Zombie OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello.

OTTers

seaworldbabyotters2a.jpg

[quote name='CaseyRyback']If you really are bitching about 10 hour shifts you can eat my dick. I think I worked 80 hours this week.[/QUOTE]

It wouldn't suck so much if I got overtime, which needs to be approved and they won't. Sometimes I can really hate the public sector.

On another note I am really enjoying 3D Dot Game Heroes.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']It wouldn't suck so much if I got overtime, which needs to be approved and they won't. Sometimes I can really hate the public sector.

On another note I am really enjoying 3D Dot Game Heroes.[/QUOTE]

Ah I got you now. The health inspectors I have been dealing with have been complaining about the same thing. They have so much to do and they have to cram everything into 40 hours.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']It wouldn't suck so much if I got overtime, which needs to be approved and they won't. Sometimes I can really hate the public sector.

[/QUOTE]

Anything over 40 sucks when you don't get overtime.
One of the guys I was working with last December during crunch time figured out the general math, as it applied to us, and figured out with the hours we were logging for the company, we were making less than $4/hr. :\

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Anything over 40 sucks when you don't get overtime.
One of the guys I was working with last December during crunch time figured out the general math, as it applied to us, and figured out with the hours we were logging for the company, we were making less than $4/hr. :\[/QUOTE]

It's not like I'm working for free. I'm on a flex-time schedule. Sure, maybe i'll get some extra days off, but like Casey stated, I have a shitload of work to do with in a 40 hour week. No me gusta. :(

Finally found time to finish Splinter Cell. Want to sell it while the value is still high but I wont be able to play the Ghost Recon beta. :cry:

[quote name='TheRock88']Finally found time to finish Splinter Cell. Want to sell it while the value is still high but I wont be able to play the Ghost Recon beta. :cry:[/QUOTE]

You wanna get some Co-op in right now?

Wow, I'm losing it, I didn't even realize the time. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Munch .. on your baby Jake and your excitement for Red Dead. That would be sweet if Amazon shipped it a day early and its waiting for me when I get home.

[quote name='D_Icon']Sigh

Anybody ever fall for a stripper?[/QUOTE]

I've fallen ON a stripper, but no, not for. I know going in she's only in it for the money.

[quote name='Number83']I've fallen ON a stripper, but no, not for. I know going in she's only in it for the money.[/QUOTE]
Yeah you "fell" on her.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back