Blocked Bidders List

Status
Not open for further replies.
add
tirishham

Deadbeat buyer, was bidding aggressively on duplicate items from me and a different seller, emailed (or rather bumrushed) me with 15m left in my auction to ask me, hey, mind delivering that game to me so I don't have to pay S&H? I said, no, RTFA (auction) and told him I'd give him 4 days to honor his bid, as he agreed to every time he falsely bid up my item.

He welched, of course. I've been in contact with him since then and he's strange and perhaps insane, he's somehow a victim in all of this. Now he refuses to cancel the transaction, but he won't pay. I know over time it will resolve itself, but this guy ruined my auction and is now wasting my time.

I just found this thread so here are the people who are on my list. It goes back a bit so let's just call them non payers

bulldog_reagan, dashstar, jazmyn2k11, jerseybrncalirysd, pepe2358, r6_blacksniper, redrose1252008, swaggsational, wallsofart

[quote name='dothog']add
tirishham

Deadbeat buyer, was bidding aggressively on duplicate items from me and a different seller, emailed (or rather bumrushed) me with 15m left in my auction to ask me, hey, mind delivering that game to me so I don't have to pay S&H? I said, no, RTFA (auction) and told him I'd give him 4 days to honor his bid, as he agreed to every time he falsely bid up my item.

He welched, of course. I've been in contact with him since then and he's strange and perhaps insane, he's somehow a victim in all of this. Now he refuses to cancel the transaction, but he won't pay. I know over time it will resolve itself, but this guy ruined my auction and is now wasting my time.[/QUOTE]

Send a 2nd chance offer to the next highest bid (if you are happy with the price), file a non paying bidder dispute, so he gets an unpaid item strike and to keep him from leaving feedback.

headache/PITA: kr2970

sold him digital copies of a movie, and when he received it he claimed my product listing was for the actual blu-ray disks (it wasn't). it could have been just a simple mis-understanding (read: he just didn't read the product listing), but he kept on badgering me for a refund even after I referred him to the eBay Resolution Center multiple times (after explaining I can't accept a return for a digital copy that needs to be redeemed online).

And after eBay decides that nobody was at fault and gives him a full refund, he still claims that i'm trying to cheat people, that my listing was misleading (I asked him multiple times where it says or even implies that the blu-ray disks are included in the auction, but he couldn't provide me with a coherent answer), and hits me with negative feedback.

Yea, so just don't deal with this guy.

suaveguy321

Luis Pineiro might be his name
525 Jackson Ave # 7G possible address
Bronx NY 10455 might be near this area
United States probably in this country

Nonpaying last minute bidder.

Last edited by a moderator:
Possible scammer:

cwwirejewelry

Emailed me first and asked if a PS2 game worked. I said it did, because it did. It had no scratches and was in like new condition. They bought it.

Opened a case against me 5 days later saying "it didn't work and and they didn't want to send it back and have me sell it to someone else because it belongs in the trash, which is where it's at." even though my auctions clearly state the game needs to be returned for a refund. Never contacted me before opening a case or anything.

They also bought the same game (Spinx and the Cursed Mummy) a month ago from another seller. Seems odd.

Odder yet, 4400 something 100% positive feedback they have. Most as a seller of cheap, shitty, ugly ass jewelry. I don't know. It all is very weird. I know for a fact the game worked because it worked fine for me when I tested it and listed it...I don't know if they're trying to play it on a non bc PS3 or if they are just scamming me for a free game.

[quote name='scsg75']Possible scammer:

cwwirejewelry

Emailed me first and asked if a PS2 game worked. I said it did, because it did. It had no scratches and was in like new condition. They bought it.

Opened a case against me 5 days later saying "it didn't work and and they didn't want to send it back and have me sell it to someone else because it belongs in the trash, which is where it's at." even though my auctions clearly state the game needs to be returned for a refund. Never contacted me before opening a case or anything.

They also bought the same game (Spinx and the Cursed Mummy) a month ago from another seller. Seems odd.

Odder yet, 4400 something 100% positive feedback they have. Most as a seller of cheap, shitty, ugly ass jewelry. I don't know. It all is very weird. I know for a fact the game worked because it worked fine for me when I tested it and listed it...I don't know if they're trying to play it on a non bc PS3 or if they are just scamming me for a free game.[/QUOTE]

They probably filed the case against the wrong seller (you). Send them an email.

EDIT: or you can request their user information and call them.

[quote name='slowdive21']They probably filed the case against the wrong seller (you). Send them an email.

EDIT: or you can request their user information and call them.[/QUOTE]

The other Spinx game they bought was from another massive feedback power seller that they have multiple transactions with...and they bought it a month ago. Mine they just recieved, went out of their way to email me and ask if the game "played all the way through" (which it did when I beat it 8 years ago) and then claim they were unable to make any links through ebays contact seller to work to contact me (even though they could before they bought it) and just filed a case and "threw out" my game despite what my return policy was and referenced their initial pre purchase email in the case they opened. It wasn't a mistake that they filed a case against me.

I just refunded their money. Ebay would side with him. I can't prove it worked. All I can prove is I sent it, he received it and they know it and that's why they did what they did. It's $10. It's not going to make me starve. It's not worth the hassle of calling them or whatever. I have an 8 month old baby to take care of all day and don't have time to deal with a case for weeks for $10. I just want to warn others that may want to put them on their blocked bidders list just to not have to deal with the hassle.

^^^You would have won if you had delivery confirmation and you have a return policy in your listings if they do not ship the item back to you.

More then likely they would have shipped him back the other copy they bought if it was broken. Or you would have gotten a box with a note inside that said jokes on you or something of that nature. Ebay is 110% buyer protection and -110% seller protection so he would have ended up having to refund the money even if the guy never sent it back.

I'm thinking they have a corrupted save file or a dying PS2 or something and they were playing their other copy, the corrupted save file or dying PS2 made it stop loading or something.

They buy my copy, try to load the same save file or use the same dying PS2 and naturally, it still won't work, therefore my disc is defective in their mind. People are idiots. The game was pristine. Like brand new. Not a single scratch on the disc. Worked fine for me 7 days ago when I tested it. It makes me sad to think they possibly might have thrown it out. I wasn't even going to sell it because I had fond memories of playing it.

It just doesn't strike me as feasible that a member since '03 with 4400 100% positive feedback would run a scam for 1 $10 game. But who knows. I blocked them because I don't want them buying any more of my games. Ever.

[quote name='slowdive21']Send a 2nd chance offer to the next highest bid (if you are happy with the price), file a non paying bidder dispute, so he gets an unpaid item strike and to keep him from leaving feedback.[/QUOTE]

Let me get this straight. If I file a non-paying bidder dispute, the buyer can't leave me feedback right?

[quote name='postaboy']Let me get this straight. If I file a non-paying bidder dispute, the buyer can't leave me feedback right?[/QUOTE]

As long as the buyer doesn't respond to the unpaid item dispute, they won't be able to leave feedback. If they do respond, they can still leave feedback even if they didn't pay. If this happens, it is still possible to get the feedback removed if, in eBay's words, "the buyer's communication in the Resolution Center undermines the purpose of the unpaid item process and the eBay Feedback system."

[quote name='Cerebral_One']Does someone who bids & wins but then says he can't afford to pay for the item, qualify as a nonpaying bidder?[/QUOTE]

Yes. If you don't have the money to bid then don't. But knowing eBay buyers it's just an excuse as I've heard every one in the book on there.

My List of DEADBEAT (non paying) eBay bidders:

10-646, 12cannon70, 3449rayg, abu-selmia, accfsu34, airremy, b5bluecharger, bklynhead, brunolabay, campbellimports, carloswilliams85, cbenterprises2011, cicinu, dcruz7494, debblittle, drundies, frog706, hinajaggi, jamalbrooke2012, joetrojan, keenanfkrazi, latters2000, lisalynn08, masterfook, miekko88, mitchual, ngitter, pokiepee, riodeal10, ruruthekangaroo, sharendra1, soul_full_of_hell, toolman1652, trizzizreal1

non paying bidder

bigguyba1

Also

123.brauer : Invalid User Id
alpineoaks : Invalid User Id
ayeep401 : Invalid User Id
dreamweaver2go : Invalid User Id

zenerpsi

Bought something then demanded a refund right before I shipped it. Got offended when I told him to cover the cost of packing materials.

homeandkitchenstuff

Overall just a jerkoff who constantly wants things cheaper. Sold him some stuff and he wasn't happy with anything and harassed me for refunds, which I gave him because it was easier than having him file with eBay and eBay just issuing a complete refund.

I'm getting really tired of ebay.

They know they will never run out of sellers but if 1 customer complains, they are scared to death of bad word of mouth so they always side with the buyer. Selling on ebay is such a crapshoot and you gotta hope you don't get ripped off.

kurtcallaway - Non paying bidder. I should of known when he had zero feedback, but I didn't know I could erase his bid at the time. He has not spoken a word to this day. Sure bid $5 bucks more than the highest legit bidder and then don't pay for what you bought. Tool.

123.brauer : Invalid User Id
alpineoaks : Invalid User Id
ccochran4hqu : Invalid User Id
ayeep401 : Invalid User Id
dreamweaver2go : Invalid User Id

New person to block, mero_ates
Probably fits in the douchebag/jerkwad category,

Has been/is harassing me by sending me messages stating that the items I'm selling are fake with completely bogus reasons that he would know wouldn't stand up if he reads the descriptions on my items. I have never dealt in any fake items, nor will I ever. He's rude and cusses. If he had been polite, I probably wouldn't care and just explained it to him, but no.

Probably would follow up with something "Well, it's fake, but I'll buy it at a cheaper price" to try to scam me or something if I didn't call him out on why what he says makes no sense. Stay far away and block him if you don't want trouble

Pain in the ass category. Complaining about price being too high on items:

grindy321
jkhaos
xwristrocketx This guy deserved a reply for being a dbag. He offered me $2 for DLC that I later sold for $20.

Add Jagsfan6116 to the list.

This piece of shit sold me an iPod touch and iHome which I paid for, he never sent me the shipping information, and when I had filed a PayPal claim against him, he said it wasn't his to sell. Luckily I was able to get my money back. Make sure you don't do business with this jackass.

Add smar18274 to the list as a non paying bidder.

Douchebag didn't even attempt to pay for his item after I warned him about filing a claim against him and game a crappy reason such as "I just wanted to check how much money I have at my disposal." Don't do business with this guy.

Add:[FONT=arial, sans-serif] theonlyreba[/FONT]

Close to the auction ending time I receive this message from this bidder:

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]"i put a bid on this game but i found it cheaper somewhere else so i want to cancel my bid im sorry but i not paying for this game becausae i dont want it thanks"[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

non-paying bidder: pergapatty

^ If you are "short on cash right now", then don't bid! Or at least have the courtesy to retract your bid before the auction ends and I have to deal with the whole Final Auction Value Fee / Unpaid Item dispute.

The worst this time, ran into not only a non-paying bidder, but one who tried to damage my feedback saying "bad transaction" when he/she hadn't even paid for it yet.

jzana7

Two more nonpaying bidders,

gaxx_man
hamburgostore

gaxx_man contacted me after the auction, asking whether I could take $5 off the price of the item because he didn't have enough money in his Paypal account. Since it was just $5, I assured him that he had a week before eBay automatically files an unpaid item case against him so he should have plenty of time. Close to when the deadline was up, I again kindly reminded him that eBay would file a case, to which he replied he knew and would be paying shortly. And of course, he didn't even pay by the time eBay filed a case and the case ended.

hamburgostore just never paid despite repeated attempts at contact.

Come on confoosios!

What a pain for you guys!!!! lol@the people complaining about the prices, I never knew eBay was a place to haggle and do your bargain shopping. Sure you do get lucky but wtf, seriously?!?!

snowrabbit_dx
buyer name: rex delacruz from jacksonville, fl.

buyer has absolutely no idea what hes talking about. in addition, the buyer also has a po box address, changed their username on ebay 5 times, and recently received 2 negative feedbacks which are all hidden because it is set to private.

thanks for taking over.

The only thing I ask is you separate the scammers from the NPB. At some point I think you run out of space on ebay and if I had my druthers, I'd deal with NPBs over scammers any time. At least with NPBs, you still have your item you can sell.

I dunno how this has been compiled (includes names from this site and from another one and any friends have told me or other ebay sellers) but here is my block list. May as well copy and paste it into your ebay block box. I think I have posted it here before too but this is obv most current one.

10-646, 100110100, 123pantutamangkul, 12cannon70, 256wes256, 330jws, 3449rayg, 3a01ddc0d8518a3583608a96d5c70a7697956471, 480chucksports, 5crzykidz, 615bigdog, 6982406, 777estbuyer, 82transam350, 9659victor, abu-selmia, acarlisle53, accfsu34, acj2121, acosta2007, adamelodi, adewomon, air1979, airremy, akey2007, alank212, alantran, alashraf2009, alexpunk02, alfred.baudisch, all_forsalenow, allamerreject145, alyss03, andrehinasalinas, aplusbreeze, aqua2479, arcade_exports_ltd, ariggs96, armegedn5792, arsenalstu, atkinson727, atrain2004, auburnray, aukion, austin0040, awarner88, ayeep1989, b0c8595cfb94683aad1baad4b2561a70666557902, b5bluecharger, b9fcd4c073ea029b7aec326d21bc64a984849460, bababoey360, baboon701, back_sided, bajan1234, barsa-527, bernylesalopard, bestbargainbids, bh56ko, bid_boy_walshey, bigdogluvr3, biggrigs173, bigjody111, bigsixtoe, billybaru13, bjpoe7197, bklynhead, blasphemy619, bloodtearzsweat, bluejacket76, bonesviper777, bonkers871, bord514, boschb, bradlydoom, bradyd42008, brain_diesel, brainz11203, bravo4sniper, brinn1, broatiocaine, brunext1997, brunolabay, btinsley992, buckeyefan2299, bullsharkp, buynintendos, byteme909, byteto, c06f48276776225e9a24290ba3d09d39199778120, camilojr89, campbellimports, cardgod111, carloswilliams85, caseyjoy99, cbenterprises2011, cds-movies-videogames, chabuelita2121, chavatico88506, chester2010, chevy1972novass0, chinakwe, chocalek24, chrystal_shipp, cicinu, ckkhaley, claudbond1, cmd274, cobramustang331, codywalt21, coldduckone, copernico58, cos491, couponclipperntx, cowboy-cool, crackalacking131, crowngewel, css.2009, ctran1337, cwwirejewelry, dalangion, danielec7232, daproblem05, darkdracon77777, daveo1313, daves_oilers, dayronp, dcruz7494, debblittle, deznuts0, diesel_usa, djobey88, doofus27*10, dougsey418, drakeman303, drenix, drichter1976, drnorge, drundies, dylanrosen, ebo0763, eddiefogerty, embers_wubbies_and_wondrous_things, eva454, evieg2, eyelyktoys, ez_shops, faber991, face_to_face_11, fanci_love, farshad_81_2002, firewalker76us, forceofnature, foxylady_50, frankieboy745, frog706, fsdc1, gaetano.c, garret8585, gastoncon, gaxx_man, gekiohshootingking, gennadiypaley, georgia_rebel08, gerhard_1111, gidget320, gisian76, gohuskies1908, grace_land, great_prices-2005, grindy321, grpd069, guile_br, gummyrabbit, gutpa, gwill*10, habeebn13, hamburgostore, hannah.duong, harald4786, hawk247ada, heavenzmovi3, heil_inc_gretchen, heroslegacy24, heybabe_12, hf299, hinajaggi, homeandkitchenstuff, hondaextremevtx, hooked388, huai, hugapuggy123, ich00012, iggypop2007, ihategreedypeople, ihategreedypeople3, imcken32, inmyownworldmedia, ireallyliketobuystuffonthissite, isaac-5212, istiboy, itsshortforleo, j007morphius, jack0278, jad19760, jamalbrooke2012, jamer831, jayimsu, jazzle143, jbarry1960, jbccity82, jeremiah8125, jfmayii, jgregory2223, jharris401, jisome13, jjua2543, jkhaos, jlucido7, jmcbride2010, jme3476, joce2222, joeleibowitz, joetrojan, johnjohnson617, johnnywadd37, josephaddai10, joshaitken, jpeterson1218, jreed075, jswank973, jtenterprisesllc, juana7452, jujudaycare, julieket, junchai1977, just_me_101, justnshin, jzana7, katerina202020, keenanfkrazi, keystonecop96, kiangsta, killapollo, kizure, kneser2006, kodakmoments26, kodesowa, korie2040, kr2970, ktaitano, kurtcallaway, la-dame-du-lac, laker-f4, lamontj313, landnraww, laslbreath, latters2000, ldanc3likemj, lentz.561, leppay253, lewisrv55, lgutfa, lifeisruff, lilkilla32, liltif_012001, lisalynn08, lizzylou100, lkddudes910, llindo29, lmmuse79, love2travel15, lovelikewinter0, lovetobid1008, luiandterry, luigi20_5, machineissad, mad520, mahraja1, majorjose, manskeet16, marclasry, marssia, masterfook, matjensen63, matt307165, mattpeine, mcdonaldschic, member765798, mero_ates, merri$$$, metungyamu, miarebecca, michael51289, michaels1501, miekko88, milroymaddness, mireault2006, mitchual, mixloud, mobilehoosier, moeabdallah24, mololo1, monkeypunch88, monster_munch_queen, mooboiz, mp4050ii, mr.moy, mr.yupa, mrbiggs4567, mrsophistication, mxmstr88, my_motor_auction_account, myt_tuf1, nadiacandy, naimps3, nannan01, nanners1966, napolitano8104, nashebo, natuzzi6891, nene1977, newyorkrarebooks, ngitter, nguyen05, nightcrawler_nightcreeper, nighthawklxxxvi, ninjakilla73, njdaddy07, nosorrow, nothing4meever, noxsucow_1noxsucow, nurse4women, nypd_patrolman, odysseus387, oilers000, oldbat69, onebutternut, onedollaretc, oscarsanchezjr, out, pa_nurse, pameaster, paredesmotors, patrick_mor, pauan1576, perfectera, pergapatty, philbro420, phmerc96, plasticadhesive, pokiepee, positive_user, professional_no_1, proityk, proud2bmom1, proudmomoftwins2010, pserra68, psingley85, pspay01, pyotrdumas, qside23, quinwilliams, r_bodet, rachellenandre, rafaelbigay, rafidah1, randhir214, rangersnyrangers1, rarelucky, rayd4565, rayman2475, rboyer1961, rcarvalhocdz1, ream8213, red-shades, redrobin75sing, retrohunter519, ricky-jay-dods, rinsudabell, riodeal10, rmg65, robert42899, robin_elite, rodrigohenrique_dep, rohrer23, rootstowncomputers, rounderj32, roynewt, rpgamer101, ruruthekangaroo, s.ok, samwkim, sarapsn, satmanrandy, scoobshag71, sdfd_504, seasonmania, sfbayareanative, sgibneva-2009, sh0esy, shadowhearted, shakkit, sharendra1, shopper.510, showboi86, simismith07, sjfinc, slapntickle, smar18274, snation100, snowrabbit_dx, sodo1337, soldatos, sonicman88, soul_full_of_hell, speedn24seven, spy358, ssngr4jc, starjendj, starr42571, starsburnandfadeout, stevenchung1984, strongestgamer, suaveguy321, suckit123456, sudndeth20, superman1584, suprafly01, tatts696, taylorneuman17, tbogard, tedstrikeresq, tejjh1, thaiquyenhoang, the_network, thelilsnubb, themp3zone, theonlyreba, thinking_of_a_username, thormaster3, timoteo42, tirishham, tito9119, tj96, tonybestbuy, tonyt3879, toolman1652, toomuch4u, totallyradgames, tranekrc, trevorandtyson, trizzizreal1, trustnu2, tsaffold4, tuasiwatn, ucfknightj_123, veruz1, virtualdropzone, vivis1234, weax1987, welldone0094, westcoastgrinders, wootang365, wwwsebcosebastien, xiaohua-fly, xitebike, xmedici, xtreme-in, xwristrocketx, xxdjmikeyhipzxx, zach09kelly, zatus1310, zenerpsi, zoidshunter, zombie_i_am, zorrothefoxx, 45561183@deleted, 6021733@deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back