Your Gateway to Free Prizes (Received $4000+ in Prizes w/ Proof)

There will be a contest!!! w00t! Who ever signs up for Points2Shop first! Get's a 2 days free Of Xbox Live! So sign up do some offers and you get 2 free days of Xbox Live codes!!! Post here if your signing up, first one to post here and sign up gets it!

Bumping!!! I just won the lottery on Points2Shop! I won 5000 points!!! Woo Hoo! You get tickets by commenting on offers or by checking your inbox (email for them)

Here's some more proof I've gotten prizes.

DSC01587.jpg

Untitled-39.png

[quote name='xBrandonx']Through Email? Yes, by phone is optional... If thats what you meant?[/quote]

No i got this e-mail from them the other day

Hi,

While reviewing your account we have come across a couple issues that require attention before we can send you your order. Could you please verify your account for us so that we can try to resolve this issue quickly?

To verify an account we ask that you send in a picture of your drivers license with your name, and address showing. You can block out other identifying information. We also ask that you send a picture of a bill you receive regularly again with your name and address showing (Other information can be blocked out).

We thank you for your time as we work on this issue.

Kind Regards.

I never got that but when signing up it said it may ask you for that didn't it? I'll try to find it again...

[quote name='xBrandonx']I never got that but when signing up it said it may ask you for that didn't it? I'll try to find it again...[/quote]

it's never asked me to take a picture of both my driver's license and a bill :roll:

I dunno, open a support ticket maybe? I don't why they would need that information for though? Did you ever do the proof? Maybe to verify it's you or something? idk

[quote name='xBrandonx']Did they help you?

Also more proof is coming! I just got something from them in the mail :D[/quote]

I just dropped the entire order and we'll see if it still happends:lol:

lol Okay :D

I added some more proof to the first post :D

EDIT: Every time I try to edit the first post that happens (see first post) Do you know why it does this?

Would you be willing to trade offers? More specifically an offer on the YourNintendoWii4Free website? (In case you haven't done this one, yet..)

I have no problems doing whichever offer of yours you'd like, first.. I'm just 4/5 on the free Wii and getting a bit desperate. :p

(I'd prefer to sign up under your PrizeRebel, as that site has peaked my interest.. but just let me know.)

Does this site need a credit card? If it does then either I can't do it or you let me use a prepaid one with like $1.00 on it or something (like a Visa Gift Card) Thanks in advance!

Bump! New offers on Prize Rebel, Points2Shop, Cashcrate, and Rewards1!!!!!!! W00t!!!

Prize Receieved from Prize Rebel, more proof coming soon.

bread's done
Back