Zombie OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Brak']That was a racist remark, Marten.[/QUOTE]

Please.....racist to who?

Every week, you can read stories about Mexicans, Jamaicans, African-Americans, Dutch, French, you name it, knocking off convienence stores.

Unless you're directing the racist remark towards those nationalities I didn't blanket into that statement.

Namely the Indians.

Only because they usually own the convienence stores.

Now that was racist.

my moustache screams "I rape children" when I try and grow it out.
---
hanging with some Swedish guy that smells like he showered with a piece of doodoo. :/

14993_371206397923_327917592923_371.jpg

Tried all three new mountain dew flavors last night, they were all good i thought, Typhoon kind of tastes like Mountain Dew and Hawaiian punch.

I feel like I just woke up from a coma.

So the crazy work week has ended, but the crazy work is still coming ahead. Last Friday, my supervisor called me about an hour after I get off from work and said, "I just got into a serious accident and I won't be at work on Saturday." Apparently he got into some kind of crash and he dislocated his shoulder. Not only did that fuck me since I had to take over his duties on this particular Saturday, where it's our most important and longer shifts (10 hours) of the year, but now I have to deal directly with my dick-eating manager come tomorrow for the next couple of weeks. But it looks like I earned a lot of higher ups' respect on Saturday since I was being two people at once. hopefully that'll count for something in the coming years.

Is there any website out there that can tell me how many matches of a certain game was played?

For example a while ago EA announced that over 1 million matches of Fifa 10 were played. Is there a site that can tell me that?

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']I feel like I just woke up from a coma.

So the crazy work week has ended, but the crazy work is still coming ahead. Last Friday, my supervisor called me about an hour after I get off from work and said, "I just got into a serious accident and I won't be at work on Saturday." Apparently he got into some kind of crash and he dislocated his shoulder. Not only did that fuck me since I had to take over his duties on this particular Saturday, where it's our most important and longer shifts (10 hours) of the year, but now I have to deal directly with my dick-eating manager come tomorrow for the next couple of weeks. But it looks like I earned a lot of higher ups' respect on Saturday since I was being two people at once. hopefully that'll count for something in the coming years.[/QUOTE]

If you really are bitching about 10 hour shifts you can eat my dick. I think I worked 80 hours this week.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']If you really are bitching about 10 hour shifts you can eat my dick. I think I worked 80 hours this week.[/QUOTE]

What do you do where you have to work 80 hours/week?

If people have to work >10 hours per day, I think it's a result of poor time management or understaffing. (Unless you're a lawyer or own your own business or something). I don't work more than 8 hours a day if I can help it.

But I feel for people who have to work long hours.. On the other hand, if you like your job, it can be kind of nice.

[quote name='2DMention']What do you do where you have to work 80 hours/week?

If people have to work >10 hours per day, I think it's a result of poor time management or understaffing. (Unless you're a lawyer or own your own business or something). I don't work more than 8 hours a day if I can help it.

But I feel for people who have to work long hours.. On the other hand, if you like your job, it can be kind of nice.[/QUOTE]

It's TOOOOOOOOOOO tough out there!

We might have a strike where I work and since I'm management we're going to start at 50 hours a week. But we may move to 60-70 hours week.

Sean, what verion of Lost Planet did you get? BTW I just traded mine in for RDR.

I really don't need more games but Alan Wake looks tempting.

Edit: Oh and the Flyers are anally raping the Canadians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back