CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='bornrunnin31']? It says under where you type the recipients' names that you can PM 5 people.[/quote]

There's rules governing that I think. Up until recently I could only do 1 at a time and I just noticed I could do 3. So it must be either something to do with length of time here or number of pms sent or something. I dunno.

OOOhhhhhhhhh I stand corrected then. Wow, its weird that I just noticed I've been a member here almost a year longer than StrandedBrit. But, I've only really been active since this past summer.

I'm all for cleaning up the forums and keeping other threads to minimum if there are functions in place that negate the necessity for those extra threads....

Is there a way, Linkin, that we can lobby/suggest the following then:

1. PM recipient increase
2. Ability to create wiki posts - ie: editable by anyone ala' FW?
2a. I say that only b/c we wouldn't want to end up having people blame Miller for not updating since he has a life of his own.

[quote name='atomsk']Can I be in it?

my top 4 are:

tekken DR
pain
bionic commando(coming soon)
echochrome[/quote]

Yea, that's fine. However, I don't see us doing the Tekken thing. Isn't it like $20-25?

BTW, I have no real desire to LEAD a group. If someone else has done this and would like to head/organize the group then please step up.

We've got 4 people. Atomsk, myself, Maynard, and Trey. So maybe if we can pick up someone that has done this or has experience that would be nice.

ive made sites like these before, but using that host is reeeeeallly complicated. i'll have eveything up and running, including an updated OP by tomorrow night at the latest.

okay. the forum is up.

http://caggamesharing.aforumfree.com/index.htm

still working on the OP here and there, and the forum has a little bit of work ahead of it. But yeah, sign up and i'll add you to the groups, because the way I have it set up, you have to be manually added to the groups before you can post in the respective sections.

The only problem with this is, i'm not going to be able to check up on this site 24/7. What i'm asking is the help of a CAG who could hop on every now and again to add people to the groups. It would be greatly appreciated. If I can't get anyone to do this.. well.. please keep the complaining to a minimum if can't add you the second you sign up.

:edit: after re-reading my post, i don't mean to sound like a douche bag or anything, lol, I just don't want people to complain that i wont be able to be on all the time.

btw, group 4, i'll pay my end tomorow night.

Hey guys, recently got a PS3 and haven't bought any games games off the PSN yet, are any groups still looking for another? Will give my request list soon.

[quote name='blackric']Hey guys, recently got a PS3 and haven't bought any games games off the PSN yet, are any groups still looking for another? Will give my request list soon.[/quote]

Yea. We've got a slot for one more. Post what you want and if it's in the same ballpark I have no problem with you filling that slot.

I guess I'll be the one running it since nobody else has stepped up to the plate to lead this group.

[quote name='MillerTime2523']okay. the forum is up.

still working on the OP here and there, and the forum has a little bit of work ahead of it. But yeah, sign up and i'll add you to the groups, because the way I have it set up, you have to be manually added to the groups before you can post in the respective sections.

The only problem with this is, i'm not going to be able to check up on this site 24/7. What i'm asking is the help of a CAG who could hop on every now and again to add people to the groups. It would be greatly appreciated. If I can't get anyone to do this.. well.. please keep the complaining to a minimum if can't add you the second you sign up.
[/quote]

Hey Millertime,

I could do this job easily. I've been a mod on a few other small forums and would have no trouble doing this. Because of my schedule/life right now I've got significant free time and could hop on here and check for people. Making that little forum work fluidly is going to be very important for it to actually work.

I personally wish they'd just allow us to keep our little threads. That's what 4 threads on this entire forum? Seems a little tight, but I don't run the show so I'm glad we've got an alternate system.

BTW My list is

1. Pixel Junk Monsters
2. Pain
3. Everyday Shooter
4. Flow

Looks like we have 5 too if Maynard, Cartman, blackric, Atomsk, and Treythalomew are all still willing to get in a group.

Cartman - Thanks man. Let me know when you sign up and i'll add you to the mod team on there. :)

FAQ added. Anything you guys think I should add?

Glad I could be of help here. :)

[quote name='bornrunnin31']? It says under where you type the recipients' names that you can PM 5 people.[/quote]

There's rules governing that I think. Up until recently I could only do 1 at a time and I just noticed I could do 3. So it must be either something to do with length of time here or number of pms sent or something. I dunno.

OOOhhhhhhhhh I stand corrected then. Wow, its weird that I just noticed I've been a member here almost a year longer than StrandedBrit. But, I've only really been active since this past summer.

I'm all for cleaning up the forums and keeping other threads to minimum if there are functions in place that negate the necessity for those extra threads....

Is there a way, Linkin, that we can lobby/suggest the following then:

1. PM recipient increase
2. Ability to create wiki posts - ie: editable by anyone ala' FW?
2a. I say that only b/c we wouldn't want to end up having people blame Miller for not updating since he has a life of his own.

[quote name='atomsk']Can I be in it?

my top 4 are:

tekken DR
pain
bionic commando(coming soon)
echochrome[/quote]

Yea, that's fine. However, I don't see us doing the Tekken thing. Isn't it like $20-25?

BTW, I have no real desire to LEAD a group. If someone else has done this and would like to head/organize the group then please step up.

We've got 4 people. Atomsk, myself, Maynard, and Trey. So maybe if we can pick up someone that has done this or has experience that would be nice.

ive made sites like these before, but using that host is reeeeeallly complicated. i'll have eveything up and running, including an updated OP by tomorrow night at the latest.

okay. the forum is up.

:edit: after re-reading my post, i don't mean to sound like a douche bag or anything, lol, I just don't want people to complain that i wont be able to be on all the time.

btw, group 4, i'll pay my end tomorow night.

Hey guys, recently got a PS3 and haven't bought any games games off the PSN yet, are any groups still looking for another? Will give my request list soon.

[quote name='blackric']Hey guys, recently got a PS3 and haven't bought any games games off the PSN yet, are any groups still looking for another? Will give my request list soon.[/quote]

Yea. We've got a slot for one more. Post what you want and if it's in the same ballpark I have no problem with you filling that slot.

I guess I'll be the one running it since nobody else has stepped up to the plate to lead this group.

[quote name='MillerTime2523']okay. the forum is up.

[/quote]

Hey Millertime,

I could do this job easily. I've been a mod on a few other small forums and would have no trouble doing this. Because of my schedule/life right now I've got significant free time and could hop on here and check for people. Making that little forum work fluidly is going to be very important for it to actually work.

I personally wish they'd just allow us to keep our little threads. That's what 4 threads on this entire forum? Seems a little tight, but I don't run the show so I'm glad we've got an alternate system.

BTW My list is

1. Pixel Junk Monsters
2. Pain
3. Everyday Shooter
4. Flow

Looks like we have 5 too if Maynard, Cartman, blackric, Atomsk, and Treythalomew are all still willing to get in a group.

Cartman - Thanks man. Let me know when you sign up and i'll add you to the mod team on there. :)

Glad I could be of help here. :)

[quote name='cartman58']Yea. We've got a slot for one more. Post what you want and if it's in the same ballpark I have no problem with you filling that slot.

I guess I'll be the one running it since nobody else has stepped up to the plate to lead this group.[/quote]

Sorry i would step up to the plate but this is my first cag sharing group and i'll let someone else run this for the first time.

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Cartman - Thanks man. Let me know when you sign up and i'll add you to the mod team on there. :)

Glad I could be of help here. :)[/quote]

I'll sign-up right now.

Trey- Yea I think we are full. Group 4, make sure to register over on the new little forum and we can get the discussion going for games. I'm looking forward to this.

[quote name='cartman58']Yea. We've got a slot for one more. Post what you want and if it's in the same ballpark I have no problem with you filling that slot.

I guess I'll be the one running it since nobody else has stepped up to the plate to lead this group.[/quote]

Sorry i would step up to the plate but this is my first cag sharing group and i'll let someone else run this for the first time.

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Cartman - Thanks man. Let me know when you sign up and i'll add you to the mod team on there. :)

Glad I could be of help here. :)[/quote]

I'll sign-up right now.

Trey- Yea I think we are full. Group 4, make sure to register over on the new little forum and we can get the discussion going for games. I'm looking forward to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back