Yet More Craigslist Stupidity!

Would you say that any of these games are worth 35 bucks??
maybe uncharted 2

Video Games PS3 for Sale - $35 (North Raleigh)

Date: 2010-11-07, 3:45PM EST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Each game is $35
Cash or PayPal ONLY
Price for purchasing all games at once - $500

**All games are in EXCELLENT condition**

Saints Row 2
Uncharted 2
Army of Two
Godfather II
Need for Speed - Carbon
Midnight Club - Los Angeles Complete Edition
Wet
Prototype
Mirror's Edge
Silent Hill - Homecoming
Fight Night Round 3
Prince of Persia
The Saboteur
Street Fighter IV
Bayonetta
Afro Samurai
Fallout 3
InFamous
Grand Theft Auto IV

[quote name='steve nash']flag this shizznit
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/vgm/2047815604.html

STRATEGY GUIDE BONANZA - $1020 (richmond / seacliff)

Date: 2010-11-07, 4:01PM PST

I have a TON of STRATEGY GUIDES for SALE! One Requirement is that you MUST be ABLE to DRIVE to the CITY and Pick them UP PLEASE!? The Guides are $10 for the REGULAR EDITIONS and $20 for the SPECIAL EDITIONS! Please reply with your Name, Email, and Contact Number so we can set up the details to meet! The GUIDES are as FOLLOWS (in alphabetical order and the amount in Parenthesis):

Alpha Protocol (2)
Alan Wake (2)
Batman: Arkham Asylum (1)
Bioshock 2 (6) / Bioshock 2 Limited Edition (2)
Crackdown 2 (1)
God of War 3 (5) / God of War 3 Collectors Edition (1)
Iron Man 2 (2)
Just Cause 2 (1)
Mass Effect 2 Collectors Edition (12)
Nier (2)
Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands (2)
Red Steel 2 (2)
The Sims 3: World Adventures and Ambitions Expansion Packs (1 each) [Both Together for $10 & Nintendo DS Pocket GUIDE for FREE THROWN IN]
Star Ocean: The Last Hope International (1)
Super Street Fighter 4 (1)
Transformers: War on Cybertron (1)
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (3)
UFC Undisputed 2010 (8)
World of Warcraft: 3: Dungeon Companion 3 (2)
Zelda: Spirit Tracks Collectors Edition (1)[/QUOTE]
I wonder what this person's CAG/SD name is, cuz those are all recent pennied guides.:lol: I mean, I admit putting up an ad a year ago to try and offload some of mine, but I think I was charging $4 each or something(and didn't list ANY CE/LE/SE ones:razz:).

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I wonder what this person's CAG/SD name is, cuz those are all recent pennied guides.:lol: I mean, I admit putting up an ad a year ago to try and offload some of mine, but I think I was charging $4 each or something(and didn't list ANY CE/LE/SE ones:razz:).[/QUOTE]

[email protected] is his email

PS3/Xbox 360 Call of Duty Black Ops - $110

Date: 2010-11-08, 4:25PM PST

I have a copy of the PS3 Call of Duty Black Ops and a copy of the Xbox 360 Call of Duty Black Ops now in hand....You can get it before midnight....it will go to the higher bidder, otherwise it's $110.

Please email.

[email protected] 415-321-9091

Not only does he want your broken 360 for FREE, he wants you to deliver it as well.

http://wichita.craigslist.org/wan/2052215472.html
I WANT BROKEN XBOX 360 (SOUTH WICHITA)

I want to take off your hands any broken xbox 360 consoles for free. I would like to take them and put them to good use instead of ending up in a land fill somewhere. If you would like to drop off or bring me a broken xbox so that it is off of your hands and not in a land fill than give me a text at 316-871-2325. other then that dont contact me. Thank you =)

Last edited by a moderator:
http://poconos.craigslist.org/vgm/2053474463.html

Call Of Duty Black Ops Prestige Edition comes with RC-XD VIDEO SURVEILLANCE VEHICLE & DISPLAY STAND WITH MICROPHONE AND VIDEO CAMERA BUILT IN TO CAR RC-XD TRANSMITTER (controller) WITH BUILT IN LCD VIDEO DISPLAY LIMITED EDITION BLACK OPS COLLECTORS MEDAL EXCLUSIVE BLACK OPS XBKX LIVE OUTFIT FOR AVATAR AND FOUR COD WAW CO OP ZOMBIE MAPS

NOTE: THIS BUNDLE DOES NOT INCLUDE GAME
BE A TRUE GAMER AND OWN A PIECE OF COD HISTORY THAT VERY FEW PEOPLE HAVE.
Asking $300

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/eat/vgm/2049562268.html

Wii Bundle Huge - $450

Wii Bundle including Wii, wireless charger, 2 wii remotes with motion sensors, 2 nunchuks, memory card for nintendo 64 games, nintendo 64 controller and the following games. The Mario Brothers games and Lego Harry potter are worth $150 alone.

1. Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4
2. Lego Star Wars The complete Saga
3. Wii Sports Resort
4. Wii sports
5. Super Mario Brothers.Wii
6. Star Wars Clone Wars
7. Super Mario Galaxy Wii
8. Raving Rabbids
9. Raving Rabbids 2
10. Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

I can't believe they already released final fantasy 33

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/vgm/2053861317.html

Final Fantasy 13 XXXIII ps3 - $25 (N Raleigh)

Date: 2010-11-10, 11:22PM EST

perfect condition for ps3. i just don't play it at all, no time. comes with everything in the box.
can meet north glenwood or north capital.

local cash only thanks.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']They're THAT much? Before or after a plan for it? If before, fuckin' yikes.:whistle2:#

Then again I seem to be making friends all over CAG tonight with how non-PC I am.:lol::booty:[/QUOTE]

it's like $100-200 ( more memory ) for the 3GS

non-PC, you mean non-tech as that is a phone.. a "smart" phone

Why did you eve mention that?

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']:roll:Someone needs to email him and link him to Gamestop's used section cuz there's no way in hell any of this bundle is worth THAT much.:whistle2:#

What I laugh at though is that a TracPhone is like $10 and time cards for it are $10-20. So you mean to tell me he'd rather sell his 'everything next to his gf' instead of scraping up the $20-30. Chances are the douchebag wants some iPhone or some other expensive branded one with all the bells n whistles.:roll:[/QUOTE]

I agree with IATCG on this one. I got a Tracphone and its a good money saver. For me the Iphone is an overated piece of plastic.

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/vgm/2057482105.html

6 game N64 collection - $100 (Las Vegas Only)

Date: 2010-11-12, 7:04PM PST

Super Mario 64
Pokemon Stadium
NHL Blades of Steel
Twisted Edge Extreme Snowboarding
Goldeneye 007
Bomberman 64

These games range from common to rare and are a great Christmas or holiday gift for any collector! All the games work, Pokemon stadium has a blockbuster sticker on it. My asking price is $100 for the set. I'll accept offers.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
3n93oe3p05Y65W35U1abc9682ef097332144b.jpg
fuckfuck

Check this out

XBOX 360 ELITE 120 GB + MANY GAMES in outstanding condition - $100 (New Deal)

Date: 2010-11-15, 4:27PM CST

I'm trying to sell an Xbox 360 Elite. In amazing condition. Not a single mark or dent. 120 gb harddrive. Included is XBox 360 universal remote, 4 headsets, original plugs, 4 cordless controller, HD composite cables, and wireless n adapter.

I'm also throwing in a few games: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Mass Effect 2, Battlefield: Bad Company, Red Dead Redemption, Halo 3, Splinter Cell: Conviction, and Gears of War 2.

Waiting on the guy to call me back. I emailed him about two hours after he posted it. What a deal.

I was at a GS earlier today and the guy in there was telling me about a Craigslist deal gone sour. I guess they met up in the parking lot in front of the store, the guy was selling a laptop for $500, the person paid and then the person selling it said "I forgot to take a password out for you to use, can I see it". The person gave it back and the person took off with the laptop and the money!

PS2 Slim with 6 games for TRADE - $200 (National City)

I got a PS2 slim with 2 remote controllers, 1 dvd remote, power adaptor, video cables, 1 8mb memory card, 6 games which includes Tekken 4, Tekken Tag Tournament, Soul Calibur 2, Gran Turismo 4, Need for Speed Underground and Need for Speed Carbon that i would like to trade for...
Ipod Touch 4G with headphones/mic and usb cable or

$200 cash

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/ssd/vgm/2053999767.html

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/vgm/2069372331.html

i have a ps2 for sell - $40 (alameda)

Date: 2010-11-19, 11:35AM PST

i am selling my ps2 with 14 games and memory card and 3 controllers and 2 guitars 1 is wireless and 1 in not !ps2 dose work but you must have the ac wire loop on the ps2 to work like so in the pic of it !THATS WHY I AM SELLING IT FOR $ 40 AND THAT I AM MOVEING AND DONT ROOM FOR IT! AND YES IT COME WITH THE GUITAR HERO 2 and 3 too many games to list ! email me or text me at 510 283 8723! and yes it dose work just have have the ac power cord loop on the ps2

Versus - Final Fantasy VII Ultimate Guide - $120 (Little Italy)

I have a Like New almost perfect copy of the Versus Books Vol. 2 - Final Fantasy VII Ultimate Guide. I am the original owner and have had this in my collection since it came out. The poster is intact at attached inside the back cover. This guide is extremely rare and hard to come by in this condition.

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/vgm/2073255214.html

PS2 and Accessories for Sale - $150 (Allied Gardens)

I've got an original PS2 that is in good condition. The accessories that come with it are:

1. 3 dualshock PS2 controllers
2. DVD player remote
3. 2 8mb Memory Cards
4. 17 games
- Crazy Taxi
- FIFA Soccer 2003
- Gran Turismo 3
- Grand Theft Auto III
- Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
- Grand Theft Auto Vice City
- Kelly Slater's Pro Surfer
- Max Payne
- NBA Live 2003
- NFL 2K2
- NFL 2K3
- NFL 2K5
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3
- Tony Hawk's Underground
- Tony Hawk's Underground II
- Transworld Surf
- X Men: Next Dimension

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/vgm/2073276868.html

[quote name='LaughingGnome']Versus - Final Fantasy VII Ultimate Guide - $120 (Little Italy)

I have a Like New almost perfect copy of the Versus Books Vol. 2 - Final Fantasy VII Ultimate Guide. I am the original owner and have had this in my collection since it came out. The poster is intact at attached inside the back cover. This guide is extremely rare and hard to come by in this condition.

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/vgm/2073255214.html[/QUOTE]

Based on Amazon prices this isn't stupid at all. To get one with the poster included is at least $70, and this one seems to be in better shape than most of the listings on Amazon.

[quote name='yourlefthand']Based on Amazon prices this isn't stupid at all. To get one with the poster included is at least $70, and this one seems to be in better shape than most of the listings on Amazon.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I sold mine (no poster) about 2 years ago for $100 shipped.

I saw one of these on ebay with a crapload of games (FF7, FF8, Legend of Mana, Chrono Cross, etc.) and the whole bundle didn't make a starting bid at $120, which I considered about break even with the guide valued @ $30. Just because something is listed high doesn't mean it's going to be on fire when it comes to selling. Locally even less so.

Great deal or the greatest deal?

Xbox 360 20 gb. 1gen. - $180 (Beaverton)
Date: 2010-11-26, 10:57PM PST

Xbox 360. Bought It in 2008. Has the red ring of death. and the cd drive has problems. other than that it is fine. It just needs some repairs

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2081404895

Felt this deserved a place in this thread:
http://cleveland.craigslist.org/ele/2034725341.html

Date: 2010-10-31, 7:25AM EDT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi i got like 5 xbox 360 games to trade! im lookin for a ipod clasic or a 4g nano! the games i got are..... 1. mass effect 2! 2. fall out 3 game of the year addishion! 3. red dead redemshion! 4. assins creed 2! 5.spliter cell conviction! and if the ipods real niceeeee then ill throw inresedent evil 5 and halo 3 odst!!! lookin for a newer ipod all of theses games are well over 300 bucks soo hit me up 440 591 3497 alll games work and are in goood condishion!! ohh my mom might anser so ask for vinny when u call thanks!

/facepalm

Well our friends at MNA vintage seem to have some legal clout, so if you flag their posts (possibly because they're tools) you'll (somehow) be sued in civil court and they'll find out where you live to boot.

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/vgm/2091162552.html

"WE ARE HAVING SOME PROBLEMS WITH STAY AT HOME WANNA BE DEALERS... SORRY FOR NEXT STATEMENT, JUST A DISCLAIMER THAT SHOULD BE TAKEN VERY SERIOUSLY... TO WHOEVER KEEPS FLAGGING OUR POSTS"
ANY VENDORS WHO WOULD LIKE TO WORK WITH US IN THE FUTURE WE ARE ALWAYS WELCOME TO DO SO... THX, MNA VINTAGE

"ALERT" TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN...

IF THIS ADD IS FLAGGED AGAIN WITHOUHT PROVOCATION, OUR ATTORNEY WILL BE CONTACTED, TO WHICH CRAIGSLIST WILL BE ASKED TO TURN OVER THE ADDRESS THAT FLAGGED THE AFOREMENTIONED ADD AND YOU WILL BE SUED IN CIVIL COURT FOR LOSS OF SALES AND ASKED TO PAY PUNITIVE DAMAGES FOR YOUR MALICIOUS ATTEMPT TO DIMINISH OUR GOOD NAME AND SERVICE TO OUR CUSTOMER BASE... "BACK TO THE SAVINGS... BELOW"

GRAB YOURSELF A N64 FOR THE CRAZY LOW PRICE OF $25... FOR THIS WEEKEND ONLY!!!! "THURS-SUNDAY" 8AM-6PM SUN.- 10AM-3PM "ALL DAYS ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Funny stuff IMHO, especially since an n64 for $25 is such an average deal, why would you want to deal with all their special conditions?

[quote name='dabamus']Oops... I accidentally hit the spam flag on their post. Come get me in Ohio![/QUOTE]

Oops, accidentally hit the spam flag, reloaded, and hit again. My bad.

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']Well our friends at MNA vintage seem to have some legal clout, so if you flag their posts (possibly because they're tools) you'll (somehow) be sued in civil court and they'll find out where you live to boot.

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/vgm/2091162552.html

Funny stuff IMHO, especially since an n64 for $25 is such an average deal, why would you want to deal with all their special conditions?[/QUOTE]

LOL! Flagged for removal.

bread's done
Back