You Down with OTT (Yeah you know me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
conan_jack_white_300x300.jpg

One of the clients I manage just hired a new Executive Director...he is involving himself in stuff EDs should not be involved in, and it's getting pretty fucking annoying.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Donating plasma wasn't all that bad. I want to do this everyday![/QUOTE]
Really? I was considering trying it next week.

Wow, this laptop sure does come with a lot of bullshit.

v80cr5.png

Is there any way I can clean this up? I mean actually clean it up, like wipe this shit, not just get rid of the icons. Will add/remove programs be enough or will it all still be lingering?

The worst part about it was sitting next to some smelly junkies. Just make sure you eat a good meal before you go, and drink a shit ton of water.

[quote name='Rocko']Wow, this laptop sure does come with a lot of bullshit.

v80cr5.png

Is there any way I can clean this up? I mean actually clean it up, like wipe this shit, not just get rid of the icons. Will add/remove programs be enough or will it all still be lingering?[/QUOTE]

http://www.pcdecrapifier.com/

[quote name='tiredfornow']The worst part about it was sitting next to some smelly junkies. Just make sure you eat a good meal before you go, and drink a shit ton of water.[/QUOTE]
How much did they pay you, and how long did it take?

[quote name='manthing']http://www.pcdecrapifier.com/[/QUOTE]
Thanks, I'll give that a shot.

[quote name='tiredfornow']The worst part about it was sitting next to some smelly junkies. Just make sure you eat a good meal before you go, and drink a shit ton of water.[/QUOTE]

There's a plasma bank nearby where if you go to donate a certain few times a month you can earn a few hundred GARxxxxxxxxxxxxxb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbnbbbbQ

edit: I started typing this message and then went to the bathroom to come back and see the above message posted. Its my daughter's first OTT post.

So I've got to man up and try Japanese food tomorrow. I'm a very picky eater and don't like very spicy things, onions, mushrooms, broccoli, and most other things that make Japanese food, Japanese food. What should I get from here, aside from liquor?

The touch pad isn't so bad, and I like the double-finger gesture for scrolling. However, it seems to be really sensitive to touch-pad clicks. If I'm just dragging the cursor around, sometimes it'll start to highlight text or click a link even though I didn't tap, I'm just moving the cursor. Hopefully I'll get used to those little things and figure out how to use it better.

Also, chiclet keyboard. :drool:

[quote name='Rocko']How much did they pay you, and how long did it take?
[/QUOTE]First time takes 3-4 hours (took me 3:37). I asked one of the junkies how long it takes after the first time and it's usually an hour to an hour and a half. The first payment is 40 bucks, second is 60, then every donation after that gets you 30-40. I went with Talecris, cause I heard BioLife really rips you on the payment.

The first time takes a while since you're answering the same questions asked by a few different people and you have to take a quick health examination to make sure your protein/iron/glucose levels are on the right level.

[quote name='Wolve11']There's a plasma bank nearby where if you go to donate a certain few times a month you can earn a few hundred GARxxxxxxxxxxxxxb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbnbbbbQ

edit: I started typing this message and then went to the bathroom to come back and see the above message posted. Its my daughter's first OTT post.[/QUOTE]Aww, how cute. :]

[quote name='craven_fiend']So I've got to man up and try Japanese food tomorrow. I'm a very picky eater and don't like very spicy things, onions, mushrooms, broccoli, and most other things that make Japanese food, Japanese food. What should I get from here, aside from liquor?[/QUOTE]Youuuuu suuuuuuuuuuucccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.
icon13.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back