Your collection - post a photo - show us what'cha got!

Edwin29, amazing figure collection. How much & where did you get that Misa-Misa DN one?
Thanks Kurosaki-san

That Misa I got it for cheap here on the trading forum from a guy that was moving to Japan like two years ago. I believe I paid around 30 - 40, it wasn't sealed but the figure looks pretty much brand new. I'm not familiar with this figure, I was just watching the anime when this guy had his moving sale, saw the figure and I just jump on it :whee:

Last edited by a moderator:
Movies and TV series are done. The shelving spacing is going to bother me though. Don't mind the wires on the floor. I need to clip them in and get rid of that power strip.

zura9yqa.jpg

I have the same two seasons of True Blood. The last two good seasons before everything got weird and dumb, lol.

Another Bookshelf, and I'm running out of space in this room... Here's some of my anime, guides, and my berserk manga. 

8pCRP4L.jpg

I have that same bookcase... I honestly hate that they didn't bothered to cover both sides of the shelf. I'm gonna have to get a new one for my new place. 

Added a bunch of SNK games to my collection this week. All together it was about $60. I love The Exchange. 

PJTI811.jpg

edit:

oops, meant to post in pickup, not the collection thread... 

Picked up some Pokemon Rumble U figures.  got dups and no shiny... seriously trying to resist the urge to go buy another batch...

IMAG0543.jpg

Here´s an update on my PC Games Collection.

sp4w.jpg
That is such a great pc collection. I didn't look at every box but It seems you don't have DOOM, you may but I can't see it. Reguardless, best big box pc collection I have ever seen. Keep going bro! I am trying to start collecting big boxed pc games again, but they are expensive. :/

That is such a great pc collection. I didn't look at every box but It seems you don't have DOOM, you may but I can't see it.
I see Doom in there, but not Doom II, though it is a massive collection and I may have missed it. Probably the best one I've ever seen, could open up a wing of a library with this.

Thanks to all of you.

Yes, Doom is near the Center, right on Top of "Day of the Tentacle". I have the Slimbox-Version.

@Slowdive21: I hope there will always be a little Space left. Otherwise i wont be motivated to further increase the collection for another 20 years ^^.

About Doom 2, its also in my possession but its still in my secondary or the cache collection where i store the games i havent verified, played and catalogued yet. I guess i should post them too:

skqt.jpg

cj08.jpg

Btw: Is it just me or arent there many PC Game Collections around? I looked at most pages of the thread and 99% are Console-Games or other miscellaneous collectibles. Im part of a dying species :cry:

Btw: Is it just me or arent there many PC Game Collections around? I looked at most pages of the thread and 99% are Console-Games or other miscellaneous collectibles. Im part of a dying species :cry:
Nice collection. It seems nowadays more people are getting rid of their physical copies of pc games and opting for digital. Makes it less fun if you ask me.

I was moving a lot of my strategy guides around so I can have everything more organized and take pics of my collection and noticed a vat majority of them have wavy/warped pages. Some are worse than others. Some are stacked horizontally, but the majority are on a bookcase vertically. I live in Vegas so there is rarely humidity.... Anyone else have this problem with guides? It seems like more of my guides, the majority of my normal books are fine. Weird.

My PC games (I would estimate only about 100 or so retailed)  never lasted  long due to the box and the fact that at that time I didn't care about collecting so all went to the landfills... (along with my consoles) Plus, going back to stuff like space quest/dune/doom etc, I think at that time I still warez them.(shrug)  I think when I started actually buying PC game was war2 cuz I love dune/warcraft so much.   

When I decide to relieve some of my favorite games, well...  there is Steam and GOG.

Thanks to all of you.

Yes, Doom is near the Center, right on Top of "Day of the Tentacle". I have the Slimbox-Version.

@Slowdive21: I hope there will always be a little Space left. Otherwise i wont be motivated to further increase the collection for another 20 years ^^.

About Doom 2, its also in my possession but its still in my secondary or the cache collection where i store the games i havent verified, played and catalogued yet. I guess i should post them too:

skqt.jpg

cj08.jpg

Btw: Is it just me or arent there many PC Game Collections around? I looked at most pages of the thread and 99% are Console-Games or other miscellaneous collectibles. Im part of a dying species :cry:
I noticed the interstate 76, one of two games I ever beat on a computer. great game. the other game I beat was police quest 3

My PC games (I would estimate only about 100 or so retailed) never lasted long due to the box and the fact that at that time I didn't care about collecting so all went to the landfills... (along with my consoles) Plus, going back to stuff like space quest/dune/doom etc, I think at that time I still warez them.(shrug) I think when I started actually buying PC game was war2 cuz I love dune/warcraft so much.

When I decide to relieve some of my favorite games, well... there is Steam and GOG.
Yeah, I think that's probably a good explanation. Even from their haydays, PC games were copied and passed around... there wasn't a huge need to keep PC collection.

I also think the fact that there probably substantially more PC games than console games makes it much harder to collect, since it's harder to separate rare games from valuable ones.

I definitely collect PC games, but when I was younger, I usually threw out the boxes because they took up so much space (and yet I bitched and moaned when the boxes got smaller). And most of my games either came in jewel cases or paper sleeves. More often than not, they just went into a big disc binder, which I would imagine could be said for a lot of other people. And frankly, there isn't anything interesting about looking at pages of discs.

I have a binder of PC game discs and the games I still have boxes for are stored in bigger boxes. One thing I've found is since there's no uniform PC game box, it's not as aesthetically pleasing with shelves of varying-sized PC games. Unless you're good at Tetris like the previous poster's huge collection shows.

I have a binder of PC game discs and the games I still have boxes for are stored in bigger boxes. One thing I've found is since there's no uniform PC game box, it's not as aesthetically pleasing with shelves of varying-sized PC games. Unless you're good at Tetris like the previous poster's huge collection shows.
This is the route I have taken with a lot of my games. I got really lucky with a storage bin auction a few years back. It was chock full of audio/video storage products. Among other things, it had like 20 brand new Case Logic DVD storage binders in it. Each binder/case could hold 48 DVD's. I already had serious space problems in regards to DVD's and games so I decided to use them instead of selling them. I filled them all up with XBox games, PS2 games, PS3 games, PC games and some DVD's. I then sold all the empty DVD cases and game cases to a local movie rental store for $50.00. It basically took an entire wall (a big wall!!) of DVD's and games and condensed it down to those 20 binders. The down side is that DVD's and games are a lot harder to sell without the case, lol. I did keep all the liner notes and cover sheets so I could put everything back into cases if I wanted but I would have to buy cases brand new, which would be a pretty penny. I would probably wind up losing money. So I basically lost the ability to sell them but its all good. Better that than having an entire wall (again, a BIG wall) of games and DVD's. My wife was extremely happy when I did that.

And I have never understood why the PC market didn't go with a standardized box/case. I just got my Kickstarter reward for the Leisure Suit Larry reboot. I pledged at the level that got the special edition physical copy of the game. The box is HUGE!! I think its the biggest PC game box I have ever seen. its pretty annoying, lol. I would have preferred a much smaller box.

Thanks to all of you.

@Slowdive21: I hope there will always be a little Space left. Otherwise i wont be motivated to further increase the collection for another 20 years ^^.

About Doom 2, its also in my possession but its still in my secondary or the cache collection where i store the games i havent verified, played and catalogued yet. I guess i should post them too:

skqt.jpg

cj08.jpg

A fellow adventure game fan I see!! If you ever decide to sell that Zak McKraken and the Alien Mindbenders.....just let me know. Very nice collection!

skqt.jpg

cj08.jpg

Oh damn, I just noticed that you have Shivers. Do you have Shivers 2 as well? That's still one of my favorite PC games ever made!

Oh damn, I just noticed that you have Shivers. Do you have Shivers 2 as well? That's still one of my favorite PC games ever made!
I have it somewhere in a binder i guess. It´s one of the game where i´m still looking for the original box. I didnt even know it´s Shivers 2, because i have a german release which has only "Harvest of Souls" printed on it.

A fellow adventure game fan I see!! If you ever decide to sell that Zak McKraken and the Alien Mindbenders.....just let me know. Very nice collection!
Sorry, it took me long enough to get it in the first place ^^. I only sell games i have replaced with a (in my opinion) superior box.

My PC games (I would estimate only about 100 or so retailed) never lasted long due to the box and the fact that at that time I didn't care about collecting so all went to the landfills... (along with my consoles) Plus, going back to stuff like space quest/dune/doom etc, I think at that time I still warez them.(shrug) I think when I started actually buying PC game was war2 cuz I love dune/warcraft so much.
When I decide to relieve some of my favorite games, well... there is Steam and GOG.
Warcraft 2 was also one of my first Video games i bought. Along with Myst and Bad Mojo. And unfortunately i got rid of the former two boxes. Some time later i began to really collect games boxes and i had to buy them again :wall: . And of course before that time i also mostly copied them from friends like most did. I think by now i got 90% of the complete Boxes from every PC Game i´ve ever played in my life.

Did anyone else notice the Titanic is teetering and could tip?
I think we need a new collection to post, people are getting bored again ^^.

I still have my tertiary collection to show which consists of all the games i have replaced by better editions (e.g. many german releases were cut and i had to replace them by us/uk boxes) but i guess it´s not a collection by definition.

Ickiss, you might be just the person to ask about this. I have a very small pc collection, nothing compared to yours, but I was at the flea market last week and picked up a few pc big boxes, including Uncharted Waters. I grabbed it because I knew the console versions are valuable, but I can't find any info on a pc version. Any idea what I got? Is it crazy rare or so worthless nobody bothered to list it?

Good lord... I just finished packing 1 of those storage bins, which only fit my artbooks, took a step back and am thinking to myself how the fuck am I going to do this? I only plan to stay at that place for 1 year, and will likely have to do all of this shit again next year.

I'm thinking I'm just not gonna move my stuff. My parents are gonna keep this house for a few more months, I think I'll just leave my collection here.:whistle2:

... picked up a few pc big boxes, including Uncharted Waters. I grabbed it because I knew the console versions are valuable, but I can't find any info on a pc version. Any idea what I got? Is it crazy rare or so worthless nobody bothered to list it?
Sorry, no idea. If i want to know the estimated value of a game i just take a look at ebay like everyone else ^^. And for information about the different editions that exist for a game i use mobygames.

Good lord... I just finished packing 1 of those storage bins, which only fit my artbooks, took a step back and am thinking to myself how the fuck am I going to do this? I only plan to stay at that place for 1 year, and will likely have to do all of this shit again next year.

I'm thinking I'm just not gonna move my stuff. My parents are gonna keep this house for a few more months, I think I'll just leave my collection here. :whistle2:s
That's totally a future "my parents hosted a garage sale and sold my gaming collection for $100!"

I'm thinking I'm just not gonna move my stuff. My parents are gonna keep this house for a few more months, I think I'll just leave my collection here. :whistle2:s
Won't you just have to move everything in a few months then?

Won't you just have to move everything in a few months then?
I've gotta worry about settling into this job and finish the CPA. I decided that I can worry about moving later and having money will help with new shelves (I'm done with cabinets, too much hassle).

Worst case, I'll set everything on fire and not go insane.

I've gotta worry about settling into this job and finish the CPA. I decided that I can worry about moving later and having money will help with new shelves (I'm done with cabinets, too much hassle).

Worst case, I'll set everything on fire and not go insane.
If you have guides, I'll hold them for you...you know. Like a bank. Except that, you know, better than a bank because, you know, banks are always knocked off. And no one knocks off old slow.

bread's done
Back