Yet More Craigslist Stupidity!

[quote name='iduncurr']http://sacramento.craigslist.org/ele/3274930038.html
This guy is asking for $750.
;)[/QUOTE]

the post says pre-paid reserve ticket

Wonder if that's grounds for a lawsuit if you buy the pre-order from him and then discover it's not fully pre-paid. Likely not.. also unless i'm blind or misreading he's only asking 250. Still being a idiot either way IMHO. Plus EVERYONE I've ever seen who owns a wii has been let down by it, including myself. I really wonder if it will sell on ebay for like 25% more then retail even a few months after it's release.

[quote name='cardsharkrob']http://seattle.craigslist.org/kit/vgm/3272115762.html

just wondering if this is legit[/QUOTE]

yeah its a legit reproduction cart which can be bought online anywhere for like 20 or 30 bucks. Some game store here is actually selling one for $200 claiming its some rare game. Some asshole is doing the same thing on craigslist here and I emailed him telling him its a repro and you can buy it from nesrepro and this is his response:

"Why the fuck do you care, dont fucking buy it then, dick. Plus Leon from nesrepro is a fucking prick. "

Also, saw an ad for 50 Atari 2600 games. They said they needed to get rid of them asap and would take ANY offer. I offered $20 because there is a game store here that sells them for 25 to 50 cents each and this person only had common games anyway (many of them duplicates). He said "well...I'm not GIVING them away! I've already been offered $65" which I knew was BS. No one would offer $65 unless there were some uncommon games in there, and if someone did, why would he turn that down if he just HAD to get rid of the stuff immediately? He then emailed again and said "one of them is a rare cream colored Donkey Kong collectors game, Game Stop told me that one game alone is worth $1200 dollars." At this point I just stopped emailing the guy because he was clearly retarded. Anyway, a few weeks go by and he says "I need to get rid of these TODAY! I have no more room in my storage shed" and I just told him "no thanks, I guess you should have sold them to the guy that offered $65"

[quote name='Nick45']That is pretty funny! She should post in the personals :lol:[/QUOTE]

Agreed, I like her style.

[quote name='KtMack23']Any girl crazy enough to write that deserves to be cheated on/dumped.[/QUOTE]

I'd go less with crazy and more spiteful. Can't blame her, being cheated on sucks. I have done far worse with an ex who cheated on me.

zHMDK.png

Debateable if it's really stupid or not, but it's most definitely interesting.

[quote name='Nightfox31']http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/vgm/3281965723.html
Finally found one. Kinda curious if she's selling the kids too?[/QUOTE]

Yeah I saw this the other day, you must be from the Milwaukee Craigslist wasteland too ;)

The super stupidity starting early here!

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/vgm/3283123602.html

Wii U (Pre-Ordered) - $1400 (Greenfield)

Date: 2012-09-19, 5:04PM CDT
Reply to this post [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Comes with Wii U console with 32GB of memory, Wii U GamePad, Nintendo Land game, two AC adaptors, a sensor bar, an HDMI cable, GamePad cradle and two stands.

Release Date is November 18th, will ship soon after pick-up.
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

yeah i watched that loot chest unboxing and it was lame. what do people do with that stuff?

Backwards compatible PS3 for only $700!! They're looking for a "real buyer" lol

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/vgm/3292244646.html

"backwards compatible ps3 im only looking for a real buyer who knows the value of what they are buying...you can find a ps3 for cheaper but it wont be backwards compatible or it wont be working. The value of a WORKING backwards compatible ps3 go up to 1000 in price! we are asking 700 obo We ALSO have paper work from PLAYlive (a diagnostic and repair shop) that we a fan mod put in as well as a deep clean which was done on 8/08/2012
you can have the paper work with purchase you can also call PLAYlive (253)770-9248 and ask about the system (they too will explain the value)
if your interested email me or text (253)792-9248"

[quote name='darkskill']Backwards compatible PS3 for only $700!! They're looking for a "real buyer" lol

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/vgm/3292244646.html

"backwards compatible ps3 im only looking for a real buyer who knows the value of what they are buying...you can find a ps3 for cheaper but it wont be backwards compatible or it wont be working. The value of a WORKING backwards compatible ps3 go up to 1000 in price! we are asking 700 obo We ALSO have paper work from PLAYlive (a diagnostic and repair shop) that we a fan mod put in as well as a deep clean which was done on 8/08/2012
you can have the paper work with purchase you can also call PLAYlive (253)770-9248 and ask about the system (they too will explain the value)
if your interested email me or text (253)792-9248"[/QUOTE]

That's pretty funny. Considering most people still have their PS2 in the closet somewhere.

Flagged his ad just because.

SUPER NINTENDO ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM!!!! :):) - $200 (Oceanside)

Date: 2012-09-28, 3:20PM PDT
Reply to: see below

Im selling my super nintendo Entertainment system system barely used and its in great condition it comes with 2 controllers, and 2 games SUPER MARIO WORLD, and DONKEY KONG COUNTRY :) hurrrry!!!!! :) Im waiting :) and you can call or text at anytime.

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/vgm/3303357691.html

5Eb5Ff5M63Ge3Fc3Mec9sbeea83d9d558108b.jpg

Barely used and in great condition plus $200 :applause:

[quote name='lmz00']It bugs me when people wrap their controller cords like that. :([/QUOTE]

It bugs me when people smoke inside to The point of their consoles becoming yellow and crunchy like that

[quote name='Drclaw411']It bugs me when people smoke inside to The point of their consoles becoming yellow and crunchy like that[/QUOTE]

It bugs me when I can't find a damn snes for under $50. No way am I paying more than $20 for one.

[quote name='Drclaw411']It bugs me when people smoke inside to The point of their consoles becoming yellow and crunchy like that[/QUOTE]

Its not smoke that does it. Original NES sat on top of a tv that looked like furniture (they haven't made tvs like this for awhile) and where the sun hit it has become yellow the front is still grey.

Also the for some of the SNES an inferior plastic was used where yellowing can occur without stimuli. Friends parents chain smoke have an excellent SNES, another whose friends didn't smoke is really yellow

[quote name='Kovorkian']Also the for some of the SNES an inferior plastic was used where yellowing can occur without stimuli. Friends parents chain smoke have an excellent SNES, another whose friends didn't smoke is really yellow[/QUOTE]
Exactly. I've even bought a brand new SNES that was yellowed, just because the box was mint as hell.

On the local B/S/T page some one posted a DIRTY original xbox with no controllers or games for $40

I'll be damned if the thing didn't sell in 10 minutes
(there's only 3,000 members of the B/S/T group)

[quote name='shadyfozzie']Anyone else have a lot of posts on CL for people asking for an XBOX 360 or a PS3 for a sick child??[/QUOTE]

Lmao yeah I've seen those. They're usually playing the broken father role where they just lost their job.

bread's done
Back