CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds better than 1 game at a time..Plus this way we could get GT5 Prologue (If you can share this) and/or echochrome. I think echochrome will be like $20 also. That gets my vote...

Well hey guys I'm looking to be in a group. Any group that has openings count me in, and I'll send my MSN/AIM info by PM.

Change to group 2.

Full member list is now :whistle2:

Hone
Smiggity
Bornrunnin31
StrandedBrit
Buddah8640

Details to be PMd to members at a later date.

[quote name='StrandedBrit']Change to group 2.

Hone
Smiggity
Bornrunnin31
StrandedBrit
Buddah8640

Details to be PMd to members at a later date.[/quote]

With that lineup we could get the new warhawk expansion coming soon!
LOL, shopping with others is fun!

I am definetely game to purchase the new warhawk expansion, I wanted Omega Dawn, but with all the negative comments I decided to stay away...

[quote name='StrandedBrit']Change to group 2.

Hone
Smiggity
Bornrunnin31
StrandedBrit
Buddah8640

Details to be PMd to members at a later date.[/QUOTE]I should just call that team Michigan who probably drives over 70mph on I-69 (because most Michigan cars I see on the highway near where I live drive faster than people in my state and are usually passing). ;)

Just kidding, but seeing that combination made me think that. There are many who want me to game share, but I'm still not sure about it yet.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I should just call that team Michigan who probably drives over 70mph on I-69 (because most Michigan cars I see on the highway near where I live drive faster than people in my state and are usually passing). ;)

Just kidding, but seeing that combination made me think that. There are many who want me to game share, but I'm still not sure about it yet.[/quote]

LIES!!!! I do at least 85! :)

wait is buddha from Michigan? I'm from Pennsylvania and go to college in MD. Damn college. I need to finish these next two semesters *grumble*

[quote name='hone']wait is buddha from Michigan? I'm from Pennsylvania and go to college in MD. Damn college. I need to finish these next two semesters *grumble*[/quote]

Yeah, he lives down the road from me. I'll speak to him today about possible purchases and PM you all afterwards.

Speaking of the warhawk booster, we could also get the cod4 map pack too!

I think 4 of 5 in group Two said yes and the other was 50/50, so I'd take that as an almost guaranteed buy.

Hope some more stuff comes out before then though. When's Dark Mist ment to come out?

[quote name='StrandedBrit']I think 4 of 5 in group Two said yes and the other was 50/50, so I'd take that as an almost guaranteed buy.

Hope some more stuff comes out before then though. When's Dark Mist ment to come out?[/QUOTE]Let's just say, the ESRB.org hasn't reviewed it and SCEA's site doesn't list; therefore, we won't get it for a while or we may never get it.

What will probably happen is Europe will get the game in April. After they get it, SCEA will do some translation (change from U.K. English to U.S. English) and do some other things, then release it here. I think the reason for the long delay is because Europe gets 2nd dibs on it (and the approval process for Europe takes forever).

For some reason, I have the feeling that we'll end up spending quite a bit of money on this ordeal. But, why pay full price on your own if you're likely to buy it anyway?

[quote name='hone']is omega dawn really that bad?[/quote]

Go back to the warhawk thread. Theres various posts from people who've played it. But yeah, it's no way worth $8. An extra map, that's just no way as good as some of the maps that come with it. The new gunship is hit and miss and to make matters worse not that many people play it.

And Bornrunnin31, I regular drop 10-20 on PSN games, the difference now will be I'll get 4-5 games instead of 1. Good deal, especially when there's so many gems out there.

[quote name='bornrunnin31']For some reason, I have the feeling that we'll end up spending quite a bit of money on this ordeal. But, why pay full price on your own if you're likely to buy it anyway?[/QUOTE]Meh, I spent over $100 on PSN content. :D

[quote name='StrandedBrit']Go back to the warhawk thread. Theres various posts from people who've played it. But yeah, it's no way worth $8. An extra map, that's just no way as good as some of the maps that come with it. The new gunship is hit and miss and to make matters worse not that many people play it.

And Bornrunnin31, I regular drop 10-20 on PSN games, the difference now will be I'll get 4-5 games instead of 1. Good deal, especially when there's so many gems out there.[/quote]

I'm just worried that extra stuff will stack. Like, there will be combined stuff between the two boosters, do you'll need both.

Damn, you two! So far I've spent like $10 on Rock Band, lol. But it's pretty obvious from the catalog that StrandedBrit already listed near the top that he's made quite an investment.

Hopefully PSN Cards start to show up in stores because I follow the Gamerush/Blockbuster thread and it has made my wallet a lot happier when it comes to purchasing.

[quote name='bornrunnin31']Damn, you two! So far I've spent like $10 on Rock Band, lol. But it's pretty obvious from the catalog that StrandedBrit already listed near the top that he's made quite an investment.

Hopefully PSN Cards start to show up in stores because I follow the Gamerush/Blockbuster thread and it has made my wallet a lot happier when it comes to purchasing.[/QUOTE]I actually have double the PSN games StrandedBrit has (I have 21) and some download content, but then again I had my PS3 since December 06. PSN cards will only make me buy more. :whistle2:(

I hope to get Rock Band and download songs, but need to sell some games first.

Hey Bornrunnin31, Buddah has rockband aswell so you guys might be able to setup something on the side concerning that. Not sure how though.

[quote name='StrandedBrit']Hey Bornrunnin31, Buddah has rockband aswell so you guys might be able to setup something on the side concerning that. Not sure how though.[/quote]

Alright, PMed Buddah in regards to Rock Band. Have you pointed him towards this thread since he's in our little group?

[quote name='bornrunnin31']Alright, PMed Buddah in regards to Rock Band. Have you pointed him towards this thread since he's in our little group?[/quote]

Yeah he knows. Problem is he doesn't get on often. He works fulltime and goes to school at night some days. I see him at least a few times a week though, so I can convey most stuff to him, but yeah the rockband stuff I'll try and remind him about. At least to check his PMs.

[quote name='StrandedBrit']Yeah he knows. Problem is he doesn't get on often. He works fulltime and goes to school at night some days. I see him at least a few times a week though, so I can convey most stuff to him, but yeah the rockband stuff I'll try and remind him about. At least to check his PMs.[/quote]

Understandable, not everyone can be like the rest of us who have already posted multiple times today in this thread.

[quote name='bornrunnin31']Understandable, not everyone can be like the rest of us who have already posted multiple times today in this thread.[/quote]

Eventually my work will figure it out. :cry:

But until then I'll happily post away during the day. :razz:

any of you guys in Team Michigan near Detroit? I'm flying out to Redmond tomorrow for an interview and got an hour layover on Wed morning and a three hour layover Friday morning :(

[quote name='hone']any of you guys in Team Michigan near Detroit? I'm flying out to Redmond tomorrow for an interview and got an hour layover on Wed morning and a three hour layover Friday morning :([/quote]

Actually, I would be Friday depending on what time I make it home. I, StrandedBrit and Buddah are near Lansing but I'm just there for school and my hometown is about 45min from Detroit Metro. I prob won't be there till late afternoon/evening, though.

Shockingly, I have only been to Michigan once in my entire life (I went to Battle Creek). One of my old good friends lives there right now and I'd love to visit him (I forgot where). I just mention Lansing a lot because I see the sign on I-69 in my hometown saying north to Lansing (or South to Indy), and I'm familiar with MSU Spartans (since I go to Purdue main campus). I actually considered MSU but decided to not leave my state.

[quote name='bornrunnin31']Can't say I know anything about Ingham, but let's just say Sparrow has been given less than stellar reviews by those I know.[/quote]

I grew up with universal healthcare that wasn't for profit, so even though I work at a hospital I know deep down they're never going to offer the best because they always have an eye on the $$$.

Anyway, back on topic ...

This was starting to turn into the warhawk/cod4 social thread. And somehow TMK ended up here? LOL

Back on topic, right. Does anyone know any upcoming games for PSN? It's kinda hard to find information on those since most coverage is on retail titles. I saw one called Plunder from a few guys formerly of Bungie Studios, but didn't really look like my thing.

:grouphug:

Hey guys, I'd like to start a Group 4. This group can download anything it wants (PSN, PS1 and DLC) but we'll be keeping the same rules/ideas together as the other groups. Anyone who's interested just let me know.

Got a response from buddah864 who said he's in for the Rock Band Group, so that makes four of us now (hopefully MillerTime is around soon to update the OP).

So still room for 1 more.

Now we just need a system to figure out what music everyone is interested in, ideas? Post here? aim chatroom?

[quote name='bornrunnin31']This was starting to turn into the warhawk/cod4 social thread. And somehow TMK ended up here? LOL

Back on topic, right. Does anyone know any upcoming games for PSN? It's kinda hard to find information on those since most coverage is on retail titles. I saw one called Plunder from a few guys formerly of Bungie Studios, but didn't really look like my thing.

:grouphug:

[quote name='bornrunnin31']Got a response from buddah864 who said he's in for the Rock Band Group, so that makes four of us now (hopefully MillerTime is around soon to update the OP).

So still room for 1 more.

Now we just need a system to figure out what music everyone is interested in, ideas? Post here? aim chatroom?[/quote]

I try to get on here at least a few times a week, but I trust the Stranded Brit will keep me informed on any pressing issues. He is right I am pretty damn busy with work and school. It sux that I have one of those jobs with no internet, only intranet. fucking corporate america, who are they to tell me I have to actually work when I am punched in. At my last job I surfed all damn day, until they went out of business. Hmmm.... related in any way, I think not. I would much rather be surfing the net, checking out youtube and posting in the CAG forums. Funny story, I just spilled a full glass of water on my coffee table and I rescued my PS3 controllers and bluetooth B4 the laptop and remotes, my wife thought it was pathetic. I think I just have my priorities in order.

As far as what I am interested in downloading, that is a great question, pretty much anything. I want all of the Rock Band DLC, I am pretty open to almost anything. I currently have:
Pixeljunk Monsters, SSHD, Qbert, HVB,Everyday Shooter, CAC, Crash Bandicoot 1+2, Super Puzzle Fighter 2, Super rub a dub, Toy Home, Go Sports Ski, MK II

Rock Band DLC: Grateful Dead Pack 1, Brass in Pocket, Working Man, Roam, Juke Box Hero, Hard to Handle, All the Small Things, Oasis Pack 1, The Kill, Move Along, Fortunate Son, Dirty Little Secret, Attack, My Sharona, Last Train to Clarksville, Buddy Holly, Black Sabbath Pack 1
:D

[quote name='The Mana Knight']
Since I have close contact information with people within SCEA[/quote]

:shock::shock::shock::shock: :D

Does everything have to be a variation on a top down/scrolling shooter!?!?!?
Nonetheless, there are still some promising games in the future.
I forgot about Eden, which looks pretty interesting. Commando 3 looks like a must-buy, and i checked out a video of SoldnerX where the gameplay wasn't too impressive but I was digging the nice electronic soundtrack.

I'm beginning to see why you've all spent so much, since I never really looked at a lot of psn games.

[quote name='Pookymeister']please note the top of the OP, thanks[/quote]

So basically we are not allowed to give each other trade feedback as a result of gamesharing right. Understandable.

[quote name='bornrunnin31']I'm beginning to see why you've all spent so much, since I never really looked at a lot of psn games.[/quote]

Dude, some of the games are real darn good. It's a pity I have a few of these because everyone should have Everyday Shooter.

I'll be sending group 2 a PM today to update further.

[quote name='bornrunnin31']
I'm beginning to see why you've all spent so much, since I never really looked at a lot of psn games.[/QUOTE]It's because many games are around an impulse price level and if they look interesting, it's tough to pass up. Out of the 20 games I bought (5 are PS1), I regret 1 PSN game (the LocoRoco one, since it's no where near as good as the PSP one and 1-2 PS1 games). Also, many are pretty good and provide some short fun. There's still 4-5 more I plan to get one day (GripShift, PixelJunk Racers, Crash Bandicoot 2, Crash Bandicoot 3, etc.).

Oh yeah, Assault Heroes might come to PSN also (listed at ESRB.org) and N+ might come to PSN once the exclusive agreement with MS is up.

Wooooo! Now I'm excited, I just created a database using Microsoft Access with all the Rock Band DLC released so far which makes it super easy to see what songs people own/don't. Very convenient. I could put one together for group 2 if you want StrandedBrit, since you seem to be the captain of that ship. Just a simple table with the Game's name, price, and then a column for each person and whether or not the own it.

[quote name='bornrunnin31']Wooooo! Now I'm excited, I just created a database using Microsoft Access with all the Rock Band DLC released so far which makes it super easy to see what songs people own/don't. Very convenient. I could put one together for group 2 if you want StrandedBrit, since you seem to be the captain of that ship. Just a simple table with the Game's name, price, and then a column for each person and whether or not the own it.[/quote]

Sure why not!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back