yo yo, this OTT is new!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='tiredfornow']?[/quote]

They are including a code with all new copies of GoW2 to download 5 remade maps from the original Gears.

I might have to buy a new copy of it then....

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Budge, lets play COD.[/quote]

I am trying to work on a paper/speech right now. I just can't get a good intro. :bomb:

I never even played more than 1 or 2 levels of the first GoW, but I kind of want this new one.

Is that $10 Amazon GC the best deal for it right now?

[quote name='darthbudge']I am trying to work on a paper/speech right now. I just can't get a good intro. :bomb:[/quote]

Always, always, ALWAYS turning me down.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Thats tight because if your system bricks, you're fucked. :cool:[/QUOTE]Not really, Microsoft's DRM is pretty :cool: as long as you're signed into Xbox Live.

What the hell? So I was sure I enabled background downloads, but when I look at my 360, the little light doesn't blink anymore. When I look at my wireless network adapter, it's dark. I thought the little light would stay on, like, always. When I checked it this morning, it had "disconnected," according to the system. I unplugged the usb part, plugged it back in, and it lit up. Now it's dark again and I know my downloads aren't coming through.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Thats tight because if your system bricks, you're fucked. :cool:[/QUOTE]

You can re-download anything you've downloaded before.

I'm actually kind of glad they're killin' the used game market. Hopefully GS will be forced to lower prices on used games to compete with new retail.

[quote name='utopianmachine']What the hell? So I was sure I enabled background downloads, but when I look at my 360, the little light doesn't blink anymore. When I look at my wireless network adapter, it's dark. I thought the little light would stay on, like, always. When I checked it this morning, it had "disconnected," according to the system. I unplugged the usb part, plugged it back in, and it lit up. Now it's dark again and I know my downloads aren't coming through.[/quote]

Maybe background downloading w/ system off doesn't keep the wireless adapter powered on?

zewone's right, Gamestop kinda ____ing sucks.

Brothers in Arms is kinda ____ing insane.

bia_1.jpg
bia_2.jpg

[quote name='Mojimbo']zewone's right, Gamestop kinda ____ing sucks.

bia_1.jpg
bia_2.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I told you.

My first 'nade. Nazi's feet out the backdoor, ass in the corner of the kitchen, and brain in the sink.

I don't think I'll ever forget that, because I truly wasn't expecting it. :lol:

I still need to use that DRM tool to grab SOTN, Geometry Wars and quite a few other XBLA games again.[quote name='Mojimbo']Not really, Microsoft's DRM is pretty :cool: as long as you're signed into Xbox Live.[/quote]They make it seem like the license or whatever is tied to your console and that code becomes invalid once used since ya can't use it on more than one console. *shrugs* But yeah, I forgot about redownloading it. :whistle2:|

You can already grab 99% of shit you've already bought off Xbox Live and it'll play good as new as long as you're logged into Xbox Live, without having to touch the DRM tool.

The way the DRM works is that it licenses the content to the gamertag/profile you bought it on and also on the console you made the purchase on. The second part allows you to play content offline and on any profile that's on the licensed 360 console. The DRM tool just relicenses your content to a new content so you can play offline and on other profiles on that console.

[quote name='Mojimbo']zewone's right, Gamestop kinda ____ing sucks.

bia_1.jpg
bia_2.jpg
[/quote]

Yea, I'm playing the demo right now and its pretty good stuff.
Love the part when you have to use the MG-42 against the German counterattack. Field is littered with arms, legs, and other body parts.

you think epic is going to turn down the flood of people who want to pay for the already made product?

fuck no. I don't see this happening. I don't see the RB people saying no to people who want the 20 extra songs and are willing to pay premium markup price for it. It could be something insane, like... buy the game new, get the extra maps, or pay $15 for them separate.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']you think epic is going to turn down the flood of people who want to pay for the already made product?

fuck no. I don't see this happening. I don't see the RB people saying no to people who want the 20 extra songs and are willing to pay premium markup price for it. It could be something insane, like... buy the game new, get the extra maps, or pay $15 for them separate.[/QUOTE]

Epic doesn't like charging for maps/DLC...

[quote name='Mojimbo']Like $50 or $60 for all three.[/QUOTE]

That could pay off my Gears 2 preorder. :whistle2:k

[quote name='Rocko']I never even played more than 1 or 2 levels of the first GoW, but I kind of want this new one.

Is that $10 Amazon GC the best deal for it right now?[/QUOTE]
:whistle2:k

[quote name='zewone']Epic doesn't like charging for maps/DLC...

That could pay off my Gears 2 preorder. :whistle2:k[/quote]

You mean trade em in to GS? You'd get less than $34 for them there

I'd say $47 (Carbon can't be more than 5-6 bucks) + Edge + 10 bucks for trading in two next gen games. You'd make around 65 bucks total.

[quote name='Rocko']:whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

Did you like the first couple levels of the first one? Odds are, it's the same, but improved... core gameplay should remain the same though.

Besides, best deal is YF360G.com probably. ;) That's where my copy will come from, in all likelihood.

[quote name='Mojimbo']If you traded them into Gamestop you'd get $42 plus whatever NFS:Carbon base trade in is plus EDGE.[/quote]

D'oh I forgot about the $10 bonus...

But how do you figure $42 for GTA4 and NFSPro?

GTA & NFS:pro would be $39.70 with EDGE and $10 bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back