CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got shafted on Flow, what about me??!?:cry: :lol:

On a serious note, not much of a poker player but I am a social gamer so maybe it could work? I am getting the camera in a few weeks though, so my vote is to wait on it. If there is nothing there when the new store hits (2 weeks), then I say go for it. On a side note, I got Everyday Shooter from a friend so I don't need that game any more. (I believe I was the main one pushing for it)

[quote name='smiggity']I got shafted on Flow, what about me??!?:cry: :lol:

On a serious note, not much of a poker player but I am a social gamer so maybe it could work? I am getting the camera in a few weeks though, so my vote is to wait on it. If there is nothing there when the new store hits (2 weeks), then I say go for it. On a side note, I got Everyday Shooter from a friend so I don't need that game any more. (I believe I was the main one pushing for it)[/quote]

that's still one of the games I really want, but if no one else wants it I might figure something out with bornrunnin. Smog, are you getting Eye of Judgement or just the camera?

[quote name='NamelessMC']So we can all play the same games at the same time? I'm confused. Can someone explain to me how we all get to play t he games we pay for?[/quote]

Once you download a game from your shared account, you can play it whenever you want. Doesn't matter who's online or not. Techincally all 5 could be playing the same game at the same time. It's just how it works.

I think EOJ might be a little bit too weird for me. I am definetely not trying to knock anyone who plays those type of games, a couple of my buddies do and one of them even ?plays? L.A.R.P. Everyone has their thing.. Just getting the camera for video chat with my sister who lives in Chi-Town and whoever else wants to geek out for a few minutes...

Hey guys, since it doesn't look like a Canadian Group is gonna go anywhere I was wondering if anyone has any free slots on their accounts to trade. I just made a new account and downloaded Loco Roco Cocoreccho, and I'm looking for any PS1 Games, Japanese Games & DLC or some PSN games that I don't have yet (like Pixeljunk Racer, Go!Puzzle, High Stakes Poker and a bunch others). If anyone has anything just pass me a PM and we can get something going ^^

[quote name='hone']looks like GT5 prologue won't be shareable.
http://www.maxconsole.net/?mode=news&newsid=26461[/quote]

Ouch! In a way it is good because I can pick up the additional content in the blu-ray, and we can spend our funds elsewhere:D. On a side note, just got Everyday Shooter and it is one of the best games I have played so far on the ps3. Maybe it is just the hippie coming out in me, but the way the music flows with the game is unbelievable! I thought Flow was trippy, but this game takes the cake! LSD cake:whee:

reallly want tekken badly or anything else i dont have if anyone needs anything heres what i got

go sports sky diving
crash bandicoot warped (ps1)
resistance map pack 1 and 2
pain
calling all cars
operation creature feature(eyetoy game)
go puzzle skyscapper
motorstorm devil weekend
piyotama

[quote name='smiggity']Ouch! In a way it is good because I can pick up the additional content in the blu-ray, and we can spend our funds elsewhere:D. On a side note, just got Everyday Shooter and it is one of the best games I have played so far on the ps3. Maybe it is just the hippie coming out in me, but the way the music flows with the game is unbelievable! I thought Flow was trippy, but this game takes the cake! LSD cake:whee:[/quote]

Dude, Everyday Shooter is like one of the best games on there. And each level has it's own 'thing'.

More info on upcoming purchases. According to this we'll have a bumper may!

Echochrome” — This is Sony’s hyped MC Escher-style puzzle game. I previewed it in December and now have a full PS3 build. This thing seems just about complete to me. More to come on it this afternoon. The game will be out in early May.

Elefunk” — From the title you might expect a music game starring elephants. I did. Instead, this game requires players to use a set number of struts, squares and other beam supports to build bridges for cute but gravity-prone chasms. If you’re smart enough, you can build a bridge that will support their efforts to traverse deep gaps. The game will be out in May.

PixelJunk Monsters: Encore” — This expansion to the tower-defense game “PixelJunk Monsters” adds the island of Toki to the original game’s island of Tiki. Looks like there are at least a dozen new levels, but I need to play more to learn more. Add-on pack will be out in late April

WipEout HD” — Even on standard-definition TVs this game looks like the slickest futuristic racer since “F-Zero GX.” I’ve asked Multiplayer “WipEout” aficionado Patrick Klepek to investigate this game. He’ll have impressions later today. The game will be out in late May or early June.

I know echochrome, elefunk and wipeout are definites for me. I'd like to get the PJM addon too.

EDIT: I see bornrunnin is the only one who doesn't have PJM, which is a shame. Great game.

Yeah me and my roommate put over 25 hours into PJM co-op.. I was like number 4 on the Smile level, but I only have one controller and it wont let me in co-op mode to check my score :( Im sure i have been bumped down by now, but anyone wanna give it a look for me?

[quote name='StrandedBrit']
EDIT: I see bornrunnin is the only one who doesn't have PJM, which is a shame. Great game.[/quote]

Well, I certainly won't hold you all back. If hone still wants ES, perhaps he and I can do an even swap for those two.

That elefunk game actually looks pretty cool too..Like lemmings with elephants. That is a long ways away, so its looking like Poker still with the remaining funds used for PJM Encore later? They say it is a whole other island!! That combo sounds fine to me.

[quote name='smiggity']Day 1 purchase for group 2?[/quote]
That is cool with me too. I am with Brit, for $2 I will agree to almost any purchase. The more the merrier. Just adding to the backlog!:applause:

I just added my loot for the Rock Band DLC group, and I am currently downloading the songs we purchased. This gamesharing group thing is the shiznit, I am really gonna like getting stuff from the store for 80% off, you can't beat that shit with a stick. Yahoo for school!!

heey, uhh new here. i made a topic but a helpful member redirected me to this thread.
so is anyone willing to share anything? i only have pixeljunk monsters =/

psn is kgosu

[quote name='buddah8640']I just added my loot for the Rock Band DLC group, and I am currently downloading the songs we purchased. This gamesharing group thing is the shiznit, I am really gonna like getting stuff from the store for 80% off, you can't beat that shit with a stick. Yahoo for school!![/QUOTE]

+1 on the rockband group - I think I was the last to add money to the wallet. =)

And yeah - it'd be great if OP could update - people are a little confused as to which groups are open and what group is doing what

Too bad we can't do open wiki posts on CAG

In reference to the OP and this thread .... it hasn't been updated in forever.

Maybe a good idea would be to keep this as a signup thread, but once a group have been formed then that group starts it's own thread. That way you don't have to wade through multiple posts to find out what's what.

EDIT: Done. The new thread for Group 2 is here.

Damn, they release the "Still Alive" this week FOR FREE and because of the PSN Store maintenance, we don't get it!

So Rock Band Group, I can either select a few songs and then we can vote on them again like last time via PM, or I had another idea to have a group chat this week or next to discuss songs. We can use the built-in CAG chat device but would just have to find a time that works for everyone.

Thoughts?

Edit: Also, would you guys rather have our own thread, like Group 2 does now? I'm just trying to find ways to open up communication since everything is kinda flowing in/out of me right now.

[quote name='bornrunnin31']Damn, they release the "Still Alive" this week FOR FREE and because of the PSN Store maintenance, we don't get it!

So Rock Band Group, I can either select a few songs and then we can vote on them again like last time via PM, or I had another idea to have a group chat this week or next to discuss songs. We can use the built-in CAG chat device but would just have to find a time that works for everyone.

Thoughts?

Edit: Also, would you guys rather have our own thread, like Group 2 does now? I'm just trying to find ways to open up communication since everything is kinda flowing in/out of me right now.[/quote]
I think we should start our own thread like in group 2, since it appears that whoever started this one is not willing to keep up on updating the OP. I tink it will make it much easier to keep track of, and less time consuming. I don't know about you guys, but my time is limited and precious right now. I am juggling work, school, family and gaming right now and it is hard to keep up. I really appreciate the PMs keeping me in the loop when I do log on bornrunnin31, it is very helpful. With group 2 stuff I have StrandedBrit keepin me informed as I do not have as much time to cruise all the threads as I would like. I am all for seperate thread.

Own thread would be cool - just make sure to subscribe

[quote name='bornrunnin31']Damn, they release the "Still Alive" this week FOR FREE and because of the PSN Store maintenance, we don't get it!

Thoughts?

Edit: Also, would you guys rather have our own thread, like Group 2 does now? I'm just trying to find ways to open up communication since everything is kinda flowing in/out of me right now.[/QUOTE]

Haven't read this thread since like post 20.

I really don't have the time to read 180 posts and update this thing, so if someone would do that instead of complaining that i'm not updating the op, it woudl be really appreciated.

Shizm, I'd be willing to try and get this thing off the ground again. We need 2 more members though.

If any other groups will be starting up, let me know. I'm not really interested in the DLC. I'm wanting games. I don't have GH or RB so that's a waste on me. Thanks, just dropping my name in the hat for any new group.

do we really need separate threads for the additional groups? MillerTime, couldn't you kindly just update the OP, if not, I guess I could if I have to.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']do we really need separate threads for the additional groups? MillerTime, couldn't you kindly just update the OP, if not, I guess I could if I have to.[/quote]

Problem is, when you have 15-20 odd people taking about their particular group it gets confusing going through all the posts to find what is relevant to your group. Could we maybe have a sub forum?

[quote name='StrandedBrit']Problem is, when you have 15-20 odd people taking about their particular group it gets confusing going through all the posts to find what is relevant to your group. Could we maybe have a sub forum?[/quote]

Unfortunately I don't have the power to create forums and/or subforums. I could accumulate all the group links and post them in the OP if that helps?

EDIT: Or you could have someone represent each group, and just continue discussion here...the reason why Is that I fear that the PS3 forum will soon get flooded with "PSN Sharing Group #_" threads.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Unfortunately I don't have the power to create forums and/or subforums. I could accumulate all the group links and post them in the OP if that helps?

EDIT: Or you could have someone represent each group, and just continue discussion here...the reason why Is that I fear that the PS3 forum will soon get flooded with "PSN Sharing Group #_" threads.[/quote]

Understandable. Your call I guess. If you combine all I guess we can go back to PMing info.

I'm looking to get into a group too if another is formed. Also looking to do games only. Hopefully we can get a new group formed soon.

[quote name='MillerTime2523']I'd update the OP if people could just provide a list of the members of each specific group.[/quote]

Thank you...I'll close the other threads.

so I just read the gist of this and I'm in...

so do I pick out 4 games I want? I think thats how it works?

1. Pain
2. Everyday Shooter
3. Flow
4. High Velocity Bowler

Hey,

Maynard, me, and Trey could begin a new group. We'd only need two more people.

My top 3-
High Velocity Bowling
Super Rub-a-Dub
Pain

[quote name='cartman58']Hey,

Maynard, me, and Trey could begin a new group. We'd only need two more people.

My top 3-
High Velocity Bowling
Super Rub-a-Dub
Pain[/QUOTE]

Can I be in it?

my top 4 are:

tekken DR
pain
bionic commando(coming soon)
echochrome

[quote name='StrandedBrit']Problem is, when you have 15-20 odd people taking about their particular group it gets confusing going through all the posts to find what is relevant to your group. Could we maybe have a sub forum?[/quote]

Agreed. PM is tough when a group has 5 members and you can only PM 3 at a time.

[quote name='Shizim']Agreed. PM is tough when a group has 5 members and you can only PM 3 at a time.[/quote]

? It says under where you type the recipients' names that you can PM 5 people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back