Xbox 360 Holiday Bundles Feature Family Friendly Games

• Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

#91 Ziv

Ziv

Jerk Extreme

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2008 - 03:38 PM

has anyone picked this bundle up yet and confirmed it is the new Jasper mobo?

Since the games were just added to existing inventory, no. Probably not. Unless you get really lucky. And this was already mentioned around post 55.

#92 Zimmy

Zimmy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2008 - 06:56 PM

Dell is now showing the bundle. So you can get an Elite over there for 299$ with the coupon code in another thread on CAG.

You mean the one that was dead the second it was posted?

#93 gi60

gi60

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2008 - 07:11 PM

At least it's for a good cause. Think of it as a donation, and the games are just gravy.

Yeah.. but how many % from that bundle really goes to the cause.

#94 Tormod

Tormod

Posted 14 October 2008 - 02:36 PM

Yeah.. but how many % from that bundle really goes to the cause.

"100% of Microsoft's net proceeds from this Family Games pack will go to support local Children's Miracle Network Hospitals. "

http://www.xbox.com/...egreatgames.htm
Posted Image

#95 Gotenks

Gotenks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2008 - 05:58 PM

I ordered the 60gb holiday bundle off Amazon.com yesterday and had it shipped overnight for $10 and received it today.

XBOX 360 PRO SYSTEM VALUE BUNDLE 2008 EN/E
MFR Date: 2008-09-08
LOT NO: 0837
Team: FDOU

Edited by Gotenks, 14 October 2008 - 08:57 PM.

Posted Image

#96 John*smom

John*smom

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2008 - 02:14 AM

"100% of Microsoft's net proceeds from this Family Games pack will go to support local Children's Miracle Network Hospitals. "

But Gamestops are selling them $5 higher than CC, BB and WM

Edited by John*smom, 15 October 2008 - 02:41 AM.

#97 Tormod

Tormod

Posted 15 October 2008 - 01:22 PM

But Gamestops are selling them $5 higher than CC, BB and WM

So don't buy from Gamestop. It looks like they're trying to be greedy and pocket $5 for themselves. That's not Microsoft's fault. MSRP = manufacturer's SUGGESTED retail price.
Posted Image

#98 Guest_strongpimphand_*

Guest_strongpimphand_*

Posted 15 October 2008 - 01:30 PM

I ordered the 60gb holiday bundle off Amazon.com yesterday and had it shipped overnight for $10 and received it today.

XBOX 360 PRO SYSTEM VALUE BUNDLE 2008 EN/E
MFR Date: 2008-09-08
LOT NO: 0837
Team: FDOU

looks like you got the elusive jasper chip possibly......

is the power brick still fuckin' huge?

#99 MaxGoof

MaxGoof

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2008 - 03:31 PM

I would think that if these bundles contained Jaspers, we would be hearing about it by now. Those are BIG NEWS, after all, aren't they?

#100 jjhearn

jjhearn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2008 - 02:13 AM

Dell is still offering the elite with 100 off with coupon? If so, I may bite on this this weekend maybe.

#101 dmaul1114

dmaul1114

Posted 24 October 2008 - 11:01 PM

http://kotaku.com/50...dle-of-them-all

$349 foo 60GB 360, with Guitar Hero 3 with guitar, Lego Indiana Jones and Kung Fu Panda.

That's a pretty decent deal for people who want a 360 and GH3.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-0524-8826

Bluray Collection
DVD Collection

#102 Bazz

Bazz

SamuelElbaz.Blogspot.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2008 - 11:44 PM

Nice great deal to bundle GH3 in that will open up to tons of new people such smart deal.

I need 1 more sign up if anyone could help please. http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=244985
SamuelElbaz.Blogspot.com-Do me a favor and check it out. Would love to hear your feedback;)

#103 WarriorBlake

WarriorBlake

Posted 26 October 2008 - 02:28 AM

Thats a pretty good deal.
Posted ImagePosted Image

yes, you must send an email with the word "banana" in it. that is the secret word to get a real response.

Proverbs 26:4-5:God's Law of Trolling

#104 Kendal

Kendal

My sleep number is 69

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2008 - 04:24 AM

Dammit! I just upgraded to an Elite with a working DVD drive. Oh well. I got Lego Indy and that is a sweet game.

But now I'm ready for D/P, excited and terrified. It's going to eat so many hours of my life.

I am a pussy :-(

Brawl FC: 3480 - 2198 - 7321 Name: KEN

#105 Vitality X

Vitality X

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2008 - 11:09 AM

well my 360 ( manufacture date april 2006) is finally hitting the bucket. was playing a game of nba 2k9 when white lines popped up with the dreaded 3 red rings. turned it off then on and the same thing happened. to make things worse i've moved a few times in the last few years and lost the receipt for the damn thing :( . anyway i would be all over this deal if it was confirmed that the new jaspers were out. damn you M$ for creating a shitty console (design wise).

#106 niceguyshawne

niceguyshawne

Hardcore since '74

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2008 - 12:25 PM

well my 360 ( manufacture date april 2006) is finally hitting the bucket. was playing a game of nba 2k9 when white lines popped up with the dreaded 3 red rings. turned it off then on and the same thing happened. to make things worse i've moved a few times in the last few years and lost the receipt for the damn thing :( . anyway i would be all over this deal if it was confirmed that the new jaspers were out. damn you M$ for creating a shitty console (design wise).

Microsoft will have your purchase date. You won't need your receipt for a repair.
Posted Image

#107 niceguyshawne

niceguyshawne

Hardcore since '74

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2008 - 12:32 PM

I picked up one of these the other day with a BB gift card I wasn't doing anything with. My kids are enjoying the games. I wish Nintendo would do something like this for the Wii. This is the second year I have picked up the MS bundle.
Posted Image

#108 ultramanJ

ultramanJ

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2008 - 02:21 PM

Just wondering if anyone has traded the Lego Indy and KF Panda games as individual titles? I was thinking of doing so, and was wondering if they'd raise an eyebrow and give me a hard time since they'd most likely have to give me more credit plus the $10 promo as opposed to the paltry $8 they offer for the two disc bundle?

#109 bigdaddybruce44

bigdaddybruce44

Murders & Executions

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2008 - 06:24 PM

Just wondering if anyone has traded the Lego Indy and KF Panda games as individual titles? I was thinking of doing so, and was wondering if they'd raise an eyebrow and give me a hard time since they'd most likely have to give me more credit plus the $10 promo as opposed to the paltry $8 they offer for the two disc bundle?

They most certainly have to take the games in as separate titles. All GS stores accept disc-only copies of games. Now, the problem is that some stores try to charge you a refurb fee on disc-only games, even though that is not the official GS policy. The fee is usually a buck or two per title, I think.

#110 ultramanJ

ultramanJ

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2008 - 08:29 PM

They most certainly have to take the games in as separate titles. All GS stores accept disc-only copies of games. Now, the problem is that some stores try to charge you a refurb fee on disc-only games, even though that is not the official GS policy. The fee is usually a buck or two per title, I think.

I wound up trading them in and made out rather well. I had purchased them w/the B2G1 promo for $36, and made a few pennies when I traded them in seperately for store credit. I then spent the credit w/the Cellfire promo to get a used Fable 2 for $40. I'll buy the Lego/Panda bundle again when they hit the $20 mark which probably won't take too long.

#111 Ex~

Ex~

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2008 - 08:40 PM

Lego Indiana Jones is the best Lego game yet. It's a ton of fun, but no way was I going to spend $50 on it. Can't wait to pick it up for around $5 used. I expect it will probably come packed on the same disk as this crappy Panda game? Oh well, more nerd points for my niece to unlock for me, I suppose.

http://kotaku.com/50...dle-of-them-all

$349 foo 60GB 360, with Guitar Hero 3 with guitar, Lego Indiana Jones and Kung Fu Panda.

That's a pretty decent deal for people who want a 360 and GH3.

Wow! That is one damn good deal. Methinks Sam's club is going to move quite a few units.

#112 ebonydad

ebonydad

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2008 - 03:42 PM

Anyone see a used price on the Lego Indy Jones/KF Panda yet?

My son loved Lego Indy Jones, I figure the bundle alone would be a great Christmas present.