CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12664 replies to this topic

#31 smiggity

smiggity

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2008 - 11:19 PM

I already have Pain. I would agree that it may just be best to wait for Echochrome, etc; Unless you guys want to get some PS1 games because it doesn't seem like any of us have many of those.

I already have Pain, Everyday Shooter, PixelJunk Monsters, FlOw, Jumping Flash, Medievil, and Metal Arms.

Either we wait or split off into smaller groups...

#32 StrandedBrit

StrandedBrit

Invaders Must Die

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2008 - 11:20 PM

I figure if maybe 3 or 4 people want a game, that's still a good deal.

Getting concensus from 5 peeps will be hard.
Posted Image

#33 smiggity

smiggity

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2008 - 11:27 PM

I figure if maybe 3 or 4 people want a game, that's still a good deal.

Getting concensus from 5 peeps will be hard.

Nearly Impossible..The thing is, if we can only decide on 1 game who buys it? Then we just start a rotation after first purchase? I have no problem buying BC or Wipeout as soon as they launch

#34 StrandedBrit

StrandedBrit

Invaders Must Die

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2008 - 11:34 PM

Yeah, lets start with the next game, whatever it may be. Unless snake really wants Pain, in which case that could be our first. We'll figure a rotation out.
Posted Image

#35 smiggity

smiggity

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2008 - 11:35 PM

Cool! Let me know when we are ready to get started...

#36 x3x1x

x3x1x

So fresh and so clean

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2008 - 12:26 AM

Sign me up for Group 3. I currently have both 30 Seconds to Mars songs and the Metallica Pack.

#37 StrandedBrit

StrandedBrit

Invaders Must Die

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2008 - 12:51 AM

Group 2.

I figure every thursday evening or friday I'll pm everyone after the Playstation Store updates see what the interest in the new games are. Provided any are released and I remember. :D
Posted Image

#38 hone

hone

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2008 - 03:14 AM

Group 2:

If we're just going to gameshare maybe PAIN and later games, I'm probably just going to buy the others on my own earlier ones unless some people in group 2 want to just share some of the other games that others already have.

#39 StrandedBrit

StrandedBrit

Invaders Must Die

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2008 - 03:22 AM

Group 2:

If we're just going to gameshare maybe PAIN and later games, I'm probably just going to buy the others on my own earlier ones unless some people in group 2 want to just share some of the other games that others already have.

Problem is hone, that we can't just share games we already own with the new cag account. It was discussed in the main game sharing thread. Only new games we buy will be shareable.

I say group 2 members just PM me with what you currently want. I'll compile a list and if a game gets 3 or more votes we'll purchase it and figure out a paying rotation.
Posted Image

#40 hone

hone

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2008 - 04:03 AM

right, that's why I was going to get the other games you had separate from this group. I had some friends at home I might gameshare with. I'd be up with your suggestion though, 3 or more sounds like a good idea.

#41 atomsk

atomsk

A van down by the river

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2008 - 05:00 AM

When is group one gonna get busy?
[thread=85641]My Tradelist[/thread]

#42 x3x1x

x3x1x

So fresh and so clean

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2008 - 05:17 AM

Figure I'd make another post, even tho no one has responded yet about Rock Band. Here's a good up-to-date thread for reference to past/future DLC. Since everyone has their own tastes it may be hard to always agree on things. Personally, I'm more interested to the heavier tracks. This Thursday's Thrash Pack is something I'm strongly considering. A few of the past artists I would consider: STP, Skynyrd, QOTSA, Rush, Oasis, and Iron Maiden.

#43 Snake2715

Snake2715

Gotta Have Your Toys...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2008 - 03:17 PM

Millertime, I think I am going to opt out at this time. i am just really sidetracked with work priorities right now. Hopefully you can put someone in my place.
-Josh

Posted Image
-courtesy of onetrackmind-

TRADE LIST

#44 x3x1x

x3x1x

So fresh and so clean

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2008 - 07:00 PM

I'd be willing to take Snake's place in Group 2 as well, since I'm used to seeing StrandedBrit and Hone on Warhawk nights. I currently don't have any psn games, and would be open to some.

Also, a suggestion I'm going to make is that you have everyone pitch in $5 at the start, since they use the "wallet" system. Now you have a starting pool of $25 for your group, and can decide weekly if you want to spend any of your budget. Then, when you get close to $0, or there's an expensive game out, everyone just puts in another $5 all at the same time. It's the easiest/fairest way I could think of.

#45 StrandedBrit

StrandedBrit

Invaders Must Die

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2008 - 07:12 PM

Also, a suggestion I'm going to make is that you have everyone pitch in $5 at the start, since they use the "wallet" system. Now you have a starting pool of $25 for your group, and can decide weekly if you want to spend any of your budget. Then, when you get close to $0, or there's an expensive game out, everyone just puts in another $5 all at the same time. It's the easiest/fairest way I could think of.

Sounds like a good idea actually. Hone, Smiggity and bballplaya210 what do you guys think of this system?
Posted Image

#46 hone

hone

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2008 - 07:33 PM

I'm game for it. Sounds like a great idea.

#47 smiggity

smiggity

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2008 - 08:22 PM

Sounds better than 1 game at a time..Plus this way we could get GT5 Prologue (If you can share this) and/or echochrome. I think echochrome will be like $20 also. That gets my vote...

#48 x3x1x

x3x1x

So fresh and so clean

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2008 - 12:53 AM

Since this is a psn thread, here's a rumored release calendar for this spring on psn. Could give you an idea of when things will drop and if you'd like to wait or not.

#49 StrandedBrit

StrandedBrit

Invaders Must Die

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2008 - 03:08 AM

Change to group 2.

Full member list is now :-

Hone
Smiggity
Bornrunnin31
StrandedBrit
Buddah8640

Details to be PMd to members at a later date.
Posted Image

#50 smiggity

smiggity

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2008 - 03:11 AM

Cool.. Thanks for organizing everything Stranded!!!

#51 x3x1x

x3x1x

So fresh and so clean

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2008 - 03:34 AM

Change to group 2.

Hone
Smiggity
Bornrunnin31
StrandedBrit
Buddah8640

With that lineup we could get the new warhawk expansion coming soon!
LOL, shopping with others is fun!

#52 smiggity

smiggity

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2008 - 03:38 AM

I am definetely game to purchase the new warhawk expansion, I wanted Omega Dawn, but with all the negative comments I decided to stay away...

#53 Mana Knight

Mana Knight

Posted 18 March 2008 - 03:48 AM

Change to group 2.

Hone
Smiggity
Bornrunnin31
StrandedBrit
Buddah8640

I should just call that team Michigan who probably drives over 70mph on I-69 (because most Michigan cars I see on the highway near where I live drive faster than people in my state and are usually passing). ;)

Just kidding, but seeing that combination made me think that. There are many who want me to game share, but I'm still not sure about it yet.
Posted Image

#54 smiggity

smiggity

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2008 - 03:55 AM

Totally TMK!! However, you can always trust us Michiganders!!!

#55 x3x1x

x3x1x

So fresh and so clean

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2008 - 04:03 AM

I should just call that team Michigan who probably drives over 70mph on I-69 (because most Michigan cars I see on the highway near where I live drive faster than people in my state and are usually passing). ;)

Just kidding, but seeing that combination made me think that. There are many who want me to game share, but I'm still not sure about it yet.

LIES!!!! I do at least 85! :)

#56 hone

hone

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2008 - 06:21 AM

wait is buddha from Michigan? I'm from Pennsylvania and go to college in MD. Damn college. I need to finish these next two semesters *grumble*

#57 StrandedBrit

StrandedBrit

Invaders Must Die

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2008 - 11:55 AM

wait is buddha from Michigan? I'm from Pennsylvania and go to college in MD. Damn college. I need to finish these next two semesters *grumble*

Yeah, he lives down the road from me. I'll speak to him today about possible purchases and PM you all afterwards.

Speaking of the warhawk booster, we could also get the cod4 map pack too!
Posted Image

#58 smiggity

smiggity

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2008 - 03:21 PM

COD4 Map pack is a day 1 purchase for me with or without you guys...I need me some new maps!!!

#59 x3x1x

x3x1x

So fresh and so clean

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2008 - 04:51 PM

It's official Bionic Commando: Rearmed sometime in May for $10.

#60 smiggity

smiggity

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2008 - 05:00 PM

Another launch purchase for group 2? Has my vote