Your collection - post a photo - show us what'cha got!

Wiggy! That collection looks beautiful!

I also hate when you have to move stuff down a row or in your case, "Time to build a new shelf!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks!

Solved the problem for now :)

null_zpse4ebe65d.jpg

null_zps7ce456d6.jpg

Some close-ups of the ol' SNES/SFC collection.  Someone on TCP asked about seeing closer pics, so I figured I'd post 'em here too.  Still about 30 to case up, plus I'm sorta thinking about going to black with the SFC games so I can intermingle them.  It annoys me to have them separate.   Plus I may create a slightly modded template for the repros too, so that they can be differentiated from the rest.  I'm sure I'll get to it real soon with all my free time :/

SNES1-3-20141_zps329b2c9e.jpg

SNES1-3-20142_zps418f51a6.jpg

SNES1-3-20141_zps329b2c9e.jpg

SNES1-3-20142_zps418f51a6.jpg

Indeed, and not for long.

Here are a couple of recent all-encompassing shots. Think I'm gonna build some sort of wall unit to house the portables to free up space for games :)

null_zps4f7ce6d0.jpg

null_zps90e872c0.jpg

I need to find some cheap shelving. I have about 400 games, and about 200 accessories/consoles/controllers/guitars/drumsets/other stuff are scattered around my basement.

^^^ Yes, that!
Its not hard to make shelving. Plus, you'll take A LOT more pride in your collection knowing you made its "home".

Also, wiggy, I'm mad jelly of your collection and set up. I've got a pretty good collection of games and movies. Plus over 100 sealed action figures. Sadly, all on storage til I move from here :(

Seems like so many CAG members have their collections in storage.  I feel like I read that on just about every other page of this thread :(

Seems like so many CAG members have their collections in storage. I feel like I read that on just about every other page of this thread :(
I have my games in bankers boxes. I just don't have the wall space like you do, but I do have most of my consoles hooked up to my TV.

What? What happened to your GC collection?
Oh that's still safe (for now) I've just slowed up on getting the last few games I need/want as prices seemingly continue to rise, so I haven't got much of anything new to post (and I've swapped a lot of my current gen disk games for digital copies).

Last I bought was Pokemon Colosseum for $3, which felt pretty good, but it's been slow burning since then ^_^

I'm more or less out of wallspace for shelves too, so I filled 4 of these media storage boxes during the holidays. I think I need #5, since I still have a little bit of anime sitting out. There's a chance I'll move in the next year or two, so I figured it'd save some time when that happens.

New TV for basement being delivered tomorrow - I could post pics of how it looks right now, but i'll prob wait until its all the way done =]

I'll prob still keep all my games/movies upstairs in the current man-closet though

Figure I'd post my updated collection, as I'm about to top off on my Wii collecting (and starting to sell off ones I don't intend to keep long term).  I also fit my BG collection in my EC after the move, but I ran out of room quickly that I can't fit the newest titles I've picked up.

Spoiler for the close ups of the game titles for those interested:

11825332043_10aa6f44ed_z.jpg

11825838816_8e0aef98ef_z.jpg

11825488504_e7ccf8c7d4_z.jpg

11825838666_9160cf1604_z.jpg

11825838706_ba188ac88c_z.jpg

11825488304_26b32e16aa_z.jpg

11825838456_04bb6a6a0a_z.jpg

11825056965_5ec65032f6_c.jpg

11825331403_a424c28c72_z.jpg

I was going to comment on this stuff but decided not to but since you brought it up.... It looks like he just buys a bunch of random crap from yard sales.
I buy from yard sales, Goodwills, pawn shops, ebay, craigslist, and public auctions. I try to buy and sell some of it to fund collecting other stuff (trying to rare N64 consoles right now).

I don't have pretty shelves. :( My goal for this year is to get some shelving units though. :lol:

PS3 Update

Top Shelf. I'm definitely a PS3 Guy now. :lol: There are a couple more games I want to get, and then I'll be done with buying stuff for the PS3. 

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, Resonance of Fate, and Demon Soul's won't be displayed until I properly get Manuals and Boxart for them.

The end is my small amount of Imports from Japan: Another Century's Episode R, Darkstalkers Ressurection, Idolm@ster 2, and Saint Seiya Battle Sanctuary. 

Only blus I know of that have different color cases are The Grinch and apparently The Incredible Hulk.  I think The Green Hornet was also either green or clear.

It's Green Lantern : First Flight  :shame:

Almost done basement preview:

Does it fit?

bKzQKJF.jpg

My new throne:

qyFfsKM.jpg

I could never have a couch/chairs like that. I simply wouldn't ever get up. I've tried em in stores. Dangerous shit for folks like us :p

Looks great so far. Can't wait to see some shelves move in.

Back to school for my last semester :O

Not going to game as much. Gonna try to end on a pretty nice GPA. Only console I brought is my PS4. I brought my 3DS and Vita but I don't use them much. I brought games for my other systems in case I have friends bring their 360 or Wii U over. I don't think I will ever touch my 360 till spring break. GTA V is too addicting LOL. 

Sorry it's a bit messy. Just moved back in and i'm trying to organize a bit more.

uYuBT1d.jpg
oL1lB69.jpg

Ah yes. It's a Technic Automatic Turntable. SL-1700. I don't use it much but it's cool to look at. I wanted to start a classic rock collection but they can be pretty expensive.

Ah yes. It's a Technic Automatic Turntable. SL-1700. I don't use it much but it's cool to look at. I wanted to start a classic rock collection but they can be pretty expensive.
I hear ya. I got pretty lucky and found a lot of over 100 old vinyl's at a yard sale a few summers back. Got some old Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, ACDC, Sabbath and so on. All of it wasn't in the best of shape but it's nice to have them and best of all cost me all of $5.

Back to school for my last semester :O

Not going to game as much. Gonna try to end on a pretty nice GPA. Only console I brought is my PS4. I brought my 3DS and Vita but I don't use them much. I brought games for my other systems in case I have friends bring their 360 or Wii U over. I don't think I will ever touch my 360 till spring break. GTA V is too addicting LOL.

Sorry it's a bit messy. Just moved back in and i'm trying to organize a bit more.

uYuBT1d.jpg
oL1lB69.jpg
good luck man, smack the shit out your GPA whilst you still can!

whats you major?

bread's done
Back