Zombie OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='marten']Congrats, munch!

I marvel at things we create everyday....kids, beer, tequila....truly amazing stuff.

:beer:[/QUOTE]

It's all alive!

Looks like I'm taking over my supervisor's position for now until he returns. The superintendant and director have thrown some recognition my way. I guess it's not so bad.

Steve Nash's eye doesn't look that bad for getting bowed by Timmy D. I saw him talking with Michael Wilbon that made it look gross but i guess it was just the lighting.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Looks like I'm taking over my supervisor's position for now until he returns. The superintendant and director have thrown some recognition my way. I guess it's not so bad.[/QUOTE]
Super Nintendo Chalmers?

ott.

So yeah this stripper stripped me out of $300. However, I had my hands all over her except in between her legs, I didn't want to push it. She promised me her thong if I come to her again. She wanted my name, if she remembers me next time I'll give her more of my $$. Plus she should feel more comfortable letting me touch her I'd assume.

Wheres CAGs chat room?

So heres the deal. I went to CL to the casual encounters section and I got various emails and replied to them using the "bcc" email option. I typed up some message and sent it out. I got some replies that asked me to contact them on some other website where I'd have to register, but in between all the fake replies I got one that asked "got pics?" So here I am thinking this might be some new generic reply. So I test it, by saying "yeah I have pics, do you prefer clubing pics face pics other pics?" To my surprise I got a reply "saying face pic would do.". So this didn't appear to be some generic reply. At the same time this person attached face pics of a beautiful young lady. I replied sending out a myspace profile pic and I got the reply saying that "she" thought I was good looking and wanted to chat. I also got more pics but they don't appear to be of the same woman from the previous set. So what am I dealing with cag?

fyi, I've been girlfriendless since Nov 28.:cry:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']SSFIV for $25.xx + Tax and $10 Future credit....or if I use one of my $10 credits, $19.99 + Tax and $10 future credit :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

I got that. But I also wanted NSMB for $30 after the coupon. Stupid checkout system said it was valid all the way through. Then when I checked out it charged me the full $35 plus $6 shipping. Had to cancel. Now I can't re-order it because oirf the 1 househokld limit.

Guess I'll have to buy it used with 10% off at Gamestop when I go pick up RDR.

[quote name='Maklershed']Alan Wake just dropped to $49.99 and it still has the $10 credit. :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

What would be great is if Amazon sent you the $10 credit for your RDR today...Then you could use it to purchase AW for that price AND get the $10 credit again...Dare to dream!!!

___

I'm having a Milky Way hot chocolate...Yummy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back