Zombie OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='flowery']Being a registered Independent I am glad I don't have to vote for any of these local crooks in today's Primary Election.[/QUOTE]

Yeah...You're lucky you dont have to choose between Arlen Spector and Joe Sestak. It's like choosing between the Electric Chair or Lethal injection...both will kill you and neither one of them seem pleasant.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I got that. But I also wanted NSMB for $30 after the coupon. Stupid checkout system said it was valid all the way through. Then when I checked out it charged me the full $35 plus $6 shipping. Had to cancel. Now I can't re-order it because oirf the 1 househokld limit.

Guess I'll have to buy it used with 10% off at Gamestop when I go pick up RDR.[/QUOTE]

NSMB is the shit...me and my sis started playing it on Saturday, it's very addicting.

[quote name='seanr1221']Co-workers fighting,
I should really mediate,
but I'm not sure how.

That one goes out to you, LP.[/QUOTE]

Much love bro.

These LOST tees are pretty neat:
zz65629b1a-550x517.jpg

zz3b7862d1-550x350.jpg

http://www.slashfilm.com/2010/05/18/cool-stuff-ghostbusterslost-smokebuster-t-shirt/

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Whaaaaa? My RDR just now shipped?
:bomb:[/QUOTE]

Mine shipped yesterday along with Alan Wake CE...but via 2 day air, so expected delivery is tomorrow :bomb:

I'm kinda happy Lost is ending. I'm getting really annoyed with never knowing whats going on. Every time something is "explained" its never really explained, it raises more questions, and/or the explanation is found out to be a lie in the next episode.

[quote name='Demolition Man']Except that tunnel of light explained jack shit to me.... other than to tune in tonight.[/QUOTE]

I know...I was being sarcastic.

[quote name='Maklershed']I'm kinda happy Lost is ending. I'm getting really annoyed with never knowing whats going on. Every time something is "explained" its never really explained, it raises more questions, and/or the explanation is found out to be a lie in the next episode.[/QUOTE]

That reminds me of a quote I read today discussing the new NBC line-up.

Mellow Blair Underwood, who plays POTUS in a political thriller titled The Event. "He's idealistic to a certain point," Underwood said of his character. There's your fundamental positivity, I suppose. As for inherent ingenuity, The Event may well combine the clarity of Lost with the sound internal logic of 24.

[quote name='munch']Those Lost tees are pretty retarded.[/QUOTE]

Linkin said they were 'neat'.

Linkin is a retard.

Saying the tees are retarded is redundant.

Newegg just delivered my Alan Wake LE...Not bad for Free Delivery and Bing Cash Back! Guess I'll clear room on the shelf for it when I go home.

[quote name='Number83']Newegg just delivered my Alan Wake LE...Not bad for Free Delivery and Bing Cash Back! Guess I'll clear room on the shelf for it when I go home.[/QUOTE]

When do you have it queued up to play?

The way the first episode of Alan Wake ended was pretty fucking cool.[quote name='Maklershed']I'm kinda happy Lost is ending. I'm getting really annoyed with never knowing whats going on. Every time something is "explained" its never really explained, it raises more questions, and/or the explanation is found out to be a lie in the next episode.[/QUOTE]Yep. I don't mean to be bold, but the show has kind of sucked ass since they started to corn things up last season. I mean, that scene in that old woman's lair with the pendulum over the floor map last season. fuck off, man. They've pretty much ruined or wasted all the characters that were the reason that I really liked the show(Ben, Sayid, Faraday, Desmond, Locke.) Jack, Kate, fugly Claire and Hurley all suck ass so I don't really give a shit anymore.

I did like the Ben and Richard episodes this season, though. At the time I also liked what they did with Locke in the season 4 and 5 finales.

Eh, Double Dash is better, LP. Mario Kart Wii is ok, but doesn't hold up to other games in the series.

---
Just found out I'm going to San Diego next year :D

I cannot live another day without air conditioning
says tomorrow’s gonna be hotter.
hotter?
like yesterday.
yesterday? yesterday you said you’d call Sears
I’ll call today
You’ll call now
I’ll call now

[quote name='DT778']Get some carne asada fries when you are there, sean.[/QUOTE]

Any other suggestions? I know it's not for a year, but I'm pretty excited. I've always wanted to go to CA.

Only problem is I'll be stuck in a hotel most of the day :(

[quote name='seanr1221']Eh, Double Dash is better, LP. Mario Kart Wii is ok, but doesn't hold up to other games in the series.[/QUOTE]

Guess I'll wait till I find it for $20-25 then...thanks for the tip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back