Playstation 3 ($59.99)

Xbox 360 ($59.99)

ZOE_PS3_beauty_shot_55704_screen.jpg

Limited Edition Includes:

- 100 Page Artbook
- Remixed Soundtrack
- Special Gold Metallic Packaging

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the standard edition but now I'm seriously tempted to return it and wait for the collection to be available for mad cheap down the road. I wonder how returning a sealed game to newegg works...

Edit:crap, looks like I'm stuck with it.

[quote name='Ragnorok64']I got the standard edition but now I'm seriously tempted to return it and wait for the collection to be available for mad cheap down the road. I wonder how returning a sealed game to newegg works...[/QUOTE]

Hahahah, good luck with that.

I tried to pick up a copy of the LE today at my local GS,, and the guy there told me it was for preorders only. I said if that was the case does anyone have the copy you guys have right there preordered, and he told me no, so I asked him why can't I have it and he said the same to me. I wasn't even going to try to argue with this guy as he was clearly incompetent.

on a related note, I ordered one for the 360 from BBY when someone on here had posted the link for the LE, and then saw that the shipments were going to be delayed and kind of lost hope that I would get one at all after the issue at GS....but earlier today I received shipping confirmation for it, so here's hoping! will let you guys know if it's the real deal when I get it, has an estimated delivery date of of 11/5-11/8

If anyone is interested in the :ps3:, Best Buy has it back up on the website again. Just picked one up after Amazon cancelled my order because of a CC problem. Really happy I was able to find this. No :360: btw.

LINK

[quote name='coopscohen']If anyone is interested in the :ps3:, Best Buy has it back up on the website again. Just picked one up after Amazon cancelled my order because of a CC problem. Really happy I was able to find this. No :360: btw.

LINK[/QUOTE]
Nice catch.

[quote name='coopscohen']If anyone is interested in the :ps3:, Best Buy has it back up on the website again. Just picked one up after Amazon cancelled my order because of a CC problem. Really happy I was able to find this. No :360: btw.

LINK[/QUOTE]

thanks ordered, do you guys think these will ship?

I wasn't sure if picking up the sole extra :ps3: CE at my local GS was the right call, but when my brother saw it, he all but drooled over the CE's boxart design and the fact that there was an artbook included.

I think it was the right decision. ;)

Went to a local GS to see if they had a ZoE poster, and the chick there told me that she had no idea about such poster and that no GS around probably had any because there was no such thing. Pretty adamant about it too, she said she pre-ordered the game so she was sure there was no such bonus, lol.

So figured I'd hit the next closest GS (since there's also a BB nearby and I had to trade in Lollipop Chainsaw and RE6 anyways), and the guy there knew instantly what I was talking about. Showed him my invoice and he gave me the last one, it was a little damaged on the top + some creases on the bottom on the side but Its a sweet looking poster.

Got my pre-order from Gamestop and I didn't get any poster, unless it is inside the box. What does this poster look like?

Sigh, checked Gamefaqs and it is supposedly looks like the cover art for ZoE and Metal Gear Rising on a double sided poster.

The sigh part is probably more than likely my Gamestop's employees took them all home. :(

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']Got my pre-order from Gamestop and I didn't get any poster, unless it is inside the box. What does this poster look like?[/QUOTE]

It isn't inside the box. They give it to you.

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']Got my pre-order from Gamestop and I didn't get any poster, unless it is inside the box. What does this poster look like?

Sigh, checked Gamefaqs and it is supposedly looks like the cover art for ZoE and Metal Gear Rising on a double sided poster.

The sigh part is probably more than likely my Gamestop's employees took them all home. :([/QUOTE]

Same thing happened to me. I emailed them but no response after 2 days.

Welp...decided to go pick one up at a local GS since it looks like my package isn't going to arrive until next week.

In regards to the artbook: if you have any of the previous ZOE artbooks, I wouldn't recommend tracking down a copy of this LE for it unless you're just looking to collect it. The first ZOE artbook is easy enough to find, but Visual Works of Anubis isn't.

I am really kicking myself now. I traded in the PS2 version Z.O.E. 2 months ago when this HD collection was announced. I felt I better cash in before I want get anything. On top of that I ordered the worse version (PS3) of the Z.O.E. HD Collection. : ( Learn from my mistakes.

Maybe i just suck at video games but how the heck do you block in Metal Gear Rising Revengeance, all i can do is jump away and the parry thing doesnt even work?

Edit: LOL My game just froze in the middle of the fight against the robot dog....

[quote name='Furashu']Maybe i just suck at video games but how the heck do you block in Metal Gear Rising Revengeance, all i can do is jump away and the parry thing doesnt even work?

Edit: LOL My game just froze in the middle of the fight against the robot dog....[/QUOTE]
Left stick toward and square. If you time it right, it'll parry and you can attack right after the block. If not, you'll just bounce back.

Picked mine up today and got the poster as well. Havent got a chance to crack it open yet since I also just managed to pick up my new PS3 today too.

how the hell do they have more in stock that will supposedly ship in "1-2 days" but my original preorder still has a December 19th expected shipping date.... with amazon prime none the less

[quote name='GBAstar']how the hell do they have more in stock that will supposedly ship in "1-2 days" but my original preorder still has a December 19th expected shipping date.... with amazon prime none the less[/QUOTE]
Yeah pretty odd, same with Best Buy apparently. People are getting it back-ordered, yet they've put it back on sale for the third time.

[quote name='GBAstar']how the hell do they have more in stock that will supposedly ship in "1-2 days" but my original preorder still has a December 19th expected shipping date.... with amazon prime none the less[/QUOTE]

i was about to post the same thing.. I don't know if I should cancel my order and order again to get the 1-2 daysshipping

[quote name='coopscohen']Amazon has 16 :ps3: and BB also has the :ps3: version available again if anyone is still looking.[/QUOTE]

Man, so glad I checked. I was able to place an order for the PS3 version. Thank you!!

[quote name='henry00x']Amazon only has 3 left for PS3[/QUOTE]

They're up to 17 now... weird.

[quote name='Vinny']Man, so glad I checked. I was able to place an order for the PS3 version. Thank you!!

They're up to 17 now... weird.[/QUOTE]

you are right, currently at 15 now tho and it reads "in stock on November 5th"

perhaps they located some extra stock or were able to get more from Konami?

Walked into Gamestop to pick up a couple of the PS3 HD collections with my coupon and at checkout in saw they had a xbox collectors edition zone enders on the shelf so I picked it up. Wasn't planning on getting this but it seems rare so I picked it up for the collection.

Don't want to rain on the parade of fans, but here's my review of the Limited Edition. I don't think it's actually much of a deal unless you plan on reselling it. But... fans love rarity. It's cool for fans.

LINK

[quote name='Radewagon']Don't want to rain on the parade of fans, but here's my review of the Limited Edition. I don't think it's actually much of a deal unless you plan on reselling it. But... fans love rarity. It's cool for fans.

LINK [/QUOTE]

Its a decent CE for $59.99

If it was something like $70+ then yes it would be shit and I have seen CEs similar to this for $70+ that was worst then this.

[quote name='Radewagon']Don't want to rain on the parade of fans, but here's my review of the Limited Edition. I don't think it's actually much of a deal unless you plan on reselling it. But... fans love rarity. It's cool for fans.

LINK [/QUOTE]

Not making fun or being rude - just asking... Are you wearing gloves in those photos? If so, that is some hardcore keepsake-ing! I am a collector of CEs and LEs, but I have never utilized gloves!

[quote name='blinknot4']Not making fun or being rude - just asking... Are you wearing gloves in those photos? If so, that is some hardcore keepsake-ing! I am a collector of CEs and LEs, but I have never utilized gloves![/QUOTE]

Legitimate question deserves legitimate answer. Wearing gloves? Yes. Hardcore keepsake-ing? Not really. I have fingerprints that eat through ink printed on some (thankfully, not all) kinds of glossy paper. I don't know why. Maybe it's some very special Ph balance in my skin's oils or something. I first noticed it as a kid when some of my comic book covers would get my prints permanently burned onto the covers. So, nowadays, I usually wear gloves when I'm flipping through something that I am worried about damaging.

[quote name='Radewagon']Legitimate question deserves legitimate answer. Wearing gloves? Yes. Hardcore keepsake-ing? Not really. I have fingerprints that eat through ink printed on some (thankfully, not all) kinds of glossy paper. I don't know why. Maybe it's some very special Ph balance in my skin's oils or something. I first noticed it as a kid when some of my comic book covers would get my prints permanently burned onto the covers. So, nowadays, I usually wear gloves when I'm flipping through something that I am worried about damaging.[/QUOTE]

wow man that sounds like something out of X-Men

i pre-ordered mine quite some time ago... unfortunately Hurricane Sandy has put a delay on those plans as it's still lost in UPS limbo along with NFS.

Oh well, there are more important things out there than that.... :(

[quote name='henry00x']ps3 now sold out again, heres to hoping the recent batch ships on monday[/QUOTE]
Ordered one in the morning and it shipped in the afternoon.

[quote name='Zaku77']I got mine from Gamestop. It's in perfect shape, and it's so sexy looking![/QUOTE]Dude...you are not kidding. :drool:

For what it's worth, the same thing happened with the MGS HD LE where some stock came back after the first week or so, so I'd jump on now if you're thinking about it. That's how I managed to get my MGS HD LE.

[quote name='Zaku77']I got mine from Gamestop. It's in perfect shape, and it's so sexy looking![/QUOTE]

I've been happy with how GS packed the last few orders of mine, but this one was packed by an idiot. It was in a box and there was a folded layer of bubble wrap was just on one side. I'm guessing they were supposed to wrap the item in the bubblewrap but the packer was too lazy to do it properly. It arrived with a few creases and dings. Oh, and I didn't even get the poster.:whistle2:?

[quote name='gettinmoney662']For what it's worth, the same thing happened with the MGS HD LE where some stock came back after the first week or so, so I'd jump on now if you're thinking about it. That's how I managed to get my MGS HD LE.[/QUOTE]

The MGS HD LE came back in stock? I wish I had known... then I'd have ask for a replacement for the melted (well, the shrinkwrap was melted) one Amazon sent me.

unless this is a repost, i see bestbuy.com also has this for order. does this game have a steep learning curve?

Power company says we're not getting the lights on for 7 weeks so.. :\ I guess I'll just keep it unopened. Thanks Sandy. I gotta call Amazon for some credit because the box is bent up a little on the top.

[quote name='UnlockPotential']Power company says we're not getting the lights on for 7 weeks so.. :\ I guess I'll just keep it unopened. Thanks Sandy. I gotta call Amazon for some credit because the box is bent up a little on the top.[/QUOTE]
7 Weeks?! Did you mean to type 7 days, then type week instead and that came out? Where are you?

bread's done
Back