Zelda Wii U Bundle $98.71 @ Sams Club(YMMV)

Went to my Sam's today. Saw the Zelda bundle. Ringed up at $299. Disappointed. Odd though since online says they shouldn't even have it in stock.

Any chance of them being at Sam's Club #6319? I live a town away and I really don't want to pass this sloppy snow and find out a MSRP Wii U, sadly live in Michigan. :(

Saturday update here. No new markdowns on the Wii's, couple were sold yesterday. Item 595158, Nintendoland bundle, is only marked down at Club 6426 (Salina, KS) & 6203 (Columbia, SC) a with one in stock at $239.71 and at Clubs 4817 (Birmingham, AL) & 6321 (Appleton, WI) at $197.71 with one in stock.

Item number 343790, Zelda bundle, is only marked down at Club 8295 (Texarkana, TX) with one in stock at $239.71 and Club 6303 (West Allis, WI) with one in stock at $98.71.

These are the only Clubs that have them marked down.

If anyone has a reciept from the 27th to today of buying it can they post it. I am going to try and see if Best Buy will price match me.

Thank you Leavinhope.  I checked my local club 6321 and they had on on clearance like you said. Too bad it was all beat up.  I will have to keep an eye on club 8149 and hope they have a better discount on one of the bundles.  Thanks again for your help as it was and is still appreciated.

[quote name="Leavinhope" post="11570769" timestamp="1393692726"]Saturday update here. No new markdowns on the Wii's, couple were sold yesterday. Item 595158, Nintendoland bundle, is only marked down at Club 6426 (Salina, KS) & 6203 (Columbia, SC) a with one in stock at $239.71 and at Clubs 4817 (Birmingham, AL) & 6321 (Appleton, WI) at $197.71 with one in stock.

Item number 343790, Zelda bundle, is only marked down at Club 8295 (Texarkana, TX) with one in stock at $239.71 and Club 6303 (West Allis, WI) with one in stock at $98.71.

These are the only Clubs that have them marked down.[/quote]

I went to the West Allis store about a week ago and they didn't have it.

My local store has shown the Nintendoland bundle as out of stock online for a couple of months but they had a ticket out for it and the empty box was out in the video game area. Today I saw another one of the boxes in the cage. It's still $299.98 in the system but they put an orange sticker on the box saying the item is $239.99 and is the display model. I guess that means I can forget about it dropping more since if the inventory is showing it is out of stock it probably won't go on clearance from the $299.98 price (where it would ring up for a clearance price ending in 1 automatically not counting the override to the $239.99 price).

Last edited by a moderator:
Monday morning update and the pickings are slim. Item 595158, Nintendoland bundle, is only in stock and marked down at Clubs 6203 (Columbia, SC) with one in stock at $239.71 and 4817 (Birmingham, AL) at $197.71 with one on hand.

The Zelda bundle, item 343790, is only in stock at Clubs 8295 (Texarkana, TX) with one at $239.71 and "one" at 6303 (West Allis, WI) at $98.71. This one has been purported to not being sellable.

Keep in mind, if you do not see a Club listed it either doesn't have the bundles or has them and are not marked down.

Monday morning update and the pickings are slim. Item 595158, Nintendoland bundle, is only in stock and marked down at Clubs 6203 (Columbia, SC) with one in stock at $239.71 and 4817 (Birmingham, AL) at $197.71 with one on hand.

The Zelda bundle, item 343790, is only in stock at Clubs 8295 (Texarkana, TX) with one at $239.71 and "one" at 6303 (West Allis, WI) at $98.71. This one has been purported to not being sellable.

Keep in mind, if you do not see a Club listed it either doesn't have the bundles or has them and are not marked down.

It's a lot of pages to go through but can you tell me if store 6433 has sold any Wii U bundles? Would love to have picked up a Zelda one if they had any but I never see anything good at any stores around me.
Come on bro.

My Sams club never has any deals on games or consoles.  The have one wii u deluxe console for $335.00  Where do they get their pricing?All of the games can be found cheaper at any other store.

So if there's a Sam's Club near my local Best Buy, they will price match this if I show them the receipt from this thread?
No, it's up to the manager since it isn't on their list of stores to price match. That and they would need confirmation that it's in stock and still available for that price. It's worth a try but seeing as it's $100+ off, you're going to have a hard time convincing them to do it.

It's a lot of pages to go through but can you tell me if store 6433 has sold any Wii U bundles? Would love to have picked up a Zelda one if they had any but I never see anything good at any stores around me.
That Club has neither one in stock on the item numbers listed.

shut up

EDIT: lol "should"
[SIZE=11pt]Damn, you really showed me. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Somehow, my spelling error has made me less credible and this thread more legit. Had I only taken the time to read over my comment before posting ... I must be the first to make a typo in the history of posting. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]I'll chalk this one as a loss. To the YMMV community, you guys are the real winners. Congrats. Due to my typo, I lose. These threads are valid and not a waste of everyone's time. They in fact do deserve to be on the front page of CAG, including obscure ones that are clearly only sold at one particular store and include no proof. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]As a token of my humble defeat -- all due to my spelling error -- I give you this: A Walmart somewhere in America is selling a Playstation Vita with one year of PS Plus for $109.99 as an ultra manager's special. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]YMMV. [/SIZE]

My Sam's Club doesn't even carry Wii U systems.  They said no one wants them so they don't carry them. 

I just checked Youngstown Ohio.  Looked like there were two in stock, but at the normal price.  Is there any way to check Niles Ohio without me actually driving there first?

If you are trying to check your store simply go to Sams Club website and change the location to that store. It will show you whether it's on clearance or not.

Some actual markdowns today, nothing too big however.

Item 595158, Nintendo Land bundle, is showing one in stock at the following Clubs : $239.71 at Clubs 6665 (Waterford, MI), 6604 (Flagstaff, AZ), 6418 (Wichita, KS), 4944 (Grand Blanc, MI) and 4763 (Sugar Land, TX). $191.71 at Club 6203 (Columbia, SC). $153.72 at Club 4817 (Birmingham, AL)

Item number 343790, Zelda bundle, is showing one in stock at the following Clubs : $239.71 at Clubs 6657 (Novi / Farmington Hills, MI) and 4776 (Huntsville, AL). $191.71 at Club 8295 (Texarkana, TX). $98.71 at Club 6303 (West Allis, WI) which has been notes to not be sellable for what ever reason that Club decides on that day.

Keep in mind, the online or app price will almost never show the correct price or in stock at the actual Clubs. If you do not see a Club listed, it either has them normal price or doesn't have them period. These are the only Clubs that have them at a marked down price. Happy hunting and if any of the Michigan ones drop below $100, I may be tempted.

Please don't grab the novi one. I've been in the store 3 times this week trying to get them to drop the orice. I'm from MI too and would love a $100 wii u but I guess this is pointless if you do too and are local.

Please don't grab the novi one. I've been in the store 3 times this week trying to get them to drop the orice. I'm from MI too and would love a $100 wii u but I guess this is pointless if you do too and are local.
Work in Ypsilanti and I really don't need another game system so I think you'll be ok unless someone else grabs it.

Doubtful. They still have 2 of the Nintendo Land bundles so it won't happen until they only have one and then who knows how long that will take to drop in price
When I was there on the weekend they had a Zelda bundle in the cage unless it is gone now.

When I was there on the weekend they had a Zelda bundle in the cage unless it is gone now.
Not even showing that in inventory.

Edit : My bad. I was looking at my Club. The Canton Club has 5 of the Zelda bundles in stock. Looks like you may be waiting awhile. All apologies for the bad info.

I went to my SAMs club in Portsmouth Va, they did not have any in stock and the lady at customer service said they have been delisting their wiiU merchandise. I guess I will be waiting until next Christmas and hope there is a good deal around that time. I wanted to replace my Wii since Nintendo is stopping the online service for the games.

bread's done
Back