~~~Official dv8mad Lowball Sale Repository~~~ New location starting August first

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='dv8mad']Sorry chakan, second. Thanks though and good luck!
[/QUOTE]
Crap! Oh well, at least I've secured my chance.

Time for you all to come through with those $10 bills.

I'm going to get to sleep now that it's updated and I'll catch up on payment and slot assignments in the morning, so feel free to submit your slot payment even if you don't see an update right away.

Bt the way, someone asked if they could buy more than one slot. Of course you can!!!

It would be awesome to fill 30 soon and get started on the second lottery since I need to complete at least 2 to get the $400+ that I need. (Yeah, math seems weird right? Don't forget I'm eating paypal fees, packaging and shipping!)

[quote name='refusedchaos']pssh, i see no used panties listed[/quote]

I laughed, and my wife said "Should I? It depends on how much he's going to pay."

LOL

Anyway, the good news is that the better this lottery goes, the more things that get added into the next one!

Rival Schools 2 uh? Hmm :whistle2:k it's a little hard to believe it'd actually be given out for $10 to a winner. Are you serious? You must be losing most of the money on shipping here.

Also, just a suggestion but wouldn't it be better to hold the item up then draw a random name from a folded piece of paper instead? It seems it'd be more random that way.

I'm very tempted to jump in but the apology letter is very off putting for me :rofl:

[quote name='distgfx']Rival Schools 2 uh? Hmm :whistle2:k it's a little hard to believe it'd actually be given out for $10 to a winner. Are you serious? You must be losing most of the money on shipping here.

Also, just a suggestion but wouldn't it be better to hold the item up then draw a random name from a folded piece of paper instead? It seems it'd be more random that way.

I'm very tempted to jump in but the apology letter is very off putting for me :rofl:[/quote]

Actually, that's pretty much the plan.
On the 17th, I will go on a camera and add 30 (if all slots are filled) numbers into a bowl and let my beautiful but hugely pregnant (HAHA) wife draw out a number live for each person. Everyone can see us add the numbers one at a time, mix the bowl and we will hold each number up to the camera.
No scams here!
As for losing money. Like I said in an earlier post, I'm eating shipping, Paypal and of course the item costs. That's why some of the things are pretty cheap (#13 is bad luck!). If I sell all 30 slots this auction, I figure to end up with around $3 average from each slot (even taking into consideration packaging and shipping of everything). It's not alot, but it will get rid of some stuff, make some space and most importantly, get me started making money.

[quote name='dv8mad']Actually, that's pretty much the plan.
On the 17th, I will go on a camera and add 30 (if all slots are filled) numbers into a bowl and let my beautiful but hugely pregnant (HAHA) wife draw out a number live for each person. Everyone can see us add the numbers one at a time, mix the bowl and we will hold each number up to the camera.
No scams here!
As for losing money. Like I said in an earlier post, I'm eating shipping, Paypal and of course the item costs. That's why some of the things are pretty cheap (#13 is bad luck!). If I sell all 30 slots this auction, I figure to end up with around $3 average from each slot (even taking into consideration packaging and shipping of everything). It's not alot, but it will get rid of some stuff, make some space and most importantly, get me started making money.[/quote]

Oh, I never accused you of doing a scam, I know that you're 100% legit. Though that certainly clarifies a lot and makes perfect sense now.

[quote name='dv8mad']I laughed, and my wife said "Should I? It depends on how much he's going to pay."

LOL
[/QUOTE]
dude, your wife is awesome!:D

I'm in for 2. Even if I get the apology letter...it's for a good cause. (Doesn't mean I WANT the letter haha) Congratulations on the baby, by the way

[quote name='bassfiend316']I'm in for 2. Even if I get the apology letter...it's for a good cause. (Doesn't mean I WANT the letter haha) Congratulations on the baby, by the way[/quote]

Thanks bassfiend! I'll update the front page in a moment.

distgfx, I didn't think you were saying it was a scam. I just wanted to clarify for everyone that may see this.

C'mon everyone, we're already almost a quarter of the way there!
Where are all you from yesterday that said your $10 was ready?!?!?

[quote name='ErmangelnSeelen']They're probably asleep like normal people O_O[/quote]

Yeah... well... That's overrated!
Get up!
LOL

Anyway, I guess it's about time for me to get to sleep so I'm counting on all you people to keep this thread up and to get some more takers. I'll update before I leave for work in the morning.

Good to hear more people are in! I'll check my emails and get the front page updated when I get home from work (about 9 hours from now.)

BTW Ecks, that's the best damn sig I've ever seen!!!

Uh, no, this isn't happening. Lotteries aren't allowed in tradelists, as there's no real trade happening. It's too much possibility for issues to happen, regardless of the assurances from the OP.

All the money needs to be refunded immediately.

[quote name='shrike4242']Uh, no, this isn't happening. Lotteries aren't allowed in tradelists, as there's no real trade happening. It's too much possibility for issues to happen, regardless of the assurances from the OP.

All the money needs to be refunded immediately.[/quote]

BOO-URNS

wow. ok. great.
Is it possible to do what Ecks said and move this to contests then?

(I'm PMing Shrike to find out if it can move. If not I guess I'm right back to zero again and have to go back to the old trade list...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well... Actually Shrike isn't online and I just woke up to this and now I'm kind of pissed that things were going well and now seem to be over.

I'm just going to refund everyone as I was told to and I'll go back to the old tradelist but with no prices.

[quote name='refusedchaos']what a buzz kill shrike.....i like how the mods noticed this after it had been up for a few days XD[/quote]If you actually have a clue about how many threads go up and down across the front page, some threads go un-noticed for days for little suprises like this. Once it was found, it was dealt with.

[quote name='DoubleEcksZero']Well he said not allowed in tradelists, so just move it to Contests. Cause a Lotto is a contest.[/quote]
Asking for money isn't a contest, it's a lottery, and against the rules on CAG, plus against local, state and federal laws for holding one.

[quote name='dv8mad']Well... Actually Shrike isn't online and I just woke up to this and now I'm kind of pissed that things were going well and now seem to be over.

I'm just going to refund everyone as I was told to and I'll go back to the old tradelist but with no prices.[/quote]And as your PM wasn't read until a few minutes ago, your issue wasn't ignored. I've responded to your PM.

plus against local, state and federal laws for holding one.

But.. he's in Japan :)

Regardless of lottery or not, you guys should buy from dv8mad.. he's seriously one of the most awesome CAG's on here.

[quote name='shrike4242']
And as your PM wasn't read until a few minutes ago, your issue wasn't ignored. I've responded to your PM.[/quote]

Well everyone, the good news is we got everything sorted out. Somehow Shrike thought I had said he was ignoring me whereas I had actually just thought he was offline. Apparently he always signs on invisible but, it's not really material at all anyway, as I simply couldn't have a lottery format.

Unfortunately, I have found out that I can move things to contest, but you can't collect any money for anything in contests which again, kind of shoots holes in plans to raise cash.

I really appreciate you guys trying to help out though, one of you (I won't mention names) even told me to keep the cash as it was for a good cause.
I wouldn't do that though because, no matter what anyone may have thought, this wasn't some type of fleecing and all the money was refunded. Thanks for the thought though!!!

In any case, my list is back up and I really am wanting to get rid of things and make some sales. If any of you have been holding off and thinking about buying something, NOW IS THE TIME!

Hi There,

My first post after months of lurking will be toward bumping this thread. It may be a bit presumptuous of me to ask for, as you are undoubtedly busy and I am all but unknown around these parts, but would it be possible for you to please post pictures of the following items so that I may see for myself their conditions:

Poison Pink Official Visual Book
Poison Pink Japanese guide with slip cover 368 pages
Valkyrie Profile 2 Silmeria Visual Profile 2 Artbook
P3 - Persona 3 Japanese guide with slip cover 336 pages
Persona 3 Fanbook doujin from my personal collection - Rare - Sell or possibly trade.
Melty Blood TYPE-MOON Guide Book with CD ROM - Complete with slipcover
Melty Blood ReAct TYPE-MOON Guide Book with 2 Post Cards - Complete with slipcover
(Under the sunny sky) Collector's edition with Artbook and Special DVD -A1

It's not particularly important to me to see pictures of that last one. I'm just curious as to what it is, and I'm doing a horrible job of figuring that out on my own. I am most interested in the Poison Pink books, though, so I will definitely make an offer on those. I thank you for your time and wish you luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back