at [email protected] or call me at 1 (714) 925-8544. My name is Mike. Below is a list of video games I am interested in buying with the prices I pay for each game(prices will be higher for complete or mint games):

Last edited by a moderator:
There are way too many dumbasses in CA. I'm never ever going to call myself a Californian.

Sorted in order of least dumb to dumbest:
http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/vgm/1899385109.html
Ps2 Games - $20 (San Diego)
Fifa 09
Fifa 08
20 Each Or 35 For Both !
They Aree In Good Conditions !

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/vgm/1899397867.html
PS2 FOR SALE W/ CONTROLlERS - $105 (Serra mesa)
A PS2 with a broken memory card slot two memory cards and two controllers and War of the Monsters video game

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/vgm/1899439400.html
Just to be clear, that is a PS2 Phat that he claimed was bought 2 weeks ago, and implied basically that it was new two weeks ago.
Play Station 2 + controller - $40 (chula vista)
good condition, all cables and 1 controller in like new condition (i bought it 2 weeks ago)

ONLY $40

call me (619) 934-xxxx or text me (619) 746-xxxx

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/vgm/1899362941.html
I can walk into any retail store with these games and pick them all up for less than half that price... Except maybe Sears.
Lots Of Brand New XBOX 360 Games - $300 (San Diego)
ALL NEW XBOX 360 GAMES I HAVE A PS3 SO I HAVE NO USE FOR THESE. THEY ALL ARE SEALED IN THE ORGINAL CASE IN PLASTIC AND SECRUITY LABELS STILL INTACT.
FABLE 2
GEARS OF WAR 2
HALO 3 BOX SET
CRACKDOWN
BLUE DRAGON
VIVA PINATA
LIPS BOX SET WITH MICROPHONE
NINJA GAIDIN 2
IM CURRENTLY OUT TO SEA AND WONT BE HOME TILL FRIDAY BUT PHONE NUMBER IS 619-905-6501 OR REPLY BY EMAIL

And...cream of the crop... for the LOW PRICE OF $1300:
http://sandiego.craigslist.org/ssd/vgm/1899465343.html
PLAYSTATION 2 AND PLAYSTATION 1 WITH 66 GAMES AND MUCH MUCH MORE!!
I am selling a used but in great condition ps2 and ps1. It also comes with 66 games! The ps2 has 2 controllers, one wireless and one wired! It even comes with a memory card! Also, the ps2 comes with a remote controller for easy movie watching and it comes in the original case with everything. The ps1 comes with two controllers and comes with 2 memory cards! There is so many great hits that I have and all come with a case in great condition because I like to take care of my video games and they all work 100%. I am selling all of these games, controllers, and memory cards for a low price of 1,300 or best offer. Please do give me a call if you are interested at (619) 750-xxxx.

"Shittier" is right!

NES with 15 games, guns, controllers and power pad - $250 ($hittier)

Date: 2010-08-09, 10:14PM PDT

Willing to negotiate or trade for something cool.....I can send you a list of the games, just too lazy right now.

What you see is what you get. You might need a new 72 bit card but other than that, everything is perfect. Spent some cash on the games. I know that Mike Tyson's Punch Out was about $20 and the power pad was about $40.

----------------------------------

30 shitty/uber common NES games for a bike...

30 nes games

Date: 2010-08-14, 9:27PM PDT

just found this in the garage today, willing to rade for an old schwinn beach cruiser or old bmx bike/gt dyno let me know or road bike
Low g man
Urban champion
Karate champ
Mission impossible
Kung fu
Captain skyhawk
Golf
Code name viper
Elevator action
Kiwi kraze
Silent service
Tennis
Festers quest
Gauntlet
Ice hockey
T&C surf
Solar jetman
Wrath of the black manta
A boy in his blob
Wheres waldo
John elways quarterback
Anticipation
Monopoly
Double dribble
Platoon
Arch rivals
Nes play action football
Cobra triangle
Robocop

Tonight's bonus: I'LL GIVE YOU BREAKDANCING LESSONS FOR AN IPHONE (MUST BE 3G MINIMUM)... - OR AN ITOUCH!!!

LOLOLOL, just read the ad...oh and the keywords, seriously boogaloo shrimp WTF?!?

I WANT A IPHONE 3g! I CAN TRADE MY Video Games or BREAKDANCE LESSONS! (Downey)

Date: 2010-08-13, 2:43AM PDT

I want an iphone 3g that is in good condition no cracks on screen. I have a bunch of old school games i can trade OR I can teach you how to break dance. I can show you how to Pop,Lock and break.Like the stuff you see in the movie Breakin or Beat street & even in Step Up 3D. I can show you how to do the windmill,the wave,the robot,the usher slide(a.k.a the Glide) thats were it looks like your floating going sideways..I can also show you the moonwalk like how Michael Jackson used to do it, that way next time you go to a party,sweet 16,quince or wherever you are you can show off your new moves & have the spot light. Im offering my services and in exchange i would like either a iphone 3g or a itouch.

If interested

you can call or text at 562 644 6107

Serious People Only

THIS CLIP IS FROM THE MOVIE BREAKIN' IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF WHAT I CAN DO. I CAN TEACH YOU ALL OF THIS.TRUST ME YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVrWDPi12zE

Thanks for looking

snes,nes,sega,sega dreamcast,atari,super nintendo,wii,ps3,xbox 360,playstation,ipod,iphone 2g,iphone 3g,iphone 3gs,iphone 4,hip hop,arcade,coleco,ds,old school,retro games,lakers,dodgers,clippers,galaxy,angels,virtual boy,ipad,mega man,call of duty,black ops,nba jam.,ninja gaiden,super mario,classic games,kobe bryant,michael jordan,guitar hero,call of duty modern warfare,World at war,turbo grafx,turbografx 16,playstation one,playstation 2,Sonic,Alex kidd,Alex kid,Rambo,The Expendables,The Karate Kid, The Terminator,Robocop,Dvd,Dvds,Vhs,Jenna Jameson,Playboy,Mcdonalds,Real Madrid,Lady Gaga,Beyonce,Drake,lareoux,Neyo,2pac,Eazy E,Dr.Dre,Nwa,Ice Cube,Super nes,Sonic The Hedgehog,Poppin,Lockin,backspin,Hip Hop,Lessons,Dupont,Breakin,Electric Boogaloo,Shabba Doo,Boogaloo Shrimp

Wow....you can get the whole series for a lot cheaper on DVD than what this guys asking price is for a VHS set.

http://denver.craigslist.org/clt/1878873093.html

Dragon Ball Z VHS (entire series) - $1100 (Denver)

Date: 2010-08-03, 1:41PM MDT

A listing for the serious DBZ collector. This is the entire Z series (88 total tapes) plus five movies (Dead Zone, Tree of Might, Worlds Strongest, Cooler, and Revenge of Cooler). This was painstakingly acquired over the course of
6 years and I am finally willing to part ways. All of the tapes are in mint condition with 80% still in plastic wrap. Of the opened tapes, all work perfectly. This collection also features the original voice actors (when Pioneer was partnered with Funimation) until the Captain Ginyu saga. I hope this finds a good home of a true anime fan. Thanks for looking.

Btw, the serious stuff, cash or paypal only. Honest inquires only, please. And I can meet in the greater Denver metro area.

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/vgm/1907704672.html

SUPER NINTENDO GAMES - $80 (HENDERSON)

Date: 2010-08-19, 10:54AM PDT

FOR SALE 4 SUPER NINTENDO GAMES
1. STANLEY CUP RACING
2. JOHN MADDEN FOOTBALL
3. VEGAS STRIKES
4. JURASSIC PARK

ALL KEPT IN ZIP LOCK BAGS, MINT!
$80 OBO

WE WILL BE AVAILABLE THIS WEEKEND TO SELL.
HURRY. GOING FAST.

Come on, guys!!! You know you have been looking for John Madden Football for years!!!!

As always, fuck

Anybody want a RARE Larry Bird vs. Michael Jordan Genesis game? Only $250

http://wichita.craigslist.org/vgm/1904717051.html
A RARE MICHEAL JORDAN VS LARRY BIRD SEGA GENISIS GAME 3163000476
The response:
http://wichita.craigslist.org/vgm/1905054271.html
I try to pick out 1 ad a day on CL, and today YOU are the lucky winner. I'm not exactly sure how in the hell you decided this game was incredibly rare, but you couldn't be more incredibly wrong. A simple (and quick) search on eBay shows you can pick up a complete copy (i.e. game, box and instructions) for just $10 + shipping. Which quite honestly, IMO, is still overpriced. So, unless yours is gold or platinum plated, perhaps you should welcome yourself back to reality.

The next response:
Ive seen you post on craigslist many times, and quite frankly, you are making me sick to my stomach... Ive flagged your rude comments many times for removal...Guess what? An item can be listed on here for sale for as much as the owner decides its worth, and if noone buys it cause it may be over priced, then it just doesnt sell...seriously, who the hell do you think you are to "PICK ONE A DAY" to be a complete a-hole to? Believe me when i say this, i will continue to flag every post you make, and will also be contacting the ppl who i see you being rude to so they do the same....
And yet another response:
http://wichita.craigslist.org/vgm/1908830528.html
Well, looks like I didn't have to look too far for today's winner. You're correct. People can post an item for sale for as much as the owner decides it's worth. But, guess what...I can also post whatever I want as well showing others that he's trying to con people into believing it's a RARE item, when in fact, it's about as common as white trash in WalMart. The only thing I do is actually show people that it's not as rare as the seller claims it to be.

BTW, you do realize it takes more than a single flag to have a post removed, don't you? Gee, I wonder what happened to yours?

Lots of breakups...

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/vgm/1908743785.html
Rock Band 2 for PS3! - $140 (Mission Valley)
Rock Band
includes:
Drum set / drum stick/ drum pedal
Microphone
Guitar

A year old! in good condition.

selling because took from boyfriend in break up...getting rid of it ASAP!

serious buyers only!!!! 301-xxx-xxxx

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/esd/gms/1910043319.html
DIVORCE SALE! SATURDAY 08-21-2010

Starts at 7am until ?

23 Years of HIS STUFF... EVERYTHING MUST GO!
Baseball Cards, Record Albums, Tools, Arts & Crafts
Lots of Items to choose from!

1034 Aster Ave. El Cajon, Ca [Off Chase Ave]

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/vgm/1910087863.html
PLAY STATION 1, XBOX 360 (SAN DIEGO 47 ST.)
4745 SOLOLA AVE. APT. 202 S.D. C.A. 92113
619) 263 20 25

PLAY STATION 1 $ 45.00
XBOX 360 $ 75.00
PAR DE CONTROLES PARA PLAY STATION 1 $ 15.00

I laughed my ass off when I saw this:

resident evil collection - $500 (Palatine)

games all work very good condition want to sell as a set i will take 500 obo for this colection i have as fallows:

RE 0 - Game cube
RE 1 - PS1
RE 2 Demo - PS1
RE 2 - PS1
RE 3 - PS1
RE 4 - PS2
RE outbreak land 2 - PS2
RE code veronica x - PS2
RE Dead Aim With gun and sensor - PS2
RE 5 - PS3
RE Movies 1,2,and 3 - DVD
also comes with the fallowing consoles:

Game cube with one controler and memory card, and the original PS2 With two controlers and a memory card(both have all the cords needed to play on your tv)

need to sell to day so give me an offer call or text

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/vgm/1911810244.html

Speaking of stupidity, I have one of those scammers trying to get me to send my old cell phone out of country to his "son" and I'm trying to get him to send me paypal as a gift. I have no problem sending it IF the funds clear ok, and IF he gives me an address that isn't in a country on the US prohibited list.(EG. Syria, Cuba, Iran, et cetera)

http://appleton.craigslist.org/vgm/1918808734.html

PS2 Lot Of 10 Games - $100 (Weyauwega)

this lot of nice playstation 2 games include
** NCAA Football 09'
** NHL 09'
** Nascar 08'
** NCAA March Madness 08'
** Call Of Duty Finest Hour
** Cabela's Legendary Adventures
** Need For Speed Prostreet
** Brunswick Pro Bowling
**Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2
**Thrillville
All Games are in good to great condition e-mail with questions
Thanks!!!

Haha, $100 for about $8 worth of games... Good luck!

For half a million dollars, I'd expect the collection to include Bubbles the chimp. WTF, seriously?!?

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/clt/1911757483.html

Michael Jackson Collectibles - $500000 (Paradise california)

Date: 2010-08-21, 2:14PM PDT

Michael Jackson birthday is coming up August 29 for those serious fans out there,or for the serious collector who buy's and resale menorbilia's. Here is a opportunity for you to purchase this large collection to add to your collection.A great tribute to the king of pop may his spirit live forever.
I have for sale a large collection of Michael Jackson menorabilia"s for the serious fans and collector as follows,five albums 1982 MJ thriller picture disk album/world famous original thriller album/Thriller 12 inch special dance single/1979 Off the wall album/1985 The historic recording album of We Are The World original/ Four MJ vhs tapes History volume one and two /Moonwalker movie/The Lengend continues unauthorized/Two dvd's MJ Life of a superstar the story of the king of pop/MJ live in Bucharest the dangerous tour/ Two concert tour program books The Jackson brothers 1984 Victory tour and the 1988 MJ Bad tour/Four posters MJ Captian EO/MJ cloth poster and the next two posters items i have search the internet several times and can't find anywhere a rare items 1983 Pepsi and the Dangerous and another rare item i can't find a MJ portrait. /Disney Adventures magazine withMJ and his favorite animated character Pinocchico June 1993 /Two Jet magazine with MJ on it April 26 ,1993 and Nov 26,2001/ Two books MJ Boby and Soul anillustrated biography/Simplifed piano arrangements of MJ hits by Dan Castes/1988 Sega Genesis moomwalker video game/Two MJ Moomwalker puppet kooler's a rare item can't find anywhere.Asking for the whole collection $500,000 Five Hundren Thousands Dollars.(Willing to sell each piece on aindividual basis, i have lots more collectible items just have too much of it decided to sell some of it.) Please serious buyer only, I will only accept a certified bank cashier check only . Buyer must meet at bank location for making payment and pick up once check has been cleared with bank items will be given to you, no other arrangement will not acceptable. Call (530)876-9751 ask for LeeAnn if no answer please leave a message to make arranegements for time and day to make payment and pick up of items at bank location address for bank location Sierra Central Credit Union 1575 Skyway Paradise ca 95969 1-800-222-7228 Hours 9am to 5pm weekdays only
th and to celebrate for all you

[quote name='LaughingGnome']lol Check out this one

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/ele/1909701362.html[/QUOTE]

Posting was already expired...what was it?

Here's one that I had to laugh about. Hoard much?

El Hoardo spotted!

MAKE AN OFFER (westminster)

Date: 2010-08-19, 11:32AM PDT

trying to sell as a lot SUPER STREET FIGHTER, NINJA TURTLES AND MORTAL KOMBAT COMPLETE ARE NOT INCLUDED
PLEASE NO LOWBALLERS
sega genesis- 1 system all cables-
snes systems all cables- 6 SYSTEMS 3 COMPLETE IN BOX
n64 system all cables- 6 SYSTEMS 1 COMPLETE IN BOX
ps2 system all cables- 3 SYSTEMS
xbox systems all cables- 2 SYSTEMS
gamecube systems all cables 1 COLLECTORS POKEKON COMPLETE AND 1 PURPLE COMPLETE IN BOX

here is some of the game list

N64
ALL STAR BASEBALL 2000 COMPLETE-
WINBACK COMPLETE-
BODY HARVEST COMPLETE
ZELDA OCARINA OF TIME COMPLETE
CRUSIN WORLD COMPLETE
QUAKE 2 COMPLETE
MADDEN 99 COMPLETE
POKEMON STADIUM
POKEMON STADIUM
BANJO KAZOOIE
ZELDA OCARINA OF TIME
ZELDA OCARINA OF TIME-
ZELDA OCARINA OF TIME-
QUAKE 2
NASCAR 99-5
GOLDEN EYE
GOLDEN EYE
BLAST CORPS
VIGILANTE 8
RAMPAGE WORLD TOUR
HEY YOU PIKACHU with mic
TUROK 2
NFL QUATERN BACK 2000
LEGO RACERS
CLAY FIGHTER 63 1/3
CIRCUIT PRO BOWLING
STAR WARS EPISODE 1 RACER
STAR WARS EPISODE 1 RACERS
STAR FOX 64
ARMY MEN SARGES HEROES
NAB COURTSIDE
GAUNTLET LEGENDS
007 WORLDS NOT ENOUGH
SUPER MARIO 64-15
MARIO KART 64-
MARIO KART 64-
SUPER SMASH BROS-
TONY HAWKS PRO SKATER-
ZELDA MAJORAS MASK-
ZELDA MAJORAS MASK CE-
ZELDA MAJORAS MASK CE-
ZELDA MAJORAS MASK CE-
FIFA WORLD CUP 98-10

NES
DOUBLE DRAGON-5
PRO WRESTLING-5
Pro WRESTLING-5
VOLLEYBALL-5
RUSHIN ATTACK-5
PAC MAN-5
GYROMITE-10
PINBOT
SLALOM
THE LEGEND OF KAGE
DOUBLE DRAGON
SOLSTICE
TETRIS
ARKANOID
FESTERS QUEST
3D WORLD RUNNER
JACKAL
BASEBALL STARS 2
SQOON
IKARI WARRIORS
DIG DUG 2
DEMON SWORD
DRAGON POWER
DOUBLE DRIBBLE
RING KING
KING OF KINGS EARLY YEARS
METROID
METROID
WIZARDS AND WARRIORS
MICKEY MOUSECAPADE
NINJA CRUSADES
NINJA GAIDEN
STAR VOYAGER
YOSHI
GUERRILLA
THE ROCKETEER
TROJAN
DOUBLE DRIBBLE
SEASAME STRET
METAL GEAR
SUPER BOWL
KNIGHT RIDER
TETRIS
DEADLY TOWERS
GREMLINS 2
DUCK HUNT
DUCK HUNT
DUCK HUNT
MARIO BROS/ DUCK HUNT
MARIO BROS/ DUCK HUNT
MARIO BROS/ DUCK HUNT
MARIO BROS/ DUCK HUNT
MARIO BROS/ DUCK HUNT
MARIO BROS/ DUCK HUNT
MARIO BROS/ DUCK HUNT
DUCK HUNT
MARIO BROS
MARIO BROS
MARIO BROS 2
MARIO BROS 2
MARIO BRSO 2
MARIO BROS 2
MARIO BROS 3
MARIO BROS 3
MARIO BROS 3
MARIO BROS 3
DR MARIO
TRACK AND FIELD
HOGAN'S ALLEY
HOGAN'S ALLEY
HOGAN'S ALLEY
HOGAN'S ALLEY
ZELDA
ZELDA
ZELDA
ZELDA
ZELDA

ZELDA 2
CHUBBY CHERUB
SPY HUNTER
RAID ON BUNGELING BAY
BIONIC COMANDO
TRACK AND FIELD
SESAME STREET
IRON SWORD
TOP GUN
BASEBALL STARS
KINGS OF THE BEACH
SILENT SERVICE
STAR TROPICS
MARBLE MADNESS
JORDAN VS BIRD
SUPER SPIKE V’ BALL WORLD CUP
PINBALL
TENNIS
EXICTE BIKE
BASES LOADED 3
SHADOWGATE
BURGER TIME
RUSHIN ATTACK
LODE RUNNER
DRAGON WARRIOR
TECMO WORLD WRESTLING
3D WORLD RUNNER
BART VS THE WORLD
NINJA TURTLES
NINJA TURTLES
NINJA TURTLES

NINJA TURTLES
BASEBALL
DRAGON WARRIOR
DRAGON WARRIOR
DRAGON WARRIOR
DRAGON WARRIOR
CYBERNOID
TRACK AND FIELD 2
SESAME STREET
WRESTLEMANUIA
BATMAN
WHO FRAMED ROGER RABBIT
LEGACY OF A WIZRD
SPELNUKER
BALLOON FIGHT
COBRA TRIANGLE
BIONIC COMANDO
WRECKING CREW

NINTENDO GAMECUBE
THE INCREDIBLES
SPIDER MNA
CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY
ICE AGE
FLUSHED AWAY
KIRBY AIR RIDE
HARRY POTTER AND THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS
SPONGE BOB LIGHTS CAMARA PANTS
GEIST
SCOOBY DOO NIGHT OF 100 FRIGHT
TONY HAWKS UNDERGROUND
RESIDENT EVIL-
SONIC HEROES
NEED FOR SPEED UNDERGROUBD-
LUIGS MANSION-
POKEMON COLOSSEUM WITH BONUS DISK
MARIO KART DOUBLE DASH
SPYRO
DONKEY KONG
SONIC MEGA COLLECTION
SMASH BROS
GAMEBOY GAMES
NINJA TURTLES 2 BACK FROM THE SEWERS
KIRBYS DREAM LAND
NIJA TURTLES FALL OF THE FOOT CLAN
MS PACMAN
GAME BOY POCKET YELLOW - 20

SUPER NINTNEDO SNES
ALADIN-
EARTH DEFENCE FORCE
MAGIC SWORD
STANLEY CUP
MARIO PAINT WITH MOUSE
ZELDA
WRESTLEMANUIA ARCADE GAME
SUPER SCOPE
MARIO PAINT
F ZERO
F ZERO
BEST OF THE BEST CHAMPIONSHIP KARATE-
SUPER STAR WARS-10
MORTAL KOMBAT-5
DK COUNTRY-15
KEN GRIFIN JR BASEBALL-5
ROYAL RUMBLE-5
FINAL FIGHT-5
SUPERMAN-5
FIFA WORLD CUP 94-10
SPIDERMAN-5
SUPER MARIO WORLD-10
SHAQ FU-1
SUPER PINBALL-5
BUBSY 2
CLAY FIGHTER-5
STAR FOX-5
FINAL FANTASY MYSTIC QUEST-10
MADDEN 96-5
KING OF THE MONSTERS-5
PRIMAL RAGE-10
BAT

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/ssd/vgm/1926002469.html

SNES console w/ 12 games:

Lot of SNES equipment. Everything has been sitting in storage for some time.
Console works.

-1 SNES console
-1 AC adapter
-1 RF switch
-1 Standard controller and 2 turbo controllers
-1 Super Scope w/ sensor
-1 Baseball bat
(Not quite sure how well all of the controllers/accessories work,
didn't get to test them)
-1 Super Game Boy cartridge w/ guide (works with the old Game Boy games,
none included)

-12 games:
Chester Cheetah - Wild, Wild Quest
Killer Instinct
Metal Combat (Super Scope)
NCAA Basketball
Shaq-Fu
Spiderman/X-Men: Arcade's Revenge
Starfox
Super Black Bass
Super NES: Super Scope 6 (Super Scope)
The Terminator
TMNT IV: Turtles in Time
Yoshi's Safari (Super Scope)

$150 OBO

Sort of off-topic but I will do my first craigslist trade tommorow, is it always recommended to trade in a public place like a restaurant or library, right? It could be risky to give a home address.

bread's done
Back