Zelda: Twilight Princess for Wii, $34.54 new on Amazon.com

I looked up this game at the end of July: it was this price and has been every time I checked since. I didn't realize it was a deal.

[quote name='gantt']I looked up this game at the end of July: it was this price and has been every time I checked since. I didn't realize it was a deal.[/QUOTE]

$15.00 off of an MSRP of $50...it may be an extended/indefinite deal if what you state is true, but that's still "a deal" when you're saving 30% on a rarely discounted game.

[quote name='mitnosi']I want to get this, any chance at it going lower?[/QUOTE]

We're approaching four years since this game came out. Nintendo games hold their price.

[quote name='rapsodist']We're approaching four years since this game came out. Nintendo games hold their price.[/QUOTE]

Lots don't at all...but this one does for some reason. Can't remember it being cheaper...

Hmm...I'm yet again tempted by this, even though I didn't really like it when I rented years ago. I thought it was fugly + frustrating, though multiple people told me to play the Gamecube version instead...if only they still sold it.

I'm still tempted though...

Well finally! Been waiting a long time for this game to drop to at least $35, I used to check on this game for multiple years, I haven't recently though.

I'm thinking on waiting though for $30 or less...

bread's done
Back