~~~Official dv8mad Lowball Sale Repository~~~ New location starting August first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's see if I can get these all at once here...

rmb - Hard to say exactly although I actually want to avoid the sniping thing if I can. For now, if I get on in the morning, I'm changing things to half days and when I get on in the afternoons or early evenings is when I am changing to a full day. So, anything with one day left should end sometime tomorrow I would guess between 2pm and 6pm... As for what time that is for you, I have no idea. If it helps, we just had our first completed offer a few minutes ago!

JMEPO - I am looking to get that movie, I do not have it.

VipFREAK - Unfortunately you are not incorrect on your price searching for GITS 2 - I'm looking to start bidding at $30 since it cost me over $90.

Sousanator - Yeah, he was sneaky. LOL actually he had PMd me before I asked ro not get PMs. In any case, you were the first to offer on it, so it's back to you for now.

I might need to bid on those artbooks before they end.......I am so broke now >_< I'll have to dip into the secret stash >_> OH yes.........the PENNIES!!!!!!! O_O No......NOT THE PENNIES!!!!!! This is madness I say!

Madness? THIS IS......uh.....not sparta......

[quote name='dv8mad']Sousanator - Yeah, he was sneaky. LOL actually he had PMd me before I asked ro not get PMs. In any case, you were the first to offer on it, so it's back to you for now.[/quote]

Can I also see some pictures of the Transformers?

[quote name='Sousanator']Thanks :D

Can I also see some pictures of the Transformers?[/quote]

Here you are. I have included them all, but I am just about to pull Omega Supreme off the list because shipping seems counter productive. Also because I never had him when I was a kid and have been fighting the urge to open him for months!:lol:

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r258/dv8maddots/DSCN0053.jpg
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r258/dv8maddots/DSCN0055.jpg
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r258/dv8maddots/DSCN0057.jpg

School Rumble Special DX Pack - $20
A.C.E. Another Century's Episode -$10
Phantom Kingdom Collector's Set -$20
Eternal Sonata -$15
Chocobo Collection $10

how much for the lot?

Ghost in the Shell 2 : Innocence (JP) - Japanese lang / English, French, Japanese subs (ProtonX - Current offer $30 shipped - 3 days left)
Perfect Blue Limited Edition with storyboard and visuals book (JP) - JAPANESE ONLY! (The slipcover covers and uncovers her. ) (AkariK - Current offer $53 shipped - 2 days left)
Ratatouille (JP)
28 Weeks Later
Ocean's 13 (bookpile - Current offer $10.50 shipped - 2 days left)
National Lampoons' Christmas Vacation (rmb - Current offer $12 shipped - 1 day left)
Kiss of the Dragon (bassfiend316 - Current offer $12.50 shipped - 2 days left)
Stir of Echoes (bassfiend316 - Current offer $12.50 shipped - 2 days left)
Deliverance - NEW SEALED (wingeddragon - Current offer $10.50 shipped - 1 day left)

Silent Hill (German) - NEW SEALED (primedrctv - Current offer $15 shipped - 1 day left)
Ocean's Trilogy (tarouza - Current offer $15 shipped - 2 days left)
Planet Earth BBC (galvatron2k1 - Current offer $30 shipped - 1 days left)
combo Star Trek The Original Series - Season 1 (rmb - Current offer $22 shipped - 3 days left)
Pulse
World Trade Center (JP)
Feast
Tremors (Moon Ska - Current offer $5 shipped - 3 days left)
The Thing
Fearless (tarouza - Current offer $5 shipped - 3 days left)
Old School (rmb - Current offer $6 shipped - 3 days left)
The Frighteners
Poseidon
Shaun of the Dead
combo Ocean's 13
Dune
The Big Lebowski
Constantine - NEW SEALED (Moon Ska - Current offer $8 shipped - 3 days left)
Blazing Saddles - NEW SEALED

Thanks for the offers hiamiyumi! Glad to see you're back in my thread again. BTW, you can choose one of the JP PS1 games at the bottom of list since you want the Chocobo Collection. I know most of them are crap, but they are free crap!

BasketCase - trying to make the chance the same for everyone so I'm really just taking offers on the individual items. If you'd like to add some prices to them, fell free. Many of the things you want don't have any offers at all right now.

[quote name='dv8mad']Thanks for the offers. I hope you understand, I took some of the offers and had to pass on a few. Most of the ones I passed on are spoken for by others and, as they asked first and are buying many things, it will take more than just a couple of dollars for me to take them from them.
As for the last item, I'll post some pics of it on the page tonight so you and everyone else can see what it is. It was $70 new, so I'd like to start at at least $15 or so for it.

I accept Paypal, :cool:or yen if you happen to be in the neighborhood![/quote]

Haha, it's all good. I'll just have to try again!

-(Under the sunny sky) Collector's edition with Artbook and Special DVD -A1 ($15 shipped to get the ball rolling)
-School Rumble Special DX Pack (JP) ($22 shipped)
-Poison Pink Official Visual Book ($11 shipped)
-Melty Blood TYPE-MOON Guide Book with CD ROM - Complete with slipcover ($11 shipped)
-Melty Blood ReAct TYPE-MOON Guide Book with 2 Post Cards - Complete with slipcover ($11 shipped)
-FFX-2 Japanese guide with slipcover 200 pages ($6 shipped)
-Final Fantasy X-2 International + Last Mission (JP) - A3 ($6 shipped)

I wonder if these poor offers will get me anywhere hahaha. Thanks again for your time!

[quote name='layzee']Just a question, which of the Japanese PS1 games in bold come with obis (spine cards)?[/quote]

Well, As you can see from the list, I have a ton of games and they are all (not just PS1) on shelves in the closet. Anything that has a spine card has it inside and I really don't want to try to pull them all out and go through one at a time. If you have a few titles you are curious about, I'll have a look for you, but I don't think most people are so interested in those and it won't get the offers going any better than now.

[quote name='dv8mad']Well, As you can see from the list, I have a ton of games and they are all (not just PS1) on shelves in the closet. Anything that has a spine card has it inside and I really don't want to try to pull them all out and go through one at a time. If you have a few titles you are curious about, I'll have a look for you, but I don't think most people are so interested in those and it won't get the offers going any better than now.[/QUOTE]

The main ones I might be interested are:

Chocobo Collection - A2 (3 disc 10th anniversary set - Chocobo Stallion, Chocobo Racing, Dice De Chocobo) (hiamiyumi - Current offer $10 shipped - 3 days left)
Final Fantasy VII - A24 (Idd0tt - Current offer $12 shipped - 2 days left)
Final Fantasy VII - B24 (ProtonX - Current offer $10 shipped - 3 days left)
Final Fantasy VII International - A1 (Idd0tt - Current offer $15 shipped - 2 days left)
Final Fantasy VII International - C125o (ProtonX - Current offer $10 shipped - 3 days left)
Final Fantasy VIII - C3
Final Fantasy VIII - D3
Final Fantasy IV - F25b
Final Fantasy Tactics - D2
Parasite Eve - A1 (primedrctv - Current offer $15 shipped - 1 day left)
Parasite Eve - B2
Parasite Eve - A1
Wild Arms 2nd Ignition - F345b
Chrono Cross - C24
Tales of Phantasia - A1
Tales of Destiny - A1
Racing Lagoon - D2

I might be interested in other stuff too but obis are fairly important to me so that's why I need to know before I make offers.

Also, could you give me a brief description of the condition guide numbers? For example, what does "A24" mean?

[quote name='layzee']The main ones I might be interested are:

Chocobo Collection - A2 (3 disc 10th anniversary set - Chocobo Stallion, Chocobo Racing, Dice De Chocobo) (hiamiyumi - Current offer $10 shipped - 3 days left) Came in a plastic case, never included a spine card
Final Fantasy VII - A24 (Idd0tt - Current offer $12 shipped - 2 days left) no
Final Fantasy VII - B24 (ProtonX - Current offer $10 shipped - 3 days left) no
Final Fantasy VII International - A1 (Idd0tt - Current offer $15 shipped - 2 days left)no
Final Fantasy VII International - C125o (ProtonX - Current offer $10 shipped - 3 days left)no
Final Fantasy VIII - C3no
Final Fantasy VIII - D3no
Final Fantasy IV - F25bno
Final Fantasy Tactics - D2no
Parasite Eve - A1 (primedrctv - Current offer $15 shipped - 1 day left)yes
Parasite Eve - B2 no
Parasite Eve - A1yes
Wild Arms 2nd Ignition - F345bno
Chrono Cross - C24no
Tales of Phantasia - A1yes
Tales of Destiny - A1no
Racing Lagoon - D2yes

I might be interested in other stuff too but obis are fairly important to me so that's why I need to know before I make offers.

Also, could you give me a brief description of the condition guide numbers? For example, what does "A24" mean?[/quote]
A-F is the disc condition itself
The numbers, I can't remember exactly as I created a pretty thorough system awhile back, but... I do thiink I can pretty closely recreate it after looking trough some games after looking through some games.
1 = fantastic condition of case/packaging
2 = some scratches and normal wear on case/packaging -- I think it may be possible that a few of these may have hairline cracks
3 = (I think) means there's some heavy case damage
4 = no manual
5 = missing cover art (f = front, b= back, o = both)
6 = other (see notes afterward)

Thanks for taking the time to check them for me, dv8mad.

My current tentative want list:

Xenosaga Episode I Limited Edition Premium Box (JP)
ASH Archaic Sealed Heat (JP) - New Sealed
Final Fantasy III - A1
Valkyrie Profile 2 Silmeria Visual Profile 2 Artbook
Rogue Galaxy Production and Art Book 18 pages
Chocobo Collection
FFX-2 Japanese guide with slipcover 200 pages
Biohazard - B1
Dragon Quest IV - B2
Parasite Eve - B2
Parasite Eve - A1
Street Fighter Zero 3 - C2
Tales of Destiny - A1
Tales of Eternia - A1
Tales of Phantasia - A1
The Granstream Saga - A1
Racing Lagoon - D2
Front Mission 3 - B2

Will make offers for those once I am ready. By the way, you and your items are located in Japan, am I right?

[quote name='layzee']Thanks for taking the time to check them for me, dv8mad.

My current tentative want list:

Xenosaga Episode I Limited Edition Premium Box (JP)
ASH Archaic Sealed Heat (JP) - New Sealed
Final Fantasy III - A1
Valkyrie Profile 2 Silmeria Visual Profile 2 Artbook
Rogue Galaxy Production and Art Book 18 pages
Chocobo Collection
FFX-2 Japanese guide with slipcover 200 pages
Biohazard - B1
Dragon Quest IV - B2
Parasite Eve - B2
Parasite Eve - A1
Street Fighter Zero 3 - C2
Tales of Destiny - A1
Tales of Eternia - A1
Tales of Phantasia - A1
The Granstream Saga - A1
Racing Lagoon - D2
Front Mission 3 - B2

Will make offers for those once I am ready. By the way, you and your items are located in Japan, am I right?[/quote]

I accidentally check that Tales of Eternia when you asked about the other two. It had a spine card.

Yep, I'm in Japan.

crunch time...may have to cancel my other orders to buy Xenosaga Episode I Limited Edition Premium Box......hmmm, just curious, if i didnt win it and i had to special order it, how much do they cost IF your find one? feel free to reply here or my thread :]

[quote name='refusedchaos']crunch time...may have to cancel my other orders to buy Xenosaga Episode I Limited Edition Premium Box......hmmm, just curious, if i didnt win it and i had to special order it, how much do they cost IF your find one? feel free to reply here or my thread :][/quote]
BIN on ebay for $105

when can we pay and will u take 100shipped for both anime blu-ray s

[quote name='starmask2k3']when can we pay and will u take 100shipped for both anime blu-ray s[/quote]

You can pay for whatever you get as soon as they are finished. The two anime BDs are finishing in just over 2 days and 1 day respectively.

If you want to try to get them for $100 shipped, I suggest you make two seperate offers that will add up to that amount for them sometime before they finish.

Just a note, this is about the 300th time you have tried to offer for these, and everytime you fall through in the end. If you place an offer on them, I expect you to follow through if you win.

Canon ZR300 MiniDV Camcorder $30
Parappa the Rapper - C36 (includes something like a packet inside... Is it the manual? I don't know, it's sealed so I haven't opened it.) $5

sorry Demix, just missed the update I made. The good news is you did win a bunch of other stuff so far! :D

Anyone that is continuing to offer on things, feel free to wait until you have everything you want and make a payment for everything at once so I can easily keep things updated.

No problem. Decided to let it go to Sousanator anyways.

UMD case- $2
I-doll Talho - $4

FFIII DS- $6
Love Hina statue - $14
Shaun of the Dead -$4

Hello again, I just wanted to thank you again for offering all of these items. May I exchange the ps1 title Clock tower for the Namco Museum item? If not, it is not a deal breaker by any means. Also may I send payment via Paypal? I have to look back at your post for the particulars. Regardless, payment will be sent immediately.
Best wishes,
-Mark

[quote name='primedrctv']Hello again, I just wanted to thank you again for offering all of these items. May I exchange the ps1 title Clock tower for the Namco Museum item? If not, it is not a deal breaker by any means. Also may I send payment via Paypal? I have to look back at your post for the particulars. Regardless, payment will be sent immediately.
Best wishes,
-Mark[/quote]

Thanks a lot!
Actually, since you have bought multiple things, I am just going to go ahead and throw them both in for you. Enjoy!
However, I see you are still winning the Resident Evil artbook. If you could hold off on payment until all your things are complete it would be better for fees and shipping.

[quote name='Deadpool']You are so going to get all my money. :hd: Ocean's Trilogy $17 shipped?[/quote]

I hate you deadpool 15 was all i could afford another decent deal i lose out on at the last freakin minute

hmmm got an idea

:hd: Ocean's Trilogy $8 plus superman returns BR???

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back