Photo
- - - - -

~~~Official dv8mad Lowball Sale Repository~~~ New location starting August first

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5176 replies to this topic

#5161 MikeBastard

MikeBastard

Buffo Manipulator

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2009 - 08:39 PM

I know you've pm'd starmask and all that, but I still find it cute how he's on your list of people we should do business with. Maybe you haven't gotten around to changing it, so I might have a haste spell casted upon me. At the same time though, if you had time to PM him then you had time to take your vouch of him down as well. My opinion obviously doesn't matter as much as yours does on here and rightfully so. I just know you care about your good name and you don't need to be saying people should do business with some greedy asshole who agreed to follow very simple rules and wouldn't do it.

You're not stupid. You saw his list and saw his techniques. He was already ripping people off on shipping. You say you lose money on shipping often, which I believe. You ship from across the world where as this guy is shipping from, what, middle America?

Lastly, you should add a rule that someone hosting a lowball approved by you has the spirit and integrity that you do. I know it's hard to enforce, but people were bitching about this guys practices before he got mega shady with new end dates and his "friends" bidding.

Mega lastly, just because a few greedy cocksuckers use dv8's awesome lowball idea and don't have the same integrity to agree by the rules and follow through doesn't take anything at all away from dv8. This is how scams/shady behavior goes on.
"Don't count your chickens before they're turkeys." ~ Me

#5162 Chronis

Chronis

Hey, I just met you

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2009 - 09:26 PM

Man, I really want to do one.

there's always the Highrollaz Lowball sale. :lol: Actually, I wonder how that went...

Anyway Dv8, I got your package from the lowball! Definitely a pleasant surprise to an otherwise crap day.

11317.png

#5163 dv8mad

dv8mad

Fulfilling

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2009 - 11:36 PM

I know you've pm'd starmask and all that, but I still find it cute how he's on your list of people we should do business with. Maybe you haven't gotten around to changing it, so I might have a haste spell casted upon me. At the same time though, if you had time to PM him then you had time to take your vouch of him down as well. My opinion obviously doesn't matter as much as yours does on here and rightfully so. I just know you care about your good name and you don't need to be saying people should do business with some greedy asshole who agreed to follow very simple rules and wouldn't do it.

You're not stupid. You saw his list and saw his techniques. He was already ripping people off on shipping. You say you lose money on shipping often, which I believe. You ship from across the world where as this guy is shipping from, what, middle America?

Lastly, you should add a rule that someone hosting a lowball approved by you has the spirit and integrity that you do. I know it's hard to enforce, but people were bitching about this guys practices before he got mega shady with new end dates and his "friends" bidding.

Mega lastly, just because a few greedy cocksuckers use dv8's awesome lowball idea and don't have the same integrity to agree by the rules and follow through doesn't take anything at all away from dv8. This is how scams/shady behavior goes on.

Actually I didn't change anything for a couple of reasons. First of all, I was exchanging PMs with him at 1am. I actually needed to go to sleep since I had to work this morning, but I really felt that I needed to get the issue taken care of before it festered overnight. Overall, it took around an hour to get sorted out via PM. You may have noticed from punctuation that the message posted was not quite typed by Starmask. LOL
Secondly, I didn't change it because I didn't think anyone was perusing the list since I closed it...
Guess I should fix it!

I wish there was a way to keep the lowballs as close to the original as possible. Unfortunately, people don't often read through everything and sometimes get stuck with ridiculous shipping and such in other people's sales just because they expect them to be exactly like mine.

When the new list is made in a few days, I hope that I can have an even clearer expectation of the dv8mad lowballs for everyone.

And finally, Mr Dude, sorry, they are right. I had posted a minimum feedback point simply to make everyone feel safer. It's gone now since the list closed and will more than likely be adjusted for the next list. I would recommend building your feedback with some good trades before holding a lowball anyway as typically, the ones held by people with very low feedback get much fewer bids. You are only doing yourself a favor by building up a good rep beforehand.

#5164 Mr Dude65

Mr Dude65

CAG Uber-Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2009 - 11:45 PM

Okay, thanks. I just have a bunch of cra-, er-hmm *cough* hmm, - I mean AMAZING stuff I want to get rid of. Its been very hard to get feedback, as most of the stuff I have is older. Ill try in a few weeks.

BTW, I noticed you want Halo Wars. I have an LE of it that I want to trade or sell. It doesn't have the codes, but I can throw in a guide. PM me if you want it.
This space reserved in memory of one of the greatest heroes we will ever know. He faced insurmountable odds and sacrificed all for what he believed in. He died so that we could delay the inevitable. His name shall be honored forever, and his legend inscribed into the annals of history forever. And his name was...

Marauder Shields.

Remember 03.06.12.
http://gamercard.xbo...ertag=Mr Dude65

#5165 georox

georox

The Captain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2009 - 11:47 PM

Okay, thanks. I just have a bunch of cra-, er-hmm *cough* hmm, - I mean AMAZING stuff I want to get rid of. Its been very hard to get feedback, as most of the stuff I have is older. Ill try in a few weeks.

BTW, I noticed you want Halo Wars. I have an LE of it that I want to trade or sell. It doesn't have the codes, but I can throw in a guide. PM me if you want it.

People still want older stuff, so long as you understand the real value it has for selling/trading. If your wanting more than it's worth your screwed even on new stuff =P

3DS Friend code - 1418-6866-3699

#5166 MikeBastard

MikeBastard

Buffo Manipulator

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2009 - 12:25 AM

I don't do a whole lot but bump my list and follow a low ball every now and then. I'm curious about what the new list is going to look like here. Oh, and dv8, update your money meter. I'm sick of seeing it always at the same level. Hopefully you got your Kindle and have some money saved up. :)
"Don't count your chickens before they're turkeys." ~ Me

#5167 georox

georox

The Captain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2009 - 12:30 AM

dv8, your game will go out once some stuff on my list moves out. AkA once I'm already making a post office trip.

#5168 hero101

hero101

FC3 US Navy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2009 - 02:59 AM

Dv8mad, how is that bicycle of yours doing? I had to do a check-up on it. I'm sure that you understand. :lol:

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScSXpY5F5ebi67djEcxLCh1LppgIsL6HFBGB39XzHLrv9fkTY&t=1&usg=__rTGLWWIDKzzePxIYpFQItriY4JM=Posted Image

#5169 DaddyBoJangles

DaddyBoJangles

A Blue Slime Appears

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2009 - 03:54 PM

No longer needing to bump this list, i just stopped by to say Hello!

Spoiler

:D
Posted Image

I'm the hero of this story, don't need to be saved

#5170 georox

georox

The Captain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2009 - 05:01 PM

WHOOP Thursday the college does book buyback, so I can get some cash for other (non-college) books. I need something to stimulate my brain again. :/

#5171 refusedchaos

refusedchaos

Here comes the lewd!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2009 - 06:16 PM

Posted Image

:whee: get me a pack!

Join Points2Shop and get ANYTHING you want from Amazon!!!! (i have gotten $77, 5 PS3 games and 3 anime boxset so far!!!!!)

#5172 hero101

hero101

FC3 US Navy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2009 - 08:35 PM

Posted Image

:whee: get me a pack!

Get ones with holes in them. I think they're cheaper. :D

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScSXpY5F5ebi67djEcxLCh1LppgIsL6HFBGB39XzHLrv9fkTY&t=1&usg=__rTGLWWIDKzzePxIYpFQItriY4JM=Posted Image

#5173 georox

georox

The Captain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2009 - 10:15 PM

PSST, dv8, you have something in the mail to you. It'll arrive in a week or two.

#5174 georox

georox

The Captain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2009 - 06:30 PM

So, sneak peak at the new list? :O The suspense is killing me.

#5175 dv8mad

dv8mad

Fulfilling

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2009 - 11:59 PM

It's nothing special geo. Just a bit cleaner I think.

#5176 CatLomein

CatLomein

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2009 - 05:09 AM

Where's the new thread?

#5177 hero101

hero101

FC3 US Navy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2009 - 03:46 PM

dv8mad, do you know what happened to shady? He has been missing since July 25th. He still didn't pay for his lowball item. :roll: