The "F___ you JolietJake, you suck!'' OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i misplaced them, but he did give me about four or five of the kratos codes. If your name is here and you still want one, PM me.

Brak
LP
Mojimbo
FriskyTanuki

possibly
TheRock88
prmono

Son of a bitch. I wake up this morning and try to get a game of nba 2k9 in. Guys what I find 3 huge has circule scratches in on the outer part of my disk.

Fanfuckingtastic.

You know I am just really getting tired of how shitty the xbox is.

If the toothpaste trick doesnt work you think I can exchange it at game stop or something? Or maybe walmart.

And my usb cable thing finally came for my phone, but the phone wont connect. I've set up the drivers and all, but it the software doesnt recognize the dang phone. grr.

[quote name='guinaevere']Fine, I didn't want to talk to anyone in here, anyway.[/quote]

Hi Gwen!

:wave:

Morning, OTT. Happy 3 day weekend!

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']This Bethesda game is going to be the end of me. I can't put the controller down! :joystick:[/quote]

Would you say it was "Apocalyptic"? :whistle2:k

[quote name='Number83']Hi Gwen!

:wave:[/quote]Hi Numbah. =) You're my favorite OTTer, ever.

Morning, OTT. Happy 3 day weekend!
Score, right after Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur... I'll never go to work again. wait...

[quote name='guinaevere']Hi Numbah. =) You're my favorite OTTer, ever. [/quote]

Aw, shucks...

Score, right after Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur... I'll never go to work again. wait...

Work has been dead over here for the past 2 days...as a Gentile, I do enjoy these days as well.

[quote name='guinaevere']How's the luv life, Sean?[/QUOTE]

Really good actually :bouncy:

It's good to be with someone I can just hang out with and doesn't have to be constantly pampered.

[quote name='Number83']Work has been dead over here for the past 2 days...as a Gentile, I do enjoy these days as well.[/quote]ha! nice.

[quote name='seanr1221']Really good actually :bouncy:

It's good to be with someone I can just hang out with and doesn't have to be constantly pampered.[/quote]Fantastic to hear.

[quote name='prmononoke']Just got back from A Place to Bury Strangers.

fucking incredible. If any of you get the chance to see them, do it.[/QUOTE]

Seconded. Their live show is fuckin' nuts.

[quote name='lordwow']Morning OTT. Wish I got a 3 day weekend.[/quote]

You need to join the Corporate world...They have 3 day weekends all the time to avoid offending any one particular race...this weekend is for the Italians!

Te Salute!

[quote name='Number83']You need to join the Corporate world...They have 3 day weekends all the time to avoid offending any one particular race...this weekend is for the Italians!

Te Salute![/QUOTE]

Definitely. My work is open 24/7/365, so I can only take unpaid holidays unfortunately.

[quote name='seanr1221']:wubb:[/quote]I see better than the average penguin.

Wow, I'm guessing it'll keep going to about 7800pts before it chills.

[quote name='wubb']I try to avoid the stock market news but it's pretty much everywhere.[/quote]
Yeah, I hate knowing what's going on in the world. Wubb, are you crazy? You guys have any idea how important all this is?

[quote name='guinaevere']Yeah, I hate knowing what's going on in the world. Wubb, are you crazy? You guys have any idea how important all this is?[/QUOTE]

Just trying to avoid the panic sell.

[quote name='lordwow']I can't wait to play co-op with TFN and have an orgy with his wife.[/quote]Have fun banging a dead horse because I'm gonna slash her head in half the first chance I get. :whistle2:#

[quote name='tiredfornow']I can't wait to tell my dog to fuck off and die in Fable II.[/quote]

I don't think you can...eventually he/she finds you.

[quote name='wubb']I try to avoid the stock market news but it's pretty much everywhere.[/quote]

"LALALALALALALALALA---I CAN'T HEAR YOU---LALALALALAL" - Wubb

[quote name='tiredfornow']I can't wait to play co-op with lordwow and kill his wife and children. >:[[/quote]

:shock:

[quote name='lordwow']I can't wait to play co-op with TFN and have an orgy with his wife.[/quote]

:shock::shock:

[quote name='wubb']Just trying to avoid the panic sell.[/quote]That I can respect. Best time to invest is when it's down.

[quote name='lordwow']I don't consider cyberorgies to be cheating.[/quote]Ah, okay.

[quote name='Number83']I don't think you can...eventually he/she finds you.

[/quote]Yeah, he'll catch up with you sometime later, but when you first fight/find him you can fuck his shit up and run far away. :eek:)

Maybe I'll watch some baseball tonight. Just got TBS HD a few weeks ago and it's always fun to root against the Sox.

I'm sure FOX was drooling over a possible Cubs vs. Red Sox World Series.

White Sox vs. Cubs would have been cool but probably not good news as far as the TV ratings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back