You Don't Know Jack (2011) - $19.99-New, $17.99-Used @ GameStop

token2k6

CAGiversary!
Feedback
146 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
This game is worth $60, let alone $20! $20 is the best deal I've ever seen in gaming for a newly released title of high quality!

[quote name='fatboyjam']For anybody who's played the 360 version:
We've been thinking about picking this up so the wife and I can play another couple across town. Can the four of us play each other online with each household (not each player) having a gold account?[/QUOTE]

I could be wrong but I didnt see a sign in guest option. So you all will need gold accounts to play online like that.

We've been thinking about picking this up so the wife and I can play another couple across town. Can the four of us play each other online with each household (not each player) having a gold account?[/QUOTE]

There is no multiplayer local over Live play. Only one local player can participate in an Xbox Live game, unfortunately. I think only the second Scene It has this feature.

[quote name='Brother Daz']I could be wrong but I didnt see a sign in guest option. So you all will need gold accounts to play online like that.[/QUOTE]

No, only ONE local person can play over Live. Sad but true. Local only, you can have 1-4 people with their own accounts. If you want this feature, you'll have to stick with Scene It Box Office Smash.

[quote name='ElektroDragon']No, only ONE local person can play over Live. Sad but true. Local only, you can have 1-4 people with their own accounts.[/QUOTE]

yeah, I saw your post after I posted. I then deleted my post because of the wrong info.

Seeing the new game come out rang a bell, so I dug around and found my PS1, two-CD version of the game to play on my PS3. It's still pretty good stuff! Still fun and silly. So for you you really cheapass gamers with a PS1,2, or 3, grab the PS1 version on Amazon for $7 shipped.

no. only one player per console when playing online

[quote name='ElektroDragon']There is no multiplayer local over Live play. Only one local player can participate in an Xbox Live game, unfortunately. I think only the second Scene It has this feature.[/QUOTE]

Thanks & that's too bad. Trivia is much better when you can trash talk your wife rather than have her yell the answer from the couch.

Anyone have their order ship yet? I ordered Friday afternoon and the status is still pending.

edit: shipped

[quote name='Chemosh013']Grabbed it from Best Buy with an easy price match. Thanks for the heads up CAG![/QUOTE]

BB refused to price match for me saying "we only match major competitors' prices". :bs:

Good thing there's a GS in the same mall. Really would have liked to get the BB RZ points though.

[quote name='Nohbdy']VERY IMPORTANT:

You Don't Know Jack unlocks episodes in a set order. If you don't carry around your save file with you to play on another console, you'll be forced to replay old episodes.[/QUOTE]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Go to the Pick Episode menu and press:

[/FONT]:360: [FONT=Verdana, Arial]left, left, right, left,[/FONT] x
:ps3: [FONT=Verdana, Arial]left, left, right, left,[/FONT] o
:wii: [FONT=Verdana, Arial]left, left, right, left,[/FONT] 2
:pc: [FONT=Verdana, Arial]left, left, right, left, space

Problem solved. All the episodes are now unlocked.
[/FONT]

Just picked this up through B&N which redeems through Gamestop for $19.99+$2.98 shipping and used that B&N Groupon coupon for $10 off $20 so it cost about $15 with tax.

I just saw in next week's Best Buy ad that this will be on sale for $19.99 for all systems. So I guess I'll return the one I got from GameStop so I can get Reward Zone Gamer's Club points.

[quote name='bugeeker']Seeing the new game come out rang a bell, so I dug around and found my PS1, two-CD version of the game to play on my PS3. It's still pretty good stuff! Still fun and silly. So for you you really cheapass gamers with a PS1,2, or 3, grab the PS1 version on Amazon for $7 shipped.[/QUOTE]

Would I be right in assuming wired PS3 controllers (say, cheap-ass offbrand ones?) would work playing the PS1 version on the PS3?

Because, if so, I'm jumping on that. Whodathunk, I'd be buying a physical PS1 game in 2011.

Just printed the weekly ad from GameStop's site and BB gladly price matched it, so I could get my reward zone points and not be hassled to sign up for GS's stupid card.

bread's done
Back