The "F___ you JolietJake, you suck!'' OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I leave you all with this:
cosplayleiasry4.jpg

[quote name='JolietJake']WTF is up with the girl in the upper left?[/quote]

WTF is with the one second row from the bottom, fifth from the left?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Sadly only 3 of them are doable from that pic...that's a pretty shitty ratio.[/quote]

You sure are picky. They are all "doable", silly.

Hahahah, I love this OTT.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Sadly only 3 of them are doable from that pic...that's a pretty shitty ratio.[/quote]

You sure are picky. They are all "doable", silly.

Out of all the women in that picture, only that one chick in the upper left is wearing a different top. It's like one of those "one of these things is not like the other" games.

I love nerd conventions. Anyone ever been to Wizard World or a similar convention where you just see a whole family walking around dressed like Klingons? hilarious...

This OTT's OP is fact.

[quote name='sto0neface']Liquid can take it, who do you think he is, budge?[/QUOTE]I'm going to report you so wubb can perma-ban you! :(

[quote name='Liquid 2']This OTT's OP is fact.

I'm going to report you so wubb can perma-ban you! :([/quote]
So do you have a brother that looks like this?

Harpo%20Marx%205.jpg

tiredforawhile (9:53:39 PM): Played RB2 with cheekuh and frosty
thekeybladewars (9:53:58 PM): Dang, did cheekuh sound uber drunk? tiredforawhile (9:54:01 PM): Dude
tiredforawhile (9:54:04 PM): They were so fucked up. :x
tiredforawhile (9:54:23 PM): Cheekuh yelled mean names at me.
tiredforawhile (9:54:30 PM): Like ''Fa9et ass Ni_g_er''.
thekeybladewars (9:55:55 PM): Hahaha.
thekeybladewars (9:55:57 PM): DANG!

[quote name='JolietJake']So do you have a brother that looks like this?

Harpo%20Marx%205.jpg
[/quote]

Where's your fucking picture, coward?

[quote name='Liquid 2']This OTT's OP is fact.

I'm going to report you so wubb can perma-ban you! :([/QUOTE]

:( If so, I'll write a heartfelt message and IM it to tfn to share with everyone.

[quote name='thekeybladewars']tiredforawhile (9:53:39 PM): Played RB2 with cheekuh and frosty
thekeybladewars (9:53:58 PM): Dang, did cheekuh sound uber drunk? tiredforawhile (9:54:01 PM): Dude
tiredforawhile (9:54:04 PM): They were so fucked up. :x
tiredforawhile (9:54:23 PM): Cheekuh yelled mean names at me.
tiredforawhile (9:54:30 PM): Like ''Fa9et ass Ni_g_er''.
thekeybladewars (9:55:55 PM): Hahaha.
thekeybladewars (9:55:57 PM): DANG!

Where's your fucking picture, coward?[/quote]The fuck, i'm just ragging on him. Did you not see all the photoshops i did of his and budges epic meeting?

Serious bidness and all...:lol:

[quote name='Mojimbo']:lol:

Calm down, keyblade.[/quote]

Well, shiiiett. Dank ass tomatoes, please. Am I overreacting?

[quote name='JolietJake']The fuck, i'm just ragging on him. Did you not see all the photoshops i did of his and budges epic meeting?

Serious bidness and all...:lol:[/quote]

Well, I'm not around here enough to know who's blowing who, so... maybe this isn't my place.

I've never seen keyblade get upset with anyone on here before, yet you pull it off.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Okay, I forgive you![/QUOTE]

Thanks you horrible person pal!

I just bought tickets to Ghostland Observatory at Stubb's in November.

$37 ($7 of which are service charges and shipping). :bomb:
Most expensive tickets since Funfunfun Fest this November, ACL '07, and the Roots before that.

Yeah, most shows at Stubb's are in the $30+ range.

The Nov. 14th show already sold out, and Ghostland is huge down here, so I guess that explains the price.
Hell, the Roots at Stubb's ran me $33 or something, which goes to show how popular Ghostland is getting.

[quote name='st0neface']I've never seen keyblade get upset with anyone on here before, yet you pull it off.

Thanks you horrible person pal![/quote]
That's me, always starting something.:lol:

[quote name='JolietJake']You know you love it.[/quote]

[quote name='JolietJake']WTF is up with the girl in the upper left?[/quote]

[quote name='JolietJake']Out of all the women in that picture, only that one chick in the upper left is wearing a different top. It's like one of those "one of these things is not like the other" games.[/quote]

[quote name='JolietJake']So do you have a brother that looks like this?

[/quote]

[quote name='JolietJake']The fuck, i'm just ragging on him. Did you not see all the photoshops i did of his and budges epic meeting?

Serious bidness and all...:lol:[/quote]

[quote name='JolietJake']Liquid has to get a girl to take up for him.:cool:[/quote]

[quote name='JolietJake']That's me, always starting something.:lol:[/quote]

[quote name='JolietJake']Oh hell naw.[/quote]
spokkerjones%7E11-21-04tm_11.jpg

[quote name='JolietJake']That's me, always starting something.:lol:[/QUOTE]

Well, I was actually implying that you are so socially inept, you can even turn a generally even-tempered person against you.

==========

Hey Mojimbo, remember when I hooked you up with that XBL code? If you happen to have an extra 100 pts from those ones that just got sent out, could you throw them my way so I can do a Rock Band export?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back