You OTT to drink more Kool-Aid... ohhhhhhhhhh yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']Should I cut my hair?[/QUOTE]I just did. I had to adjust my headphones afterwards.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Yes. And grow your sideburns in.[/QUOTE]

MATTINGLY! I TOLD YOU TO SHAVE THOSE SIDEBURNS!

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Jesus, Christ. Sealed Electroplanktons are going for over $50 on Ebay.

That's nuts. I gotta get mine on in the next few days.[/QUOTE]

Nice... I had an open one, think I sold it for $35ish to a CAG.

I'm really happy with my purchase of Socom: CA. Not really a more updated game, but the online is alot better and it has co-op. Plus they put out a patch with this to fix a bunch of shit. Too bad I have work in the morning :( .

[quote name='Eviltude']Too bad I have work in the morning :( .[/quote]

Amen. Thursday can't come quick enough. :lol:

[quote name='Eviltude']Too bad I have work in the morning :( .[/QUOTE] Too bad I have to ... well, I guess I have to shower and shave. And then wait for my gf to get home from work so I can go spend a few hours with her. :lol:

[quote name='Eviltude']I'm really happy with my purchase of Socom: CA. Not really a more updated game, but the online is alot better and it has co-op. Plus they put out a patch with this to fix a bunch of shit. Too bad I have work in the morning :( .[/QUOTE]

It's not too hard to improve on the bottom of the barrel ;)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Too bad I have to ... well, I guess I have to shower and shave. And then wait for my gf to get home from work so I can go spend a few hours with her. :lol:[/quote]

You're banned from the conversation when it involves working.. or in your case the lack thereof. ;)

[quote name='Hex']You're banned from the conversation when it involves working.. or in your case the lack thereof. ;)[/QUOTE] I should really be looking for a second job, but I might be too busy with guitar hero for that. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I should really be looking for a second job, but I might be too busy with guitar hero for that. :lol:[/quote]

... LIKE I SAID. :bomb:

[quote name='mr ryles']Just finished a 10 day vacation from work and today was the first day back...... it sucked[/quote]

Almost the same with me, cept my first day back is tomorrow :cry:

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']Oh, just a side note. Today's my birthday. :whistle2:#[/quote]

Happy Birthday.

Everyone will listen to this.

[MEDIA]http://www.ranting-gryphon-media.com/2Sense/Shows/2Sense-11-26-06.mp3[/MEDIA]

I work retail, and had to take off the 1st to the 10th (4 exams). They weren't so happy about that. :D

YouTube assed up the quality, but here's a greenscreen video I did for my video editing class a couple of years ago:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WR8L1TCf-kQ[/media]

I'm the one in the Luchadore mask, by the way.

Brak, you're turning out to be one of the more compelling CAG All-Stars these days! Nice work there!

Anyway, I'm just in a friggin' haze today. My sleep schedule's been thrown off with the holidays, sure, but everything just seems bonkers any more.

Maybe random, but, an old friend from up north sent me a link and asked me if it was who I thought it was... it was... an old girlfriend of mine was on Opie & Anthony doing some pretty friggin' bizarre stuff. Tossed me around pretty hardcore.

It's hard to keep one's balance these days.

[quote name='mr ryles']everyday you get weirder and weirder in my eyes, but in a good way. :)[/quote]

It was strange, indeed. I'm not quite sure what to make of it.

Wow, this OTT was dead all night. :shock:

Nothing like the boss calling you at 5:30 to keep you from going back to sleep.

[quote name='Hex']Wow, this OTT was dead all night. :shock:

Nothing like the boss calling you at 5:30 to keep you from going back to sleep.[/quote]

Does he sound like Lumbergh from Office Space?

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Does he sound like Lumbergh from Office Space?[/quote]

:lol: No, but he did sound sort of pissed. He was returning my call about whether or not he and his wife/moppet would be home until later tonight (they're on vacation, you see) and whether or not I should feed their cat.

The best part was how the phone woke me up.. and right as I grabbed it, the message-leaver-thingy kicked in. :D

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Your boss was probably pissed cause you threw off his mojo.[/quote]

Mojo? My boss? :rofl:

[quote name='Hex']Wow, this OTT was dead all night. :shock:

Nothing like the boss calling you at 5:30 to keep you from going back to sleep.[/quote]
My phone rang at 3:30 this morning. I didn't bother to pick it up, though. I hope it wasn't anything important.

[quote name='dcfox']My phone rang at 3:30 this morning. I didn't bother to pick it up, though. I hope it wasn't anything important.[/QUOTE]
I used to get calls early early in the morning all the time and I would answer because I would be too tired to see who it was. Ofcourse it would just turn out to be one of my fuck head friends seeing if I wanted to party on a Monday morning or what have you, so I just stopped picking up the phone once I'm in bed.

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']what else do you do with a moppet on vacation?[/QUOTE]
To get to the other side?

Cool. Working 11-3 or 4pm today and probably for the rest of the week. Just got a call from my sister in law however, asking me if I could take her to the dentist and take care of her kid while she is laid out from getting teeth pulled on Friday. I was going to do it because she is married to my brother, but she said she'll pay me too so thats awesome, lol.

[quote name='dcfox']My phone rang at 3:30 this morning. I didn't bother to pick it up, though. I hope it wasn't anything important.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, it was just me, I was bored.

Normally, I detest Michael Moore, but I gotta admit- this is fucking epic. :applause:

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33-_9nOX8KM[/MEDIA]

I want a
200px-Wii_Funny_Logo_Combined.GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back