Playstation 3 ($59.99)

Xbox 360 ($59.99)

ZOE_PS3_beauty_shot_55704_screen.jpg

Limited Edition Includes:

- 100 Page Artbook
- Remixed Soundtrack
- Special Gold Metallic Packaging

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Ragnorok64']7 Weeks?! Did you mean to type 7 days, then type week instead and that came out? Where are you?[/QUOTE]

He meant weeks they are telling a lot of people a month or so. Hopefully it will be back on sooner for everyone up there maybe they are just giving themselves plenty of wiggle room so they aren't bombarded with phone calls daily.

Just got my best buy order in the mail I see what you guys are saying these things are beautiful. They actually had it packaged good also

I have an extra copy, so if anyone is REALLY desperate for one, they can have it for $75 which covers my purchase price with tax($63.75), priority shipping with delivery confirmation and insurance($7), and paypal($2.63), which leaves me with $1.62 for a snack for my troubles. If there aren't any takers, I'm just going to return it to GS tomorrow afternoon.

[quote name='Rockinjs']Just got my best buy order in the mail I see what you guys are saying these things are beautiful. They actually had it packaged good also[/QUOTE]

Same here, just got my LE from BBY as well today. Overall it was in good condition but had some wear on the corner of the sleeve from loose packaging. The box they shipped it in was easily 4x the size of the LE, so there was some room for it to get banged up during shipment even with the air bubble packs.

Other than that though its in good condition

[quote name='uiengineer']are these damn things "rare" already? (i.e., actually limited?)[/QUOTE]

Yes. ZoE is a niche title and the fact there are lots of people upset that it's a bad port hurt it's sales.

bread's done
Back