Zombie OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Eviltude']This Deadwood show is entertaining.[/QUOTE]

Really? I couldn't get past the "fuck THIS!" AND "fuck THAT!" AND "fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!" Either a giggling 13-year-old was hired to write for the show, or I was having flashbacks of playing Kingpin: Life of Crime.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I see those all the time at the flea market for a dollar.[/QUOTE]

Then buy one and tell us how it is!

It is a little overly obvious in spots, but it's the fuckING wild west, man.

In other news, I just scratched the inside of my elbow on a staple (poorly attached to my bed) while reaching for my remote. It looks like I freaked when about to get an IV put in my arm and won't stop bleeding. Not to mention I haven't had a tetanus shot in about 10 years.

[quote name='manthing']Then buy one and tell us how it is![/QUOTE]

I was going to, but I bought a back scratcher instead. Best $1 I ever spent. Thanks TheRock's aunt!

[quote name='Eviltude']It is a little overly obvious in spots, but it's the fuckING wild west, man.

In other news, I just scratched the inside of my elbow joint on a staple (poorly attached to my bed) while reaching for my remote. It looks like I freaked when about to get an IV put in my arm and won't stop bleeding. Not to mention I haven't had a tetanus shot in about 10 years.[/QUOTE]

I don't care, there's no way they said fuck that much back then. How many times did John Wayne say it? I rest my case.

Just wait seven days. You'll know if you have tetanus if you die.

For the cursing on the show they didn't go authentic by choice. They wanted to really express the vulgarity of the time instead of having the actors use darn and damn which have lost its impact over time.

Cheer up, flowery.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwIJiSXgYjQ

---

The Oregon Trail hunting and random encounters in RDR are sooooo good.[quote name='Temporaryscars']I don't care, there's no way they said fuck that much back then. How many times did John Wayne say it? I rest my case.[/QUOTE]I'm pretty sure that I read/heard that they substituted modern obscenities because if they used the profanity of the time it would come off as corny and it wouldn't have to impact that it should have.

I like the episode where Swearengen (sp?) and Wu say COCKSUCKER 50 times in 60 seconds.
Not really . . . but I did love that show.

I should start playing RDR....but I'm amusing pissing myself off playing 3D Dot Game Heroes. Stupid ass mini-games.

Is it honestly that good? Besides the awesome that entails
dropping a nun on the railroad tracks for 5 cheesemint points?

Morning, OTT.

Work is sucking the life out of my personal life...I actually want to play RDR, AW, WoW but when I get home after going to the gym I just sit in front of the TV and stare.

j/k i wasn't ditched.
love-smiley-007.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='munch']Hey guys. Yesterday I purchased a game called Red Dead Redemption. Do you think I'll like it?[/QUOTE]

Depends...was it On the box or that Triple?

[quote name='slidecage']sucks noone pays good interest anymore..

my account only pulls in like 42.50 per month (on a 50k savings)

Thinking about taking 20k of that and buying a house up the road from the place they are staying (they want 30k but its been on the market for over a year and maybe they take 20)

earning 1% just sucks anymore[/QUOTE]

:shock:

Who knew he was an investing genius?

[quote name='munch']Is my name Sean Ramano?[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

The 'Medical Science' movie in RDR is hilarious.

[quote name='Maklershed']Amazon didn't get my copy of RDR to me yesterday. :([/QUOTE]

Odd that I opted for Free Shipping and got mine yesterday? I think they switched our orders...feel free to stop by my house and pick it up.

I've got the day off today. I think I want to do absolutely nothing.

I had hockey last night at 9pm. We won 4-2. Now, we're in first place and guaranteed a bye for the first round of the playoffs.

I need a day off. I don't have the time right now though, our company's year end is in June so everything is quite hectic around the office.

Sick again, dammit. Want to play RDR but i can't concentrate. Anyone who pre-ordered from amazon, was the code for the bonus supposed be in the case or do they email it to you?

[quote name='JolietJake']Sick again, dammit. Want to play RDR but i can't concentrate. Anyone who pre-ordered from amazon, was the code for the bonus supposed be in the case or do they email it to you?[/QUOTE]

Email. I just got mine today...still waiting on my $20 VG credit though.

[quote name='munch']Is my name Sean Ramano?[/QUOTE]

If only. That lying bastard has been buying multiplatform games for the 360. His SDF card has been revoked.

I don't know about the free roam multiplayer setup, last night when i was trying it out it seemed like everybody was just running around shooting each other rather than doing any of the actual game modes.

Then you let a prostitute into your house and never came back.

My friend and I started a posse last night and it was pretty fun. We did a couple missions in free roam, then started up a few games. It's pretty cool how anyone from free roam can just join into the games. I think I'm already level 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back