Zombie OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='seanr1221']Eh, Double Dash is better, LP. Mario Kart Wii is ok, but doesn't hold up to other games in the series.
[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure DD was hated on by most people. MKWii is more like the older versions of the game, at least in the fact that there's no "partner" mechanic.

[quote name='seanr1221']Any other suggestions? I know it's not for a year, but I'm pretty excited. I've always wanted to go to CA.

Only problem is I'll be stuck in a hotel most of the day :([/QUOTE]That's all I got. The beaches and bars are fun but I didn't do any tourist stuff while I was going to school down there. But when it's close to the date post again in what area you will be and I'll see if I can think of anything.

[quote name='TheRock88']Thought driving a car in GTA 4 was hard enough, a horse is even worse.[/QUOTE]

Here's hoping Volition makes their own open-world Western game.

Eat it Brak.

[quote name='A Happy Panda']Here's hoping Volition makes their own open-world Western game.

Eat it Brak.[/QUOTE]

Yeah!

You would have to go around doing random lame ass shit to gain "notoriety" so you could play story missions.

And it'd be funny, like Blazing Saddles! :whee:

Get off of Volition's dick, Panda. It's kind of important that the world and characters and story in your open world game don't suck ass. Even in Red Faction it annoyed me that the main character looks like an idiot, dresses like an idiot and even has a stupid fucking name. No one here is going to shit on their Geomod engine but that can only take the game so far.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']How's the shooting Rock.[/QUOTE]

Shooting is typical GTA except for the bullet time feature. I loved GTA4 and all its expansions so I'm really enjoying RDR right now.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Get off of Volition's dick, Panda. It's kind of important that the world and characters and story in your open world game don't suck ass. Even in Red Faction it annoyed me that the main character looks like an idiot, dresses like an idiot and even has a stupid fucking name. No one here is going to shit on their Geomod engine but that can only take the game so far.[/QUOTE]

Is that your new gimmick?

Get off of ______'s dick? It sucks.

Got RDR and Alan Wake from YF360G today. I love free games.

I might start RDR tonight. I'll probably hold on Alan Wake.

I just now realized that Ian Curtis committed suicide and Mount St. Helen erupted on exactly the same day. Strange I never made the connection.

I wish my hand wasn't still fucked up. I really want to play those new Dead songs, but I don't think the stress of playing guitar would be good for it.

[quote name='manthing']Wait until Palin wins the KY 2012 Primary

:rofl:[/QUOTE]

Yes sir, and I thought I couldn't be anymore depressed.

Is it bad that I don't care about politics anymore? A good friend of mine had a good friend of his running for local office recently and I didn't even vote. He ended up winning anyways.

Paul Pierce is going to have a huge night.

This looks interesting...

sku_39169_1.jpg

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.39169~r.91142929

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back