Yet More Craigslist Stupidity!

[quote name='coolrust']CALL OF DUTY LESSONS!

Date: 2011-08-02, 12:03PM PDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
CALL OF DUTY LESSONS FOR XBOX 360

MODERN WARFARE
WORLD AT WAR
MW2
BLACK OPS
and coming soon. . .MW3

These lessons provide a comprehensive understanding of the dynamics in call of duty, and will help players develop both offensive and defensive strategies based on their own personal style of game play.

Get some of those high kill-streak rewards you've always wanted.
Impress your friends with how many tomahawk kills you can get.
Finally! Know what it's like to be the one doing all the killing, instead of doing all the dying.

NO, WE WON'T TELL YOU TO BUY A MODED CONTROLLER.
NO, WE DON'T SPAWN CAMP.
NO, WE DON'T USE BOT'S, CONNECTION TRICKS, CHEATS or ANYTHING ELSE LIKE THAT.

Lessons are provided through 2 courses based on moderate and advanced skill levels.
Lesson scheduling based on availability.
Lesson times based on Pacific Standard Time or (PDT)

To Schedule Lessons Call: (415) 690-6702
www.callofdutyacademy.com

Be one of the first to prestige when MW3 comes out this November!

ANSWER THE CALL OF DUTY!!

Do you guys think they have evening class, since I work in the morning. Also, do you guys think that I can apply for financial aid or I can claim this on my tax refund?[/QUOTE]

So I went to the website, and looked at their advanced clases, and saw this:

Advanced Training Course:

Advanced lessons are 1 hour long at $19.99 per subject, and covers the following subjects:
-Pro Piping

Interesting, since that's a nickname for noobtubing. :roll:

Sega Dreamcast with 2 controllers, and lots of games - $50 (North Park (San Diego))

I have a good working Sega Dreamcast with all its wires, 2 controllers, a memory card, and lots of games. The games are onn burned discs and not originals but all work perfect. Check list below. I also have emulator discs with 100's of games from Sega genesis, NES, and SNES. (100's of the classics)
the games i have are Crazy Taxi, Blitz 2001, Capcom fighting collection with marvel vs capcom 2, capcom vs snk etc,Spawn, Bangai-0, Sword of the Berserker, and Hydro Thunder.

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/ssd/vgm/2550672113.html

I am selling a bunch of old game stuff ranging from video game hardware/software to board games and card games. This is an extensive list, so I will try to be as descriptive as possible.

Video game systems:
- Funtastic watermelon N64 with matching watermelon controller and cords: $60
- Boxed Sega Saturn in near mint condition with controller, manuals, and cords in plastic: $70
- Funtastic Grape N64 with matching grape controller and cords: $60
- Lime green Gameboy SP with charger. Has some scratches, but is in good condition otherwise. Will throw in a case: $50
- Boxed Sega Core 1 with all the components in plastic: $90
- Atari 7800 with (2) Atari 2600 controllers and cords: $60
- (2) SNES system bundles with two controllers and cords: $45 each
- Boxed NES-style Gameboy SP with manuals and charger. All components are in great condition: $90
- Atari 400 vintage computer in box with manual, cords, and a book. Has been tested and works great!: $200
- Various Gameboy SPs with chargers. I have blue, black, dark grey, and silver, but the silver are in pretty bad shape: $35 for the non-silver and $25 for silver due to the condition
- (2) Turbo Grafx 16. A system w/one controller and cords: $80, A system with two controllers and cords: $85
- (2) Rollerball controllers for the Turbografx 16: $30 each
- Rare, collectors' edition Spongebob Gameboy Sp w/ charger. This is in great, working condition: $75
- (2) Original Gameboy handhelds. Both grey with intact battery back. Has some dead pixels on the screens. Sound works on both: $20
- A 3DO Goldstar system with one controller and cords: $90
- Lime Green Gameboy Color with original battery back and Mega Memory Card: $25

Most valuable video games:
- Dracula X Sega Saturn import. It has virtually no wear: $60
- Marvel VS/ Campcom also in great condition. Comes complete: $30
- Various classic N64 games: Super Smash Brothers, Majora's Mask, Mario 64, Mario Party 3, etc
- Legend of Zelda I and II for the NES
- Various classic SNES games: Donkey Kong, Mega man, Mario Paint, etc
- Hundreds other games for various systems
- Doom for the Sega Saturn complete and in great condition: $20
- Panzer Dragoon (Sega Saturn) complete: $17

Trading cards:
- 100 Base set pokemon cards as 1st edition shadowless, including Charizard, Blastoise, Venusaur, etc. They are between 8 and 10 PSA condition
- Various Pokemon cards from Jungle set. Some holos/1st editions.
- Various YuGiOh and Magic cards in good to great condition. Lots of holos and rares.
- A bag full of DBZ trading cards. Some 5 stars and holos. A couple of the hard plastic ones

Board games:
- Lords of Creation with all the books and everything in great condition: $70
- Pokemon Master Trainer game. The game is a little beaten up, but comes with all the components (to my knowledge): $30
- Simpson's Trivia game (tin). It also comes with all the pieces (to my knowledge): $15

If you are interested in any of this, please email me or text me at 636-345-2390. These prices are based off the best I could find on Ebay in this condition. I am a trusted dealer and seller of vintage game-related products and collectibles, and try to provide the best packages possible. Thank you for your time. ......And thank you for admitting you looked for the highest price on Ebay....what a dumba$$

At least he was being honest, as opposed to someone looking to score them for cheap so they could turn around and flip them on eBay.

Considering this deal but not sure, 3ds 100 with pokemon black, no charger, but turns on /works. Guy is holding since I know him. What do you guys think?

http://columbus.craigslist.org/vgm/2552239968.html

Rare Panesian NES game Hot Slots

Date: 2011-08-17, 5:47PM EDT

This is a rare Panesian NES game. Great game, fully cleaned and tested. $500 obo

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
3n43k33o45O55Z25S2b8hd358ce4a9d1a121c.jpg

PostingID: 2552239968

http://lasalle.craigslist.org/vgm/2552307844.html

Ultimate Wii - $150 (Ottawa)

Date: 2011-08-17, 5:25PM CDT

Well I'm in the mood! Again! I'm hacking Wii's for a small price! Ask anyone I've done it for and they will tell u 150 bucks is a small price! what the pics reveal is my Wii and it totes 2 hard drives and contains almost 500 Wii games between the 2! not including the emulators which allows u to play regular Nintendo, super Nintendo, and genesis games. Plus I will give u websites to download any games u want including Wii and wiiware games. This offer ends soon as I am moving to Florida on the 1st of September. don't listen to people wen they say u can do this all by yourself because u take a chance of destroying your Wii and not to mention it takes between 5 to 9 hours depending on your firmware. DO NOT UPDATE UR WII B4 CONTACTING ME! my number is 815-250-3758 thanx. This is a softmod only which means no taking apart the Wii. This is not illegal and does not void ur warranty!

SNES CONTROLLER - $15 (Pacific Beach)

Date: 2011-08-17, 11:06PM PDT

SNES CONTROLLER WORKS GREAT

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/vgm/2552842212.html

Nintendo CONTROLLER - $15 (Pacific Beach)

Date: 2011-08-17, 11:08PM PDT

NES CONTROLLER WORKS GREAT

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/vgm/2552842963.html

NES Duck Hunt Gun - $15 (Pacific Beach)

Date: 2011-08-17, 11:21PM PDT

Original Duck Hunt Gun for thr NES
Located in Pacific Beach - Serious Enquiries Only please.

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/vgm/2552849289.html

I think this guy watched that episode of storage wars.

Expecting to get a laptop for an NES and SNES, lol.

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/vgm/2552730428.html

FIRST RELEASE NES & SNES (OAK CREEK)

Date: 2011-08-17, 10:32PM CDT

I HAVE AN NES AND SNES THAT BOTH END IN 001 WHICH MEANS THEY ARE THE FIRST RELEASES OF THE SYSTEMS. BOTH SYSTEMS WORK FINE AND INCLUDE GAMES. MORE SNES GAMES THEN NES GAMES. MAKE ME AN OFFER OR WILL TRADE FOR GREAT CONDITION LAPTOP. E-MAIL ME OE TEXT ME AT 414-405-8265.

I hope that posting these jackasses phone numbers on here gets them picked up by spam bots.

This is really the only reason I look at CL anymore. Just to look at these idiots reposting everyday because noone will pay for their overpriced stuff. "bbbbbut it goes for that much on ebay.....but im going to ignore the fact that people pay more on ebay because theres fees involved for the seller and the buyer understands this". I havent seen a deal on CL in almost a year.

~Xbox Console Controllers & Games~ - $140 (Oceanside CA)

Date: 2011-08-18, 12:54PM PDT

Xbox Console - 2 Controllers - Remote - Memory Card

Included in this sale is Additional Third Controller (Mad Catz Controller) and 4 Games
- Platinum Hits Unreal Championship
- Star Wars The Clone Wars
- EA Sports NCAA Football 2005
- Platinum Hits Mechassault

**All Games are in their respective Cases with Booklets And Booklet for Xbox is included also
Email if interested

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/vgm/2532137413.html

[quote name='jer7583']but everybody loves modurn warfure bro! they're a collectors peice![/QUOTE]

In all honesty, I do think they're the coolest collector's edition piece of all time.

Last edited by a moderator:
A Gamers Dream NES/SEGA/N64 - $1300 (Burlington, VT)

Date: 2011-08-18, 12:38AM EDT

Nes system, with 2 controllers, and 2 sets of power / A/V cords, Zap Light Gun Red/Grey. games for NES are: Gauntlet. Paper boy. Simpsons Bart vs. the evil space muntants. Marble Madness. Indiana Jones and the temple of doom. Excite Bike. Snake rattle n roll. Chip & Dales rescue Rangers. NFL. Sky shark. Battle chess. Dig Dug 2. Jaleco Baseball. Joust. Gyromite. Baseball. Double Dribble. Gauntlet. Legacy of the wisard. Astyanax. Jordan vs. Bird. Rampage. Cobra Triangle. Tecmo Super Bowl. Robo Cop. Ninja Gaiden. Code name Viper. Ice Hockey. Tetris. Double Dragon 2. California Games. Silver Surfer. Milipede. Little Mermaid. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Arcade Game. Star Wars the empire strikes back. Metal Gear. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Manhatton Project. Wrestle Mainia. Smash T.V. Ninja Gaiden 2. Metal Gear 2 snakes Revenge. Zelda 2 Adventure's of Link gold copy. Mike Tyson's Punch Out!. Shinobi. Mega Man 3. 720 skateboarding. Cobra Comand. Zelda gold copy. Vindicators. Blades Of Steel. Castlevainia. Mario Bros/Duck Hunt/Track and Feild. Time Lord. Bases Loaded. Duck Tales. Pipe Dream. Tecmo Bowl. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Crash and the boys Street Challenge. Mario 3. Q-Bert. Dr. Mario. Skate or Die2. Jeopardy. Section Z. Popeye. Wolverine. Yoshi. Ghosts and Goblins. Festers Quest 2 copy's. Deadly Towers. Bad Dudes. Castlevainia 3. Karnov. Bandi Golf. Rad Racer. Wheel Of Fortune. Mega Man 2. Captian America and the Avengers. Skate or Die. Terminator 2. Metroid. Jaws. Pac Man. Double Dragon. Kickle Cubicle. Dragon Warrior. And the NES Game Genie.

Most of theese games are clasic's and hard to get.

Sega, 2 controllers (6 button), power cord and A/V cords. Games for Sega are : Contra Hard Corps. Cyborg Justice. Shining Force. Jungle Strike. Road Rash. Road Rash2. Road Rash 3. Jordan vs. Bird. Desert Strike. Populous. Stimpy's Invention. Doom. Captian America and the Avengers. WWF Royal Rumble. Primal Rage. Columns. Lethal Enforcers. NBA Jam Tournment Edition. Mortal Kombat. Mortal Kombat 2. Jeopardy. Street Fighter 2. Battle Toads.

Nintendo 64, 4 controllers, Power and A/V cords. Games for Nintendo 64 are: Super Mario 64. Wave Race 64. 007 Golden Eye. Mario Cart 64. Waialae Country Club Golf. Perfect Dark. Turok Dinosaur Hunter. Zelda Ocarnia of Time. Pilot Wings 64.

Retro Nintendo Top Loader System, 2 controllers, Power and A/V cords.

Please People don't waste my time, I know what this stuff is worth and the NES collection has taken me a lifetime to Obtain.
:lol::lol::lol:

http://burlington.craigslist.org/vgm/2552788595.html

Dont know if this one has been posted but its hilarious:

Are you Wishing you could play those NES,SNES,N64 PS1,SEGA old games - $1 (iNDUSTRY)

Date: 2011-08-19, 4:09AM PDT

WELL NOW YOU CAN ON YOUR P.C OR MAC. I HAVE EVERY NES, SNES, N64, SEGA GENEISIS, NEO GEO, AND PS1 GAMES EVER MADE. ALL YOU WILL NEED FOR YOURSELF IS A $10 CONTROLER OF YOUR CHOICE OR USE THE KEYBOARD. I WILL INSTALL THE CONSOLE, AND PROVVIDE YOU WITH 15NES, 5SNES,5 N64, 10 GENISIS AND 5 NEOGEO GAMES TO START. FOR $200 ILL PROVDIE A SAFE WAY FOR YOU TO ACCESS ALL MY GAMES FOREVER. PLEASE RESPOND WITH A CONTACT NUMBER OR I WILL NOT RESPOND

So, I saw this ad and I was thinking that it would be kind of fun to show up with some blank DVD-Rs with sharpie writing on them and make a quick $25.

Or donate the $25 and tell the guy that when he rages at you for the fake discs. "Your dirty piracy money has been donated to Feeding America, scumbag"

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/vgm/2557727226.html

WTB a few Xbox 360 Backups - $25 (Milwaukee)

Date: 2011-08-20, 9:35PM CDT

I'm looking to buy a few Xbox 360 Backup games
Deus Ex:Human Revolution
DragonBall:Raging Blast 2
NCAA Football 12
SKATE 3
Captain America:Super Soldier

if you can get those Xbox 360 backups on quality discs and can Drop it off I'll pay $5 for each of them. email me or Call/Text me at 414 779 3726. I only have the $25 for the games at the moment so if you can't drop them off please don't contact me. thanks

Little too scared of stupid people in downtown tracking me down and murdering me over $25 though

I consider this worth mentioning:

pokemon blue version - $60

the very old pokemon game

Come on, really? I mean, you pay more than that for the boxed game, but somehow I doubt it has the box and manual.

Fully Hacked and Modified Nintendo Wii - $400 (San Mateo)

Date: 2011-08-21, 8:51PM PDT
Fully hacked, 50+ games preinstalled in a usb harddrive that is accessible through a channel in the wii itself, you can add more games to the harddrive yourself, it's a Black Wii with a 500gb harddrive (each game is 4gb or less). im asking for 400 because each game is roughly 50 bucks. contact me if interested

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2559248793

**RARE** ATARI 400 HOME COMPUTER - $5000 (EASTSIDE OF CHICAGO)

Date: 2011-08-18, 9:55AM CDT

I'm selling a RARE brand new in the box Atari 400 Home Computer, it was one of the first computers ever build, it hooks up to any television set it is designed specifically for home use,its infinitely programmable, versatile and powerful, it communicates with you by television screen or speaker, it has a large 16k memory capacity, functions in three major computer languages, and features a touch typewriter keyboard, so for all you collectors of Atari out there this is rare

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/clt/2553170192.html

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/vgm/2559249735.html

The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker / Ocarina of Time / Master Quest - $350 (SE Portland)

I'm selling my LoZ bundle for the Nintendo Gamecube, both discs are in like-new condition, the cases are in perfect condition, and the OoT/MQ is a rare, high demand item.

$350 gets you the entire bundle, first come first serve. Pick it up at your earliest convenience.

Send me an email to stake your claim and we'll work out the rest of the details from there.

Selliing Nintendo Entertainment System Great Condition still in box includes everything it came with and Super Nintendo includes everything except boxing plus 12 games which work for both systems they are Spider Man X-Men, Battle Toads vs. Battle Maniacs, Super Mario World, Dr. Tranken, Alein 3, Super Mario All * Stars,Battle Toads Double Drangons, Ghool Patrol, Spider Man, Super Mario Bros., Duck Hunt, Disney Adventures and includes original manuals for $300

[quote name='Tsel']http://lasalle.craigslist.org/vgm/2552307844.html

Ultimate Wii - $150 (Ottawa)

Date: 2011-08-17, 5:25PM CDT

Well I'm in the mood! Again! I'm hacking Wii's for a small price! Ask anyone I've done it for and they will tell u 150 bucks is a small price! what the pics reveal is my Wii and it totes 2 hard drives and contains almost 500 Wii games between the 2! not including the emulators which allows u to play regular Nintendo, super Nintendo, and genesis games. Plus I will give u websites to download any games u want including Wii and wiiware games. This offer ends soon as I am moving to Florida on the 1st of September. don't listen to people wen they say u can do this all by yourself because u take a chance of destroying your Wii and not to mention it takes between 5 to 9 hours depending on your firmware. DO NOT UPDATE UR WII B4 CONTACTING ME! my number is 815-250-3758 thanx. This is a softmod only which means no taking apart the Wii. This is not illegal and does not void ur warranty![/QUOTE]

Hmmm, ip theft and pirating games (~500 Wii games without paying their developers/publishers etc. in this case) isn't illegal according to this expert. Good to know.

BTW, wtf did he do? Strap the hard drives to the Wii with some Velcro strips?

WIN! - CL LISTING OF THE YEAR!

http://erie.craigslist.org/mcy/2559869854.html

TRADE: my Girlfriend for your Yamaha R6 (Erie, PA)

Date: 2011-08-22, 12:24PM EDT
I have a slightly used girlfriend, 1982 model, white with black top, 5'6", 110 lbs with 36C cups and excellent tail. Features one of a kind exterior, wild styling, and razor sharp handling. Quite a looker, turns a lot of heads when parked somewhere. She sometimes runs a little rough but is extremely fun and performs quite well once you get her going. Has good after-market add-ons (tattoos, piercings, college degree) and comes with lots of accessories and some hard luggage. Can be cranky and a bit of trouble to start, especially on cold mornings. I don't advise using the choke. Seems to idle okay most of the time, and fuel consumption is good, though response is best with premium beer. Sometimes she's a little fussy, stops cooperating without any explanation, and wants to be in control most of the time. Then again, many of my friend's wives are like that, so it seems like people don't mind this sort of thing. I've invested a lot in her, and in some ways I'd hate to part with her. However, I realized I'm not looking for a project that requires this much attention, and the long term cost of maintenance on an exotic model like this is just killing me. Will trade for any 2006 or newer YZF-R6. Prefer a straight bike with no issues, minimal modifications. Ex-race bike is okay if it comes with clean papers and is ready for normal street duty. I can fix minor mechanical problems, and cosmetic damage is fine. However, I'm tired of trying to work miracles just to have a dependable source of fun.

Serious offers only & no test drives.

PostingID: 2559869854

super nitendo games - $35 (mansfield)
Date: 2011-08-20, 12:39AM EDT

I have 17 games that I what to get rid of there just getting in the way.here's the names of the games.I have the three stooges.river city ransom. punch out.the legend of Zelda. Mario duck hunt.Rene fade. Wild gun man.hoops. super Mario bros 2.ninja turtles.milons secret castle.Godzilla. donkey kong classics.and caveman games the lowest ill take is 25 iv interested. Call or txt 567 303 4910 thanks.

3nb3m03l45Y45Q65X3b8jdace8f13d9ce136e.jpg

[quote name='Survivalism']super nitendo games - $35 (mansfield)

I have 17 games that I what to get rid of there just getting in the way.here's the names of the games.I have the three stooges.river city ransom. punch out.the legend of Zelda. Mario duck hunt.Rene fade. Wild gun man.hoops. super Mario bros 2.ninja turtles.milons secret castle.Godzilla. donkey kong classics.and caveman games the lowest ill take is 25 iv interested. Call or txt 567 303 4910 thanks.

[/QUOTE]

That's actually a pretty good deal. Less than $2 an NES game?

[/QUOTE]

I like how he undercuts himself, asking $35 but stating the lowest he'll take is $25.

I recommend cherry picking the choice games out of that set though for say a buck each or $2 each max (he also only lists 14 games not 17, but I see 2 copies of River City Ransom so there are probably other dupes).

Pick up both River City Ransoms, Zelda, PunchOut!!, DK Classics at the very least for resale or for the collection. Hell, if there are any missing from your collection I'd pick them up as well.

re: Video games collection for sale! - $69 (seller = delusional meth-head)

date: 2011-08-23, 1:52pm pdt
reply to: See below [errors when replying to ads?]

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/flag/?flagcode=15&postingid=2531911850

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/flag/?flagcode=28&postingid=2531911850

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/flag/?flagcode=16&postingid=2531911850

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/vgm/2531911850.html

don't waste your time with the nutcase above, mark my words you will regret it. He thinks his garbage is gold and worth 3 times real world values as determined by ebay, video game price charts .com, rarityguide, and even amazon 3rd party resellers. Just trash and junk.

Just another craigslist drug addled meth head lunatic, or maybe it's crack or opiates / heroin he's on. I went to meet up with the guy once and he was seriously tweaking...just spazzing, twitching and stuttering on and on about how his shit is legit and the bomb, trying to sell crap out of his trunk at gas stations, just jonesing for his next hit of the magic tweaker dust. He kept going on and on about how he got ripped off selling his snes and nes games and ps1 rarities like suikoden 2 valkyrie profile earthbound mario rpg chrono trigger atlus persona breath of fire lufia zelda metroid mario blah blah blah, and started to rage when i wouldn't pay his asking price for the one or two decent games he had. Then he just kept trying to sell me cart only copies of ultra common crap for $5 each - mario/duck hunt combo carts and disc only $.01 sports games.

He just kept saying "dooo doood oooo dooo doooode...yu yuh yoo you you know how ru ruh ruh ruh rare this shit is?"

buyer beware

haha!

Thought this was funny.

ORIGINAL POST:

YOU CAN HAVE WHATS EVER IN THE YARD, AND UP ON THE FRONT PORCH EXCEPT FOR THE PICTURES, THE BOOKS, THE TV, DVD PLAYER, DISHES, AND THE 2 VCR'S.DO NOT MAKE A MESS.IF NOT GONE BY THIS FRIDAY AT 8AM ITS ALL GONNA BE DONATED TO SAMARITAN HOUSE.THE ADDRESS IS 1116 COMMERCE AVENUE

TO THE PEOPLE WHO JUST CAME TO MY HOUSE.....IF YOU READ THE ORIGINAL POST RIGHT YOU WOULD NO NOT TO TAKE THE VCR'S, AND THE DISHES.I HAVE CAMERA'S ALL OVER MY HOUSE, SO I WANT THEM BACK WITHIN 24HRS, AND LEFT WHERE THEY WERE, OR I WILL CALL THE POLICE, AND MAKE A REPORT.I AM NOT KIDDING.I WAS TAKING A BREAK FROM MOVING THE STUFF INSIDE THAT I WANTED TO KEEP

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/zip/2563423097.html

[/QUOTE]

I assume the humor is in that it says "super nitendo" games

RARE Super Nintendo with 13 games - $260 (Santee )

Date: 2011-08-24, 4:01PM PDT

I have a Super Nintendo for sale with 13 games 2 controllers and mouse for mario paint it all works the games are Super Mario World , Super Mario Kart , Donkey Kong Country , Donkey Kong Country 2 Diddy's Kong quest , the lion king , Aladdin , the jungle book , Tom and Jerry , Drakkhek , The Magical Quest Starring Mickey mouse , wheel of fortune , cool spot , and mario paint. the price is 260 obo

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/esd/vgm/2564362380.html

:lol:

http://longisland.craigslist.org/vgm/2564256536.html

Sega Genesis 2, 2 controllers, 35 games - $100 (West Suffolk)

Date: 2011-08-24, 5:57PM EDT

For sale is a nice collection of sega games, with a fully functional sega genesis 2 system. I have:

1 Sega Genesis 2 console in good condition (works fine)
power source
AV cable
2 x classic sega controllers

Games: (*denotes rare games)
6 Pak (which has Sonic 1, Golden Axe, Streets of Rage, Revenge of Shinobi\, Columns, and Super Hang-on)
California games
Cetnipede
College football USA 96
Columns
Family Feud
Hockey
Joe Montana II Sports talk football
Joran vs Bird
Madden 92
Madden 93
Madden 96
*Mortal Kombat 1
NBA Jam
NHL 94
Olympic Gold
Pat Riley Basketball
*Power Rangers the movie
Prime time NFL
*Revolution X
*Shinobi III
*Sonic Spinball
*Sonic the hedgehod 1
*Sonic the Hedgehog 2
*Street Figher II
*Streets of Rage
*Superman
*The Adventure of Batman and Robin
The Lion King
Troy Aikman football
*VR Troopers
Wayne Gretsky and the NHLPA All Stars
Wheel of Fortune
*X-Men

Price neg.

Didn't know Sonic 2 was a rare game, anyone wanna buy one of my seven or eight complete copies?

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/vgm/2538368710.html

Sega Genesis 3 - $40 (Grandview)

Sega genesis 3, with two controllers, power pack, audio and vidio cables, and nine games.
Games:
Boxing legends
Taz in Escape from mars
Mortal Kombat 2
Animaniacs
Barbie Super model
Road Rash
Sonic the Hedge Hog, Sonic the Hedge Hog 2, Sonic the Hedge Hog 3

I think this is a good price according to eBuy, look it up. dont forget to add their shipping cost.

816-482-#### thanks

----------------

right... don't forget the shipping... because that makes it extra worth it for me to use gas to drive to meet you... I don't know if the price is good or not... I just posted it for the idiotic "shipping" comment...

[quote name='Zarathos']http://kansascity.craigslist.org/vgm/2538368710.html

Sega Genesis 3 - $40 (Grandview)

Sega genesis 3, with two controllers, power pack, audio and vidio cables, and nine games.
Games:
Boxing legends
Taz in Escape from mars
Mortal Kombat 2
Animaniacs
Barbie Super model
Road Rash
Sonic the Hedge Hog, Sonic the Hedge Hog 2, Sonic the Hedge Hog 3

I think this is a good price according to eBuy, look it up. dont forget to add their shipping cost.

816-482-#### thanks

----------------

right... don't forget the shipping... because that makes it extra worth it for me to use gas to drive to meet you... I don't know if the price is good or not... I just posted it for the idiotic "shipping" comment...[/QUOTE]

That's not really that much of an outlandish price tbh. That whole shipping thing is laughable though.

bread's done
Back