Zelda Wii U Bundle $98.71 @ Sams Club(YMMV)

[SIZE=11pt]Damn, you really showed me. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Somehow, my spelling error has made me less credible and this thread more legit. Had I only taken the time to read over my comment before posting ... I must be the first to make a typo in the history of posting. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]I'll chalk this one as a loss. To the YMMV community, you guys are the real winners. Congrats. Due to my typo, I lose. These threads are valid and not a waste of everyone's time. They in fact do deserve to be on the front page of CAG, including obscure ones that are clearly only sold at one particular store and include no proof. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]As a token of my humble defeat -- all due to my spelling error -- I give you this: A Walmart somewhere in America is selling a Playstation Vita with one year of PS Plus for $109.99 as an ultra manager's special. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]YMMV. [/SIZE]
Because of this thread people are finding clearanced Wii U consoles and bundles. Some may only be saving 50 dollars, while others are saving 100 or more dollars. There have been clearance threads on CAG for a very long time, notably Toys R Us and Sears.

Posting deals is what this site is about, and just because it's clearanced doesn't mean it isn't a deal.

Unlike many people on here, you have contributed nothing to this thread other than criticism, yet you continue to come here and post regularly.

I gather that you are a journalist and it might be your nature to critique the things around you, but that is not what this community is for. If you would, I'd like you to take a minute and think about your behavior and how it affects the community before you post.

Thank you.

Not even showing that in inventory.

Edit : My bad. I was looking at my Club. The Canton Club has 5 of the Zelda bundles in stock. Looks like you may be waiting awhile. All apologies for the bad info.
Are you talking about Canton OH? I'm checking the website now and finding nothing. Just the Deluxe bundle for the regular price. No Zelda bundle shown at all.

@leaveinhope if a Sams nearby has 3 nintendoland bundles is there less of a chance that they will get clearanced because they have more to move through?

@LeavinHope Just wanted to throw another thanks out to you even Though no stores in my area has been listed your insight is helping a lot of us from not going out on wild goose chases.

Last edited by a moderator:
Because of this thread people are finding clearanced Wii U consoles and bundles. Some may only be saving 50 dollars, while others are saving 100 or more dollars. There have been clearance threads on CAG for a very long time, notably Toys R Us and Sears.

Posting deals is what this site is about, and just because it's clearanced doesn't mean it isn't a deal.

Unlike many people on here, you have contributed nothing to this thread other than criticism, yet you continue to come here and post regularly.

I gather that you are a journalist and it might be your nature to critique the things around you, but that is not what this community is for. If you would, I'd like you to take a minute and think about your behavior and how it affects the community before you post.

Thank you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G73fakgYfU

My buy point for a wii u is 200 along with a game I actually want to play

Right now it's just mario 3d land, donkey kong

I can live without replaying wind waker and nsmb

Website says "Out of stock in club" for store #4817 in Birmingham, any chance you can confirm that it's gone?
Not until tomorrow and can't confirm physically it's there or not since I live in Michigan. Computer inventory shows it in stock as of this morning. The website or app is not reliable for any markdowns.

Not until tomorrow and can't confirm physically it's there or not since I live in Michigan. Computer inventory shows it in stock as of this morning. The website or app is not reliable for any markdowns.
Okay, headed that way tomorrow, so I'll check it out. Thanks for your help!

Waterford oh man that's far. damn work 

kids don't get in to teaching your week is set up and no way out of it 

Good luck! It wasn't there when we checked 2 days ago. I did not ask around however.
I did ask around, 2 different people told me there wasn't one. Oh well! Maybe it'll show up at some point in the future and you can grab it, don't think I'll bother again unless I happen to see it in the cage.

Copypasta post here since I guess daily updates are expected.

Item 595158, Nintendo Land bundle, is showing one in stock at the following Clubs : $239.71 at Clubs 6665 (Waterford, MI), 6604 (Flagstaff, AZ), 6418 (Wichita, KS), 4944 (Grand Blanc, MI) and 4763 (Sugar Land, TX). $153.71 at Club 4817 (Birmingham, AL) which I guess is being purported as not being there. Club 6203 (Columbia, SC) sold theirs.

Item number 343790, Zelda bundle, is showing one in stock at the following Clubs : $239.71 at Club 4776 (Huntsville, AL). $191.71 at Club 8295 (Texarkana, TX). $98.71 at Club 6303 (West Allis, WI) which has been notes to not be sellable for what ever reason that Club decides on that day. Club 6657 (Novi, MI) sold theirs.

Keep in mind, the online or app price will almost never show the correct price or in stock at the actual Clubs. If you do not see a Club listed, it either has them normal price or doesn't have them period. These are the only Clubs that have them at a marked down price.

Not to go off-topic, but I know 3DSes have occasionally been marked down as well. If a Sam's Club insider would be willing to see whether those are being marked down (particularly in the Chicago area, is my main interest), then that would be tremendously appreciated. Thanks either way!

My Sam's club does not have a price checker, I looked all over the store and did not find one. I know of another nearby club that has a price checker in plain sight but my main club doesn't have one, but most of those game cards they have out do not have barcodes on them to scan, its a catch 22.

If someone could check the price of the Pokemon 3DS XL (The red and blue limited edition x and y ones) and tell me if they are on the clearance cycle I would greatly appreciate it.

Here are the UPC codes from the box to help you out in case you need them

Red - 0045496780890

Blue - 0045496780906

When I try the app they just come up as not found

Also, while we're making relevant requests, could you check and see if they clearanced out that 55 pound pack of Purina Dog Chow? item # 391472. NOT the smart blend w/ rice (important distinction). It'll be in a green bag.  Again, thank you, @leavinhope.

Friday morning update.

Item 595158, Nintendo Land bundle, is showing one in stock at the following Clubs : $239.71 at Clubs 6665 (Waterford, MI), 6604 (Flagstaff, AZ), 6418 (Wichita, KS), 4944 (Grand Blanc, MI) and 4763 (Sugar Land, TX). Club 4817 (Birmingham, AL) sold theirs yesterday.

Item number 343790, Zelda bundle, is showing one in stock at the following Clubs : $239.71 at Club 4776 (Huntsville, AL). $191.71 at Club 8295 (Texarkana, TX). $98.71 at Club 6303 (West Allis, WI) which has been notes to not be sellable for what ever reason that Club decides on that day.

Keep in mind, the online or app price will almost never show the correct price or in stock at the actual Clubs. If you do not see a Club listed, it either has them normal price or doesn't have them period. These are the only Clubs that have them at a marked down price.

Bit of an off the wall request but could you check if any stores have Vitas on clearance still? I remember a while back some clubs were clearancing them out

Bit of an off the wall request but could you check if any stores have Vitas on clearance still? I remember a while back some clubs were clearancing them out
I listed all the Clubs that have them at a marked down price......

Edited for lack of reading comphrension on my behalf. If you have an item number, I can check. Sorry if I came across as rude.

I listed all the Clubs that have them at a marked down price......

Edited for lack of reading comphrension on my behalf. If you have an item number, I can check. Sorry if I came across as rude.

There's the one for the first edition bundle.

It's cool. I was looking back the past 10 pages and didn't see it. :p

EDIT: not sure if it's correct, but this appears to be the one for the wifi-only system: 264194

If you don't mind checking, 3DS item numbers would be:

XL Blue: 970076

XL Red: 970093

XL Pink: 51762 (?)

Black: 205225

Red: 604315

Purple: 652668

Pink: 247060

Those are the ones showing up on the website. Not sure if Zelda bundles, Pokemon bundles, and so on are in the system.

Again, thanks either way!

There's the one for the first edition bundle.

It's cool. I was looking back the past 10 pages and didn't see it. :p

EDIT: not sure if it's correct, but this appears to be the one for the wifi-only system: 264194
No luck. Only one Club shoes inventory of that, Club 4731 (Oklahoma City, OK) and it has one in stock but it's in liquidation status meaning they can not sell it.

So since the club near me has 3 and the markdown happens when there is one. If I buy 2 the last one should go down and if I miss it I can return 1 so it can be marked down. Right? Would it work?

Saturday update.

Item 595158, Nintendo Land bundle, is showing one in stock at the following Clubs : $239.71 at Clubs 6604 (Flagstaff, AZ), 6418 (Wichita, KS), 4944 (Grand Blanc, MI) and 4763 (Sugar Land, TX). Club 6665 (Waterford, MI) sold theirs yesterday.

Item number 343790, Zelda bundle, is showing in stock at the following Clubs : $239.71 at Club 4776 (Huntsville, AL), which has 3 now. $98.71 at Club 6303 (West Allis, WI) which has been notes to not be sellable for what ever reason that Club decides on that day.

Keep in mind, the online or app price will almost never show the correct price or in stock at the actual Clubs. If you do not see a Club listed, it either has them normal price or doesn't have them period. These are the only Clubs that have them at a marked down price.[/quote]

Saturday update.
Hey, Leavinhope. If you don't have time or don't feel like checking for these, then no worries whatsoever, but I realzed my previous posts didn't have your username in them--so if you do have a sec, I would appreciate it a whole lot. :) Thanks much regardless, for all your work in this thread!

If you don't mind checking, 3DS item numbers would be:

XL Blue: 970076

XL Red: 970093

XL Pink: 51762 (?)

Black: 205225

Red: 604315

Purple: 652668

Pink: 247060

Those are the ones showing up on the website. Not sure if Zelda bundles, Pokemon bundles, and so on are in the system.

Again, thanks either way!

Hey, Leavinhope. If you don't have time or don't feel like checking for these, then no worries whatsoever, but I realzed my previous posts didn't have your username in them--so if you do have a sec, I would appreciate it a whole lot. :) Thanks much regardless, for all your work in this thread!
Do you have a Club number that you want me to check because I'm sorry I don't have the time or inclination to check every single item listed.

Do you have a Club number that you want me to check because I'm sorry I don't have the time or inclination to check every single item listed.
Totally fair! Thanks for checking at all!

Looking for Evergreen Park: #6349

And (if and only if you feel like it) Evanston: #6444

Totally fair! Thanks for checking at all!

Looking for Evergreen Park: #6349
And (if and only if you feel like it) Evanston: #6444
6349 has 4 of 970093 in stock at $199.98. They also have 3 of 970076 in stock at $199.98. 6444 only has 1 of 970096 in stock at $199.98.

Leavinhope, I apologize that I'm late to the party, but for the Zelda Wii U bundle, you're listing any that are on sale or a discounted price across all of the clubs in the nation - is that right? Or only the ones people specifically ask about?

Thanks!l

Item numbers:

247457 Pokemon X/Y Blue 3DS XL

247463 Pokemon X/Y Red 3DS XL

I only need this checked for club #6406

Also for reference

Pokemon Y Item Number - 8933013

Pokemon X Item Number - 89300

I got these item numbers from the stickers on the cards they have out

bread's done
Back