You can please some of the people some of the time, but you can't please the OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ellen's dad made veggie soup and he added some spicy sauce.
Later we realized that the sauce was 'insane' and the soup was too hot for most of them to eat but i ate it all because i'm mexican but also i sweated a lot but i believe in myself~

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Ellen's dad made veggie soup and he added some spicy sauce.
Later we realized that the sauce was 'insane' and the soup was too hot for most of them to eat but i ate it all because i'm mexican but also i sweated a lot but i believe in myself~[/QUOTE]

Way to go, Rosita. Now you're going to blow up their bathroom with "insane" fiery diarrhea. Remember to keep a pack of matches in your pocket and crack the window.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Ellen's dad made veggie soup and he added some spicy sauce.
Later we realized that the sauce was 'insane' and the soup was too hot for most of them to eat but i ate it all because i'm mexican but also i sweated a lot but i believe in myself~[/QUOTE]

See, you are a rebel.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']I don't make poops in this house i don't want anyone to hear me~[/QUOTE]

What, do you go in the bushes out back ?

The fact that there is no more J Bauer makes me sad. At least Netflix has my back. Going to run through the whole series again to fulfill my fix (also doing The Wire, but I got to do that by disc so it takes a lot longer).

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']That's a good idea, but usually i wait until we go out to eat or out to do something and i use a public restroom.....[/QUOTE]
Spicy soup, beers, Indian food, visiting another city . . . I'd gone half a dozen times by now.

[quote name='StarKnightX']I still need to watch the first season and the last 3 seasons of 24.[/QUOTE]

Six is weak, Seven is awesome all the way through, and Eight has a shitty first half but Bauer fucking rocks shit to the core in the second.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']well i found out there's another restroom upstairs and so i'm going to 'take advantage' or that tomorrow[/QUOTE]

make sure you obstruct the video camera first.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Six is weak, Seven is awesome all the way through, and Eight has a shitty first half but Bauer fucking rocks shit to the core in the second.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I know six is weak , since that was the season I gave up on the show after watching about half the season. Still feel compelled to finish the season off though since I did start it , might as well since I'd be watching the rest of the seasons anyway.

[quote name='StarKnightX']I still need to watch the first season and the last 3 seasons of 24.[/QUOTE]

The first season is the best season. They go downhill from there.

Morning, OTT.

4 Day work week, followed by another 4 Day work week, thanks to Dr. Martin Luther King.

Now I just wish it was Thursday.

4 day work week followed by a 3 day work week thanks to Dr. Martin Luther King and the inauguration. :cool:

We're getting some snow tomorrow 83. Sounds like seanr is getting it worse than us though.

Man, do you both work for the government or something? I don't get those days off. I don't get a day off until Memorial Day.
I know Mak does (state)... but 83 must work for the state/fed/banks or something...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Maklershed']4 day work week followed by a 3 day work week thanks to Dr. Martin Luther King and the inauguration. :cool:

We're getting some snow tomorrow 83. Sounds like seanr is getting it worse than us though.[/QUOTE]

Gottal love the coastal storms!

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Man, do you both work for the government or something? I don't get those days off. I don't get a day off until Memorial Day.
I know Mak does (state)... but 83 must work for the state/fed/banks or something...[/QUOTE]

Werent you just off for an entire month?

I work for an insurance company, so usually when the banks are closed, so are we.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']I was going to go to pennsylvania last week

i could have met mak and 83~[/QUOTE]

That would have been Epic. I could have cooked Italian food for you and your better half, and shared a bottle of Chanti!

Maaaaaaaaaaan I got stuck with a Friday lab when I was hoping to not have class on Fridays. I guess I will have to wait for someone in the Thursday class to decide they can't do a 5 credit class.

That looks great, Rybread. If I wasn't in an apartment and had more cash I'd get that.

Evil, stop bitching. I got stuck with Monday morning lab meetings, which means a 2 hour round trip to the city, to stay for 1.5 hours, and rush to work for 6 hours.

[quote name='Number83']Werent you just off for an entire month?

I work for an insurance company, so usually when the banks are closed, so are we.
[/QUOTE]

Irrelevant. How I spend my personal vacation days has no impact on whether or not my business is closed giving everyone employed a day off. :razz:

We're closed about 7 days a year - New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day (sometimes 2 days here), Labor Day, Thanksgiving (always 2 days, Thurs/Fri), Christmas (sometimes 2 days, like July 4th).

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Man, do you both work for the government or something? I don't get those days off. I don't get a day off until Memorial Day.
I know Mak does (state)... but 83 must work for the state/fed/banks or something...[/QUOTE]

I also haven't worked a full 5 day week since sometime in November.

[quote name='Number83']That would have been Epic. I could have cooked Italian food for you and your better half, and shared a bottle of Chanti![/QUOTE]

Could I have had the Italian food and pooped in your house too?

[quote name='CaseyRyback']If we don't play Killzone 3 it isn't going to be my fault. Bit on that triple deal from amazon, I preordered KZ3 and Bulletstorm yesterday from newegg, and once I get my credit I am going to order a denon home theater.
[/QUOTE]

I can not wait for KZ3. Here's hoping the boss battle isn't a total bitch again. That one in KZ2 with the invisible guy took me forever.

If I had know the school was having a late start today we could've slept in. Stayed up too late playing Fallout 3, really shouldnt have had that second soda of the day at 7 pm.

83--I'm going to get your game out tomorrow.

I picked up one of those Pandigital ereaders today. I'm going to hack that sheeeeeeiitttttt and have some fun with it.

I'd like to take the initative to start a new OTT, but I'm not aware enough how the politics of the OTT work and don't wanna get banned, so I'll just post that I've got a psychriatrist appointment today and woke up at 4am and didn't sleep anymore after that except at 9am.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']can i poop in your house[/QUOTE]

Sure...everybody poops.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']83 can i also hold your child[/QUOTE]

Well, to be honest JFD, I have seen your videos. Number84 is probably bigger than you.

And Number85 is my beautiful daughter, so no go on that one either.

Number83.5 is 17 and is beyond the holding stage at this point of his life...but you can ask him.

[quote name='Maklershed']
Could I have had the Italian food and pooped in your house too?
[/QUOTE]

But of course!

[quote name='2DMention']I'd like to take the initative to start a new OTT, but I'm not aware enough how the politics of the OTT work and don't wanna get banned, so I'll just post that I've got a psychriatrist appointment today and woke up at 4am and didn't sleep anymore after that except at 9am.[/QUOTE]

Basically wait until this one has reached 500 posts and don't suck.

I have been letting my brain go flying and getting my hopes up after the chair for my department at my old university got in contact with an alumnus of our program recruiting for the Naval Air Weapons Center in China Lake, CA.

Hopefully the fact that I am willing to move to the middle of the Mojave Desert will increase my chances. I really hope to hear something soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think 2D is Big Mike's brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also, I am making some homemade Deer Chili at the moment. It is looking/smelling glorious.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']i think i gained weight while i was here so i can lift anything now[/QUOTE]

It's all that poop you're storing.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']i think i gained weight while i was here so i can lift anything now[/QUOTE]

The real question is whether you are so fat that you are bulletproof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back