Your collection - post a photo - show us what'cha got!

[quote name='perdition(troy']where'd you get those shelves from?[/QUOTE]

I think those are the Bestbuy ones that tooshorty pointed out a while back.

[quote name='Squarehard']If anybody needs media storage for their desks.

Init™ - 16 CD/11 DVD Media Storage - Clear
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Init&#1...lear/9851689.p?id=1218186270464&skuId=9851689

Init™ - 30 CD/20 DVD Media Storage - Clear
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Init&#1...oductCategoryId=abcat0106016&id=1218186746106

$4.99 each currently.

I picked up a few myself. :D[/QUOTE]
Was just going to pick up a few since they look pretty nifty... but ughhhh shipping. No one remotely close to me has them in!

[quote name='tooshorty6432168']Was just going to pick up a few since they look pretty nifty... but ughhhh shipping. No one remotely close to me has them in![/QUOTE]

I'm guessing you're not a premier silver member either, otherwise it'd be free shipping :*(

[quote name='Squarehard']I'm guessing you're not a premier silver member either, otherwise it'd be free shipping :*([/QUOTE]
You sir are correct... *oh how it burns :hot:*

Here's what those Init shelves look like,

cimg0385n.jpg

cimg0379o.jpg

[quote name='jedeyeben']Totally random here, but I also forgot to add one of my favorite cross hobby pic as well. So here are my Classic NES air max, you know when you feel like really going retro. :)
102_3610.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Whoa! I've never seen those before! Very nice! :applause:

damn squarehard.

i had this image in my head the last like 3 months, that you had as many blus as you had ds games lol.

i was hoping, at the moment, that i was gaining on you in both cats(DS and Blu collect).

i know im nowhere near your DS games. . .

but blus. . . .

[quote name='StripesOrBars']damn squarehard.

i had this image in my head the last like 3 months, that you had as many blus as you had ds games lol.

i was hoping, at the moment, that i was gaining on you in both cats(DS and Blu collect).

but blus. . . .[/QUOTE]

That's not a lot of blus... But he does have a many ds games as I have games.

[quote name='Deefuzz']Whoa! I've never seen those before! Very nice! :applause:[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Nike did a couple of shoes styled like that about two years ago and I grabbed these before they were gone. They have the "start, select" on them and the D-pad styled on them from the NES controller and are in that classic color combo.

There was even a classic Atari 2600 style Blazer with wood grain souls that came out too, but I missed out on those.

[quote name='StripesOrBars']damn squarehard.

but blus. . . .[/QUOTE]

:D

picture.php

My last unoffical count put me around 230 ish. Also this won't include the ones I have incoming via a friend who works at a video store. He gets an awesome price on used ones and they are always in immaculate condition.

I am in the process of doing some re-arranging of my shelves. Will post an updated collection pic including everything soon. :)

o_O

nice vendetta!!!

now i have to start buying movies i dont like to catch up with you(jk, i like all movies!!!).

i have exactly 183 blus.

my favorites?

firefly and serenity of course(with a dash of scott pilgrim and the departed at times).

(my favs are on the shelf with my cartridge games ^_^)

edit: and doodmandood, the hammer is my penis.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='elessar123']That's not a lot of blus... But he does have a many ds games as I have games.[/QUOTE]

Who says those were all my blu-rays... :p

But yeah, it's not a whole lot though.

I'm way beat on the blu-ray racket by a certain someone, *cough* ZxTVendetta.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']:D

picture.php

My last unoffical count put me around 230 ish. Also this won't include the ones I have incoming via a friend who works at a video store. He gets an awesome price on used ones and they are always in immaculate condition.

I am in the process of doing some re-arranging of my shelves. Will post an updated collection pic including everything soon. :)[/QUOTE]

Damn you for the Vengeance Trilogy tin :(

[quote name='Vulgarism']Damn you for the Vengeance Trilogy tin :([/QUOTE]

I say you go on a psychotic rampage to get that tin from him.

A very intricate and well planned out fury of psychosis.

[quote name='Squarehard']I say you go on a psychotic rampage to get that tin from him.

A very intricate and well planned out fury of psychosis.[/QUOTE]

I'm up for it. ZXT, you'd better give me that tin or else! Something bad could possibly happen! You don't want to dip your toe into these waters, man, because before you know it, Tsunami Vulgarism is gonna snatch you up and then you'll never be able to enjoy it! So just let's go about this like responsible men, or I may invite you on a cruise... And then push you overboard!

[quote name='StripesOrBars']Lotta new stuff:[/QUOTE]

My games are in very nice company. :D Awesome collection and I like how you organized it all

[quote name='StripesOrBars']Objects of wonder.[/QUOTE]

Is that tippy-top shelf where you store the Playstation 1 games part of the original unit or a custom job? It got me thinking that one could stand a bunch of cases on the side and just lay a board on top for weight distribution (I think they do this with comic books; use the pine wood to ward off uneven crushing and insects). Hmm, now I'm wondering if there is such a thing as plastic-eating insects...

no its not tippy top.

im an idiot and flipped the particle board side(non painted) facing front.

by the time i realized i had done it(weed), the shelf was already bolted to my wall(really flimsy shelf) and i was too lazy to re-do it(weed again).

americans. . .

(the worst part is: im a carpenter by trade)

and encendido: youre games are very happy! i water them twice a day!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='StripesOrBars'](the worst part is: im a carpenter by trade)[/QUOTE]

I disagree, the worst part is that you want to blame the weed for the mistake you made :D

[quote name='StripesOrBars']o_O

nice vendetta!!!

now i have to start buying movies i dont like to catch up with you(jk, i like all movies!!!).

i have exactly 183 blus.

my favorites?

firefly and serenity of course(with a dash of scott pilgrim and the departed at times).

(my favs are on the shelf with my cartridge games ^_^)

edit: and doodmandood, the hammer is my penis.[/QUOTE]

That's about what I have, probably 1.5 shelves less than zxt, not counting his big CEs.

I will catch up to Squarehard on his DS games. I almost half way there, I'm close to 200 DS games.

Here's an updated pic of my Blu-Ray collection , I need to get some more shelves. >_<

[quote name='skiizim']I will catch up to Squarehard on his DS games. I almost half way there, I'm close to 200 DS games.
[/QUOTE]

Only 300 or so more to go! :D

I'm way behind to you on the blu-rays though, lol.

I'm only at 101 :*(

[quote name='skiizim']I will catch up to Squarehard on his DS games. I almost half way there, I'm close to 200 DS games.

Here's an updated pic of my Blu-Ray collection , I need to get some more shelves. >_<

[/QUOTE]
beautiful.

[quote name='StripesOrBars']Lotta new stuff:

Cartridge games(minus DS) moved from out of the closet:

some of my CEs and sealed stuff:

[/QUOTE]
The sheer amount of rare RPGs and sealed Collector's Editions is enough to make me want to rob you in the middle of the night... er, I mean, admire them from a great distance. With night vision goggles on, as to experience their beauty even in the dark... :D

You'd be not only stealing from me, you'd also be second hand stealing(looking at stuff in the dark) from like 75, at the moment, unique CAGs!!

Those are awesome, just ordered 2 for 9 bucks, gonna pick em up tomorrow!

[quote name='Squarehard']Here's what those Init shelves look like,

cimg0385n.jpg

cimg0379o.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Most of my gaming these days is PC so I've culled almost all of my older gen games. I play my DS a lot, but my physical collection is relatively small as most of my games are digitally owned/Steam now.

In the office, please don't make fun of the fingerprints on the TV:

I have run out of room here for DS games so I do have a dedicated cabinet on the way for them, and then I'll probably expand my PS3 collection with the extra room and drag out some more physical PC games I have in the closet.

Man... some of you have some crazy BD collections. I wonder what you guys will do with them once they inevitably become obsolete like VHSes or the soon to be obsolete DVDs.:p

Hm... I haven't captured my collection in a while. I should probably do that soon since I like to have a yearly picture log of it.

[quote name='Vinny']Man... some of you have some crazy BD collections. I wonder what you guys will do with them once they inevitably become obsolete like VHSes or the soon to be obsolete DVDs.:p

Hm... I haven't captured my collection in a while. I should probably do that soon since I like to have a yearly picture log of it.[/QUOTE]

When you have a movie collection like that you might as well keep watching it on the old format until doomsday :razz: I can't see having a collection that big though because I'm in the mindset of flipping everything (that I don't really want) before the equity is gone!

[quote name='Vinny']Man... some of you have some crazy BD collections. I wonder what you guys will do with them once they inevitably become obsolete like VHSes or the soon to be obsolete DVDs.:p

Hm... I haven't captured my collection in a while. I should probably do that soon since I like to have a yearly picture log of it.[/QUOTE]

I'd probably start chucking them out the window, and see how far I can make each disc fly.

no more physical media after this gen(at best buy at least).

my wife said that best buy is trying to go all digital by the end of this year(its looking like its gonna be sooner).

the future looks like its going to suck, but hopefully it puts gamestop out of business.

I got my cute miniature cabinet for my DS games today, lol. I love it, even though I probably need to adjust the hinges to get rid of the gap between the doors.

Qg7t7.jpg

Holds 92 without adding more shelves and fits nicely in our black and gray bedroom.

[quote name='StripesOrBars']no more physical media after this gen(at best buy at least).

my wife said that best buy is trying to go all digital by the end of this year(its looking like its gonna be sooner).

the future looks like its going to suck, but hopefully it puts gamestop out of business.[/QUOTE]

This makes no sense at all. The only company that would go out of business if this happened would be Best Buy.

[quote name='rainking187']This makes no sense at all. The only company that would go out of business if this happened would be Best Buy.[/QUOTE]

Cool, I wonder if this means there will be a war between physical and digital media collectors. I'm gonna be part of the resistance, baby.

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']Cool, I wonder if this means there will be a war between physical and digital media collectors. I'm gonna be part of the resistance, baby.
[/QUOTE]

I'd be somewhat glad. I'll be able to work through my backlog, because I won't go for full digital distribution. I want to be buried with my games.

I have a good 650+ games stacked on top of each other in an entertainment center and at the corner of my bedroom. The picture would come out horribly since they are all crammed in there.

Someone has 200 DS games? Good lord. I have about 40, and I still haven't finished all of them.

How many people here have actually finished every game in their collection at least once? ;)

[quote name='rainking187']This makes no sense at all. The only company that would go out of business if this happened would be Best Buy.[/QUOTE]
ha. you dont think i think the same thing?

i think its the stupidest idea ever.

but shes going to meetings and learning how to use the tech right now.

i too, will believe it when i see it.

[quote name='Blade']How many people here have actually finished every game in their collection at least once? ;)[/QUOTE]

No one - this is CAG. All about growing that backlog...

[quote name='StripesOrBars']no more physical media after this gen(at best buy at least).

the future looks like its going to suck, but hopefully it puts gamestop out of business.[/QUOTE]

If anything it's going to give gamestop more business, atleast until the mass consumer market switch to all digital.

[quote name='elessar123']I'd be somewhat glad. I'll be able to work through my backlog, because I won't go for full digital distribution. I want to be buried with my games.[/QUOTE]

I'm going to have a tournament for all funeral attendees to compete for my money/collection. Double elimination. They also get a picture with my dead body giving thumbs up. If they attempt a penis / face pic (drawing or otherwise) they will be disqualified.

bread's done
Back