~~~Official dv8mad Lowball Sale Repository~~~ New location starting August first

Status
Not open for further replies.

If you don't like it, add it to your tradelist, but please be happy to be helping out a half American, half Japanese kid get his life started!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[quote name='chickenboybryan']

If you don't like it, add it to your tradelist, but please be happy to be helping out a half American, half Japanese kid get his life started!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/quote]
LOL, yeah... It seems weird out of context. Check out the note at the top of my tradelist.
I have a son on the way in December and I haven't been able to pay for the complete hospital bill yet. (I'm American, his mom is Japanese)

[quote name='chickenboybryan']the glass 1/2 full? I hope in both of your guys cases.[/quote]

We're really happy to be having our first kid. Just money became really tight and well... That's really the only issue as in Japan, pretty much as soon as any job finds out you are pregnant they fire you. :cry:

no thank needed just braaaaiiiiiinnnnnnns. Sorry I have been up way to long, you know where this is going. I will be home in a sec if anyone what to play game for bbbbbbrrrrraaaains, I mean fun.

WANT LIST

An answer to this question: If I use windows messenger and I start my webcam can I allow more than one person at a time to watch or can I only transmit to one person? If I can't have a room on messenger, does anyone know a place that's free so I can invite many people to watch?
(I assure you, this is not what you are thinking it is.)

[quote name='helmet']Ready with $10 and awaiting orders! :D[/quote]

Good man soldier!

I'll be posting details when I get home from work tonight.

In the meantime... Still awaiting an answer to my question.

[quote name='dv8mad']WANT LIST

An answer to this question: If I use windows messenger and I start my webcam can I allow more than one person at a time to watch or can I only transmit to one person? If I can't have a room on messenger, does anyone know a place that's free so I can invite many people to watch?
(I assure you, this is not what you are thinking it is.)[/quote]

I'm pretty sure you can transmit to multiple people although I use MSN/Windows Live messenger.

[quote name='refusedchaos']nuts the stuff is gone XD

also, why get $10 ready? i may be able to[/quote]

It's not gone.

And why get $10 ready? :whistle2:$

I love doing business with this guy. I've bought over $200 worth of stuff from him. My $10 is definitely ready.

\WANT LIST

(I assure you, this is not what you are thinking it is.)

www.stickam.com

lazysundaydiytee.gif

hmmm, no update yet...He's probably just flying to peoples houses that post and - hang on, someone's at the door!

^_-

farealz though...What could it be? These odd markings on the first page... $10....*headscratch*

Well, a list of 30 is involved. And a webcam.

My guess is he chops off one toe off of three kittens for every slot that isn't filled.

He's going to a vending machine in Akihabara to get us soiled panties. Only the first 30 to reserve will get theirs. If he figures out the technical issues, he'll sniff each one on the webcam and announce which CAG gets each one based on the smell.

Actually, thinking about it, the webcam thing may be separate...I mean, he'd be eliminating the mac/linux buyers by using MSN.

Whatever it is...it's somethin. (I know, that added a LOT to the theory)

edit: ok, so I have a pretty good theory now....I'll wait to see if I'm right =O

Here's my real theory, and no gross jokes.

Each of the 30 slots corresponds to a day in the due-date month of his child. 30 CAGs fill the slots, the correct winner gets everything on his tradelist, which if you saw it before he took it down, was substantial.

heh.. good theory!

Actually, mine was a little different... and one where everyone gets something (people may not play a game with 29 losers!)

I figured $10 would buy you something random and he'd unveil what it was on the webcam... although it's a crappy theory heh.

[quote name='chakan']Here's my real theory, and no gross jokes.

Each of the 30 slots corresponds to a day in the due-date month of his child. 30 CAGs fill the slots, the correct winner gets everything on his tradelist, which if you saw it before he took it down, was substantial.[/quote]

That would be a heck of a deal, but no. The soiled panty idea is intriguing, but, alas, my soiled panty drawer is overflowing at the moment, so the purchase of more is out. (What?!?!!? Everyone is Japan has a special soiled panty drawer, you didn't know that?)

I didn't realize everyone would be clammoring for details, so sorry about that. I am still at work - Don't forget, Japan is not only a backwards Xbox hating country, but time flows backwards here too! (kind of)
Anyway, it's 4:23 PM as I type this and I'll arrive home from work at 11PM and get started. I fully expect to have the update done by 2AM or earlier my time.

This gives you almost 10 more hours of wild speculation, so feel free! :lol:

[quote name='Scorch']I love doing business with this guy. I've bought over $200 worth of stuff from him. My $10 is definitely ready.

www.stickam.com
[/quote]
Ditto. My ten is ready as well. I think you should definitely give preference to those who have traded with you first. I think dv8 is prepping his platinum gaming boxes. Gonna show stootsi how it should be done!

FLAAAAAAAAAVOR FLAAAAAAAAAAAAAV!

It's gettin close... and yes I've been up all night O_O

Aww man, this is gonna be fun...someone's gonna end up with used panties, I can just feel it!

Last edited by a moderator:
nooo!!! the Hatsune Miku Vocaloid Doujins!!!! nuts, i was about to get 2 of those

hmm....still thinking if i should enter, used panties is leaning me towards yes XD

do u still have the anime blu-rays thats all i want from u

Last edited:
[quote name='chakan']first![/quote]

Sorry chakan, second. Thanks though and good luck!

Ecks, yup, you missed alot! Gimme $10 man!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back