Your collection - post a photo - show us what'cha got!

I have stuff thrown in cabinets too if it makes you feel better. I have no room for all my stuff lol and I'll be getting less room as time goes on with the babies things. And if she gets into gaming like mommy then I'm going to have to buy doubles of everything lol

Guy without a door knob? Is this supposed to be an innuendo for something?

If not I apologize, I tend to have a slightly perverted mind it seems

I seem to remember a "post your setup" thread that could get blunt, especially if someone didn't dust or get rid of old fast food cups.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I can say that all the doorknobs are intact in my apartment, so there is that....
I'm too scared to post my stuff. I know my NES collection will be blurry and poorly lighted. I think I have heat stroke..."poorly lighted" there may be a better way to say that.

Guy without a door knob? Is this supposed to be an innuendo for something?

If not I apologize, I tend to have a slightly perverted mind it seems
Dirty Girl. No. A guy posted a pic of his room and it was a messy college room in a shared apartment and he didn't have a doorknob, so everyone gave him shit. I think his post was actually verifying a deal or something and it was a pic of his receipt or maybe penny guides...either way people were brutal.

I'm too scared to post my stuff. I know my NES collection will be blurry and poorly lighted. I think I have heat stroke..."poorly lighted" there may be a better way to say that.

Dirty Girl. No. A guy posted a pic of his room and it was a messy college room in a shared apartment and he didn't have a doorknob, so everyone gave him shit. I think his post was actually verifying a deal or something and it was a pic of his receipt or maybe penny guides...either way people were brutal.
Poorly lit? Poor lighting conditions? O:)

Hey, I did say I have a tendency to be perverted :whistle2:

(I blame the fact that a. majority of my friends were guys growing up b. I'm from a Cuban family and c. pure innocence? I dunno)

I think I surprise my husband at times still :lol:

I wonder how he opened the door with no door knob...

Poorly lit? Poor lighting conditions? O:)

Hey, I did say I have a tendency to be perverted :whistle2:

(I blame the fact that a. majority of my friends were guys growing up b. I'm from a Cuban family and c. pure innocence? I dunno)

I think I surprise my husband at times still :lol:

I wonder how he opened the door with no door knob...
Probably just two fingers in the hole...

1402676816_zpse6a7d408.jpg

[
1402676781_zps70e652b8.jpg

E3 swag pick ups

For my first collection post I have a question I know can be answered in here. Don't know if these are called figures or statues. I know nothing of these beautiful ladies I picked up at a yard sale last year. The guy who was selling them wasn't there to give me any info. I mainly picked these up because I saw some users on here have nice collections of them and I thought they were cool (also the one dollar price didn't hurt). Any info would be appreciated. I keep these two in the first pic with my office/guestroom collection. The other three haven't found a spot in my collection and stay in the basement mini-hoard (nothing like slowdive but a tiny hoard).

gallery_354731_8400_564436.jpg

The basement dwellers. I know the one is from Xenosaga.

gallery_354731_8400_215572.jpg
second pic, the figure in the middle with the gun is Maya Mizuki from Daphne in the Brilliant Blue. me wants.

That's quite the yard sale haul!  I would *never* expect to see figures at a yard sale!

"Figures" are prolly the best word for them.  There's a CAG thread dedicated to figures here.

That's quite the yard sale haul! I would *never* expect to see figures at a yard sale!

"Figures" are prolly the best word for them. There's a CAG thread dedicated to figures here.
Thanks for the thread link. There are some amazing figures in there. I am too cheap to pay those prices. I think I might have left some behind. I bought these the second day of the sale. I bought his video game stuff the day before and returned the next day to buy his anime DVD' s. Unfortunately this local Boy Scout Troop Leader dressed in full uniform beat me to the punch and bought all the anime for $40. I didn't have time to get them the previous morning as I was on my way to work and it was a massive collection of anime DVDs. You win some, you lose some.

A guy at a garage sale told me there is an android app called "Shelves" that he uses for his video games and books and dvds. I might look into that one. Any one else try it out?

Haven't posted any pics of my junk lately, so here you go. I completely re-arranged everything. Found a new shelf that holds all of my games for all 4 of my consoles and my PSP. It looks pretty good, if I say so myself. I've been buying back a lot of games I traded in over the years; Injustice, Soul Calibur V, Left 4 Dead 1 and 2, etc. Slowly trying to fill my collection back up.

Sorry for the blurry pictures. I suck at holding my phone still. My S4 really does take good pictures, but the guy behind it just can't use it right. lol

My man-closet is officially overflowing - need to weed through the titles and see what i don't need/want anymore now. Should be a fun project.

A guy at a garage sale told me there is an android app called "Shelves" that he uses for his video games and books and dvds. I might look into that one. Any one else try it out?
i have tried it, it wasnt for me. i dont remember why. i think it was a format thing like it didnt handle my laserdiscs right or something. i am currently using memento until i actually create my own.

edit: i just tested it again, its nice for blu and dvd and hd but not laserdisc, vhs, or other older formats

Haven't posted any pics of my junk lately, so here you go. I completely re-arranged everything. Found a new shelf that holds all of my games for all 4 of my consoles and my PSP. It looks pretty good, if I say so myself. I've been buying back a lot of games I traded in over the years; Injustice, Soul Calibur V, Left 4 Dead 1 and 2, etc. Slowly trying to fill my collection back up.

Sorry for the blurry pictures. I suck at holding my phone still. My S4 really does take good pictures, but the guy behind it just can't use it right. lol
I don't know why... but that collection just looks so... genuine.

It's been a while since I last posted an update and I have actually changed the collection/setup quite a bit.

Up first, a quick overlook of my gaming setup. Just recently upgraded TV's, now I have a 46" Samsung. Much happier with the thin bezel's compared to my last TV.

ymcmUbs.jpg

A bit of a closer look. Trying out Vampire Hunter on my new Saturn.

PWYMvRa.jpg

New shelving. I was simply out of room and sick of keeping my consoles on the floor. Unfortunately we don't have a ton of stores in the area so off to walmart I went and grabbed these two. Quite happy with the one for my consoles, beats keeping them on the floor.

3TRXSiT.jpg

Zoomed in view of the games on my shelves

Uty1zGf.jpg

gMGfxQA.jpg

NxqHDXn.jpg

Had to move these two shelves back in front of the stairs.

1q0j9nj.jpg

Zoomed in view

BcRTrko.jpg

2BzOMdw.jpg

tFrSlaI.jpg

TX4COri.jpg

GH1AS4h.jpg

yjXjAvI.jpg

Finally, my Blu-Ray collection. Haven't bought too much recently.

rWzm7NH.jpg

Bonus shot. Heres a look at my spare consoles. Was trying to get an idea of what I had so I pulled them all out. A few are dead unfortunately, including one of the Toploaders, the SNES mini and the Jaguar. The 3DO I repaired and the Sega CD is apart waiting for a replacement belt, as well as another small fix I had to do. Everything else works though, just not needed, but couldn't pass up cheap prices over the years.

zermSTd.jpg

Things coming along great Dodgeme. You've got a lot of Genesis cases to finish...:p 

Wolfman27, that room looks awesome. 

Things coming along great Dodgeme. You've got a lot of Genesis cases to finish... :p

Wolfman27, that room looks awesome.
Yeah... trouble is finding the time and ambition to do it, plus I gotta get my hands on some more Genesis cases, starting to run out.

Alright, so I thought with me recently picking up my 40th system I'd take it as an opportunity to show off some of my collection. I decided to feature each system as well as a few of the top games from each. I also considered showing off some of the top accessories on each but I decided this is enough pictures, if people want to see them though, let me know.

BONUS: Here is the Shooting Gallery I recently picked up for the origial Odyssey. I don't have the system yet though.

System 1: Fairchild Channel F

Just recently picked this up. Really cool system, actually enjoying playing it. I have only two games so far, besides the built in ones, Memory Match and Space War.

System 2: Microvision

I got the Microvision in the box at a garage sale awhile ago. Cool little system. I have Block Buster that came with it and one other game CIB, Pinball.

System 3: Intellivision

I picked this up at a thrift store, works great, though I need to get the rest of the Savers sticker off of it, ha ha. I only have a few games that aren't sports, Frog Bog, Donkey Kong and Beauty and the Beast.

System 4: Atari 2600

Here's my 2600. I honestly don't remember where I got it, probably a garage sale. I don't have anything worth anything on it except for a couple of boxed supercharger games. I do have those though, Killer Satellites and Suicide Mission. I also showed some cool games, Sorcerer's Apprentice, Journey Escape and Pitfall II.

System 5: Odyssey 2

Got this boxed at a flea market awhile ago. Actually a really cool system, I enjoy this one. For games, I only have 4, two of them CIB. They are Pick Axe Pete, KC's Krazy Chase, UFO, and KC Munchkin.

I'll post more soon, but don't want to post it all at once, way too many pictures.

System 6: Vectrex

So I recently got this, had to go on eBay but I got a good price. I love this system, I really do. I only have two games so far (other than of course Mine Storm which is built in). They are Armor Attack and Blitz.

System 7: Atari 5200

This was another garage sale find, $10.00 with a ton of games and controllers as well as the track ball which is AWESOME. Not my favorite system beyond that but the track ball is killer. I have nothing worth anything really on it for games, showed off Missile Command, Joust, Ms Pac Man, Frogger, and Defender.

System 8: Atari 7800

Picked this up at a Half Price Books. Don't remember what I paid, it was a good price I know, though not garage sale cheap. I have a few games for it, but could only find 1 in the moment, Donkey Kong which I got recently. Not sure where my other 4 are, probably in a box somewhere.

System 9: Nintendo Entertainment System

Yes, here's my NES. Good system. I don't have a lot rare for this one, only a few games that are somewhat. I went with Bucky O Hare, Dragon Warrior 2, Mega Man 6, Die Hard, and Gargoyle's Quest II. NES prices got out of hand before I got back into collecting sadly so the only rare NES games I have are ones I just happened to pick up while I went.

System 10: Sega Master System

Here's my Master System. Not sure if these are my 'best' games, but they're amount them. Phantasy Star, Alex Kidd in Miracle World, Fantasy Zone the Maxe, King's Quest (really bad shape... but I got it really cheap, ha ha, and its pretty rare) and Golden Axe Warrior.

More to come

System 11/12/13: Sega Genesis/Sega CD/32X

Picked up these over time. Genesis was a Garage Sale, Sega CD was a garage sale, 32X was online though. For games, on Genesis, I decided to go with El Viento, Moonwalker, Grind Stormer, Crusader of Centy and MUSHA.

On Sega CD, I went with Lunar, Heart of the Alien, Snatcher, Shining Force CD and Popful Mail. The last 3 are disc only, much cheaper that way, ha ha.

Finally on the 32X, I went with NBA Jam TE, Zaxxon's Motherbase 2000, After Burner, Kolibri and Knuckles Chaotix.

System 14: Turbografx 16

Picked up the system for $25.00 off Craiglist with a few games a few years back. The Turbo Booster Plus on there I got a great price on eBay, they had it in a bundle with some other Turbo accessories and I don't think knew what it was. For games, I decided to show Blazing Lazers, Neutopia, Fantasy Zone, Galaga 90 and Air Zonk. I also have my one PC Engine game, Bonk 3 here. The PC Engine will be shown soon.

System 15: Super Nintendo

I have the mini, picked it up at a garage sale earlier this year and kept it, sold my original model. For games, went with Chrono Trigger, Lufia II, Sunset Riders, Soul Blazer and Demon's Crest.

System 16/17: PC Engine/PC Engine CD

Another recent purchase, got these off of the PC FX forums, thrilled to do so. Works great. I already showed off my one PC Engine game but here's what I have so far for the CD: Gate of Thunder (with Bonk 1/2/Bomberman), Lords of Thunder, Exile, Ys III Wanderers from Ys. Yes, all disc only, these things are expensive enough disc only.

System 18: Sega Pico

I actually have 3 of these, ha ha. I tend to see them. I had one as a kid, or my babysitter did anyway. Fond memories. I haven't really 'played' it, but its fun to have. Only have two games, Richard Scarry's Huckle and Lowly's Busiest Day Ever and Tails and the Music Maker.

System 19: Virtual Boy

Have three games for this, Mario Tennis, Mario Clash and Wario Land. Came with the stand, though no face guard. Its a cool system, nothing I'm going to sit there for hours playing but it is fun.

System 20: Game Boy Color

I know this is a little early, but I don't have an original Game Boy so I wanted to show off the games here. I play them on the other game boys, or my game boy player, or my super game boy... Anyway for original Game Boy, I showed off Harvest Moon GB, Dragon Warrior I & II, Donkey Kong, Metroid II and Gargoyle's Quest.

For Game Boy Color, I went with Pokemon Crystal, Mega Man Xtreme 2, Metal Gear Solid, and Zelda Ages and Seasons.

Half way there. I don't know if I'll finish this morning or not, we'll see.

System 21: Game Gear

Not my favorite system, but I have one. For games, went with Adventures of Batman and Robin, Sonic Triple Trouble, Tails Adventure, Ax Battler, and Dragon Crystal.

System 22: 3DO

I got my 3DO in a thrift store last year. For games, I went with 3D Atlas, Need for Speed, Daedalus Encounter, Twisted, and Alone in the Dark 2.

System 23: Jaguar

I got my Jaguar system only, no cables or controllers on eBay. Got a great price due to taking a chance on it, works great. Not my favorite system but its got some cool games. I do have a few good ones on this one. Syndicate, Brutal Sports Football, Alien vs Predator, Tempest 2000, Defender 2000.

System 24: Saturn

Love my Saturn, one of my favorite systems. Got it as part of a cheap as dirt Craigslist lot a few years ago. For games, my best ones are all disc only. Shining Force III, Burning Rangers, House of the Dead, Magic Knight Rayearth, and Panzer Dragoon Saga.

System 25: Playstation

Ya, just a Playstation, not an exciting system but I have some great games for it. Valkyrie Profile, Arc the Lad Collection, Tales of Destiny, Misadventures of Tron Bonne, and Suikoden 2.

System 26: Nintendo 64

I have the purple N64, got it from a member on here. Great system to me, love a lot of games. For games, decided not to show off all the Marios and Smashs and stuff everyone has. Went with: Indiana Jones Infernal Machine, Beast Wars, Ogre Battle 64, Harvest Moon 64, and Conker.

System 27: Dreamcast

My all time favorite system, the one to survive my old collection sell off. For games I went with Power Stone 2, Skies of Arcadia, Project Justice, Giga Wing 2 and Cannon Spike. Sorry about the picture quality, this one is rough.

System 28: Game Boy Advance

Showed off my original since it was in the game room when I was taking these. I have an SP too, but that was in my room upstairs and I got lazy, ha ha. For games, I went with the Boktai games, Fire Emblem, the Castlevaia Double Pack, and Ninja Five-O.

System 29: Neo Geo Pocket Color

Just a really cool system. I got this online, got a good price. For games, went with SNK vs Capcom, SNK vs Capcom Cardfighter's Clash, Sonic Pocket Adventure, Gals Fighter, and Faselei.

System 30: Nuon

Thought I'd get this one out of the way, haha. Not a great system but it has Tempest 3000 exclusively so... had to have it, lol. Got it online for a good price, no games so far though, just backups, but I'll get a few at some point.

System 31: PS2

This is my dad's old PS2, he gave it to me which is cool. Great system, for games I went with RAD, Suikoden 5, Haunting Ground, Wild Arms Alter Code F and .hack Quarantine.

System 32: Gamecube

My Gamecube here, with the Game Boy Player on bottom. I'm a fan of this one. For games went with Zelda Four Swords (big box), Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II, Megaman X Collection, Fire Emblem and Cubivore.

System 33: Xbox

Great system, came with a skin on it which I actually like, ha ha. For games I went with Star Wars Battlefront II, Conker Live & Reloaded, Fatal Frame I & II and Teen Titans which is actually very pricy for the Xbox version.

System 34: Nintendo DS

That's a Nintendogs skin that was on this when I got it at a garage sale. Never really use it though, mostly play these on 3DS. For games, went with Dragon Quest V, Robot Taisen OG Saga Endless Frontier (those are printed covers), Retro Game Challenge, Infinite Space and Dark Spire.

System 35: PSP

That's still in the box, a few months ago my cat knocked over a bottle of water in the night onto my PSP. It still turns on but won't read games so I had to get a new one. Had some gift cards so ordered this on Wal Mart's website, they had a good bundle. Need to set this up though, haha. For games, went with Ys I and II Chronicles, Trails int he Sky, Phantasy Star Portable 2, Growlanswer Wayfarer of Time and Class of Heroes 2.

System 36: Xbox 360

Not my original 360, that red ringed long ago. This is a slim though and has been a trooper, works great. For games I have Eternal Sonata, Catherine, Spectral Force 3, Lost Odyssey and Tales of Vesperia.

System 37: Wii

Yes, my Wii is in that mess of cables, ha ha. I play on the Wii U so its kind of off to the side. For games, went with Fragile Dreams, Dokapon Kingdom, Fire Emblem, Kirby's Return to Dream Land and Xenoblade.

System 38: Playstation 3

My PS3 I got on Black Friday 2 years ago. Love the system. For games, went with Dragon's Crown, Valkyria Chronicles, Atelier Rorona, Nier, and Under Defeat HD. Just a tip, order an Under Defeat if you're into rare stuff, this was only sold through Amazon, and its a SHMUP, who wants to bet it'll be hard to find in a few years.

System 39: Nintendo 3DS

So ya, I have an original 3DS and I'm very happy with it. Great system, play my DS games on it too. For games, went with Shin Megami Tensei IV, Devil Summoner Soul Hackers, Etrian Odyssey IV, Etrian Odyssey Untold and Virtue's Last Reward.

System 40: Wii U

The last one, the grand finale. Don't have a ton of games to choose from, went with Mario Bros U (with Luigi Bros U), Nintendoland, Mario 3D World, Mario Kart 8 and Injustice. Loving the system so far.

That's it, that's my systems. I still do want a few. Some sort of Neo Geo, an original Odyssey, PS4, Xbox One, Vita, Jaguar CD, Lynx, CD-I, Colecovision, and as strange as it is I really want an N-Gage, ha ha. That will put me at an even 50. If anyone wants to see my accessories or any other games, let me know. Limiting it to 5 games per system was tough, especially on systems like PS1, Saturn and a few others. For those of you who always complain about pictures though, there you go, ha ha.

My humble little collection. I've only been at it for a year, and it's nothing like some of the other stuff here, but I'm happy with how it's turning out.  :D/

3JQaEKg.jpg

I actually have 3 of these, ha ha. I tend to see them. I had one as a kid, or my babysitter did anyway. Fond memories. I haven't really 'played' it, but its fun to have. Only have two games, Richard Scarry's Huckle and Lowly's Busiest Day Ever and Tails and the Music Maker.
I'm totally jealous that you have three. Our dog chewed ours up when I was a kid and I've been wanting to replace it recently, but those suckers aren't as cheap as I would've expected. So now I'm just waiting around for a good deal. My son already has way more sophisticated games that he plays on his LeapPad and our phones, but I think he would get a kick out of the Pico.

They are kind of cool, but the problem is the size and weight make shipping them not really worth it. Thats why I haven't sold any, haha.

I had no idea what those things were. I've seen them plenty of times at sales. As a completest, I should own one, but IDK if I can bring myself to buy one.

bread's done
Back