Blocked Bidders List

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
471 replies to this topic

#361 ithebigc

ithebigc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:36 AM

Non-paying bidders, and people I noticed on my block list that weren't already in the OP so I assume are non-paying bidders

arsenalec
enoch129
epic_oreo
kls-4u
neo-xxii
sjadot
tebow2good
whereyoubeenhoe

Attempted scammer

erez199801

Especially beware of the erez199801 guy, even changed his address to nonsense so that I would not be able to ship to him and that he'd be able to open a case

ithebigc.png

#362 sdragon

sdragon

CAG's Top Dragon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:06 PM

List Updated 12/1/12

#363 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

Judoka on a CAG Hiatus due to new job

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 05:42 AM

flighticn

"invalid user id" when added from OP

Tradelist   (mostly Nintendo / Sony)  

May DealSeeker continue to guide us through dark voids, lead us not into tempting terrible deals, and deliver us from EA.

gallery_474050_8161_75125.jpg

Designed by Lilchiji

#364 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 05:43 AM

liltif_012001 : Invalid User Id
nypd_patrolman : Invalid User Id

when added to blocked bidders

May DealSeeker continue to guide us through dark voids, lead us not into tempting terrible deals, and deliver us from EA.

Designed by Lilchiji

#365 ithebigc

ithebigc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 11:33 PM

PITA

albanianassass1n

When the auction was active, he asked me if I could ship for about half the listed shipping cost, to which I politely explained that it was not possible. Even after that, he won the auction and then sent me the same exact message, except asking for even cheaper than his first request :roll: By this time I was frustrated and answered back a little rudely, so now he's not paying, I have to open a case which is all for the better really.

ithebigc.png

#366 sdragon

sdragon

CAG's Top Dragon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 03:05 AM

List Updated 12/9/12

#367 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:59 AM

Scammer:

one6ent12

Filed a chargeback claim on my DLC item outside of eBay and through Paypal. Claimed the purchase was an "unauthorized charge." Asshole redeemed the code by the time the claim was opened. Guys like him have a special place in hell anyways. It's funny how they have a price tag on their conscience. Shows how little of value it is really is :)

Now playing:

:ps4: Last of Us: Remastered, Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor

#368 diablodeltoro

diablodeltoro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 02:38 AM

non paying bidder:

chito33

won the auction, then asked if he could pay 5 days later when he got paid. never did...but he did buy other stuff on ebay and paid for those...

#369 unforeseen

unforeseen

Crime Scene Investigator

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 12:15 AM

Non-paying bidder:

1337hxwxb

Guy emailed me after the auction saying he no longer wants it. Waste of time.

#370 sdragon

sdragon

CAG's Top Dragon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:40 PM

List Updated 12/17/12

#371 Napegator

Napegator

Posted 22 December 2012 - 06:03 PM

Non-paying bidder
xinh-x5

#372 sdragon

sdragon

CAG's Top Dragon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:57 AM

List Updated 12/23/12

#373 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 04:25 AM

Non-Paying Bidder

nicks826

Designed by Lilchiji

#374 sdragon

sdragon

CAG's Top Dragon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 05:21 PM

List Updated 12/27/12

#375 Arakias

Arakias

Inferior Potassium

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 12:41 AM

Here is my list before I add in the last months worth of non paying bidders

Spoiler

#376 Rozz

Rozz

Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:16 PM

Might want to block this guy:

jcim77

He re-tracted a bid, which is not a huge deal in itself, but he lied about the reason (said it was because the seller "changed the description of the item" when there is no edit history on the item at all).

I support Rozz 100%.

#377 TommyLove

TommyLove

Posted 06 January 2013 - 10:43 PM

Please watch out for Kyle Corey. He filed a dispute with me on eBay for not receiving the code and he had made numerous excuses that the codes that he entered 5 times were invalid. I tried verifying it again and it said redeem and now he's changing his story. He demanded another code, so I sent him another one and he said he hasn't receive it. I called Microsoft and they told me when the code was used. It was on the same day when I sent him the code. Unfortunately, they couldn't track the time frame.
His eBay name:
kylecorey42

Eventually I lost the dispute that he filed.

Edited by TommyLove, 06 January 2013 - 10:45 PM.
I just read no personal info, but I would think personal info would be helpful on a thread like this...

My collection and trade-list:
H: The Legend Of Zelda: Hyrule Historia LE in Mint condition W: equal value in trades or amazon/eBay prices
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=330790
My game plays:
http://www.youtube.com/tommylovehd
Posted Image

#378 poopants

poopants

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:59 PM

vikesjason

Very puzzling one here, buyer has great feedback, sends me a best offer request which I accepted, then proceeded to not pay. Went through the whole unpaid buyer process (with the useless unpaid strike)

So very tired of the non-paying bidders, it's a waste of everyone's time

#379 sdragon

sdragon

CAG's Top Dragon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:54 PM

List Updated 01/10/13

#380 altermann

altermann

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 05:30 AM

PITA/Moron

dshe1487

Buyer won this auction from me and left me negative feedback without giving me the chance to work things out.

His feedback left to me claims the item had a cut through the plastic case. I clearly pictured and described the item to have a tear in the cellophane. There was no other visible damage to the cellophane or the case.

He's obviously an OCD freak, just check his ridiculous feedback left to other sellers:

- Order was okay. Disappointed item had small dent on front and cut on the insert

- Item had cuts under plastic. But, seller refunded item plus the return cost!!

- Had crease on one of the items. Still, items were mint. Five Star Seller!!!

- Wasn't satisfied with item condition. Gave full refund!! Still a good seller!!

- Item had stain on it (which was on the item), shipping box had two holes in it!!

- Gamebox had small dent on back. Still, item was mint!! Great Seller!!

- Item was bent on front, got full refund, but had to file claim to get refund!!

- Item had rusty stains on gamebox (under shrink). But seller gladly gave refund!

- Had tiny piece of blue plastic under seal. No big deal. Otherwise, Great Item!!!

- Item had few invisible lines/minor dents. Otherwise, brand new, as described!!

I have sold over 100 items and never had a problem; had a 100% positive feedback. I try to described the items as best as possible and always take pictures of the actual item I'm selling off.

#381 lmz00

lmz00

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:18 AM

Non-paying bidders:
fast-food-frenzy (which struck me as odd, since his feedback is over 900)
risterproformance23

#382 altermann

altermann

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 09:39 AM

PITA/Moron

dshe1487

Buyer won this auction from me and left me negative feedback without giving me the chance to work things out.

His feedback left to me claims the item had a cut through the plastic case. I clearly pictured and described the item to have a tear in the cellophane. There was no other visible damage to the cellophane or the case.

He's obviously an OCD freak, just check his ridiculous feedback left to other sellers:

- Order was okay. Disappointed item had small dent on front and cut on the insert

- Item had cuts under plastic. But, seller refunded item plus the return cost!!

- Had crease on one of the items. Still, items were mint. Five Star Seller!!!

- Wasn't satisfied with item condition. Gave full refund!! Still a good seller!!

- Item had stain on it (which was on the item), shipping box had two holes in it!!

- Gamebox had small dent on back. Still, item was mint!! Great Seller!!

- Item was bent on front, got full refund, but had to file claim to get refund!!

- Item had rusty stains on gamebox (under shrink). But seller gladly gave refund!

- Had tiny piece of blue plastic under seal. No big deal. Otherwise, Great Item!!!

- Item had few invisible lines/minor dents. Otherwise, brand new, as described!!

I have sold over 100 items and never had a problem; had a 100% positive feedback. I try to described the items as best as possible and always take pictures of the actual item I'm selling off.

Sellers BEWARE!!! A real PITA to deal with!!! Possibly SCAMMER as well!

I've checked through all of his feedback left to sellers. He complains for the most ridiculous things. Although most of the sellers got positive feedback, several of these state he got full refunds from them and didn't need to return the item...

+ Item had cuts under plastic. But, seller refunded item plus the return cost!!

+ Wasn't satisfied with item condition. Gave full refund!! Still a good seller!!

+ Item was defective. Seller gave full refund plus return shipping cost.

+ Item got damaged. Seller gave full refund plus shipping cost!!

+ Tapes were defective. Seller gave full refund!! Didn't need to return it!!

+ Couldn't use item. Didn't have to send back because seller gave full refund!!!

+ Not satisfied with item. But got full refund plus return shipment!! Thank you!

- BUYER'S BEWARE!!! SELLER IS A FRAUD!!! SENT ME A BOOTLEG COPY OF A GAME!!!
Follow-up by dshe1487 (Dec-21-11 10:31): Seller clearly said, "You don't need to return it"!!!

- Seller lied! Tape plays in good (not great) condition and the tape skips!
Reply by mommypops (Dec-20-10 22:36): THIS BUYER IS A CROOK and a NASTY BUYER JUST PRAY THIS BUYER GETS HELP NEEDED

What does that tell you?!

In my case, he contacted me twice: first while auction was open, he asked me for more pictures, which I sent to him and added to listing. He then contacted me after auction ended asking me to ship it in a box, which I did, even though the shipping cost was a bit higher and and I had to pay the difference. He never contacted me after receiving the item.

I'm sure the game's case didn't had any damage other than the tear in the cellophane that I clearly described and pictured. I've asked him for pictures showing the damage he's talking about; he hasn't replied yet.

I am so frustrated :-|

#383 arsenal_fan

arsenal_fan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 01:30 PM

awarner88 : Invalid User Id
bradlydoom : Invalid User Id
heil_inc_gretchen : Invalid User Id
ldanc3likemj : Invalid User Id
zach09kelly : Invalid User Id

#384 Sinnbox

Sinnbox

Garage-sale/Thrift KING!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:09 PM

kbanick59 - bought game from me, said they were sending it back because they didnt need it. Stated they would leave bad feedback if I charged the restocking fee to cover my fees as stated in auction. Then opened item not as described case in Paypal, after they stated that the item was still unopened in the package i mailed it in.

#385 lmz00

lmz00

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:16 PM

^ Can't you report them for feedback extortion or whatnot?

#386 altermann

altermann

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:49 PM

kbanick59 - bought game from me, said they were sending it back because they didnt need it. Stated they would leave bad feedback if I charged the restocking fee to cover my fees as stated in auction. Then opened item not as described case in Paypal, after they stated that the item was still unopened in the package i mailed it in.

Report him!!! Tell them the buyer is threatening you to leave negative feedback and he is misusing the buyer protection program to claim an item was not as described or something.

From eBay:

Here's some information that might help
Buyers aren't allowed to threaten to use Feedback or detailed seller ratings to force a seller into:

• Providing goods or services that weren't included in the original item's description or purchase price
  • Giving a refund
  • Accepting a return
  • Other situations covered in our Feedback extortion policy
If this happens to you, report it to us.

Hope that helps.

Edited by altermann, 29 January 2013 - 07:52 PM.

#387 ithebigc

ithebigc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 12:36 PM

Non-paying Bidders

justaghost2010
naheffward
parmjot2012

PITA/Moron

powerdick

Left me negative feedback for his online pass not working, despite being from Israel :roll: I've had so much trouble from sellers in Israel, I just block all of them now.

ithebigc.png

#388 Rozz

Rozz

Posted 02 February 2013 - 07:14 PM

rairdenjon2000_2012

Won an item, paid for it, then told me that he didn't want it. Even if I get my fees back by doing a mutual cancellation with the buyer (which he is currently not responding to) PayPal charges a $0.30 refund fee - imagine how much money PayPal is getting away with by charging this small fee millions of times annually.

I support Rozz 100%.

#389 sdragon

sdragon

CAG's Top Dragon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:02 PM

rairdenjon2000_2012

Won an item, paid for it, then told me that he didn't want it. Even if I get my fees back by doing a mutual cancellation with the buyer (which he is currently not responding to) PayPal charges a $0.30 refund fee - imagine how much money PayPal is getting away with by charging this small fee millions of times annually.

I tried to tell someone on this site that Paypal charges 30 cents even if I refund them, and he argued with me, basically calling me a liar. Paypal/eBay are both a rip.

Sorry I haven't updated - will update soon. May have to hand over thread to someone else who can update more frequently, as I am feeling overwhelmed at the moment. :cry:

#390 Puppet Master

Puppet Master

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 04:23 AM

Another non paying bidder

pvn357

Moron buys an item four days passed with no payment. Filed an E-Bay claim 4 days and some hours more passed without any payment or contact.

Zoombucks - http://www.zoombucks...f=Puppet-Master
InstaGC - http://www.instagc.com/59976 - Like this one since you can get 2% back from most Amazon purchases