Yet More Craigslist Stupidity!

kyKbC.png

My brain hurts...

Gahhhhh! I hate when people do that. "Brand new", yet they mention how they "barely use it anymore". Perhaps people really are confused about it what it means.

[quote name='slainviper']Looks like every post I see on my local CL.[/QUOTE]

SAME here. I almost crapped myself when I saw someone trying to get rid of a PS2 for that price.

[quote name='sp00ge']Why didn't they call the police when the first person stepped foot inside the house?[/QUOTE]

Yeah this seems odd to me too. A lot of the yahoo comments pretty much are saying its a scheme to beg for donations from the public.

http://fortwayne.craigslist.org/vgm/3365365190.html

2 Nintendo 64's
4 Nintendo 64 Controllers
Games For Nintendo 64's:
-Pokemon Stadium
-2 Super Mario 64's
-Donkey Kong 64
-Wave Race 64
-Zelda 64
-GoldenEye 007
-Wayne Gretzkey's 3D Hockey
-Quest 64

I also have a Game Cube
2 controllers

Play Station 2
2 Controllers
1 Gamester Controller
-Chain of Memories
-Kingdom Hearts
-Online Start-Up Disc
-16 MegaBite Memory Card

Ipod Docking Station
Pink Ipod Nano

600 obo, only text please

So, after going down to WallyWorld and putting a few dollars down and reserving a deluxe Wii U with absolutely no lines and no problems, I put a post on craigslist letting people know that they can get one.
I get an email from "Chris" letting me know how stupid and ignorant I was. Well, I might be stupid.. and I might be ignorant... but I know not to troll with my real name.
Turns out that "Chris" works at GameStop here in Las Vegas and I guess is pimping out Wii U's and other "limited" items out of the store. I am sure he isn't the manager...
I don't hate the player... but c'mon ... don't put yourself out there like that buddy. It's bad enough when Joe Flippett is doing it... but this guy is part of the bigger picture of why consoles/games are "sold out" before they hit the market...
fuckfuckfuck

[quote name='highoffcoffee496']i feel so bad for those people :([/QUOTE]
I don't. At best, they sound like feeble idiots who apparently don't know how to lock a door or, at the very least, block it off. I'm with the folks who suspect a load of dishonesty on the family's part.

[quote name='CL-Insanity']So, after going down to WallyWorld and putting a few dollars down and reserving a deluxe Wii U with absolutely no lines and no problems, I put a post on craigslist letting people know that they can get one.
I get an email from "Chris" letting me know how stupid and ignorant I was. Well, I might be stupid.. and I might be ignorant... but I know not to troll with my real name.
Turns out that "Chris" works at GameStop here in Las Vegas and I guess is pimping out Wii U's and other "limited" items out of the store. I am sure he isn't the manager...
I don't hate the player... but c'mon ... don't put yourself out there like that buddy. It's bad enough when Joe Flippett is doing it... but this guy is part of the bigger picture of why consoles/games are "sold out" before they hit the market...
fuckfuckfuck[/QUOTE]

better yet severely undercut everyone selling the TRU ones

[quote name='sp00ge']Why didn't they call the police when the first person stepped foot inside the house?[/QUOTE]
People began showing up hours before the posted time, and broke in. There was nobody home at the time.

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/vgm/3366697808.html

WII U Black model - $600 (Franklin Wi)

Date: 2012-10-26, 1:23PM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

I am selling my pre order to a wii u that I will get the day it comes out. I will pick it up and we will meet some where to carry out the transaction. I am not shady email me if interested

oh okay if you're not shady, i'll gladly meet you to pay you 2x the price of an item that isn't even released yet

Did anyone just watch dateline nbc? they showed the various illegal craigslist ads that occur. Everything from drugs to falsifying tax documents, to fake concert tickets to kidneys to an actual hitman. Chris Hansen met up with each sorta like he used to with pedofiles. God bless craigslist.

[quote name='VidgamesgivemeA_D_D']Did anyone just watch dateline nbc? they showed the various illegal craigslist ads that occur. Everything from drugs to falsifying tax documents, to fake concert tickets to kidneys to an actual hitman. Chris Hansen met up with each sorta like he used to with pedofiles. God bless craigslist.[/QUOTE]

Yeah , it was to catch a predator minus the pedos and cops >.>

[quote name='VidgamesgivemeA_D_D']Did anyone just watch dateline nbc? they showed the various illegal craigslist ads that occur. Everything from drugs to falsifying tax documents, to fake concert tickets to kidneys to an actual hitman. Chris Hansen met up with each sorta like he used to with pedofiles. God bless craigslist.[/QUOTE]

Oh man I have to find that. If only he saw a few of the same guys again.

Wii w/12 games - $400 (Cordova

Console, 2 remotes, guitar, wheel, and the following games:

Super Mario Bros
Call of Duty Black Ops
Mario Kart
Family Party
Mario Sports
Deal or No Deal
Big Beach Sports
Chicken Shoot
Cabelas Dangerous Hunts
Wii Sports
Kawasaki Jet Ski
Guitar Hero

If interested please call Joe @ 901-258-9799 - NO EMAILS
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

It might just be the N64 itself and the guy figured that the ad's title had enough info and didn't need a description. That's what makes the most sense to me anyway.

[quote name='ZombieToast']It might just be the N64 itself and the guy figured that the ad's title had enough info and didn't need a description. That's what makes the most sense to me anyway.[/QUOTE]

You're giving the average craigslist poster way too much credit. That's what makes the most sense to me anyway. :D

http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/vgm/3370948399.html

Only $450 for a NES with some incredibly common games! Don't worry though, this seller has seen these systems go for over $500 with no games at all!

1ST GEN Nintendo Entertainment system. Collectors itm - $450 (yulee)

I have A first gen NES from 1985 in just about mint condtion. org it was the big pack, with 2 controllers and gun with maro and duckhunt . all cords power pak, 2 controllers the zap gun, and comes with 8 games, the orginal mario and duckhunt, Super mario 2 and super mario 3, DR mario, Ghosts & Goblins, snake rattle n roll, Solstice quest for demnos, & deadly towers are the games that come with it.

With duck hunt,, with this old tec, gun wont work with a LCD TV for duck hunt so I have a 21in normal TV to go with it

Grate for bringing back memorys or to get you kids in to the gameing age the right way =)..
I have seen these systems go for 500$ on e-bay with no games at all.
It's a clean system and works,, but of corse every now and then you got to give it the old school blow out =)
450$ OBO First come first serve.
if insterested call or text for more info, "Buddy" xxx-xxx-xxxx

[quote name='AugustAPC']http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/vgm/3370948399.html

Only $450 for a NES with some incredibly common games! Don't worry though, this seller has seen these systems go for over $500 with no games at all!

1ST GEN Nintendo Entertainment system. Collectors itm - $450 (yulee)

I have A first gen NES from 1985 in just about mint condtion. org it was the big pack, with 2 controllers and gun with maro and duckhunt . all cords power pak, 2 controllers the zap gun, and comes with 8 games, the orginal mario and duckhunt, Super mario 2 and super mario 3, DR mario, Ghosts & Goblins, snake rattle n roll, Solstice quest for demnos, & deadly towers are the games that come with it.

With duck hunt,, with this old tec, gun wont work with a LCD TV for duck hunt so I have a 21in normal TV to go with it

Grate for bringing back memorys or to get you kids in to the gameing age the right way =)..
I have seen these systems go for 500$ on e-bay with no games at all.
It's a clean system and works,, but of corse every now and then you got to give it the old school blow out =)
450$ OBO First come first serve.
if insterested call or text for more info, "Buddy" xxx-xxx-xxxx
[/QUOTE]

One of those jackasses that watch that storage wars shit, "these nes-001 are super rare the guy on the tv said so"

[quote name='Kovorkian']One of those jackasses that watch that storage wars shit, "these nes-001 are super rare the guy on the tv said so"[/QUOTE]

haha i loved that episode!! xD

bread's done
Back