yo yo, this OTT is new!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to kill my brother when he pawned my Nomad with Shining Force II in it for drugs or whatever it is he traded it for. That thing was ballin' as shit. :bomb:

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I have a confession to make.

For years I have belittled the need to get achievments. Frankly, they add nothing to the game except bragging right. Unless they modify the game in some way (unlock new levels, add new guns, etc) it's just an ego inducing waste of time.

However, as a lark, I decided to launch the Garden Gnome into space for Half Life 2.

I wasted a fucking hour yesterday trying to drive that stupid fucking little gnome in an open cab muscle car while being shot at and bombed by a helecopter I can't kill. Every little bump and turn knocks the damn gnome out of the god damn car. I think I'm almost at the end of the run, and I can't get by the last fucking section. It's pissed me off so much that it's ruining my enjoyment of the game. repeating the same section again, and again, and again.

But now I've invested so much wasted time, It feels like I would be a coward to just give up.

God help me, what have I become!?!?![/quote]

Just be sure to take it with you when you go down the elevator shaft when you go thru the grub tunnels and the Vortegunt stays up top.

I made the mistake of thinking I'd go back up, but you end up getting the elevator to work for the Vort...

I was :pist:

:bomb:

RB Goodness:
[quote name='HMXSean']
Originally Posted by hmxsean
Hey everybody,

This week we have a Offspring three-pack as well as 7 more tracks from bands like Against Me!, Free, George Thorogood, Harvey Danger, Screaming Trees, and Static-X.

Offspring Three-Pack

Gone Away
Pretty Fly
Self Esteem

Each track is available for $1.99 (160 Microsoft Points) or $5.49 (480 Microsoft Points) for the complete three pack. All tracks are masters.

We also have -

Stop! by Against Me!
All Right Now by Free
Bad to the Bone by George Thorogood
Cream & Bastards Rise Harvey Danger
Nearly Lost You by Screaming Trees
Push It by Static-X

Each of these tracks is available for $1.99 (160 Microsoft Points). All tracks are masters.

Tracks come out 10/7 on Xbox360 and 10/9 on PS3.[/QUOTE]

The last boss was the biggest joke in the world. You just had to save that super power shit that would tear the pages up and swallow all the enemies on the screen and use it on him. :lol:

[quote name='tiredfornow']I wanted to kill my brother when he pawned my Nomad with Shining Force II in it for drugs or whatever it is he traded it for. That thing was ballin' as shit. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

I wanted a Nomad so bad when I was little. Didn't is use like 8 batteries though?

[quote name='lordwow']RB Goodness:[/QUOTE]

:drool: Offspring pack for me.

Those indiv songs also made up part of the rumored "free track" listing.

I'm getting Offspring, All Right Now and BTTB. I wish Flagpole Sitta was the Harvey Danger song.

[quote name='seanr1221']I wanted a Nomad so bad when I was little. Didn't is use like 8 batteries though?[/quote]

Something like that. I had to use the AC adapter anytime I played with it.

[quote name='lordwow']RB Goodness:[/quote]
Finally. Been waiting for the Offspring pack since Linkin promised it would be out a month or so ago.

[quote name='manthing']
Just be sure to take it with you when you go down the elevator shaft when you go thru the grub tunnels and the Vortegunt stays up top.

I made the mistake of thinking I'd go back up, but you end up getting the elevator to work for the Vort...

I was :pist:

:bomb:
[/QUOTE]

I already did that. I left it with alyx because I knew I wouldn't be leaving her.

The worst was the...
pumping station. Because of the grub tunnels I left it with Alyx again. but this time you open a door and they walk through. The door doesn't stay open so you can't go back for it. So i had to go throught he whole mission again.

But the helecopter chase is a motherfucker.

[quote name='seanr1221']Check out 'Around Me.'[/quote]

Already did...

:cool:

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I already did that. I left it with alyx because I knew I wouldn't be leaving her.

The worst was the...
pumping station. Because of the grub tunnels I left it with Alyx again. but this time you open a door and they walk through. The door doesn't stay open so you can't go back for it. So i had to go throught he whole mission again.

But the helecopter chase is a motherfucker.
[/quote]

I was so fucking mad when I realized I wasted all that fucking time with that little b*stard, only to lose him...

:whistle2:(

Anyone else have a CDX?

313GFP708ZL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Now that was cool.

Son of a bitch. Seriously..I still cant believe I can not buy rock band 2. I still dont understand how you release the game but not the instruments to go with it.

Also. With my girl friend sick I have to scavenge for food myself...which means...take out for lunch and dinner.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']It had Shining Force II in it, tfn?!

Loved that fucking game.[/quote]
That game had ''the truth'' written all over it. I loved the feeling of promoting your characters since it turned 'em older looking/more bad ass looking and you got to handle the nasty weapons instead of wooden sticks and short swords. I'm not even sure how many times I played through the game, but every time I played through it I'd try and use different characters and upgrade 'em/collect all the weapons.

[quote name='tiredfornow']That game had ''the truth'' written all over it. I loved the feeling of promoting your characters since it turned 'em older looking/more bad ass looking and you got to handle the nasty weapons instead of wooden sticks and short swords. I'm not even sure how many times I played through the game, but every time I played through it I'd try and use different characters and upgrade 'em/collect all the weapons.[/QUOTE]

Hell, fucking, yes.

Oh, and that area where you got shrunk into a little mang was the shit. I remember the chess battlefield and everything. :rofl:

As for favorite characters, I'd have to go with Peter (the phoenix), Gerhalt (that werewolf nig!), and that evil Baron guy.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Son of a bitch. Seriously..I still cant believe I can not buy rock band 2. I still dont understand how you release the game but not the instruments to go with it.
[/quote]

Harmonix doesn't care about black people? You specifically?

[quote name='tiredfornow']Oh, and that area where you got shrunk into a little mang was the shit. I remember the chess battlefield and everything. :rofl:

As for favorite characters, I'd have to go with Peter (the phoenix), Gerhalt (that werewolf nig!), and that evil Baron guy.[/QUOTE]

Yep, Gerhalt and Peter were fucking great. Gerhalt was probably my favorite.

And that chess area was pretty sick.

I fucking hated the Kraken battle, though.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Yep, Gerhalt and Peter were fucking great. Gerhalt was probably my favorite.

And that chess area was pretty sick.

I fucking hated the Kraken battle, though.[/quote]*high five* I'm so glad we can relate to a nerdy video game! Radiohead still sucks, but atleast we have Gerhalt, Peter and the gang!

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Everyone's jealous because Ima hang out with Jekki this weekend.[/quote]:( *very jealous*

[quote name='darthbudge']Is there any pictures of JEKKI floating around? I really want to know what he looks like...[/quote]

I imagine he looks like this:

wigger-15344.jpg

but asian

Hay, so where can I get buttons made cheap AND quickly? For my Halloween costume.
I don't mean buttons to button something up.. I mean like those campaign buttons. The ones that also stab you in the titty when you put it on :(

[quote name='lordwow']We are gonna be so screwed if this bailout doesn't pass today.[/quote]

I believe in the short term, we are screwed no matter what. However, the only way to make things better is if it fails, so ultimately I hope it fails.

If it fails, the economy will crumble. There's a reason why the Stock Market dropped so sharply after it failed earlier in the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back