You can't spell Ottawa without OTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wassup Oh tities. Currently raining in NY mad hard. Real hard. So hard.

But I said "fuck you" to mother nature and now I'm on the subway hading to ridgewood to buy a wireless microsoft driving wheel for $20! To use with F1 2011. Not a fan of forza though. But if I were to get forza, I'd spend $300 on a fanatec wheel... Only because all the good cheap wheels are only available for the ps3, since micro$oft licensed their FFB like a bitch

Finally got a chance to watch the new 2 1/2 men episode I missed Monday. I was skeptical, and while I miss Charlie, it looks like it'll still be good. Ashton shows promise at least.

[quote name='giantqtipz']Wassup Oh tities. Currently raining in NY mad hard. Real hard. So hard.

But I said "fuck you" to mother nature and now I'm on the subway hading to ridgewood to buy a wireless microsoft driving wheel for $20! To use with F1 2011. Not a fan of forza though. But if I were to get forza, I'd spend $300 on a fanatec wheel... Only because all the good cheap wheels are only available for the ps3, since micro$oft licensed their FFB like a bitch[/QUOTE]

guido04.jpg

[quote name='munch']"Warm sun, cool ocean breezes, getting ripshit on ham..."[/QUOTE]"It should have been you!" also "wouldn't you say we are getting ham-mered?"

So I really love Logitech. A little over a year ago I bought a "dented box" Performance Mouse MX (regularly $100) for like $55 from their website, and it came in perfect condition. For a few months now the Micro (mini? not sure) USB port has been acting funny and won't charge 100% of the time, so I sent them an email last week explaining this. Today I got a brand new mouse, 100% free, and they don't even want the old one back.

Seriously, I've always heard their customer service is good, but damn. They just gave me a $100 mouse. $75 mouse on Amazon, granted, but still.

Edit: Whoa, speaking of Logitech, want: http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Wire...TF8&coliid=I33BDUAYX58I2L&colid=2W5T3003CIMUE

[quote name='Rocko']So I really love Logitech. A little over a year ago I bought a "dented box" Performance Mouse MX (regularly $100) for like $55 from their website, and it came in perfect condition. For a few months now the Micro (mini? not sure) USB port has been acting funny and won't charge 100% of the time, so I sent them an email last week explaining this. Today I got a brand new mouse, 100% free, and they don't even want the old one back.

Seriously, I've always heard their customer service is good, but damn. They just gave me a $100 mouse. $75 mouse on Amazon, granted, but still.

Edit: Whoa, speaking of Logitech, want: http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Wire...TF8&coliid=I33BDUAYX58I2L&colid=2W5T3003CIMUE[/QUOTE]

They remind me of eVGA. I had a video card die on my that was 4 years old, and I sent them an email for technical support. They told me that my card was probably dead and sent me an RMA for me to send my bad card back and they sent me a card back that was a huge upgrade for free. When I emailed them back to let them know I was running an SLI machine and I wanted to know what I should go out and buy, they said not to bother and then sent me another of the same card. They were probably refurbs, but so what....I havent had a problem since.

Since then I build all my machines with eVGA products...you cant get support like that.

Some prisons allow prisoners to get on the Internets.

(Alpha-Liberals are retawded~)

Too weird to live; Too rare to die...

I like how he's dressed as a member of N.W.A. in that last GIF, there. That spoonful of meat is straight outta Compton.

I wonder if he uses that vacuum cleaner handle as a coat rack.

His apartment smells like an aromatic gumbo of cat pee, Newports and beef broth, with just a hint of semen.

I randomly ran into Moyimbo while I was trading Team Fortress 2 items, the other night.

I'll try to convince him to un-quit CAG forever.

Why are you capitalizing the first letter of every word now, Johnny?

@Temporaryscars I Just Don't Know What To Review/Cook Sometimes
And I'm Trying To Do New Things

@Temporaryscars Do you Have Any Suggestions For A Cooking Video?

@Everyone What Do You Guys Think I ShOuLd Do?
tumblr_lrwvc3glx51qz5a8co1_500.jpg

@Brak Trying To Reach A New Audience..

[quote name='flowery']Imagine if a film crew followed him around at all times. I would watch that documentary on him.[/QUOTE]
Oh, yeah. I've always dreamed of doing that.

It would be pure gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back