CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
alright, database is complete for now. The only thing I didn't add was price for each game because that would take a bit of effort to look up for every one. I used the data from wikipedia for psn games, so hopefully its accurate. I also used the lists everyone posted in this thread about what games they have, but if there's anything to add it can be done later. Do you have any experience with Access StrandedBrit? I can send this to you if you'd like.

[quote name='bornrunnin31']alright, database is complete for now. The only thing I didn't add was price for each game because that would take a bit of effort to look up for every one. I used the data from wikipedia for psn games, so hopefully its accurate. I also used the lists everyone posted in this thread about what games they have, but if there's anything to add it can be done later. Do you have any experience with Access StrandedBrit? I can send this to you if you'd like.[/quote]

Yeah I've had some experience. I'll PM you my email.

COD4 info here, says its gonna cost 800MS Points so ~$10 (eek, not excited about that). Also says it drops April 3 on 360, so I'll assume same day for ps3 since its a Thursday.

[quote name='bornrunnin31']COD4 info here, says its gonna cost 800MS Points so ~$10 (eek, not excited about that). Also says it drops April 3 on 360, so I'll assume same day for ps3 since its a Thursday.[/quote]

God that's steep! But then again, we'll be able to get it for 2 bucks each. So not that bad.

[quote name='StrandedBrit']Playstation blog already has a list of the update. No new games. Some rockband as usual though.[/quote]

Do they usually update the blog before it goes live in store? I'm actually in class right now, so not like I can get my hands on anything.

Johnny, I wanted to start a new group too. Care to be one of the first two members?

[quote name='bornrunnin31']Way to kill the mood :roll:[/quote]
done =D well d/ling but I think I'm the last one, so group 2 ftw =)

Interesting, this thread has 1400 views and only about 15 members participating in groups. I SEE YOU LURKERS! Any one other person out there want to join in our Rock Band fun before we launch shortly?

Hey guys I'm trying to create the account for Group 4 and had some questions for Group 2. I heard you guys already had a download day and was wondering exactly how you all pitched the cash in. Did you all put in a different credit card number/billing address and add to the wallet?

I don't know what all of this is but
I got...
PAIN
Everyday shooter
Pixeljunk
Trials of Topoq
tori-emoki
Super Rub-a-dub
Crash bandicoot 2:Cprtex strikes back

[quote name='Brandon_Ownz']I don't know what all of this is but[/quote]

This is if you want to join up with 4 other fellow cagers and basically get psn games for 1/5 of the usual price. If the answer is yet ask to be added to group 4.

Alright so after some tinkering around and reading up on accounts it turns out that Group 4 (or Group 5 if Johnny wants to keep Group 4) is going to have to be a Canadian Group. This is because you can't input credit card/billing info if you live in a different country.

Example: I live in Canada, so made the account Canadian. If someone who lives in the US wants to add funds to the account, they'll need to change the billing address of the account first. Unfortunately though you can't change the Country of the address, so it's only Canadians can put in their proper credit card/billing info.

So basically the Group I'm creating is officially a Canadian Group. Any Canadians feel like joining in?

EDIT: Quick edit just to say that I'm buying Loco Roco Cocoreccho as a starter game for the group. That way everyone knows that this isn't a scam or anything. Anyone who wants to be in the group please PM me your MSN or AIM names (which I'd rather have since it's a lot easier to keep in touch over games we want to buy and who's added what to the account's wallet).

Group 2 .....

Looks like a possibility for a 2nd purchase was going to be Everyday Shooter and another game. Bornrunnin31, hone and smiggity are the ones who don't have ES. Problem is, buddah and I already have it and we're having trouble finding a game to add to ES. If you guys are really wanting ES, we could find a game to add but were hoping to maybe wait until a game we really want comes out.

Thoughts?

[quote name='StrandedBrit']Group 2 .....

Looks like a possibility for a 2nd purchase was going to be Everyday Shooter and another game. Bornrunnin31, hone and smiggity are the ones who don't have ES. Problem is, buddah and I already have it and we're having trouble finding a game to add to ES. If you guys are really wanting ES, we could find a game to add but were hoping to maybe wait until a game we really want comes out.

Thoughts?[/quote]

If you two already have it, I'm thinking skip it and save the money. That way more for everyone.

I am down with waiting to see what comes in the next few weeks. When the new store launches if we can still only find 1 game for all of us, then I would like to get it. If we can find two games, then I am sure those would occupy my time.

Anyone in group 2 put in some quality time with flOw yet? I was on for a little earlier, and honestly didn't know what the hell was going on. The controls are a little wonky too. Nonetheless, it is interesting to play with all those organisms floating around and whatnot.

[quote name='bornrunnin31']Anyone in group 2 put in some quality time with flOw yet? I was on for a little earlier, and honestly didn't know what the hell was going on. The controls are a little wonky too. Nonetheless, it is interesting to play with all those organisms floating around and whatnot.[/quote]

My kid actually loves it. I've playes it a bit. Gotta to the 3rd level I think. It's a nice experience. Relaxing and entertaining. I think the controls are meant to be a little loose.

I personally like how no two psn games I've got so far are alike. Even SSHD and ES which are both shooters are pretty different in approach. Echochrome and WipeoutHD look to continue that trend.

Flow was the first game I purchased off the PSN..It is really cool with 2 players just messing around and listening to the sounds of the game. I really cannot wait for flower! thatgamecompany is sweet

I'm interested in doing this, no DLC of course. Just the Games.

Games I want:
Pain
Super Stardust HD
Pixie Junk Monsters
And two non-rub-a-duck games.

I'm assuming we dont have to stay logged into the account to play the games. Just hope they don't patch it and screw it all over :/

Did anyone know that the flOw bundle that showed up in the PS Store today was coming down the pipeline? Wonder if the expansion is worth it . . . . .

I am pretty sure that we already have that expansion, it was included in the full game we all have.. (I think) Plus it seems that the store has not been updated yet.

Edit- Don't I sound like an Idiot

[quote name='bornrunnin31']Got a response from buddah864 who said he's in for the Rock Band Group, so that makes four of us now (hopefully MillerTime is around soon to update the OP).

So still room for 1 more.

Now we just need a system to figure out what music everyone is interested in, ideas? Post here? aim chatroom?[/QUOTE]

Rockband group still open?

I don't even own the game yet - but hell, for a chance to get the DLC cheap, I'm definitely in for that =)

[quote name='nikkai']Rockband group still open?

I don't even own the game yet - but hell, for a chance to get the DLC cheap, I'm definitely in for that =)[/quote]

check pm's

Edit: Store updated, and I don't see anywhere to download just the flOw expansion, only the bundle or original game. Damn you timing!

I want to be in. I want some arcade games though, not ps1 games. Sucks cause i didn't see this thread and just got bowling, and it's awesome.

Hey group 2 any of you poker nuts? I've been thinking about this game and I know buddah is game, seems a pity to get it just for 2 though. And with todays DLC allowing mic and video possible seems like the complete package now.

And yeah, shame on the flOw front.

[quote name='bornrunnin31']check pm's

Edit: Store updated, and I don't see anywhere to download just the flOw expansion, only the bundle or original game. Damn you timing![/quote]

The expansion is 2.99 and in the store. We could get that if you guys want

Group 2 just so you know, the expansion is there but only the person who actually bought flOw can see it.

This is because for anyone else, the game isn't in their download list, and the store assumes you don't have flOw or its expansion. For that reason it only offers the bundle, since if you didn't have the game that would be the better deal.

If you want to get the expansion, just have the person who bought flOw buy it, because I'm 110% sure it's showing up in his store (since he/she has no need for the bundle).

well i found you can find plenty of things through the "all games" tab. This store really has a horrible interface and I can't wait for the makeover. I used to be clicking around the different "game" and "featured" tabs under the different categories for add-on content and downloadable games, which only give you the last few updates worth.

As far as poker for the group, I'm a little on the fence. Not much of a card player, but if the interest in there from everyone else . . . . . . . . . . . peer pressure.

I have the same sentiments as bornrunnin, though if you guys really want it I'd say go for it since you guys got shafted on SSDHD

So we can all play the same games at the same time? I'm confused. Can someone explain to me how we all get to play t he games we pay for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back