Yet More Craigslist Stupidity!

[quote name='Artrigis']Please keep us informed on this impending case! That way we get to see it all behind the scenes instead of on TV like everyone else! LOLOL[/QUOTE]

Nah I posted everything there was to that he stopped responding.

This guy is so nice he's willing to lower his price down to actual retail price (a PS3 Slim is $250 brand new and MW3 is $50 at the most)

3oC1N.png

[quote name='VidgamesgivemeA_D_D']Nah I posted everything there was to that he stopped responding.

This guy is so nice he's willing to lower his price down to actual retail price (a PS3 Slim is $250 brand new and MW3 is $50 at the most)
3oC1N.png
[/QUOTE]

You know, I work in music and deal with studios and live PAs constantly, and if this guy is contributing to that, I bet we'll have some "dope beats" out there...

Just stating my opinion but I really don't think the spam ones belong here. Yeah they're stupid but it's like posting spam mail, it's so common and everyone gets it that it's not even funny. I just prefer to stick to actual people posting stupid crap and they should be ridiculed for.

[quote name='Artrigis']Please keep us informed on this impending case! That way we get to see it all behind the scenes instead of on TV like everyone else! LOLOL[/QUOTE]

Ohhh, I forgot to update you guys, I also emailed that guy selling the broken Gamecube and games bundle asking if it was still available. First he responds with "sorry sold it" then a few days later he thinks he might actually have a real sucker so he emails back "are you still interested?", FLOL. And he signs his name "RyRy:)"...really now? Although he did drop the asking price for the bundle from out of the upper atmosphere down to "meh".

----------------------
On Jul 25, 2012, at 4:12 PM, I wrote:

Hi I saw your craigslist ad, do you still have the Gamecube bundle available that you're selling?

To: Me
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2012 5:15 PM
Subject: Re: Nintendo GameCube Bundle - $200 (Around Gibson)

Already sold sorry

RyRy:)

Sent: Friday, July 27, 2012 8:16 PM

Hey you still interested?

On Jul 28, 2012, at 10:05 AM, I wrote:
The Gamecube bundle, can you remind me what it came with or a link to your ad? You told me you sold the bundle...

Sent: Saturday, July 28, 2012 11:08 AM

I thought you were with this kid who sent his friends to hassle me about fake ads. So that's why I said I sold it. Yeah it's broken and I just realized its stupid asking people to pay for a broken GameCube. I'm offering up all my games for $75 now.

On Jul 28, 2012, at 11:56 AM, I wrote:

Do you still have the ad up or the list of games? I just can't remember what games it came with.

Sent: Saturday, July 28, 2012 12:00 AM

Legend of Zelda twilight princess, Soni adventure battle 2, Mario superstar baseball, Mario Party 8, Pokemon XD Gale of darkness, Soul Caliber 2

$80 for a Gamecube (with special clear packing tape "enhancement") at this pawnshop with no games...what's odd is they have a red Wii available for the same price.

Nintendo Gamecube Gaming Console - $79 (Newhall)

Date: 2012-08-03, 12:33PM PDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Nintendo gamecube gaming console for sale 1 controller and cables. You have everything you need to start gaming besides a gamecube game. Excellent deal , Item for sale is shown below.

Feel free to call anytime between 10am and 6pm. 661-255-6667. Or stop by the shop at 24336 main street New-hall, CA 91321 anytime between 10am and 6pm.

Thank you!

Our Website: http://www.abespawn.com/

Our Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Abes-Pawn-Shop/151063728242966

Other Items We Have For Sale On Craigslist: http://losangeles.craigslist.org/search/?areaID=7&subAreaID=&query=661-255-6667&catAbb=sss

License# 19000956

-------------------------------------------------------

ENJOY THIS AMAZING HOME ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM TONIGHT! Don't worry about the ridiculous asking price, it's totally negotiable (how about 1/10th the asking price, that's about in line with the actual value)...

HOME ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM WITH HOME THEATRE, 32" TV & GAMECUBE!!! - $500 (Los Angeles)

Date: 2012-08-02, 6:18PM PDT

HOME SYSTEM ENTERTAINMENT!!!

INCLUDES:
SONY HOME THEATRE SYSTEM
32" TOSHIBA TV
NINTENDO GAMECUBE
7 BONUS GAMES (NOT SHOWN IN PICTURES)

SPECIFICATIONS:
SONY HOME THEATRE SYSTEM = 5 HIGH QUALITY SOUND SPEAKERS WITH SUBWOOFER, FM & AM RADIO, REMOTE CONTROLLER & INSTALLATION KIT WITH USERS MANUAL
32" TOSHIBA TV = COMES WITH MULTIPLE CONNECTIONS AND REMOTE CONTROL
NINTENDO GAMECUBE = CONNECTION KIT, 3 CONTROLLERS FOR MULTIPLE PLAYER GAME EXPERIENCE, MEMORY CARD & 4 GAMES (FIFA 05, FIFA 06, SUPER SMASH BROS. MELEE, & ROCKY (BOXING GAME))
7 BONUS GAMES (NOT SHOWN IN PICTURES) = PS2 GAMES (NEED FOR SPEED UNDERGROUND, MAX PAYNE, GRAN TURISMO 3, DRIVER 2, FIFA WORLD CUP 2002, MADDEN 2000, & TONY HAWK'S PRO SKATER 2)

ENJOY THIS WEEKEND A HIGH QUALITY HOME ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM!
ALL ITEMS ARE IN GREAT CONDITION.
PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA E-MAIL OR TEXT ME AT (323) 537-5229
PRICE IS TOTALLY NEGOTIABLE.

[quote name='karkyco']$80 for a Gamecube (with special clear packing tape "enhancement") at this pawnshop with no games...what's odd is they have a red Wii available for the same price.

Nintendo Gamecube Gaming Console - $79 (Newhall)

Date: 2012-08-03, 12:33PM PDT

Nintendo gamecube gaming console for sale 1 controller and cables. You have everything you need to start gaming besides a gamecube game. Excellent deal , Item for sale is shown below.

Feel free to call anytime between 10am and 6pm. 661-255-6667. Or stop by the shop at 24336 main street New-hall, CA 91321 anytime between 10am and 6pm.

Thank you!

Our Website: http://www.abespawn.com/

Our Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Abes-Pawn-Shop/151063728242966

Other Items We Have For Sale On Craigslist: http://losangeles.craigslist.org/search/?areaID=7&subAreaID=&query=661-255-6667&catAbb=sss

License# 19000956

-------------------------------------------------------

ENJOY THIS AMAZING HOME ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM TONIGHT! Don't worry about the ridiculous asking price, it's totally negotiable (how about 1/10th the asking price, that's about in line with the actual value)...

HOME ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM WITH HOME THEATRE, 32" TV & GAMECUBE!!! - $500 (Los Angeles)

Date: 2012-08-02, 6:18PM PDT

HOME SYSTEM ENTERTAINMENT!!!

INCLUDES:
SONY HOME THEATRE SYSTEM
32" TOSHIBA TV
NINTENDO GAMECUBE
7 BONUS GAMES (NOT SHOWN IN PICTURES)

SPECIFICATIONS:
SONY HOME THEATRE SYSTEM = 5 HIGH QUALITY SOUND SPEAKERS WITH SUBWOOFER, FM & AM RADIO, REMOTE CONTROLLER & INSTALLATION KIT WITH USERS MANUAL
32" TOSHIBA TV = COMES WITH MULTIPLE CONNECTIONS AND REMOTE CONTROL
NINTENDO GAMECUBE = CONNECTION KIT, 3 CONTROLLERS FOR MULTIPLE PLAYER GAME EXPERIENCE, MEMORY CARD & 4 GAMES (FIFA 05, FIFA 06, SUPER SMASH BROS. MELEE, & ROCKY (BOXING GAME))
7 BONUS GAMES (NOT SHOWN IN PICTURES) = PS2 GAMES (NEED FOR SPEED UNDERGROUND, MAX PAYNE, GRAN TURISMO 3, DRIVER 2, FIFA WORLD CUP 2002, MADDEN 2000, & TONY HAWK'S PRO SKATER 2)

ENJOY THIS WEEKEND A HIGH QUALITY HOME ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM!
ALL ITEMS ARE IN GREAT CONDITION.
PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA E-MAIL OR TEXT ME AT (323) 537-5229
PRICE IS TOTALLY NEGOTIABLE.[/QUOTE]
That TV looks like a Toshiba 32D47. I bought one of those (new) from Best Buy two years ago for $590. Still haven't even opened the box.

[quote name='karkyco']Ohhh, I forgot to update you guys, I also emailed that guy selling the broken Gamecube and games bundle asking if it was still available. First he responds with "sorry sold it" then a few days later he thinks he might actually have a real sucker so he emails back "are you still interested?", FLOL. And he signs his name "RyRy:)"...really now? Although he did drop the asking price for the bundle from out of the upper atmosphere down to "meh".

----------------------
On Jul 25, 2012, at 4:12 PM, I wrote:

Hi I saw your craigslist ad, do you still have the Gamecube bundle available that you're selling?

Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2012 5:15 PM

Already sold sorry

Sent: Friday, July 27, 2012 8:16 PM

Hey you still interested?

On Jul 28, 2012, at 10:05 AM, I wrote:
The Gamecube bundle, can you remind me what it came with or a link to your ad? You told me you sold the bundle...

Sent: Saturday, July 28, 2012 11:08 AM

I thought you were with this kid who sent his friends to hassle me about fake ads. So that's why I said I sold it. Yeah it's broken and I just realized its stupid asking people to pay for a broken GameCube. I'm offering up all my games for $75 now.

On Jul 28, 2012, at 11:56 AM, I wrote:

Do you still have the ad up or the list of games? I just can't remember what games it came with.

Sent: Saturday, July 28, 2012 12:00 AM

Legend of Zelda twilight princess, Soni adventure battle 2, Mario superstar baseball, Mario Party 8, Pokemon XD Gale of darkness, Soul Caliber 2

[/QUOTE]

Yep I broke him down. see trolling does serve a purpose in life occasionally!

I tried using Craig's List once to sell something and I am incredulous as to how anyone ever used this site successfully. I put an old TV up at a fair price and got hundreds of spam per day. I made a new email account just for that because I figured I would get some spam, but not the massive amount.

Then every other area I go to of that site seems to be 90% fake ads.

It seems like the hassle significantly outweights any type of convenience or benefit the site has to offer.

Tree-fiddy Really. I didn't pay that much for my Neo Geo system. Wow...crazy, I don't care how rare it is. Unless you find the one person who "has" to have it, you are not getting that on CL.

[quote name='ShadowAssassin']I tried using Craig's List once to sell something and I am incredulous as to how anyone ever used this site successfully. I put an old TV up at a fair price and got hundreds of spam per day. I made a new email account just for that because I figured I would get some spam, but not the massive amount.

Then every other area I go to of that site seems to be 90% fake ads.

It seems like the hassle significantly outweights any type of convenience or benefit the site has to offer.[/QUOTE]
I tried to sell a new old stock guitar on there several years ago, that I got from a closing store, still brand new in the box. The price was $250 firm, which was about 1/2 of retail on musicians friend. I was wanting to sell it locally without giving 20% to the shop for consignment.

Left it up for a month, no offers or anything, and the day I took it to a shop to put it on consignment for $300, I got a hit from a guy in Tennessee wanting to swap a turd for it, and I would have to drive there, and another from a guy from Louisiana wanting me to drive halfway and he'd pay $150 for it.

The first guy got upset that his trade didn't interest me and it was $250 cash only, but said ok.

The second guy got really offended because I didn't accept his offer. He went on the rant that people like me just list my stuff for show and he'll never have nice stuff because no one wants to deal with him. Yada Yada Yada, he sent about 6 or 7 messages, really butt hurt about the whole thing.

Craigslist was a complete clusterfuck and hassle for me.

[quote name='burritoman']I tried to sell a new old stock guitar on there several years ago, that I got from a closing store, still brand new in the box. The price was $250 firm, which was about 1/2 of retail on musicians friend. I was wanting to sell it locally without giving 20% to the shop for consignment.

Left it up for a month, no offers or anything, and the day I took it to a shop to put it on consignment for $300, I got a hit from a guy in Tennessee wanting to swap a turd for it, and I would have to drive there, and another from a guy from Louisiana wanting me to drive halfway and he'd pay $150 for it.

The first guy got upset that his trade didn't interest me and it was $250 cash only, but said ok.

The second guy got really offended because I didn't accept his offer. He went on the rant that people like me just list my stuff for show and he'll never have nice stuff because no one wants to deal with him. Yada Yada Yada, he sent about 6 or 7 messages, really butt hurt about the whole thing.

Craigslist was a complete clusterfuck and hassle for me.[/QUOTE]

craiglist are full of weirdos and crazies

[quote name='Nick45']http://cleveland.craigslist.org/vgm/3154801383.html $125 for an original Xbox and some games. The only game with any cash value there is Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. Definitely waaay over-priced.[/QUOTE]

Dude I had a post some pages back where a guy wanted SIX HUNDRED DOLLARS FOR AN ORIGINAL XBOX and about 30 games, none worth much of anything maybe $10 each at the most. Epic fail.

Here it is

Xbox w/36 great games+ more - $600 (Crosbyton)

Date: 2012-07-23, 9:32PM CDT

Up for sale is an original Xbox and connections in Excellent condition with 3 controllers and a DVD remote w/receiver (Adult Owned). It comes with 36 classic games and is retro gaming at its finest for the Xbox. All Games come with original cases, artwork, and manuals!!! The titles include:

Halo- ranked the #1 game for the Xbox and one of the top 100 games of ALL TIME! (Very Good condition)
Halo 2 (limited collectors edition,2 discs)- ranked the #2 game for Xbox. (Like New)
Splinter Cell- was given a score of 9.6 out of 10 (Very Good)
Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow- 9.5 out of 10 (Very Good)
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory- ranked the #3 of the top 25 games for Xbox. (Like New)
Splinter Cell Double Agent- 9.0 out of 10 (Like New)
Sega GT 2002/JSRF- 2 games in 1! GT 8.8 out of 10/ JSRF is ranked the #25 of the top 25 games for Xbox. A rare and hard to find game. (Like New)
Max Payne- 8.9 out of 10, These games are really hot right now since Max Payne 3 came out not long ago! (Very Good)
Max Payne 2 The Fall of Max Payne- 9.0 out of 10 (Like New)
Ninja Gaiden BLACK- is ranked the #7 of the top 25 games for Xbox and is one of the top 100 games of ALL TIME!
Fable- is ranked the #8 of the top 25 Xbox games!
Jade Empire (Limited Edition,2 discs)- the #5 of the top 25 games for Xbox and was given the Highest score for an Xbox game 9.9 out of10.(Like New)
Panzer Dragoon orta- a rare hard to find game,ranked #21 of the top 25 Xbox games! This series is also part of the top 100 of ALL TIME!(Like New)
The Chronicles of Riddick Escape From Butcher Bay- Platinum Hits edition, ranked #12 of the top 25 Xbox games! (Like New)
Half Life 2- a rare hard to find game and was given a score of 9.4 out of 10. This series is part of the top 100 games of ALL TIME! (Very Good)
Rainbow Six 3- ranked #6 of the top 25 Xbox games! (Like New)
Rainbow Six 3 Black Arrow- was given a score of 9.3 out of 10. condition (Very Good)
Crimson Skies- Platinum Hits Edition,ranked #17 of the top 25 Xbox games! Plays Perfectly. (Good)
Star Wars Starfighter (Special Edition)- 7.8 out of 10. (Like New)
Burnout 3 takedown- ranked #13 of the top 25 Xbox games! this disc is scratched but nothing deep, plays perfect. (Acceptable)
Forza Motorsport- ranked #24 of the top 25 games for Xbox! (Like New)
RalliSport Challenge 2- Excellent game, was given a score of 9.2 out of 10. (Like New)
Return to Castle WOLFENSTEIN Tides of War- This series was a part of the top 100 video games of ALL TIME. 9.3 out of 10. (Like New)
Red Faction II- You do not need to play part 1, totally different style and storyline. 9.0 out of 10. (Like New)
MECHAssault- 9.2 out of 10. (Like New)
TrueCrime Streets of L.A.- Platinum Hits Edition, 9.0 out of 10. disc has scratches but plays fine. (Acceptable)
GUN- 8.0 out of 10. (Like New)
Transworld Surf- 8.8 out of 10. Best surfing experience on the Xbox. (Very Good)
World Soccer Winning Eleven international 8- was given score of 9.4 out of 10, best soccer game series. Game is Brand new and Sealed! (Brand New)
WWF RAW- 9.1 out of 10. (Very Good/Good)
NCAA Football 2005/Top Spin- 2 games in 1! NCAA scored 8.7 out of 10/ and top spin is an excellent tennis game 9.3 out of 10. (Very Good)
ESPN 2K5- excellent Football game and is the #9 of the top 25 games for Xbox! (Very Good/Like New)
MVP Baseball 2005- ranked #20 of the top 25 Xbox games! (Like New)
Fuzion Frenzy- Tons of Fun! Non-stop party game action! 8.3 out of 10. game has some scratches but plays perfectly fine. (Good)
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2004- I'll throw this one in for fun, 9.0 out of 10. (Very Good)

This would make an excellent gift and will Provide thousands upon thousands of hours of entertainment!

emot-ughh.gif

what-is-this-i-dont-even-spiderman.jpg

[quote name='VidgamesgivemeA_D_D']Dude I had a post some pages back where a guy wanted SIX HUNDRED DOLLARS FOR AN ORIGINAL XBOX and about 30 games. Epic fail.[/QUOTE]

That is crazy! It sure is quite entertaining though! :lol:

I like how he took the time to find out each game's rating score as if that determines the value of what they sell for at all. There's plenty of highly rated games that end up being dirt cheap and plenty of crap games that cost more than they're worth.

[quote name='kudzero']http://littlerock.craigslist.org/vgm/3144372749.html ...check out this awesome deal[/QUOTE]

^^^ In case it gets deleted, this is seriously one of the most ridiculously overpriced ads ever. I'm still looking for a single "rare game" let alone the "several" he claims are in his bundle - did I miss them? I don't see a single game that could be considered remotely rare.

Although he does have Kurt Warner Arena Football for the PS1 included wooo:

Huge Assortment of Game Systems & Games - $3500 (Little Rock, AR)

Date: 2012-07-16, 11:57PM CDT

ALL SYSTEMS WORK. SEVERAL RARE GAMES. WILLING TO BARTER FOR BOAT, GO KART, ATV, ETC....

NES - 2 controlers and gun. 15 games Wizards and Warriors, Ninga Gaiden II, Festers Quest, Super mario/Duck Hunt x2, Wild Gunman, RBI Baseball, Super Spike V-ball, Nintendo World Cup, Silent Service, Tag Team Wrestling, TMNT II, Wrestle mania, Tetris, Super Game Wario Blast

Super NES - 2 controllers 6 games Super Punch Out, Super Mario World, Super Mario Allstarrs, Super Cesars Palace, Super Castlevania IV, Legend of Zelda, Link to the Past.

N64 - multiple controllers 8 games Rainbow 6, Mario KArt, Diddie Kong Racing, Lamborghini, Mario Tennis, Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time, Legend of Zelda Majoras Mask, Buck Bumble, NFL Quarterback Club 98, memory card

Game Cube - one controller 7 games Sponge Bob square pants, mario golf, jimmy neutron, spiderman II, pitfall, super mario strikers, Legend of Zelda Windwalker

Sega Genesis - multiple controllers 24 games Super Tecmobowl, Madden 98, NBA Jam TE, Xmen, Bulls vs. Blazers, Pittfall, Echo tides of time, Sword of Vermillion, Road Rash 3, Sonic the Hedgehog x2, Cal Ripken Jr Baseball, NHL 98, NFL Football 94, Mystic Defender, MLBPA Baseball, Simons Quest, NFL Quarterback Club, World Champion Soccer II, Urban Strike, Cliffhanger, NFL 95, Winter olympic Games, NHL 94

Playstation - 1 controller 4 games Kurt Warners Arena Football, Tomb Raider The last revelation, 007 the world is not enough, Army Men world at war

Playstation 2 - 1 controller, Guitar with extension 15 games Guitar Hero, Guitar Hero II, Guitar Hero Encore, Tiger Woods 04, Onimusha, Onimusha II, Spiderman, Dark Cloud, Men in Black II, Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance, Hot Shots Golf Fore x2, Medal of Honor Frontline, Grand Theft Auto III x2

Xbox - 2 controllers, 21 games Madden 07 x2, killswitch, Driv3r, Red Dead Revolver, Star Wars Battlefront II, Halo, NCAA Football 06, Star Wars Clone Wars, Tetris Worlds, Ninja Gaiden, Prince of Persia Sands of Time, Amped, Kakuto Chojin, Splinter Cell, Hitman II, Enter the Matrix, Karaoke Revolution, Ghost Recon, 06 Fifa World Cup, Midway Arcade Treasures, microphone

PlayStation 2 - $100 (Coronado)

Date: 2012-08-06, 3:54PM PDT

I am selling my PlayStation 2. It works perfectly, I would keep it but I just got a PlayStation 3. And I need to get rid of my old one. I am asking $100. This is a very good deal. I will post pictures later. If you are interested or want a picture email me at joshmichaelwilliamsatgmail.com

Thank you and have a great day!

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/vgm/3188433130.html

I like how he says this is a very good deal. :lol:

[quote name='karkyco']^^^ In case it gets deleted, this is seriously one of the most ridiculously overpriced ads ever. I'm still looking for a single "rare game" let alone the "several" he claims are in his bundle - did I miss them? I don't see a single game that could be considered remotely rare.

Although he does have Kurt Warner Arena Football for the PS1 included wooo:

Huge Assortment of Game Systems & Games - $3500 (Little Rock, AR)

Date: 2012-07-16, 11:57PM CDT

ALL SYSTEMS WORK. SEVERAL RARE GAMES. WILLING TO BARTER FOR BOAT, GO KART, ATV, ETC....

NES - 2 controlers and gun. 15 games Wizards and Warriors, Ninga Gaiden II, Festers Quest, Super mario/Duck Hunt x2, Wild Gunman, RBI Baseball, Super Spike V-ball, Nintendo World Cup, Silent Service, Tag Team Wrestling, TMNT II, Wrestle mania, Tetris, Super Game Wario Blast

Super NES - 2 controllers 6 games Super Punch Out, Super Mario World, Super Mario Allstarrs, Super Cesars Palace, Super Castlevania IV, Legend of Zelda, Link to the Past.

N64 - multiple controllers 8 games Rainbow 6, Mario KArt, Diddie Kong Racing, Lamborghini, Mario Tennis, Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time, Legend of Zelda Majoras Mask, Buck Bumble, NFL Quarterback Club 98, memory card

Game Cube - one controller 7 games Sponge Bob square pants, mario golf, jimmy neutron, spiderman II, pitfall, super mario strikers, Legend of Zelda Windwalker

Sega Genesis - multiple controllers 24 games Super Tecmobowl, Madden 98, NBA Jam TE, Xmen, Bulls vs. Blazers, Pittfall, Echo tides of time, Sword of Vermillion, Road Rash 3, Sonic the Hedgehog x2, Cal Ripken Jr Baseball, NHL 98, NFL Football 94, Mystic Defender, MLBPA Baseball, Simons Quest, NFL Quarterback Club, World Champion Soccer II, Urban Strike, Cliffhanger, NFL 95, Winter olympic Games, NHL 94

Playstation - 1 controller 4 games Kurt Warners Arena Football, Tomb Raider The last revelation, 007 the world is not enough, Army Men world at war

Playstation 2 - 1 controller, Guitar with extension 15 games Guitar Hero, Guitar Hero II, Guitar Hero Encore, Tiger Woods 04, Onimusha, Onimusha II, Spiderman, Dark Cloud, Men in Black II, Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance, Hot Shots Golf Fore x2, Medal of Honor Frontline, Grand Theft Auto III x2

Xbox - 2 controllers, 21 games Madden 07 x2, killswitch, Driv3r, Red Dead Revolver, Star Wars Battlefront II, Halo, NCAA Football 06, Star Wars Clone Wars, Tetris Worlds, Ninja Gaiden, Prince of Persia Sands of Time, Amped, Kakuto Chojin, Splinter Cell, Hitman II, Enter the Matrix, Karaoke Revolution, Ghost Recon, 06 Fifa World Cup, Midway Arcade Treasures, microphone[/QUOTE]

Why does he have so many random duplicates?

And why is it that more and more people keep listing shit on CL for the same thing they see people TRYING to sell it for on eBay. I mean, I tried to sell a broken TV at 150(way overpriced, but I figured I would try anyway) and kept lowering it, so it would be like if someone saw that and was like, "Oh, well it has to sell for that much since someone listed it.

/ rant...

[quote name='pollmonster']PlayStation 2 - $100 (Coronado)

I am selling my PlayStation 2. It works perfectly, I would keep it but I just got a PlayStation 3. And I need to get rid of my old one. I am asking $100. This is a very good deal. I will post pictures later. If you are interested or want a picture email me at joshmichaelwilliamsatgmail.com

Thank you and have a great day!

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/vgm/3188433130.html

I like how he says this is a very good deal. :lol:[/QUOTE]

lololol. I paid $100 for my PS3...and that was awhile ago.

[quote name='pollmonster']PlayStation 2 - $100 (Coronado)

I like how he says this is a very good deal. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Did I get ripped off when I bought a brand new one for $45 a few months ago?

[quote name='rpmboy']Want a Kinect? Why not buy one at 28% mark up? http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/vgd/3145859327.html
or a Kindle fire for 61.1% mark up? http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/vgd/3145805606.html
This listing is not 4 noobs, guys. http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/vgm/3187917145.html
Why pay $18 at gamestop when you could get it here for $33? http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/vgd/3174424146.html[/QUOTE]
Wait a second, he's charging tax with the $208 for the kinect? TAX??? TAXES??????? Mind blown.

I'm sick of seeing people sell backup copies of games and advertising that they can backup any game for you for a fee. Also the ads that list that they are selling systems with hundreds of games (all pirated).

Is this commonplace? Legal? Can you flag it or something?

bread's done
Back