Blocked Bidders List

Status
Not open for further replies.
fatjoejr2001 is trying every trick in the book to get out of his bid. I'm jsut going to let it go through and see what happens, I'm tired of wasting my time with these e=mails

Any advice for a new seller on what to do about a guy thats trying to guilt you into letting him out of it? He's on record for threatening me with negative feedback, but stupid me said i would have to do it if he didn't pay first. Is that a no-no?

[quote name='joeyfox']fatjoejr2001 is trying every trick in the book to get out of his bid. I'm jsut going to let it go through and see what happens, I'm tired of wasting my time with these e=mails

Any advice for a new seller on what to do about a guy thats trying to guilt you into letting him out of it? He's on record for threatening me with negative feedback, but stupid me said i would have to do it if he didn't pay first. Is that a no-no?

[/QUOTE]
report him to ebay and tell them you have email threats of a negative feedback. did he curse at you? f they do it might get them banned for good :)

615bigdog

Ruined my perfect feedback record of 419 w/ 5 star DSRs. Wish eBay let you refuse to sell to someone (and have them not be able to leave feedback). According to his feedback history he has left negatives or neutrals 10 out of 21 times. At least this guy only left a neutral for me. "the game was in ruff con" was in very good condition and well described. USPS could possibly have mishandled, but given his feedback history this guy just likes to leave bad feedback.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=615bigdog&ftab=FeedbackLeftForOthers

lol not my week. Besides what is posted above, already sitting on a 0 who won an Xbox 360 auction and hasn't paid or contacted me. But now I'm dealing someone who is almost certainly a scammer:

Just started a thread here: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=245840

His eBay ID is mololo1 and I suggest you block him to be safe.

edit: Still haven't gotten payment or any communication from the 0 I spoke of and it has been 5 days: leppay253

Last edited by a moderator:
This list is greatly appreciated. Here's a few I can contribute that I don't think ebay has booted off yet...

Somaplateado – Gave me the run around about paying, used the banks being closed for the Holidays as an excuse for not having the funds to pay. Gave him the benefit of the doubt and never got paid.

Spiderman60123 – French bidder, won a $150+ statue then tried to send me badly translated, incoherent messages about having someone else pay the invoice. Never paid.

Teresak44 - Australian bidder, said he couldn't afford the item, then begged to mutually back out of the auction. I check his feedback and he bought and paid for more expensive auctions that ended AFTER mine.

cobramustang331 - Non paying bidder, no communication

Erikaghinkle - Non paying bidder, no communication

evieg2 - Non paying bidder, no communication.

zombie_i_am - Non paying bidder, no communication

showboi86 - Gave me the run around about paying, took 2+ weeks to pay for something that was only 7 bucks. When he finally did he asked for postive feedback. I told him I wasn't going to leave him any because it wasnt deserved, he then harassed me with one or two messages a day asking for positive feedback. If only this clown put that much effort into paying for the damn thing.

just_me_101 - failed to read the item descriptions and made a mistake on buying the wrong item and now he wants his money back a month after the item was sent.

Useful list :)

Add welldone0094 to your list... He won one of my auctions, I contacted him via my invoice only to find out he lived in Sri Lanka (on his ebay my world page at the time it said his location is in the UK). He then contacted me saying he did not want to buy the item anymore because he had bought another one elsewhere.

Reading this thread makes me glad I only deal with buyers in the USA, and on the very rare occasion, Canada. Invariably, I get messages from people who ask if I'll ship to some foreign country, despite the fact that my auctions always specifically state that such requests won't receive a response. Those people always end up on my block list.

If you only want to ship to certain places, you can set in your selling preferences to block bidders from countries where you won't ship.

This is a really helpful list. I'd like to add drichter1976.

He won my auction for a 360/Windows controller and never paid. No response after sending several messages for 2 weeks.

Adessmith
user bought some dlc codes than claimed that two were invalid when I know for certain codes were valid and not used, recommend blocking bidder to avoid issues. Even though I felt I was getting scammed I agreed to refund part of transaction to simply end having to deal with this douche who has been stating all kinds of bull regarding the situation when in my listing I clearly stated no refunds/ etc and sold countless other with no issue what so ever.
Edit: After responding to buyers last email calling 'BS' and then actually issuing partial refund on items. Buyer contacted me back with two emails stating that he doesn't know what happened and the codes actually did take but gave him an error message or something as being used after I advised I would be blocking him from future items and leaving negative feedback based on knowing all codes I sent were 100% valid. Still recommend avoiding this buyer.

add
professional_no_1
s.gif
to the list.

This time I'm out of 13.50 + FV fee. Ebay is full of scammers. I think I'm just going to stop selling on Ebay.

[quote name='blissskr']Adessmith
user bought some dlc codes than claimed that two were invalid when I know for certain codes were valid and not used, recommend blocking bidder to avoid issues. Even though I felt I was getting scammed I agreed to refund part of transaction to simply end having to deal with this douche who has been stating all kinds of bull regarding the situation when in my listing I clearly stated no refunds/ etc and sold countless other with no issue what so ever.
Edit: After responding to buyers last email calling 'BS' and then actually issuing partial refund on items. Buyer contacted me back with two emails stating that he doesn't know what happened and the codes actually did take but gave him an error message or something as being used after I advised I would be blocking him from future items and leaving negative feedback based on knowing all codes I sent were 100% valid. Still recommend avoiding this buyer.
[/QUOTE]

Similar thing happened with me but the person didn't communicate , they just filled a charge back after I sent them a legit PSN code.

grpd069 - Won, didn't pay at all and didn't respond to dispute. No communication
comkrete86 - Won, waited 4 days to pay and then paid by eCheck (reeks of scam). No communication.

Both of these were in the last 30 days.

Hey, got a guy here who isn't paying and hasn't responded...
I'll post his name later when I believe he isn't going to pay. For now I give him the benefit of the doubt haha.

Is this where I can warn people about frauds on Ebay? because I just bought two Zelda games: Minish Cap and Spirit Tracks. BOTH were fake.

[quote name='sgr76']
comkrete86 - Won, waited 4 days to pay and then paid by eCheck (reeks of scam). No communication.

[/QUOTE]

Does that really mean they're a scammer, though? I mean, yes, eCheck is one of the more common uses for scam purposes. However, the buyer can still be legit.

holmes6788 is another deadbeat bidder. He wins an item at the last minute only not to pay; he ignores every message to boot, despite being active on eBay.

beware ebay seller etron88. she is a scammer from hell and will use loopholes to screw you over! ebay support will not help!

hey folks, gonna take over this list and split it into a few parts. I absolutely hate spammers and npbs and I hope they burn in hell.

nonpaying bidders
scammers (buyers)
PITA buyers
unspecified (catch all)

it would help when you add a person to this list (whether here or on PM) that you state the exact reason.

I guess I'll add a section for sellers but that really isn't the point of this list.

>> everything updated in OP as of 6/5.

Non Paying Bidders

lilkilla32
chester2010
johnjohnson617
zatus1310
sodo1337
jisome13
djobey88
quinwilliams

michael51289- Bought DLC item, paid with Paypal, then had the bank reverse the charge.

123.brauer- Rude, unintelligent a-hole who got butthurt that I declined an offer of his (Didn't want to deal with shipping the item internationally) and had to deal with his misspelled tirades and cliched insults about how to intelligently do my business.

joeleibowitz- PITA. Got neutral feedback complaining about taking "WAY too long to ship it out" but he got the item (a 42" long poster) delivered to him across the country within a week after he paid.

Thanks again to all who maintain this thread. Very much appreciated.

I'm new to ebay selling and I got bidder with 0 feedback and they created there ID like two days ago should I end the auction soon?

gdtdhvy

here's his message to me after he won the auction. Enough said.
Hello dear seller I am the winner of your item. I am sending it to my fiance working with British America Tobacco Company Africa I will be paying via PayPal. I will include $100 for shipment in my payment i want it shipped via USPS Express Mail Service (EMS) to my fiance address below: so get back to me urgently with total cost.
NAME: OWEN BLOSSOM
ADDRESS: 48 ONDO ROAD
CITY: AKURE
STATE: ONDO STATE
POSTAL CODE: 23434

I ran into a fucked up buyer to say the very least. I'm still not sure where I should ship him the game or not.

He send me several messages. First one said If it don't play. I'll neg you. I've never sold a game that didn't work ever. Sort of retarded for him to say this. Then after that he said it must be the ntsc version of the game. Which it is and stated. Then the reason why he wants it really bothers me... He said he needed it to mod his Wii. I searched online and found no way to mod a Wii with the certain game. I replied to him and explained what I read on the net. Yet he still claims he wants the game... This guy is fishy. I'm not sure what his deal is.

Twilight Princess? I think that's the game you need to mod the wii but i could be wrong.

If I were you, I wouldn't send him the game. Swallow the final value fee.

If he leaves you neg, just report the initial threat to ebay. The best thing is when they threaten to leave you negative cause that's "feedback extortion" to ebay.

cnorm5

non-paying bidder & No response.

Seems to be active in the e-bay videogame section lately. Watch him/her.

Oh man I have over 100 people on my blocked bidder list. Do I have to give a reason for each or is the name enough?

Also, can you add a section for shady sellers? I.E. sellers that list auctions with shitty ass titles, and then get mad when it sells too low.

-I bought 4 games that combined would fetch me at least $50+ on eBay for $28. Seller never sent.
-Bought RDR for $15, seller disappeared and never sent
-Bought 3 games for $45. 3 games combined are worth at least $80 on eBay. Seller never sent
-Bought a game for way under price. Paid immediately. Was refunded next day and seller relisted.

if you want, pm me the list. no need to have a reason. I'll just put them all under unspecified.

as for sellers, there really is no need to have a list. I never buy from sellers with less than 98% (depending on the #) feedback. If you do, that's at your own risk. For the people you dealt with, just leave them negative feedback.

zxcv5555deslyn

Add this idiot to the list.

- currently have an unpaid case against him
- been 4 days after he won the auction
- doesn't reply to many messages i sent
- send him an invoice twice in case he deleted the first or something

(He won the auction for the Mega Man Zero games that I was selling on eBay. I will relist it after the case is done with and this idiot is banned or something).

http://myworld.ebay.com/charlie.i.kim629 --> my eBay store

BLOCK/BAN "ckkhaley" on ebay. he purchased a CD from me back in july, USPS delivery confirmation shows delivered but he is emailing me to say he hasnt got it. he has left feedback and complained about not getting 4 things in the same time period (2 of them jaguar systems)
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... tForOthers

Also adding gwill*10 because he purchased my SW: FU PS3 new game and then emailed me to change his mind and filed a claim. fortunately i have not yet shipped it. i know he's new and may deserve benefit of the doubt, but he's in japan and its safer to block it i think.

edit: i'm gonna tell you to block byteme909 as well since basically he only leaves neutral feedback recently and expects me to purchase a box from the USPS to ship a game (I always ship padded envelope). I'll handle this one transaction with him and use a box I can find at home but after this, I dont want to deal with him.

User name:

keithrondabrody

Another case of a crappy, non-paying bidder.

I know this is about bidders, but I thought that it would be appropriate to post this here:
I recently sold my Recon Helmet (BIN), and noticed that the buyer just made his ebay account yesterday, and of course has 0 feedback.

Should I be worried? What would you do?

[quote name='ItsAMeAMario']I know this is about bidders, but I thought that it would be appropriate to post this here:
I recently sold my Recon Helmet (BIN), and noticed that the buyer just made his ebay account yesterday, and of course has 0 feedback.

Should I be worried? What would you do?[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't be worried. I've sold to people with zero feedback in the past and they turned out to be delightful. They even left positive feedback shortly after the order, something some other buyers won't even take a minute out to do.

Everyone has to start somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back