CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='hone']I registered under hone, don't see any forums.[/quote]

He switched the forums around while he was making them. Have you tried clicking the link in the OP within the last 24 hours? I made a thread in the Group 2 forum.

Still waiting for Hone, Smiggity, MrBrando, Dykenom, and the two remaining Group 4 members to sign up for the site.

Group 4, please let me know who your other two members are so I can add them to the OP. Thanks!

The other two for group 4 are atomsk and cartman58. Although atomsk hasn't actually said he wants to group up he was showing a lot of interest in one earlier.

[quote name='Treythalomew']The other two for group 4 are atomsk and cartman58. Although atomsk hasn't actually said he wants to group up he was showing a lot of interest in one earlier.[/quote]

I signed up, but it was saying I need validation. However, I never got anything and now when I try to log-in it says my name is not valid. I'll just try to do it again at some point.

I'll be home this evening and will hop on that forum to check out the progress of the group. I've been out of town all weekend, but we'll get it going. Looking forward to it.

[quote name='Treythalomew']The other two for group 4 are atomsk and cartman58. Although atomsk hasn't actually said he wants to group up he was showing a lot of interest in one earlier.[/QUOTE]

I replied to cartman, saying I wanted to join. Let me know when the forum is working properly so I can join.

Yo Miller, I get this message when trying to post:
"Sorry, but only users granted special access can reply to posts in this forum."

[quote name='Treythalomew']The other two for group 4 are atomsk and cartman58. Although atomsk hasn't actually said he wants to group up he was showing a lot of interest in one earlier.[/QUOTE]

I replied to cartman, saying I wanted to join. Let me know when the forum is working properly so I can join.

Yo Miller, I get this message when trying to post:
"Sorry, but only users granted special access can reply to posts in this forum."

[quote name='atomsk']I replied to cartman, saying I wanted to join. Let me know when the forum is working properly so I can join.[/quote]

We're still trying to wake Millertime up.

I've sent him PMs and everything, but not getting anywhere. :cry:

Also looking to join a group.

Mostly interested in HVB and High Stakes Poker, Pain looks pretty funny and the rest I'm pretty open to.

Would also be down for a RB DLC group if there's more interest, like with infamyRISE.

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']Id be interested in sharing the COD4 maps...[/QUOTE]

that's mainly what i'm interested in too. if this thing doesn't get off the ground we can start a group just for the cod4 maps.

[quote name='atomsk']that's mainly what i'm interested in too. if this thing doesn't get off the ground we can start a group just for the cod4 maps.[/quote]

Group 4 was created as a game download group. It wasn't created for DLC like cod4 maps or Rockband stuff. You guys may look into making a group for that, but if I'm stuck leading group 4 that's not the direction we will go. If everyone has(or we pick up) Pixel Junk then I could see us possibly picking up the expansion, but otherwise I'd say we would stay online with basic download-able games.

All of this guessing of course that Miller adds us to the forum since we can't have a few threads for it.:roll:

[quote name='cartman58']All of this guessing of course that Miller adds us to the forum since we can't have a few threads for it.:roll:[/quote]

Doesn't look like he's been on in a day or 2 so he might just be busy. Might be nice if he'd make one or two of us a mod/admin so we could take care of business when he's not there. (hint)

[quote name='StrandedBrit'] Might be nice if he'd make one or two of us a mod/admin so we could take care of business when he's not there. (hint)[/quote]

He said he was going to make me a MOD so that I could help keep it rolling, but he hasn't added me and I've been signed up for quite a while now. :shrugs:

[quote name='cartman58']He said he was going to make me a MOD so that I could help keep it rolling, but he hasn't added me and I've been signed up for quite a while now. :shrugs:[/quote]

I'd like to be a mod!

Hey guys, I'm new to gamesharing but really like the idea. If there is anyone room for a group is there any chance I could join? I'm looking forward for the future releases on the PSN like GT5 Prologue, Street Fighter HD Remix, ect. and this would really help save money.

I've had a Ps3 for about 6 months and am pretty familiar with how everything works. I haven't bought anything because for some reason it wont accept my credit or debit card which sucks because I really wanted Tekken 5. If anyone has it and if willing to share it let me know because I really want to try out this gamesharing and experience to see how it all works.

Also, I planned on getting the COD4 maps somehow (either using someone else in family or friend credit card) and was wondering if you could gameshare that?

since I only have 1 friend :(

people add me ^^ endlesspro , baby !

what does gamesharing do by the way . someone explain to me since im lazy to go through all the pages.

[quote name='endlessPRO']what does gamesharing do by the way . someone explain to me since im lazy to go through all the pages.[/quote]

You're allowed to share your account with 4 other people gamewise. So when we create a gameshare account 5 people contribute money to that account and buy games through it. Essentially getting PSN game for 1/5 the price.

P.S. I'll try and knock someone off my list and add you sometime.

There is a huge FAQ in the OP.. lol

And to all (one) people bitching at me.. I'll get to the forum when I get to it. And while you may have been signed up forever, you weren't signed up when I added everyone to the forum. So please quit complaining. I have a life outside CAG.

[quote name='StrandedBrit']You're allowed to share your account with 4 other people gamewise. So when we create a gameshare account 5 people contribute money to that account and buy games through it. Essentially getting PSN game for 1/5 the price.

P.S. I'll try and knock someone off my list and add you sometime.[/quote]

Hey, maybe you could add me? I have paypal and love the idea of only paying 1/5 of the price for PSN games.

You don't need paypal, you need a creditcard.

And that's what this thread is for .... to find others who want to gameshare. I'm already in a group but if you can find 4 others you can get in a group also.

Well I do have a credit card, I just thought you needed paypal because that would be the best way to get everyones funds together.

If I could, I would like to join an already existing group.

[quote name='lunasicc']Well I do have a credit card, I just thought you needed paypal because that would be the best way to get everyones funds together.

If I could, I would like to join an already existing group.[/quote]

Just keep an eye on this thread and if you see others who want to be in a group then you get something started.

[quote name='MillerTime2523']
And to all (one) people bitching at me.. I'll get to the forum when I get to it. And while you may have been signed up forever, you weren't signed up when I added everyone to the forum. So please quit complaining. I have a life outside CAG.[/quote]

I'll respond to this since I am pretty sure you are talking about me. I understand you have a life outside of here and that's fine. However, you've spent a solid amount of time online since I've PM'd you(twice). You have been responding to PMs regarding your game trading, yet haven't taken the literally 2 minutes it would take to add people and create a MOD position.

It's fine to do your own thing. It's kind of frustrating though because we are trying to get a new gamesharing group going but can't get anything done because you won't add anybody. We are basically at your mercy to add us. So seeing you doddle around on here while we are waiting is a little frustrating, and then you turn around and post like this is honestly just a little rude. So it goes though.

[quote name='StrandedBrit']Just keep an eye on this thread and if you see others who want to be in a group then you get something started.[/quote]

Alright I will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back