~~~Official dv8mad Lowball Sale Repository~~~ New location starting August first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hadn't really thought of what I wanna do with the money, but thats a big possibility. I haven't had any trades lately so I wanna move some merchandise even though I don't like selling. I also really wanna get rid of a few games like Burst Limit before the prices drop too much.

[quote name='SoulReaver']Is Lost Oddyssey compatible with US consoles and can you get US language?[/quote]

No, it's not compatible with US consoles, nor is it in English.
It's basically listed because people want the good Japanese case instead of the crap U/C case.

How's that been working out? How long have you studied so far?

:D
Does that mean you'll be the guy to take all these imports off my hands??!!?
:D

Unlikely, Japanese is...........a lot........ >_>
Like a month......I think I'm just below the education level of a mildly retarded infant. So that's something.

[quote name='8BitWonder']CML for the Final Fantasy 7 potions and anything else FF7 related. Thanks.[/quote]

Looked through but didn't see anything although I really wanted to. If you have or can get anything on my want list, I'm willing to get trading ASAP!

Ecks - Don't need any PC parts anymore. Got all the needs filled pretty quickly. Added a bunch of new stuff to the want list though!:bouncy:

[quote name='Bleedingblackthornedrose']Are you negotiable on that Xenosaga ep. 1 set?
Ashley[/quote]

Always a possibility. More negotiable if you have any of my wants. If it's just cash, alot will be eaten up in shipping so I can't do much.

bump

kimiganozumueienxg2.jpg

;)

Free bump for the baby! I just had a nephew enter the world on Wednesday so I'm all for this.

I'd like to see pics if ever possible on the trading arts. I've been ordering mine from Square's site or ebay. I'm interested in seeing this quality difference.

Good luck!

Just curious if your able to get conker live and reloaded? I would gladly pay you a little extra for that game. I also want the hdd. Free bump.

[quote name='dmes65']Just curious if your able to get conker live and reloaded? I would gladly pay you a little extra for that game. I also want the hdd. Free bump.[/quote]

I'm at work right now, but I'll take a look online when I get home tonight and I'll let you know.

[quote name='chickenboybryan']is the hard drive gone?
I will see what the cash flow is this weekend I just looking for xbox 360 game sorry.[/quote]

Yep, the HDD is on hold and awaiting payment at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back