Your Gateway to Free Prizes (Received $4000+ in Prizes w/ Proof)

Bump

C'mon sign up people!!! :D Giving away a prize to the next ACTIVE USER signs up and gets at least 10 points. So hurry up and sign up :)

What should I sign up for? :p

I already signed up for Game Trailer.com but idk...

I already have an account for all of them except FreePrizeSite but none of the offers submit for me. So I deleted my account :(

Yeah I seen, I got a email. Also when you use it don't spam it. You won't prizes that way, just use it when ever you need to search for something.

Three questions:

1. Which sites allow Canadians to join? Also, what about other countries?
2. Out of the sites you stated (prizerebel, points2shop, cashcrate, etc.) which ones have the easiest non-cc offers? Is it only non-cc offers or cc offers too?
3. Let's say I sign up but don't do an offer, but I get referrals who earn enough points for me to redeem a gift. Is that possible, or like freebie sites ... I have to do my offer credit too?

If the answers sound good, I might probably sign up under your ink (unless someone makes me a good deal). Therefore, I'm kinda making you "earn" my ref lol.

1.) All of them of them I think but Cash Crate, and maybe Ibox Dollars. Like which ones?
2.)Points2Shop by a long shot, then Prize Rebel coming in second. Both CC and NonCC for both sites though.
3.)It's easyer to get points your self but that would work too...

Wow nice websites! I'll trade refs with any1, just click on the link in my sig, sign up to any sites that interest you. Do some offers and you'll get anything free. PM me if you want me to do the same for you. Then you get free stuff from my sites and free stuff from referring me to your sites.

[quote name='mkda']Three questions:

1. Which sites allow Canadians to join? Also, what about other countries?
2. Out of the sites you stated (prizerebel, points2shop, cashcrate, etc.) which ones have the easiest non-cc offers? Is it only non-cc offers or cc offers too?
3. Let's say I sign up but don't do an offer, but I get referrals who earn enough points for me to redeem a gift. Is that possible, or like freebie sites ... I have to do my offer credit too?

If the answers sound good, I might probably sign up under your ink (unless someone makes me a good deal). Therefore, I'm kinda making you "earn" my ref lol.[/quote]

Link in my sig allows canadiens, americans, uk, and maybe Aussies.

[quote name='xBrandonx']1.) All of them of them I think but Cash Crate, and maybe Ibox Dollars. Like which ones?
2.)Points2Shop by a long shot, then Prize Rebel coming in second. Both CC and NonCC for both sites though.
3.)It's easyer to get points your self but that would work too...[/QUOTE]
P2S, really? I was expecting prizerebel or rewards1 cause I see them mentioned so much. I think p2s came out much later, maybe that is why.

Anyways, thanks for your answer. I took a look at p2s and the offers looks pretty easy for people.

I was just about to sign up when I read the TOS and it says:

"Only one account per household, IP Address, and one account per computer. Do not sign up from an Internet Cafe or local library. you must live IN the United States."

Even though it has Canada/UK in the signup form. I'll contact them and confirm it. Then I will sign up. :)

bread's done
Back