CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12664 replies to this topic

#8791 DAWG26

DAWG26

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2010 - 12:26 PM

Starting a group for the set of 3 Call of Duty WaW map packs. Price is $25. So that is $5 per person.

1. Dawg26
2 Skylinersx
3. Risin

2 more needed.

#8792 GameOverSuckas

GameOverSuckas

Posted 20 March 2010 - 12:57 PM

Awesome.

1. RicePig
2. GameOverSuckas

3 more spots people. It's for the 3 Borderlands DLC. $6 a person and you get all 3:

The Secret Armory of General Knoxx
Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot
Zombie Island of Dr. Ned

Hell yea.. $6 compared to $30 I'll take that any day haha
So how does it work I go login and download all of the stuff.. then I can switch back to my psn name and play everything in full including the new DLC's?

or do I have to play it on that account.. sorry I'm new to this

I wish I would have known this before I bought the entire Burnout Paradise add ons one by one.. total of about $60 I think .. luckily I only bought the game for $10 haha

I've got all 3 Killzone 2 DLC's

Some Need for Speed Shift
Need for Speed Undercover
Bioshock The add on challenge rooms
Bioshock 2 The new DLC for multiplayer
Midnight Club Los Angeles
Dead Space

#8793 Tdwp_do0d

Tdwp_do0d

Posted 20 March 2010 - 02:08 PM

I'm only interested in the $5 Playstation Heroes skin pack. I have the second bundle.

I'm actually getting the $4 map pack and the $5 playstation heros pack. You can still join if you don't mind paying an extra .80cents

Edited by Tdwp_do0d, 20 March 2010 - 02:18 PM.

#8794 Tdwp_do0d

Tdwp_do0d

Posted 20 March 2010 - 02:18 PM

I'm starting a group for the uncharted 2 mulitplayer DLC. If anyone else is interested PM me.

2 definite spots open.

1:me
2:blurrz
3:solid-snake eyes (possibly)
4:
5:

just to make it more clear, this is for the $4 map pack and the $5 playstation heros skin pack. So it's $1.80 a share if we get 5 people.

#8795 AMillsy

AMillsy

Northern Michigan CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2010 - 02:27 PM

Anyone Interested in doing a gameshare of the upcoming Sam & Max episodes? It's five episodes, once a month, starting in April. The pre-order is up in the PSN now and is 29.99(I believe I read that it'll cost $35 once the preorder is no longer available)... So $6 a person.

I'm in once it's all up. Just shoot me a pm once they are all released otherwise i may forget.

I'm up for this too so it looks like we need two more people who are up for a little freelance policin'. ;)

#8796 johnnyrocker360

johnnyrocker360

BROTHERRRRRRRRRRRRRR

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2010 - 03:46 PM

I'm up for this too so it looks like we need two more people who are up for a little freelance policin'. ;)

make that 1 slot left, cause i'm down for some sam and max.
Blarg

Posted Image

#8797 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2010 - 04:12 PM

I'm in once it's all up. Just shoot me a pm once they are all released otherwise i may forget.

Will do.

Mixer236
johnnyrocker360
aaronmills
GogetaSS4

ONe more slot open

The articles I read seem to conjure up these images of Capcom executives sitting in a dark room with a cauldron and cackling about how no one will be able to buy this game used.

Do you really think I could start a fast food restaurant called McDonaldz and use the golden arches as my logo and get away with it?

#8798 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2010 - 04:13 PM

GOW III UE DLC

Dominus Skin
Apollo Skin
Challenge Arena

Just $5 to join. If I can find a way to get the rest of the extras to ya, I'll do that as well.

The articles I read seem to conjure up these images of Capcom executives sitting in a dark room with a cauldron and cackling about how no one will be able to buy this game used.

Do you really think I could start a fast food restaurant called McDonaldz and use the golden arches as my logo and get away with it?

#8799 Naked Snake Eyes

Naked Snake Eyes

What would Snake do?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2010 - 04:45 PM

I'm actually getting the $4 map pack and the $5 playstation heros pack. You can still join if you don't mind paying an extra .80cents

Hmm... $1.80 for the $5 pack, I will probably take you up on this. Doubt there'll be a group for just the heroes pack. Yeah, count me in on this as long as we can agree not to change the account password cause I'm gonna need to redownload it in a few weeks when I get my new PS3.

#8800 Tdwp_do0d

Tdwp_do0d

Posted 20 March 2010 - 05:22 PM

Hmm... $1.80 for the $5 pack, I will probably take you up on this. Doubt there'll be a group for just the heroes pack. Yeah, count me in on this as long as we can agree not to change the account password cause I'm gonna need to redownload it in a few weeks when I get my new PS3.

Ok. Well that means we still need 2 more people and I won't change the password so you can redownload.

#8801 Tdwp_do0d

Tdwp_do0d

Posted 20 March 2010 - 05:24 PM

2 spots open.
Uncharted 2 dlc
1:me
2:blurrz
3:solid-snake eyes
4:
5:

Just to make it more clear, this is for the $4 map pack and the $5 playstation heros skin pack. So it's $1.80 a share if we get 5 people.

2 spots left!!!!

#8802 DAWG26

DAWG26

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2010 - 05:33 PM

Starting a group for the set of 3 Call of Duty WaW map packs. Price is $25. So that is $5 per person.

1. Dawg26
2 Skylinersx
3. Risin

2 more needed.

#8803 jp554731

jp554731

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2010 - 07:02 PM

if anyone wants to get Final Fantasy 8 and Mega Man 10 and dlc I'm willing to host ( no tax in California!) a group. pm me if you want in. thanks!

#8804 kurrptsenate

kurrptsenate

HAW-DOO-TEN!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2010 - 01:08 AM

i have fat princess, but the account has a some other stuff on it

burn zombie burn
fat princess
all 3 downloads for KZ2
critter crunch

#8805 GameOverSuckas

GameOverSuckas

Posted 21 March 2010 - 08:56 AM

Awesome.

1. RicePig
2. GameOverSuckas

3 more spots people. It's for the 3 Borderlands DLC. $6 a person and you get all 3:

Zombie Island of Dr. Ned

Come on people anyone else have or like Borderlands? It's a tight ass game let's get it going

#8806 groz24

groz24

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2010 - 12:18 PM

I'll get in on the Sam and Max episodes as well. Send me a PM. Thanks.

#8807 Be3fJerky

Be3fJerky

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2010 - 02:30 PM

Any shares currently going on for Heavy Rain DLC?

#8808 DAWG26

DAWG26

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2010 - 05:27 PM

1. Dawg26
2 Skylinersx
3. Risin

2 more needed.

#8809 yourlefthand

yourlefthand

Daddy Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2010 - 07:44 PM

does anyone have a share available of hasbro family game night?

Got it. Another flawless transaction with spicymchaggis182

Edited by yourlefthand, 22 March 2010 - 02:48 AM.

#8810 The 7th Number

The 7th Number

@The7thNumber

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2010 - 04:49 AM

Quick question. When they say you can share it on 5 different PS3s, do they mean the game/DLC you downloaded, or your account? Because i was hoping maybe someone could game share me the morpheus GOW skin for a couple bucks, but if you can only share your account with 5 PS3s then that wouldnt be worth it.

TwitterIcon2.png the7thnumber.png

#8811 Dammenion

Dammenion

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2010 - 05:22 AM

Quick question. When they say you can share it on 5 different PS3s, do they mean the game/DLC you downloaded, or your account? Because i was hoping maybe someone could game share me the morpheus GOW skin for a couple bucks, but if you can only share your account with 5 PS3s then that wouldnt be worth it.

Its the account.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#8812 Naked Snake Eyes

Naked Snake Eyes

What would Snake do?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2010 - 07:24 AM

Oops, nevermind.

#8813 DAWG26

DAWG26

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2010 - 07:50 AM

1. Dawg26
2 Skylinersx
3. Risin

#8814 Hyd12o

Hyd12o

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2010 - 08:42 AM

Hell yea.. $6 compared to $30 I'll take that any day haha
So how does it work I go login and download all of the stuff.. then I can switch back to my psn name and play everything in full including the new DLC's?

That's how it is. ^^^ Once we fill up the group, everyone sends the money to me and then I use it to buy the DLC. I'll then send you all the account information. The only thing on that account will be the 3 Borderlands DLC.

Come on people anyone else have or like Borderlands? It's a tight ass game let's get it going

True that haha.

1. RicePig
2. GameOverSuckas

Zombie Island of Dr. Ned
Loo Loo Loo...

#8815 evilboi

evilboi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2010 - 09:03 AM

looking for brutal legends DLC

#8816 GameOverSuckas

GameOverSuckas

Posted 22 March 2010 - 09:33 AM

That's how it is. ^^^ Once we fill up the group, everyone sends the money to me and then I use it to buy the DLC. I'll then send you all the account information. The only thing on that account will be the 3 Borderlands DLC.

True that haha.

1. RicePig
2. GameOverSuckas

Zombie Island of Dr. Ned

It'd be nice to work with one person with like a master account .. do one of these deals ....the 5 get in on it.. done.. then to the next DLC same deal 5 people.. all on one account so you don't have to keep making accounts ya know?

I really want this one though so hopefully we'll get some other takers

Oh AND!!!

NEW HOT OFF THE PRESS haha

WHO WANTS IN ??

Need for Speed Shift just added a new pack for $9.99 split 5 ways is only $2

Electronic Arts announced today another add-on for Need for Speed Shift: the Exotic Racing Series, containing seven hot new cars, a new race track and over 50 new events - created specifically for these cars including time challenges, endurance and sprint races!
While the Ferrari Racing Pack was only exclusive for the Xbox360, this time the Exotic Racing Series will be available for 10 USD on Xbox360 an Playstation 3. If the add-on will ever make it to the PC is not known yet.
Exotic Racing Series
The Exotic Racing Series Pack will contain the following cars:
1. Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione
2. BMW M1 Procar
3. GUMPERT apollo
4. Honda NSX
5. McLaren MP4-12C
6. Maserati GranTurismo S
7. Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren Stirling Moss
The new track Riviera is available in four unique layouts, each with daring corners, multiple blazing straight-aways and a few hairpins that will push these cars to the limit. Players that complete the package will receive an additional 125 Microsoft gamerpoints or 5 PlayStation Trophies as a reward for undertaking various exciting challenges.
The Exotic Racing Series for Need for Speed Shift will be available on March 18th, 2010 on Xbox360 and Playstation 3.
Source: http://www.nfsplanet.com

Edited by GameOverSuckas, 22 March 2010 - 10:10 AM.
EDIT

#8817 spicymchaggis182

spicymchaggis182

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2010 - 05:33 PM

Starting a share of the Bioshock Challenge Rooms, $10/5, $2 a share Paypal (or if you have a slot, I will buy it)

1. spicymchaggis182
2. Mixer236

Edited by spicymchaggis182, 22 March 2010 - 11:42 PM.

#8818 glemtvapen

glemtvapen

The Forgotten

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2010 - 06:33 PM

Gameshare for:
Dragon Age Origins: Return to Ostagar
Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
GTA: Episodes from Liberty City

$17 per person

1. DoubleStop
2. Bamm
3. firex1
4. mbounouk

Would really love to join but I do not want GTA. :-?

If anyone is starting a Dragon Age Awakening only share, I'll join.

#8819 GameOverSuckas

GameOverSuckas

Posted 22 March 2010 - 06:57 PM

NEW HOT OFF THE PRESS haha

WHO WANTS IN ??

Need for Speed Shift just added a new pack for $9.99 split 5 ways is only $2

Electronic Arts announced today another add-on for Need for Speed Shift: the Exotic Racing Series, containing seven hot new cars, a new race track and over 50 new events - created specifically for these cars including time challenges, endurance and sprint races!
While the Ferrari Racing Pack was only exclusive for the Xbox360, this time the Exotic Racing Series will be available for 10 USD on Xbox360 an Playstation 3. If the add-on will ever make it to the PC is not known yet.
Exotic Racing Series
The Exotic Racing Series Pack will contain the following cars:
1. Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione
2. BMW M1 Procar
3. GUMPERT apollo
4. Honda NSX
5. McLaren MP4-12C
6. Maserati GranTurismo S
7. Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren Stirling Moss
The new track Riviera is available in four unique layouts, each with daring corners, multiple blazing straight-aways and a few hairpins that will push these cars to the limit. Players that complete the package will receive an additional 125 Microsoft gamerpoints or 5 PlayStation Trophies as a reward for undertaking various exciting challenges.
The Exotic Racing Series for Need for Speed Shift will be available on March 18th, 2010 on Xbox360 and Playstation 3.
Source: http://www.nfsplanet.com

#8820 tenchim86

tenchim86

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2010 - 07:41 PM

Long term Rock Band DLC group.

1. tenchim86
2. Frap007
3. entropic_soul
4. mbounouk

I already have the rock band export key and lego rock band songs on the account. We're up for most songs excluding metal/screamo and country. PM me if you're interested. Thanks.